Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dedicated Nick Grimshaw Thread feat. Harry Styles, related hipsters and the R1 Breakfast Show.

Taylor Swift need not apply, thank you NW3.

by Anonymousreply 56612/13/2013

This is all I've ever wanted.

by Anonymousreply 101/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 201/01/2013

Thank goodness, no more Taylor, but what are we going to talk about until Monday?!?

by Anonymousreply 301/01/2013

I am a Larry Shipper.

by Anonymousreply 401/01/2013

Oh, really!

by Anonymousreply 501/01/2013

[quote]I am a Larry Shipper.

Oh god.

by Anonymousreply 601/01/2013

R4 - does this mean Louis is a "related hipster"?!!

by Anonymousreply 701/01/2013

Isis, perhaps bookmark the thread and just use it if you need to post anything Breakfast Show/Nick-related?

Then it doesn't get lost in the Haylor stuff elsewhere? Just a suggestion. The threads move so fast a discussion on events on R1 can end up going unloved.

Larry Fan, know any hipsters?

by Anonymousreply 801/01/2013

Re R4 that person posts that in every new thread made about Harry. Just ignore.

I am forever jealous of Nick's legs.

by Anonymousreply 901/01/2013

Very tenuous link but am just watching Simon Amstell's stand up and it is hilarious. I can see how he and Nick would get along

by Anonymousreply 1001/01/2013

Thanks for the thread btw:).

by Anonymousreply 1101/01/2013

R9 he does have really good legs for women's shoes.

Simon Amstell, so quirky. I bookmarked his Twitter awhile ago. He's one of those standups that can straightface his way through several sentences and you only know you are being pranked when everyone is laughing at you.

Loved him on Buzzcocks. I recall reading something here that stated he had a thing with the new Spiderman actor at one time.

by Anonymousreply 1201/01/2013

This is the thread for me, thanks! Plus the title is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 1301/01/2013

omg I am so happy!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1401/01/2013

So is it pretty much agreed that all H&N gossip/tweets/opinions etc should be posted here going forward?

Is it worth checking the other thread?

by Anonymousreply 1501/01/2013

Simon and Nick would make an interesting couple. They were great together when Simon was on the show last month.

I miss Simon's popworld days even more than his Buzzcock ones :(

by Anonymousreply 1601/01/2013

Amstell is a vegetarian, teetotaller. Not sure he and Nick would work as a couple. Friends maybe.

by Anonymousreply 1701/01/2013

Is this just H&N or more N & assorted pals (including H)?

by Anonymousreply 1801/01/2013

It works for Kelly Osborne though - vegan chef boyfriend, and that unwanted last stone fell off. But the teetotal thing may be a problem.

I think he's too old for Nick anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1901/01/2013

X- the latter

by Anonymousreply 2001/01/2013

Aimee's instagram:

by Anonymousreply 2101/01/2013

Thanks, M.

by Anonymousreply 2201/01/2013

For those asking, I started this thread and please do post anything Nick-related, his friends, show, guests, anything. His mother's Sunday roast, Keith Lemon quips.

L Girl again feel free to post any tweets H/N or N that you find. Of course it is up to you if you want to post them to the other thread. I would be happy to discuss anything here in a "dedicated" zone.

by Anonymousreply 2301/01/2013

R23, thanks. I'm planning on avoiding the other thread. Just wanted to check whether everyone else is as I don't want to miss anything!

by Anonymousreply 2401/01/2013

There was another pic just tweeted by aimee of just Nick, but i can't see it now

by Anonymousreply 2501/01/2013

I wonder what the likely hood is of Harry being in that "Breakfast Clique" video, Nick did say that he's going to get his friends in it and try to get celebrities to feature! Quite looking forward to seeing it!

by Anonymousreply 2601/01/2013

L Girl - I will probably keep an eye on the other thread (after all anything which saves wading through tumblr is handy) but I imagine I will just post here too.

by Anonymousreply 2701/01/2013

C, haha, nice post!

by Anonymousreply 2801/01/2013

I'm looking forward to it too, I hope Harry has found time to be in it. Who else do you think will be?

by Anonymousreply 2901/01/2013

Aimee must have removed the photo of Nick straight away. She put "the best looking man of all time. My hero."

by Anonymousreply 3001/01/2013

R19 He's in a relationship too so a bit out of the question really.

by Anonymousreply 3101/01/2013

R25 Aimee deleted it and its linked if u want to see it, with the caption "Best looking man of all time, My Hero" How cute!!!

by Anonymousreply 3201/01/2013

R25 - Looks like she deleted it, but it's on the Nick Grimshaw tag on tumblr for anyone interested.

by Anonymousreply 3301/01/2013

Why would she delete it?

by Anonymousreply 3401/01/2013

Because it's an awful pic. Nick probably made her. lol.

by Anonymousreply 3501/01/2013

L Girl- I have no idea but knowing Nick, he probably saw it and asked her to take it down.. IMO.

by Anonymousreply 3601/01/2013

Just what I was thinking, r35. He looked quite hungover!

by Anonymousreply 3701/01/2013

He's totally turkied. He looks hot. It's a good picture.

by Anonymousreply 3801/01/2013

Just had to post this. It's the BEYONCE bed! Aaaah, those first few breakfast shows...

by Anonymousreply 3901/01/2013

Aaaand, why not:

by Anonymousreply 4001/01/2013

Oh go on, have another:

by Anonymousreply 4101/01/2013

R40, R41, now that is happiness! (what a contrast)

by Anonymousreply 4201/01/2013

I like the screengrabs from the Teen Awards of them on stage together. They look so happy.Shame the videos are available any more

by Anonymousreply 4301/01/2013

Is it just me, or do they mirror-image each other a lot in photographs? The CIN one is particularly noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 4401/01/2013

R43 *aren't

by Anonymousreply 4501/01/2013

C, meant to say in response to your post re your writer friend who knows about H&N being together, get us an update when you next see him! (if appropriate, obvs)

by Anonymousreply 4601/01/2013

Well the Beckham junk one is a particular fav of mine. The Daily Mail printed the picture at the time and called it 'bizarre' or somesuch.

Code for: how the hell do we explain this to Outraged of Surrey!

Dug up a short interview with Nick from Digital Spy from 2008. He looks so innocent here.

by Anonymousreply 4701/01/2013

I have the video if you want it, R43. I can upload it somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 4801/01/2013

L Girl - Of course, it might be quite a while until I see him next, it had been months this time, (we are old university friends) but he won't mind me asking.

by Anonymousreply 4901/01/2013

C, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5001/01/2013

Thanks R48.

I'm not very technical so somewhere I can view please or can download without needing any extra downloads to make it work. if you know what I mean.

Very kind of you.

by Anonymousreply 5101/01/2013

Do you have a vlc player, R51? If not I can try to convert it for you first.

by Anonymousreply 5201/01/2013

Oh I love those pics of Nick and Harry; whatever their relationship status they get on so well! Can't wait for the clique video, cue all the tumblr girls lining up to call him a racist again - cant believe they actually thought the Nicki Minaj in the bieber vid was in black face! Too much foundation is no good look but hardly the end of the world...

by Anonymousreply 5301/01/2013

no I haven't got a vlc player

by Anonymousreply 5401/01/2013

No problem, R54, I'll convert it first.

by Anonymousreply 5501/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 5601/01/2013

What I like about H/N friendship is you find yourself inadvertently smiling along to the pictures because they look to be having silly fun already, like as if the cameras came in on the middle of their joke.

