Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Could someone summarize the "Gale Harold at the GLEH party" thread for me?

I'm too terrified to go in. It looks so full of fangurl chat it can't breathe.

Also, WTF is "GLEH"?

by Anonymousreply 4301/27/2013

It's just another example of hysteria run amuck, unfettered mental illness, and DL collaborative fiction.

by Anonymousreply 101/01/2013

w & w for R1

by Anonymousreply 201/01/2013

fangurls taking over DL to promote Gale as being straight. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 301/01/2013

GLEH stands for Gay and Lesbian Elder Housing. The party is a fundraiser held every year and that thread is about the one in 2011 when Gale attended.

The debate is about whether Harold is gay, straight or bi, whether he's broken up with his girlfriend and whether he and Randy Harrison have had something going on during the last 12 years.

They'll take it to 600 saying the same things over and over and over just like the last one a couple of weeks ago and then they'll switch to this thread.

They sound like women. You guys don't talk like that.

Yep, that's it and you thought the nap thread was boring.

by Anonymousreply 401/01/2013

You can always tell when a thread is mostly women because they "chat"--they affirm one another, or give little knowing one-liner responses to one another's questions or points. It's so different in feel from a thread where the posters are mostly men.

QUEER AS FOLK and Gale Harold have always attracted a HUGE female fanbase on Datalounge. It's not a show that much appealed to gay men ( the men weren't very masculine looking until they brought Robert Gant and the football player character on, and you were supposed to care whether the Brian character would become more sensitive and sharing, which only women would care about), but it played into women's weirdest fantasies about what gay men are like.

by Anonymousreply 501/01/2013

Two forums for Gale. Hilarious. I am a fan, and i don't think he's straight at all.

by Anonymousreply 801/02/2013

Now they're talking about going to some convention for queer as folk aficionados.

by Anonymousreply 1001/11/2013

He was great on The Lucy Show as Mr. Mooney.

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2013

What's up with Gale and his tranny?

by Anonymousreply 1201/25/2013

What's up? Why not go to Danielle's facebook page where she has posted pics of her and gale and kindly allowed fans to share them. She even 'liked' the pics..who does that?!

And don't forget MY LOVE!!!

by Anonymousreply 1301/25/2013

She liked her own pic? There is a bunny rabbit boiling on her stove. Danielle seems like the tranny version of Glen Close in Fatal Attraction. Do we know if the newer pic is even recent or taken along the time of the other hazy drunken pic.

She is not very covert about promoting herself. Maybe her star meter will rise?

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2013

Gotta love herself.

by Anonymousreply 1501/25/2013

Gale probably is very weak and gets taken advantage of by these overbearing, narcissistic personalities. I've seen this happen before, even to handsome guys like him. It's not uncommon for these types of people to totally abandon their careers and personal interests so they can be "of service" to the narcissist who has captured their soul.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013

If the picture in the kiss is anything to go by- he doesn't seemed to be "servicing" her well. Plus, what money does she have. I think she makes her living by servicing others. I don't see that many acting gigs on her IMBD board for residuals checks to kept her in the black.

Gale seems to be in crisis.

by Anonymousreply 1701/25/2013

Well, if so, he's in crisis in Sundance because that's where he is.

by Anonymousreply 1801/25/2013

I'm proud of you Gale.

If only your haters know how you are in real life they will not be as critical of you.

by Anonymousreply 1901/25/2013

I'm not criticizing him! I think he's hot as hell and a great actor!

by Anonymousreply 2001/25/2013

Is Gale in the deep throat movie or just watching it? Still in crisis. He needs a job. And where is his tranny?

by Anonymousreply 2101/25/2013

He looks good in this picture. So, he's at Sundance. Hopefully he's there for some business, not just pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 2201/25/2013

May be he'll see Paris Hilton and make her feel unwelcome.

by Anonymousreply 2301/25/2013

[quote]WTF is "GLEH"?

Gay for "meh."

by Anonymousreply 2401/25/2013

[quote]Gale seems to be in crisis.

I'm sending an Edible Arrangement as I type!

by Anonymousreply 2601/25/2013

More Gale news. Apparently he's been working a bit last November, not just getting high with his new gf as some of you think. A short film, The Spirit Game. It's not much, but it's news.

by Anonymousreply 2801/25/2013

He needs a JJ Abrams show or one of those USA Network shows like Suits where he can be hot and the writing is good.

by Anonymousreply 2901/25/2013

Katherine Isabelle from "Ginger Snaps" is in that. So cool.

by Anonymousreply 3001/25/2013

I love these folks!!!

by Anonymousreply 3101/25/2013

So now THIS thread has somehow become all fangurl chatting too.

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 3201/25/2013

R32 Is that directed as a negative? The so-called fangurls break their backs lifting Mr. Dramatics up to a pedestal and he is gaining the respect he deserves at least from a good fanbase. I don't see anything wrong with that, and is not datalounge for pointless bitchery? If you meant what you posted in a negative context it will defeat the purpose of datalounge, you see? But I understand. Just like how you view them fangurls you yourself are "Unbelievable", and a bit of an entertainment yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3301/25/2013

@Stella_Dallas: Filmmaker #galeharold acted in in dir lab won a grant and place in features lab. #sundance

by Anonymousreply 3401/26/2013

Cool!

by Anonymousreply 3501/26/2013

That was for the project he worked on last year, when he didn't go to the QAF con.

by Anonymousreply 3601/26/2013

And there are ore news! Gale will have a recurring role in the new TV series Defiance, airing on the SyFy channel in April.

by Anonymousreply 3701/27/2013

Looks like he's sunk to a new low career wise being that the show is on the SyFy channel.

by Anonymousreply 3801/27/2013

Is that a crappy channel then R38? Living in England I wouldn't know. Is it as bad as the CW?

by Anonymousreply 3901/27/2013

Work is work. The award at Sundance for the film he participated in isn't crap.

by Anonymousreply 4001/27/2013

Well r39, the SyFy channel is pretty much known for cheesy B movies and the shows aren't much better.

by Anonymousreply 4101/27/2013

R39 No SYFY shows are actually better than CW. I do agree that Syfy is the king of chessy B rated movies but the series shows are pretty good. They are usually filmed in Canada so maybe he wants to be close to the mystery bf.

OT - Did Gale win the award?

by Anonymousreply 4201/27/2013

Actually it depends which show on SYFY, a few are very successful, others not so much. Gale is doing a brand new show to the network and he isn't starring in it, he just has a recurring role. The show doesn't sound that amazing, so I wouldn't get too excited. It may not last.

by Anonymousreply 4301/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.