Nick's like Peter Pan, He hasn't grown up has he. :D

by Anonymousreply 5701/01/2013

I agree, R57. They make me smile as well:).

by Anonymousreply 5801/01/2013

Here you go, R56. I hope it works for you:).

by Anonymousreply 5901/01/2013

Great thanks. It works.

by Anonymousreply 6001/01/2013

You're welcome. I'm glad.

by Anonymousreply 6101/01/2013

Sorry, I just have a question. I rather enjoy reading the speculation on who both Nick and Harry seem to be dating (or whether they're together), so where do I go to read that now? While I don't care about Taylor's love life at all, she does seem to be part of the equation now -- whether real or fake (fake if you ask me)-- but I understand you don't want her mentioned anymore. So is "Harry Styles and Grimmy PART 13" going to include info on whom Harry could be dating as well, and then this one will be about just Nick? What happened to the suggested Harry thread?

by Anonymousreply 6201/02/2013

Asked and linked.

by Anonymousreply 6301/02/2013

I can't wait until the Breakfast Show comes back. I've missed it so.

by Anonymousreply 6401/02/2013

Nick features in GQ's best dressed men of 2012 - at number 4 :)

by Anonymousreply 6501/02/2013

Well, the attached lacks subtlety... He's a sound engineer.

NW3 - thanks for the link; it's very nice to see, not sure how a creased suit made no.1 though!

R59 - thank you very much also for the link, I had only seen that live at the time.

by Anonymousreply 6601/02/2013

I'm not sure adding yet another thread on the same subject was a good idea?

This discussion is going to fall apart split over 3 different threads.

by Anonymousreply 6701/02/2013

You're welcome for the video, C:).

That tweet is definitely direct, hahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 6801/02/2013

Well I just started this one as a Haylor-free zone so whoever else is starting threads I'm not guilty, lol!

by Anonymousreply 6901/02/2013

[quote]That tweet is definitely direct, hahahaha!

As has been said, they have less and less impact now. It's just a bunch of Twitt'tards ridiculing or parrotting what they've heard on the gossip grapevine. The 'downlow' stuff has dried up but then it would with Harry full on Hayloring and Nick out of the country.

The original older tweets and bits of early gossip (around the time of Flack) were more reliable.

I also find that actual adults and non-1D/Nick fans, including gay sources, are less likely to repeat these things even if people suspect bearding is in effect. They don't seem out to 'out' anyone fully. They tell it once or twice, chuckle among themselves and move on. Unlike fandoms which self-generate the same stories over and again.

by Anonymousreply 7001/02/2013

R69, fair enough! It's just confusing! (perhaps the other threads will dry up)

C, thanks for the tweet. It's rather frustrating that some people dismiss all these (and the news comments and anon anecdotes) as rubbish.

They are coming from an increasingly broad spectrum of people, for over a year, sufficiently varied so that you can tell that they originate from multiple sources yet similar enough that they all point to the same conclusion?

by Anonymousreply 7101/02/2013

R70, I think that's a fair point to an extent but I think it's still worth seeing them, particular when they persist through 'Haylor'!

by Anonymousreply 7201/02/2013

I agree, R70, that this kind of tweet has less impact since we don't know this person's source if it is not just gossip. It was a funny tweet though.

by Anonymousreply 7301/02/2013

No, post them it's fine. I'm just saying that I distance that sort of thing, now, from the originals.

But do post because it's an indicator of who thinks what, age group, background etc and it's quite interesting to hear the views of non-1D fans or direct sources.

by Anonymousreply 7401/02/2013

Yeah, L Girl, that's true. It's interesting to see how long they will go on if Haylor keeps going. I enjoy them anyway, and I think it is not difficult to judge which ones are worth taking seriously and which not.

by Anonymousreply 7501/02/2013

Great to see Nick so high in the ranks! Out of interest - Harry didn't make it into the top 50 despite his Burberry ties - but Zayn did! He's my favourite of 1D so I'm pleased twice over.

Apparently Annie Mac was really good in Fearne Cotton's regular slot today, think she might be only one to make me consider tuning in! Afraid to say I can't stand Fearne. I listen to a lot more of Radio 1 than I used to these days that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 7601/02/2013

[quote]C, thanks for the tweet. It's rather frustrating that some people dismiss all these (and the news comments and anon anecdotes) as rubbish.

You have to remember that DataLounge lived through the era of Prancing Pony and it took its toll on a lot of people. MsA and her ilk did a lot of damage when it all turned out to be rubbish. Curiously though, several sources still maintain some of those characters are gay/bi. But it got out of hand at the time.

Consequently anyone with an alternative view on anything now, often gets written off as a Pony by the jaded types and those quick to jump on the counter-offensive. That can be frustrating if you feel you have a genuine lead or some substance for your pov.

by Anonymousreply 7701/02/2013

R68 and L Girl - To be honest the fact that he's a sound engineer was the bit which interested me, as even if it is "passed on gossip" it is more likely to be word of mouth rather than just an unattributed tweet which he has read.

by Anonymousreply 7801/02/2013

N16, one thing that has really fucking burned my biscuits of late is how the Daily Mail esp. has managed to mention (and picture) Fearne Cotton alongside rape-accused Ian Watkins of Lost Prophets, just because she dated him eons ago.

I'm not necessarily a Fearne fan but it seems really unfair. It's as if the press pack enjoying the ex-association a bit too much! Every article they've run about him they've put big colour pics of her and namedropped her several times.

by Anonymousreply 7901/02/2013

That makes sense, c.

by Anonymousreply 8001/02/2013

C, I agree. I see a lot of tweets / comments that I never mention because I can't see a particular reason to believe it isn't just word of mouth. So I do filter quite a lot!

Obviously, industry people are also going to be susceptible to idle gossip but their place in the industry certainly increases the chance that they are spreading truth.

R77, I've seen that term a lot but I only came here 6 months ago as I was interested in what I'd heard re H&N so I've no idea what 'Prancing Pony' means? (or do I not want to know?!)

by Anonymousreply 8101/02/2013

The Clique preview!

by Anonymousreply 8201/02/2013

What I like about non-fan tweets is a lot of them are from older guys who have a customary wry take on anything. It's a breath of fresh air from the 'I am going to kill myself OMG' and 'STAAAHP' approach from many tweeners.

N16, I'd love to listen to Nick's show more but have to leave early for work. So these threads have always been good to catch up with things I often can't get to hear in the mornings.

I have a day off today so, guilty pleasure and laziness day....

by Anonymousreply 8301/02/2013

I'm the same, N16. There's something about Fearne that really annoys me. I don't think it's just her music snobbery, as I like a lot of the bands she likes.

I find Sara Cox's voice grating. Would have preferred Matt Edmondson in that slot. I think he's great, like a young Simon Amstell. At least we now have him for 6 hours a week, and probaby more if he starts covering the main DJ's leaves.

I too was surprised Harry didn't make it, with all the Burberry FRow appearances. He often looks like a tramp though, so maybe it isn't that surprising.

by Anonymousreply 8401/02/2013

Thanks c! Nice to see all of 1D are involved!

by Anonymousreply 8501/02/2013

Thanks C. Looks very promising - and star studded!

Love the song - one of my top 20 of 2012.

by Anonymousreply 8601/02/2013

L Girl, DL went through the era of Lord of The Rings Prancing Pony phenom. Basically a group of fangirls conspired (pre-Twitter and social media) to claim Elijah Woods and Dominic Monaghan were secret lovers. There were clothing and colour shoutouts, secret sources, you name it. They got their own section of DL called the Prncing Pony. The webmaster used to have to delete multiple threads with people refreshing and crashing the system second by second.

It was funny but frightening. It transpired it was a collection of older slash-loving women with a boysex obssession. MsA and Miss Pinkie were the worst culprits.

Haha. Fun days. That shit would play our threads into a cocked hat by comparison. But their time did not have the benefit of Twitter and social networking named sources who could be tracked down. They used anon sources who could not be verified or questioned.

Actually you can probably google it and there'll be some residue left over that will explain it.

by Anonymousreply 8701/02/2013

Thanks, C. I'm glad all of 1D are in it:).

by Anonymousreply 8801/02/2013

NW3 - Yes I can't put my finger on what it is about her presenting style, I think it might actually just be the sound of her voice which is a bit unfair as she can't do anything about that! That said, I quite enjoyed the little review of the show she would do with Nick at their handovers in the early days of the breakfast show. I agree with the poster before that she shouldn't have been dragged though the mud alongside Ian Watkins, but that kind of thing is sadly inevitable with the gutter press.

Love the teaser, looks like it's going to be fun! Glad Nick's getting on board with video making like Greg James, I suspect he adores getting to play popstar for the day. It's his dream job after all. Great song choice too.

by Anonymousreply 8901/02/2013

R87, haha, thanks for the explanation! (we're all really quite normal compared to them then!)

NW3, I popped onto the other thread to see you left a post for me that doesn't make sense? Did I miss a post. Bit confused? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9001/02/2013

N16 - You're right, it's probably her voice. OK for kid's TV but not quite what I want to listen to on the radio! I actually like her a lot more now through her handovers with Nick.

Video-wise, nothing will ever trump Beauty and the Beat though!

by Anonymousreply 9101/02/2013

I'm really looking forward to the Clique video. I'm in agreement that Beauty and the beat was brill. I liked the behind the scenes clips during its making too.

by Anonymousreply 9201/02/2013

Intriguing latest instagram pic:

by Anonymousreply 9301/02/2013

^ Btw it's Kate Moss. But hmmm.

Nice pic of some palms also. Still on holiday then.

by Anonymousreply 9401/02/2013

It's gone!

by Anonymousreply 9501/02/2013

I didn't see it. Why was it intriguing?

by Anonymousreply 9601/02/2013

Upper nude artistic fuzzed shot of Kate Moss that looked like a book or magazine cover with overlay about a 'silent actress'. You'd have to look close to see it was Moss though he titled it 'melted moss' or something.

Tbh I did a doubletake. Looked like 'the Scottish Play'. Esp. the eyes!

May not be that at all though. He got comments about 'I opened this at work oops' and 'I opened this pic in front of my mum and omg!'.

Lol. Good old Nick.

by Anonymousreply 9701/02/2013

Nick Grimshaw isn't really a hipster, well unless hipsters are sorta mainstream guys posing a indie kids.

Harry will never ever be cool or credible, he is in a lame ass "talent" boyband. He has no musical talent whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 9801/02/2013

R98. Shut the door on your way out then, toots.

by Anonymousreply 9901/02/2013

Kinda nice that Harry and Nick and others in their circle might share an interest/friendly rivalry in US NFL?

Harry and his Green Bay Packers thing with Cal and Nick and his pals seem to support the St Louis Rams?

by Anonymousreply 10001/02/2013

R98 Isn't that basically the definition of hipster?

by Anonymousreply 10101/02/2013

R101, he hasn't clocked how funny he is yet. It's like the hired entertainment just showed up.

by Anonymousreply 10201/02/2013

You may have already seen this but there is an interesting little piece in The New York Post if anyone wants to take a look?

Title: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' New Year Kiss: Is He Just Not That Into Her?

Apologies if people want this type of post left off this thread (The other thread has become a rather hostile place since it's been opened up to 'Larry fans')

Anyway, let me know and I'll avoid posting this type of thing again (I just thought it was rather comforting to see we weren't being too bias in our interpretation of the kiss!)

by Anonymousreply 10301/03/2013

I saw a tweet from someone who works in PR last night. He said a friend of a friend had seen H kissing N. This was after being asked if he'd seen the Haylor kiss.

by Anonymousreply 10401/03/2013

nick grimshaw‏@grimmers

"TUUUUNE ♥☀...[link to pic below] 20h

"Having a real Robyn moment in the car with @msaimeephillips @reminicole" 20h

"And it hurts with every heartbeat" 20h

by Anonymousreply 10501/03/2013

I'm a bit confused with all the threads tbh, but it doesn't take much to confuse me.

LG - I saw a link about that from a gossip site. From what i've seen he wasn't that into it.

I wonder where he/they are now?

by Anonymousreply 10601/03/2013

Wait, isn't this the no Swifty zone?

by Anonymousreply 10701/03/2013

Perhaps ask the Haylor thread/s, r106?

by Anonymousreply 10801/03/2013

R108 I was hoping he'd decided to abandon her and head to Puerto Rico. I don't think there have been any confirmed sightings.

by Anonymousreply 10901/03/2013

I found the tweet I mentioned above.

by Anonymousreply 11001/03/2013

I'd personally rather there was no mention of Swifty on this thread (unless directly related to Nick of course). I'm sick of hearing about her. But I'm not acting as a spokesperson for the whole thread, just my opinion.

R104 Presume this is the tweet you mean (linked). He works in PR, funnily enough.

by Anonymousreply 11101/03/2013

Interview from early December about Nick and the Breakfast Show, which some might have missed, from the Guardian.

What I enjoyed reading more were the comments from readers below. It's a mixed bag but some quite nice ones, others just bigging their own sense of humour up and some who don't find Grimmy their cup of tea.

Though he never was going to be everyone's. Neither was Moyles, though his often loudmouthed demographic bemoaning his loss seem to think Radio was just designed for their ears only.

For the record I like both Grimmy and Moylesy.

by Anonymousreply 11201/03/2013

OP here.

For fear of offending and sounding undemocratic (and a prat) if people want to discuss Where In The World Is Simon's Latest Giant Face Fuzz Project in depth, please, there are a million other DL threads with folks all ripping one another to pieces over it.

I wanted this to be an oasis, lol. The thing will play out as long as it needs to and for every negative article written by some dopey hack a gushy one will be written by someone equally clueless the day after, getting paid uber dollarz to write drivel. It is what it is and nobody can do anything about it. It's not gonna go away until it's run its course, whenever that is. I don't want to know.

I appreciate there's not a shitload to talk about until Breakfast Show begins and Nick is away but can we at least try and keep the tentacles spreading here?

by Anonymousreply 11301/03/2013

PS: cheers for linking the twitter comments.

by Anonymousreply 11401/03/2013

A bit more on Rich Lee (sounds like a biscuit).

I do someties wonder when people refer to a 'friend of a friend' if they are covering their tracks? That it's they that have seen/heard something but don't want to directly say?

Anyway give me Rich Lee and his juicy snippets anyday. Nice.

[quote]Rich Leigh is an account director at 10 Yetis PR Agency. He started in January 2012, after writing about Good and Bad PR for a number of years. He also founded light-hearted PR/journalist award scheme The CRAPPs in 2010 on behalf of 10 Yetis. In June 2012, Rich launched blogger-marketer relations tool with Andy Barr. Rich lives in Gloucester with his wife and two children.

by Anonymousreply 11501/03/2013

From spreading here, even.

by Anonymousreply 11601/03/2013

I was working on the principle that if it was relevant to Nick I would post here, so anything linking Harry to Nick would be OK, however anything which was just about, where is Harry now?, say (unless of course it wss rumoured to be with Nick) or how obvious the PR between Harry and Taylor is, would go on one of the other threads - probably the Who the hell is Harry Styles dating? because the other one seems largely abandoned. Does that sound OK?

Thanks for the link R110 and Pringle; it's noticeable that the "sightings" of Nick and Harry together all seem to be different, I really don't think they can all come from one source, if nothing else it would have to be an impressive rumour to last over a year.

Am really looking forward to the return of the Breakfast show now though.

by Anonymousreply 11701/03/2013

C, I can only speak for me but that's what I hoped the thread would be used for.

I do appreciate L Girl's posts and was not having a go specifically at anyone (I have noted two articles questioning stunts but as said you'll get someone saying the opposite tomorrow, it's pointless even trying to keep up as most are just guessing!).

I just figure if it crosses over onto here then it will just take over and yet another thread will get ruined with infighting and off topics.

by Anonymousreply 11801/03/2013

What about general discussions regarding whether H&N are involved? (although this would most likely include the mention of Swift on occasion)

Those discussions are not welcome on the 'who the hell' thread? I'm not really sure where that discussion is welcome now?

by Anonymousreply 11901/03/2013

C, anything as long as it's not Haylor related.

Are we bothered about where Harry on his own is if not in relation to Breakfast Show, Radio One or Nick? Do we need to keep tabs on him? That's entirely up to you. He's still (presumably) part of the circle of friends so...

4 days and counting....

Fwiw, there was an intersting blind item going around about a week ago linking Cara Delevigne (sp?) to Rita Ora recently. Cara is pretty openly bi according to her Twitter. Rita seems dogged by rumours of sleeping around with everyone else's man so hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 12001/03/2013

Let's just spell this out so there's no confusion.

Anything, as long as it isn't or doesn't become a deep Haylor debate topic. I really don't need to be goosed every five mins by how many fucking cupcakes Harry bought her after she obviously purchased a dieter's meal (good one!) at a pub or where they were seen 'making out'.

I can't censor this thread, nor would I, but we know the kind of debating topics that are driving people off those threads that we don't want to get into here?

I'm not saying don't mention loosely related stuff. Just use your common sense kinda thing?

by Anonymousreply 12101/03/2013

R120, that sounds fine by me. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 12201/03/2013

L Girl, the more Harry and Nick the better imo.

by Anonymousreply 12301/03/2013

R120 - Sorry I probably wasn't too clear, I meant the "where is Harry" bit would go on the other thread, unless it was "is Harry with Nick". I have no desire to track Harry across the world either!! Nick, on the other hand, I might consider...

An interview (brief) and photoshoot with Nick for TopMan attached. (The one with the flower I feel has strayed into something unexpectedly menacing).

by Anonymousreply 12401/03/2013

Rita being in Nick's sorta circle... Does anyone think there's any foundation to Rita and Jay-Z (or however you spell it)? Or just some Geordie Shore z-lister making waves for the sake of it?

I can't help but like Rita. Weren't there rumours Jay was a big 'ol 'mo back in the day? I'm still baffled by his wife's collapsing baby belly on that TV show.

by Anonymousreply 12501/03/2013

R123, sorry. R122 was in response to R121!

C, I agree re the tweets being unconnected. The one I saw from a year ago about H&N kissing was from a guy who most definately wouldn't have moved in the same circles as the tweeter posted earlier.

by Anonymousreply 12601/03/2013

Thanks for the link, c.

Though I like his quiff, he looks way nicer with his hair just flattened down unkempt and a bit wild like he used to have it. Like his holiday photos, it makes him look younger.

by Anonymousreply 12701/03/2013

wonder if Nick will talk about Azealia Banks and Angel Haze having a twitter war when he gets back, it's been keeping me entertained all day! He loves both of them, would be interested to see who he sided with.

I haven't heard anything about Ora being bi on the grapevine, lots about Cara though. They would be a stunning couple!

by Anonymousreply 12801/03/2013

L Girl, where will you be posting about anything related to Haylor? I like reading about Nick but if this thread is going to involve discussion on Rita Ora, I'm just not interested. And Haylor discussion inevitably comes back to Nick anyways.

by Anonymousreply 12901/03/2013

Sorry it's not about Nick but apparently Harry saying he is bi.

by Anonymousreply 13001/03/2013

Do we know where the Harry is in the British Virgin Islands rumor came from?

by Anonymousreply 13101/03/2013

The attached shows them at dinner M.

Apparently there are ferries from British Virgin Islands to Puerto Rico which take about 30 minutes! Of course Nick and Harry might not know this......

by Anonymousreply 13201/03/2013

C thanks!

by Anonymousreply 13301/03/2013

R132 - if so I wouldn't be surprised about Harry hopping on one to scoot over to Nick. (Though Cal and his wife are potentially with him on BVI) Taylor's apparently been spotted wandering around the resort taking pictures with fans without Harry so he's got to be somewhere.

The way I took the threads: This is a Nick thread. The other is a Harry thread. So if it involves Nick/Harry then post it here but if it's about arguing if Haylor is a publicity stunt then it belongs on the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 13401/03/2013

Wouldn't Nick be leaving soon since he has to be back to work on Monday? I think today or tomorrow will be his last day in PR...

by Anonymousreply 13501/03/2013

R135 Definitely. Harry's most likely been in the BVI for a day or two though so could have been island hopping for a few days. Plus Harry can't stay much longer anyway since I think 1D has promo in Japan. I think we'll see both headed back to London soon.

by Anonymousreply 13601/03/2013

Can we just have one thread to cover everything as it's getting confusing.

Can I just say I don't understand the attraction to Taylor Swift, she is so bland and boring, yet all these attractive, famous men are queueing up to date her.

I can accept Harry is straight but would think he would go for someone a bit more interesting. I actually prefer Caroline Flack.

by Anonymousreply 13701/03/2013

Of all the holiday destinations in the world they choose BVI which just happens to be a 30 mins ferry away from nick... Suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 13801/03/2013

I don't think this is confusing. I like having a mostly Taylor-free topic where I can appreciate Nick Grimshaw without Larry or Swift fans harshing my buzz.

by Anonymousreply 13901/03/2013

I agree with R139 I'm not interested in Taylor Swift and would like a place to discuss Nick and possibly Harry if he overlaps. I'm pretty convinced that Haylor is a PR stunt and don't understand why there are people slobbering over Swift and Haylor in a thread debating who Harry is dating: if they agree that Harry and Taylor are dating then there's no need to discuss it in a gossip thread doubting Harry's dating her they can just read a tabloid.

If something relevant pops up in the other thread then I'm sure someone is tracking both and will cross post it.

by Anonymousreply 14001/04/2013

R138, agreed.

R129, the 'who the hell thread' if I have to.

by Anonymousreply 14101/04/2013

Styles is a bloody genius.

30 minutes from Puerto Rico?

The entire world and you end up in the BVI?

He's bloody genius.

Brings a tear to me ol' jaded eye.

by Anonymousreply 14201/04/2013

hahahah! R142

by Anonymousreply 14401/04/2013

A reminder that Grimmy is presenting the Brit Awards nomination launch show next Thursday at the Savoy. It looks like it won't be televised (shame, after years of tolerating F. Cotton) but the "best bits" will be on the Brit awards website.

I shouldn't be excited, but I am.

by Anonymousreply 14501/04/2013

Pixie's instagram:

by Anonymousreply 14601/04/2013

Interesting how they are seated: Pixie with her boyfriend, Alexa with Theo (they were rumoured to be dating, but denied this), Remi Nicole with her boyfriend, and Grimmy with BFF Aimee.

by Anonymousreply 14701/04/2013

Alexa and Theo definitely dated, I remember Grimmy teasing her about it once. I noticed that re the couples seating too. N and Aimee do have an ersatz life partners vibe going on.

by Anonymousreply 14801/04/2013

Does anyone know way Aimee goes? I always got a gay vibe from her. Could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14901/04/2013

She used to be in a kitsch trio called Trinity around the time she was a publicist at Heatherette's; the other 2 people in Trinity were gay men. Then she started managing The Drums & Scissor Sisters and hanging out with Grimmy. Many people thus think she's gay, but according to her old myspace page, she's straight:

by Anonymousreply 15001/04/2013

It says she's married on there.

by Anonymousreply 15101/04/2013

seems like the other thread has been taken over by larry shippers, think i'm going to stay here.

by Anonymousreply 15201/04/2013

R152 - I've just posted there; oddly there seems to be an unknown staunch Nick/Harry supporter whose style of writing I don't recognise so I will let them do battle.

On a more related subject I had wondered why Nick hadn't posted anything on Instagram of late! I can see this is quite an urgent matter for him.

by Anonymousreply 15301/04/2013

Nick will be in New York tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 15401/04/2013

accidentally posted in the wrong thread, i get so easily confused!

I think Harry's last tweet was meant to be aimed at Nick? Forgot the to @reply him maybe

by Anonymousreply 15501/04/2013

155- Ya me to....

by Anonymousreply 15601/04/2013

R155 - I posted a quick reply there, but having looked just now at Harry's tweets, the last time he included Nick in one was the at the time of the Teen Awards. I wonder if it is thought better that he doesn't. Even the recent hip-hop instagrams didn't link to Nick, although he took some of them, and it was noticeable that the one of Nick and Theo was not included in the montage.

by Anonymousreply 15701/04/2013

I wondered the same thing, r155.

by Anonymousreply 15801/04/2013

Actually he also tweeted him about the "Beauty and a beat" video, R157.

by Anonymousreply 15901/04/2013

R159 - Yes, I thought there should have been one about that, it's still back on 2nd November though, so two months ago, which seems more of a gap than before, especially as we know they do still see each other.

by Anonymousreply 16001/04/2013

Thinking about it, if he wanted to be subtle is could have just DM'd him? very curious

by Anonymousreply 16101/04/2013

While we're on the subject of Harry's tweets, does anybody know who his tweet about "Dave" referred to? I couldn't make any sense out of it.

by Anonymousreply 16201/04/2013

[R162] Someone on tumblr came up with this...

by Anonymousreply 16301/04/2013

Nice one, [R163].

by Anonymousreply 16401/05/2013

He was actually talking about this Dave. Check his other tweets as well.

by Anonymousreply 16501/05/2013

I just can't wait until Monday's Breakfast Show. It's going to be a great one, I can feel it.

by Anonymousreply 16601/05/2013

new tweet - not sure who the guy is

by Anonymousreply 16701/05/2013

Thanks N16. It's interesting to see the rumours are persisting despite 'Haylor'

by Anonymousreply 16801/05/2013

As a very slightly off topic observation, it's a funny double standard that people slag Nick off for being 'old' and hanging out with young 'uns like Harry, Cara, Pixie etc. yet it's obvious that they happen to be people who enjoy the company of their elders. I mean those pics of Harry in Branson's hot tub?! Bizarre. What conversation could they have?! Plus he's there with his good friend Cal Aurand who is in his late 30s/early 40s...

Most of Nick's friends are actually his age - Henry, Gellz, Miquita and Alexa etc.

by Anonymousreply 16901/05/2013

N16 - Yes, it's noticeable that everyone on Nick's current holiday is his age, apart from Pixie.

As to the hot tub - looking at other photographs there are quite a few people there (you can see legs from the opposite sides in some) and one presumes he is there with Cal. As to what conversation he could be having with Branson, well he did start off with a record business and is still very much involved in the music industry (if I was running Syco I might be a little worried!).

by Anonymousreply 17001/05/2013

Harry's obvious tweet to Nick fretting about his phone was funny. His legions of 1D fangirls instantly wondered if it was a command for them to go and and get the app.

That's the trouble with Twitter, everyone else invites themselves to the conversation! I too wonder why they just don't do this in private but as I don't think One Direction are allowed to do anything much in private (and it's probably in their contracts to have to use social media regularly), if Harry doesn't specify who he is talking to you have to join the dots.

by Anonymousreply 17101/06/2013

Looks like anything the Larry ship can do the Gryles ship can too.

Perhaps tenuous(?) link but fun. And that new One D vid is another gift to camposity.

by Anonymousreply 17301/06/2013

If you enlarge the last pic of Nick's wrist tattoo it looks like either an anchor or two doves/birds joined to look like an anchor?

by Anonymousreply 17401/06/2013

[R174], Nick has an anchor tattoo.

Aaaand he's back in London.

by Anonymousreply 17501/06/2013

[R173] It's more like anything the Larry shippers can do, the Gryles shippers can do with more current pictures ;)

by Anonymousreply 17601/06/2013

Floating Pics Of One Direction Singer:

"[PopBitch] Which member of One Direction seems to want to be such a prolific shagger that access to much of UK’s female population might not be enough for him? Some photos of himhave been floating around on Gaydar."

Didn't Nick confirmed that he and Harry would joked around and go to gay sites just to troll guy gays?

by Anonymousreply 17701/06/2013

R177 he said at Attitude awards he joked about with Grindr app with a friend with random pics. He didn't say who.

by Anonymousreply 17801/06/2013

here's another blind item from last year.

[HollywoodDame] This foreign born boy bander is currently being billed as single and straight, but he is still undecided. He has been experimenting with both genders a lot lately to help him come to a decision.

It could be Max George from the Wanted or Zayn and Harry from 1d

by Anonymousreply 17901/06/2013

Another tweet from @jakehob

He was the guy who tweeted a few times about H&N a couple of months back (he claims a friend works closely with H&N)

Someone recently suggested the fact these tweeters had gone quiet since 'Haylor', was in some way evidence that 'Haylor' is real. I thought i'd mention it for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 18001/06/2013

also has a witty reply to the DS article with Robbie Williams' opinion about 1D being like the Spice Girls. He suggest Harry's spice name could be Nick Grimshaw Spice!

Sorry cant't seem to link the url

by Anonymousreply 18101/06/2013

Thanks L Girl and Isis.

by Anonymousreply 18201/06/2013

I think more precisely it was 'Shagging Nick Grimshaw Spice'

by Anonymousreply 18301/06/2013

Can someone link the tweets? Please!

by Anonymousreply 18401/06/2013

R182, no problem (one day I'll even learn how to attach the links)

by Anonymousreply 18501/06/2013

LG- what did the tweet say?

by Anonymousreply 18601/06/2013

Here is one of them Im not sure if there is another? Could not find it if there is...

by Anonymousreply 18701/06/2013

Rather off topic but did any of you read the Frankie Boyle tweet which @jakehob had retweeted re Tom Daley. Poor Tom but it was funny. Just occasionally I find FB funny. More often not though.

by Anonymousreply 18801/06/2013

Cute pic of Nick and Thurston today from LMC's instagram:

by Anonymousreply 18901/06/2013

M, R187, that's the one I was referring to. Thanks.

In isolation this tweet isn't particularly exciting. However, the guy tweeted a couple of times around mid November, before 'Haylor' was in full swing. I thought it significant that he is still tweeting about the pair.

by Anonymousreply 19001/06/2013

LG-To post tweets, u click on details on the tweet and than copy the url.. than to link it u put the url in the space that says url.. just to let u no.

by Anonymousreply 19101/06/2013

M, thanks, you're probably the 5th person who has tried to explain it to me. The instructions never seem to make sense when posting from an IPhone though! (plus I'm a bit of a technophobe)

Thanks anyway though (I'll eventually crack it)

by Anonymousreply 19201/06/2013

Harry's been apparently spotted at the airport in Puerto Rico... kind of increases the chances that he originally flew in to Puerto Rico for those two days prior to meeting up with Swift with the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 19301/06/2013

Here's the tweet.

by Anonymousreply 19401/06/2013

R193, I was just about to post the exact same theory!

He was off the radar until the 4th was he not?

by Anonymousreply 19501/06/2013

LG - From a phone you should just be able to hold you finger on the address line until a box comes up. One of the options with be "select". Tap this. Then tap "copy" and when you are posting a reply here tap the URL box and tap "paste" when that option comes up. Hope that works!

by Anonymousreply 19601/06/2013

R193 - it seems very likely. To be honest I rather wondered if he had flown back and forth from Boston to PR (there is a direct flight) before New Year as well, as he visited the teenage fans on his way to New York on the 31st and CT, where they live, is directly between Boston and NYC. He also appeared to have a bit of a tan in the New Year pictures which he hadn't before.

by Anonymousreply 19701/06/2013

C, thanks but what do you mean by the address line? The tweeter's names at the top of the tweet?

The only thing I seem to be able to copy Is the body of the tweet?

by Anonymousreply 19801/06/2013

Bless whoever made this thread,we can finally appreciate Nick with his friends/work/Harry without Swift (obvious PR to me,not worth discussing) and Larry shippers (only teens believe that "romance" seriously!).

Sad but the H/N thread was becoming a mess and,as predicted,the "who the hell Harry is dating" thread is taken over by larry shippers claiming the heart eyes and what not,i have no time for this.

Glad to see some of the old posters here too :)

by Anonymousreply 19901/06/2013

LG, are you using an app for twitter or your browser?

by Anonymousreply 20001/06/2013

i use an iphone myself,to link a tweet on DL from your phone you have to be on Safari not on the app,just go on Safari and then copy the tweet's address from the address bar and paste it here at the "Url" part of the reply,it's very easy :)

by Anonymousreply 20101/06/2013

L Girl - I am working with an iPod Touch and an Android phone here so I might be not quite seeing what you are seeing (and can't remember from my iPhone) but I think there should be a rectangular box across the top of the screen which will probably have a lock symbol and then the word "Twitter" when you have a twitter page open. If you press down on this box for a couple of seconds you should get a black box underneath saying "Select Select All Paste" tap on the Select or Select All and then continue with the above instructions. This should copy the Url rather than the actual webpage text.

by Anonymousreply 20201/06/2013

IF Harry was in PR when he went off the radar, how come he was never spotted? until now? unless that's not a recent photo.

by Anonymousreply 20301/06/2013

L Girl/R201 - Hadn't actually considered L Girl might not be on Safari! It all makes sense now!!

Sorry to be a bit long-winded.

by Anonymousreply 20401/06/2013

R203 - None of Nick's holiday group have been spotted either, the only photographs we have of them were their own instagrams.

by Anonymousreply 20501/06/2013

OOOh this is a nice theory, that Harry was in PR all along , flying in and out for various meetings and commitments, and on certain invites....

Lots of possibility for me to be very imaginative too!

by Anonymousreply 20601/06/2013

Thanks everyone. Yes, i do only look at twitter on my app. I'll try the other way next time! (sorry for dominating the thread with my tech problems)

by Anonymousreply 20701/06/2013

So was Harry with N and the rest at Puerto Rico? Damn that boy knows how to hide doesn't he?!

by Anonymousreply 20801/06/2013

I personally think H was probably with Cal on both the 30th & 31st? We know he was with him on the 31st and the football team they support played on the 30th. H's name was called at the relevant airport that day. Seems unlikely to have been a cooincidence?

As much as I'd like to think he was in PR from the 28th to the 30th, is that likely and would he have left just for a game?

He then disappeared from the 31st to the 3rd when he, Cal and Swift all turned up in V Gorda. Could he have been in PR all that time? The yacht story claims H hired it after being hassled by fans on the island? As no fan reported seeing them until the 3rd and Swift appears to have left on the 4th, this doesn't tally?

(apologies for the Swift mentions)

by Anonymousreply 20901/06/2013

I doubt Harry and Cal went to the Packer game as they likely would have taken pictures with players and it would have been mentioned somewhere (his name getting called was the only "proof" and the person could have easily been mistaken/lying). I think they were probably together near Boston and worked their way up to NYC.

The 1st and 2nd seems like the most reasonable time for Harry to have been in PR. Cal tweeted a picture of the ocean on the 3rd so it seems like they got the yacht then and picked up Taylor. And then Harry went to stay in Necker and Nick and friends left Puerto Rico.

Cal/Jen might have booked round trip from LAX to Puerto Rico so that's why they flew out from there when leaving. (If they didn't just all show up with Taylor on the 3rd)

Of course, this is all just a theory based on what time he could possibly have been in PR not a fact.

by Anonymousreply 21001/06/2013

It's pretty hysterical to me that I am listening to Grimmy’s Monday morning vacation-return show at 10:30 PM in the western United States. I knew nothing about this man before October… Enchanting accent and humor. Go Harry…

by Anonymousreply 21101/07/2013

Day 1 preview for the clique video!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21201/07/2013

That's great, r211! He really is very likeable, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 21301/07/2013

Love the clips of the Clique video and the fact he mentions ringing Harry and as if he doesn't like him.

There was a showquizness question about The Wanted. I thought it was interesting he mentioned he watched them on TV on New Year's eve along with other groups and a singer we won't mention.

Why would he be watching American tv on NYE at midnight?

by Anonymousreply 21401/07/2013

R214 - Yes, the video has a lovely bit of editing near the end. I heard it on radio this morning, before I saw it, and it did sound like one continuous sentence.

There was also this from the showbot to Nick "All we have heard about in today's show is your christmas....lets face it, unless it involves Harry Styles, nobody cares" - a shout out to those who follow Aimee Phillips instagram account plainly!

As to the American tv, given that Puerto Rico is an hour ahead of NYC they would have had to have been watching at 1am! It does go along with the theory that Haylor were meant to be having a televised kiss, which was cancelled, though.

by Anonymousreply 21501/07/2013

Oh I now remember Nick saying he doesn't have a guest tomorrow so he could play a game he devised and played on holiday. One Direction the board game. First person to make it back stage.

A few mentions for the fans.

by Anonymousreply 21601/07/2013

R216 - Worryingly the 1D board game exists!! (I've just found it on Amazon). I think one of them might have taken it with them as a joke, and there is another game he has made up (I may have got that wrong though).

I loved the idea that you win by making it backstage; I mean was there any point in Nick even playing to begin with ...

by Anonymousreply 21701/07/2013

No Nick doesn't need to play a game and win to be allowed back stage.

by Anonymousreply 21801/07/2013

Well I'm quite a Nick and Harry tinhat but I'm not 100% sure how they could have been together for any major stretch over the New Year period. If they did manage to meet up it would probably have been for no more than a day at best but it does seem a novel coincidence eh? Nice, novel coincidence, just being nearby. How cool is that.

On another note, why did Showbot become Showquizness? Did he get upgraded?

by Anonymousreply 21901/07/2013

Showbot is the robot. Showquizness is the game.

by Anonymousreply 22001/07/2013

R219 - I agree. Logically the first and second seem like the only time the pair could have seen each other (The old article about Nick's holiday plans not including Harry seems particularly relevant though you could read multiple things into that article.)

The avid Swift poster/tinhatter on the other thread is growing tiresome. I'm glad we have this thread

by Anonymousreply 22101/07/2013

I don't even read the other thread anymore,i have no interest in Swift theories or Larry theories as i find no truth in these "romances".If something "big" happens i'm sure it will be cross posted here as well,in the meantime i have no time to waste with that kind of fans.

by Anonymousreply 22201/07/2013

Pretty sure this means Grimmy's gotten himself a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 22301/07/2013

Harry and Nick went to lunch with this guy before, it didn't seem like there was anything romantic between him and Nick, but who knows of course.

He's also talking about his little boy a few tweets earlier...

by Anonymousreply 22401/07/2013

If you back on David Gardners tweets:

@DavidGardner76 Today I'm taking 6 kids to the 'Teen Choice Awards' thank you @Harry_Styles & Uncle @grimmers for our tickets, everyone is so excited !!

by Anonymousreply 22501/07/2013

Here is actually a tweet from around that time, that I hadn't seen.

by Anonymousreply 22601/07/2013

I doubt he is Nick's boyfriend,didn't Nick say he shagged someone on vacations this morning on the show?

They probably met there instead of going together as a couple

by Anonymousreply 22701/07/2013

R223 I couldn't tell if he was being serious with that tweet or not. I feel like I'd die of shock if Nick ever actually admitted to dating anyone!

by Anonymousreply 22801/07/2013

That's Dave Gardner, David Beckham's agent. Straight.

by Anonymousreply 22901/07/2013

Yeah R228 i doubt Nick was being serious,plus he used the hashtag "lads" which he uses for all his friends,and given the fact he has a kid and the lunch with H/N and calling Grimmy "uncle" i doubt there is anything romantic there.

by Anonymousreply 23001/07/2013

The Daily Mail is reporting 'Haylor' split!

I'm assuming we can mention 'Haylor' here given the news!!

by Anonymousreply 23101/07/2013

I should add that I don't know if the story's inclusion in The Daily Mail is 'confirmation' as such but I was always under the impression that this was the PR's 'go to' paper for this sort of thing?

by Anonymousreply 23201/07/2013

L Girl - I am not sure if I understand the term "Haylor" should it mean something to me????!!! Who would have thought it, Business Insider had the scoop after all. I must say not having to see Harry look depressed will be very pleasant, I'm glad they have decided it can end.

R227 Nick said he "snogged" someone; not quite the same! And given the photographs we have seen previously, that could have been anyone there if they had drunk enough.

by Anonymousreply 23301/07/2013

Forgot to add, I love the timing to coincide with the release of the ID Kiss You video, were they worried no one would buy the single?

by Anonymousreply 23401/07/2013

New york post mentions it too

by Anonymousreply 23501/07/2013

C, haha, forgotten 'Haylor' already!

That blind was right afterall; "they would see in the New Year but not last much longer" It was all of a month yet the sheer volume of it made it seem longer which was probably their strategy? Surely those who believed it will realise it was PR now. Swift's song has had it's promo, H's profile has risen and no one will believe any gay rumours for a while.

I reckon they'll still put out a few stories for a while along the lines of "secret reconciliation" etc etc (as they did with Flack) but pretty much, the story is done.

Re the snog, I still think there is a good chance H may have been in PR from the 1-3rd...

by Anonymousreply 23601/07/2013

Dave Gardner is straight,he was married to Davinia Taylor from 2003 till 2009/10 with Beckham as best man and he has a 5 year old son.I believe last year he was dating Stephanie Dorrance but i'm sure they have broken up by now.He is too old for Grimmy anyway,he's 35 if i'm not mistaken.

So is H/T officially over then? Nice timing with the Kiss You release and all...

by Anonymousreply 23701/07/2013

R237, I knew I recognised him (Dave Gardner that is)

by Anonymousreply 23801/07/2013

That sure was quick, if confirmed, haha.

by Anonymousreply 23901/07/2013

Well, this didn't take long...

A television runner.

by Anonymousreply 24001/07/2013

C, I do think these tweets are relevant but to be fair, that guy does just sound like he is assuming? (although he'a tweeted about them before so I might be wrong?)

by Anonymousreply 24101/07/2013

LG - Yes, I agree, the last tweet about the clothes was a touch flimsy, but since his previous tweet had been more a statement of fact I think he might just have been trying to explain to his friend without further details.

by Anonymousreply 24201/07/2013

Also the original tweeter was the one that called Taylor a beard, so that was two people in one convo saying Harry is gay.

by Anonymousreply 24301/07/2013

C, good point.

Also, his tweet from a while back came along in the middle of 'Haylor' which suggests he 'knows' something?

by Anonymousreply 24401/07/2013

Think what you will, but @taylorswift13 is a sweet girl and seems to me like @Harry_Styles PLAYED her!

That is what Perez Hilton just tweeted! Looks like the bad boy, womanising image isn't going anywhere!

by Anonymousreply 24501/07/2013

I found this tweet, I dont know if it is reliable, but the girl was voted 2012 uk student journalist by the Huffington Post.

by Anonymousreply 24601/07/2013

And continuing (see attached); not sure if this is how to start a journalism career though.

I had heard the comment about Taylor quite a few times in the last couple of years, but nothing really substantial; it would explain a lot though.

by Anonymousreply 24701/07/2013

R246 - Snap.

by Anonymousreply 24801/07/2013

Haha C we posted the same tweet.

by Anonymousreply 24901/07/2013

And another one @marmarstylinson (although the twitter name may somewhat invalidate it!)

by Anonymousreply 25001/07/2013

I doubt Swift is gay,she seems very into the guys she is dating and i'm more inclined to believe the rumors about her being a very clingy girlfriend.

Of course Harry has to retain his womanizing reputation while Taylor is being made out to be the innocent victim again like in most of her relationships,all too predictable!

by Anonymousreply 25101/07/2013

L Girl - I presume you mean the attached? I think it's obvious why Nick has tweeted that he is out with his "beautiful beau" now, a little distraction is rather useful...

by Anonymousreply 25201/07/2013

C, yes, that's the one. I'd say her twitter name would suggest she would like to believe H Is gay so "pinch of salt" etc with this one but thought I'd mention it anyway!

(thanks for linking)

by Anonymousreply 25301/07/2013

Apologies. Just realised I was quoting the wrong twitter name.

by Anonymousreply 25401/07/2013

So charming.... Nick and Jamie Hince (Kate Moss's husband) at the Esquire party.

by Anonymousreply 25501/07/2013

That is a cute pic!!!

by Anonymousreply 25601/07/2013

New tweet @dotsmy. He has tweeted a lot previously. The response was of more interest.

by Anonymousreply 25701/07/2013

LG - They other two in the conversation are music journalists too. (There's also a secondary conversation with a protected account.)

by Anonymousreply 25801/07/2013

L, this one?

by Anonymousreply 25901/07/2013

we are getting a lot of tweets.....

by Anonymousreply 26001/07/2013

I hate it when people protect their conversations.

So selfish!

by Anonymousreply 26101/07/2013

Haha, L Girl...though I do it myself.

by Anonymousreply 26201/07/2013

There are two writers in that twitter conversation.

by Anonymousreply 26301/07/2013

R262, you must have more scandalous conversations than me then!

I only really tweet about Eastenders, my hols or pics of cupcakes I've made and feel particularly proud of! Not really worth protecting!

(so sad!)

by Anonymousreply 26401/07/2013

Not really, L Girl, haha:).

by Anonymousreply 26501/07/2013

Nick on Breakfast Show ---> "serious triple snooze this morning..."

Will we see him and Harry hanging out? Or was the Haylor thing too short in duration?

Is this three-year deal to encourage 1D members to endure more inane interviews and to act enthusiastic and animated - new and tacked onto old deal? Or original one reiterated and brought out for jollys?

by Anonymousreply 26601/08/2013

A lot of taylor shade being thrown on the breakfast show this morning haha! They played stay by rihanna, and Fincham proceeded to say "shall we dedicated that to Taylor swift this morning?" And there was VERY long pause and awkward laughing from all of them and nick said "no comment" ... Doesn't look like anyone took it seriously!

by Anonymousreply 26701/08/2013

This morning Nick has been super perky it's lovely! Matt Fincham has been mentioning 1D a lot, in relation to their new video. They just played 'Stay' by Rihanna and Finchy said 'shall we dedicate that to Taylor Swift?' to which Nick played a 'ding!' sound effect and said 'no comment'

The whole studio team was cracking up in the background!

by Anonymousreply 26801/08/2013

oops same thought R267!

by Anonymousreply 26901/08/2013

@lilywagner just tweeted about seeing harry and nick at a sushi place AND posted a pic she got with harry to prove it! Lunch date!

by Anonymousreply 27001/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 27101/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 27201/08/2013

Back to the dates again i see! They are smart at going when everyone is in school!

by Anonymousreply 27301/08/2013

Was she the only one who saw them? I didn't see anyone else claiming they met them.Once again this proves that they know how to hide if/when they want to.

by Anonymousreply 27401/08/2013

[quote]Pretty sure this means Grimmy's gotten himself a boyfriend.

Well it's interesting language. I don't know if it's Grimmy being Grimmy but the Daily Mail often uses 'beau' when it farts on and on in true 1940's style about celebrity couples.

Harry has very recently been called Taylor's 'beau'. Maybe Nick's tekkin tha piss?

I see normal service has resumed with 'glum' Harry ariving back in London beaming away merrily and going straight off to YoSushi with Grimmy.

God I love these two.

by Anonymousreply 27501/08/2013

Haha, yes, I was amused at "glum" Harry looking like he was in quite a good mood at the airport!

by Anonymousreply 27601/08/2013

Might as well source it, people.

by Anonymousreply 27701/08/2013

Still seeing lots of gossipy tweets. Listed those with industry connections If people are interested? (sorry, given up on trying to link)

@lucymercer33, @reindeergames78, @grahamistacey, @chanburndam

@neilsean also makes a good point about N publicly toning down his interest in 1D.

by Anonymousreply 27801/08/2013

Always intersted L Girl.

[quote]Is this three-year deal to encourage 1D members to endure more inane interviews and to act enthusiastic and animated - new and tacked onto old deal? Or original one reiterated and brought out for jollys?

Though it only seems to be The Sun running it, I can't even imagine why they'd want to drag One D on for three more years? Would you not want your dignity back? Dear god.

Three more years of bearding and being told what to do and say? How dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 27901/08/2013

Thank you, L Girl, I'll link them.

by Anonymousreply 28001/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 28101/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 28201/08/2013

L Girl, the spelling of the third and last names don't seem to be right.

by Anonymousreply 28301/08/2013

Yeah, especially as one led to a man of the cloth!

Unfortunately not the loin cloth.

by Anonymousreply 28401/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 28501/08/2013

Here you go..

by Anonymousreply 28601/08/2013

Thanks, here they are:

by Anonymousreply 28701/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 28801/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 28901/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 29001/08/2013

I've refrained from any form of crowing over 'Haylor' (god-awful bloody meld!) and though hope it will not erupt on this thread, people should take care not to assume it's 'over'. These PR assaults to the intelligence can last months. Even years.

Though it's great Harry is back and looking happy with fans on his seeming lunch outing with Nick as far as I'm concerned bearding is STILL in full effect here, because it's a boyband, nobody has come out officially and unless they've all put a collective foot down and had a say in negotiating their own futures, One Direction will be officially toeing the Modest Mgmt/Syco line for a long time to come, I can only assume.

However it's pretty heartening to think Harry is back with Grimmy already. I can't help but like these two and the way they always seem to beat a path to each other's door.

by Anonymousreply 29101/08/2013

Oh, I agree R291, I doubt Harry will be announcing his relationship with Nick, if there is one, anytime soon!

by Anonymousreply 29201/08/2013

Agreed with R291 ,i wouldn't be surprised if sooner than a week we get articles with headlines "Haylor are back together!" "Harry sent her a million roses to apologize" "Taylor takes naughty Harry back!".Their break up reminds me of the whole Bieber/Selena recent drama where magazines are reporting them being apart one day and enjoying romantic vacation the next.

And obviously Harry won't come out until 1D are done for good,maybe not even then if he is seeking a solo career.Hopefully we won't hear of 1D after their WW 2013 tour since rumor has it they will go on a long hiatus a la Take That.

by Anonymousreply 29301/08/2013

On the other hand though, if people don't come out or state their 'boundaries' (thanks Nan!) they can become the target of people trying to catch them out more and more. It just gets worse and worse.

The mocking gets worse, every time you stand near a woman you get beard yelled at you or you chat to a guy and people make rude suggestions openly. People think you are a coward. What's worse, being honest or being forever thought of as a coward in the closet?

IF it applies in this situation. I would say there's something going on imo.

I always just think it's better to be open and have done with it, then nobody can 'get at' you down the line.

by Anonymousreply 29401/08/2013

Ok magazine ran an article about Harry today mentioning him going to lunch with Nick. Wondering if any other publications might jump on it too, would be interesting to see commentary at least... Also interestingly, the lunch is only mentioned in one sentence in the article but their tweet linking to the article was all about it: "@OK_Magazine: Poor @Harry_Styles meets up with @Grimmers for a heart-to-heart following his split from @TaylorSwift13 - NEW PICTURES"

Linking to the article

by Anonymousreply 29501/08/2013

Isn't this the first time the papers are referring to one of their meetings? They usually only refer to them when it's them going to clubs and they always link Harry with one of the females there.

by Anonymousreply 29601/08/2013

Thanks, R295. That is interesting. It would be great if this were a new trend and they actually start reporting on Harry and Nick's outings, like they do with all the others. It's not likely though, I admit.

by Anonymousreply 29701/08/2013

They talk absolute shite. They try and imply he goes straight to female fans when they just find him and follow him.

[quote]But despite all the attention, Harry clearly needed a friend to chat to, enjoying a quiet lunch with bezzie mate Nick Grimshaw at YO! Sushi later this afternoon.

'Bezzie mate'? Oh shut up. Can someone hand me a window to launch something through? Still, they have to report that because they haven't the capacity to report anything else.

But honestly, 'heart to heart'? It's as bad as some of the blogs and rags deciding that Harry had spent the latter part of his joliday in a hot tub of 'female fans'. Conviniently ignoring most of the hot-tubbers were hairy bears over 40!

by Anonymousreply 29801/08/2013

I think there was quite a bit of articles about them hanging out in the summer? Not every time but that day on the hill (morph suit!) and outside the pub with the blond girls spring to mind (didn't huffington post celeb or some other site even have a line that day about "if harry styles and nick grimshaw weren't constantly surrounded by a bevy of women we'd be suspicious of all this time together"?) something along those lines I believe? The OK article is mostly interesting because there aren't pap shots or proper pics, they're literally just reporting on a tweet, and it's also the first time in a while.

by Anonymousreply 29901/08/2013

I should really clarify I just hate the toadying reporting style of these mags and so forth. They sound like they're trying to be 'with it' by calling people 'bezzie mates' as if they're in the know.

by Anonymousreply 30001/08/2013

299, I think they're just using Nick as a prop to Haylor though.

by Anonymousreply 30101/08/2013

They are definitely annoying, R300.

by Anonymousreply 30201/08/2013

Nick sure loves hamming it up on those Breakfast Show cliques. They've been most amusing.

by Anonymousreply 30301/08/2013

Thanks to the person linking Tweets. Interesting seeing other peoples opinions, especially adults, rather than tweener catfights.

Perez made a tweet suggesting Harry should try being gay and he got blasted by tweeners though many of them seemed to be the usual crowd who hate him regardless of what he says.

I don't know why anyone would find that remotely offensive.

by Anonymousreply 30401/08/2013

R304 Perez has also retweeted a tweet of a fan calling Harry gay,this happened about a couple of months ago and most people saw it as Perez indirectly outing him.

Personally i'm not a fan of Perez but he's usually right when he "outs" someone.

by Anonymousreply 30501/08/2013

After we have seen Harry Styes without his shirt we are over him

by Anonymousreply 30601/08/2013

He wears it well when he has to. I wouldn't think he could carry suits off but he does. Quite the dapper!

by Anonymousreply 30701/08/2013

Wandie's new vid: Harry covering both sets of nipples.

by Anonymousreply 30801/08/2013

Topman Show pics from yesterday. Nick and Henry Holland went.

by Anonymousreply 30901/08/2013

[quote]“We don’t have those special tea bags that you like… We’re watching it right now, and I don’t know, it’s a little bit flaccid for me.”

(Nick Grimshaw on Innuendo Bingo talking to Harry)

by Anonymousreply 31001/08/2013

Nick & Henry at the Mr.Start Show MEN AW13 - January 7

by Anonymousreply 31101/08/2013

Not sure if anyone heard this earlier but nick's "finger-slip" was perfectly carried out as usual.

by Anonymousreply 31201/08/2013

Based on the reaction from twitter & online comments, most people seem utterly convinced Haylor was PR and more suspicious than before about H's sexuality?

You wonder what their PR team is going to try next? (unless they're really only concerned with the view of the preteens who did seem to buy it?)

by Anonymousreply 31301/08/2013

[R293] Of course, they could take us all by surprise and change record labels after their first contract is up. After all, Harry's been hanging out with Richard Branson rather a lot for someone who lives out of Syco's back pocket.

At the risk of sounding like one of those Larry crazies, a record label could probably tempt the boys with the idea of being able to have more control over their personal lives and publicity- god knows Hackford-Jones and Modest have done a piss poor job so far.

by Anonymousreply 31401/08/2013

Well if the rumors are true they have a deal of 3 albums with Syco so they probably won't break free anytime soon.As i've said before they will most likely take a hiatus after their big 2013 tour so God knows when we'll hear of them again.

Harry is definitely meeting people and making connections,i think that's for his own sake though and a possible solo career rather than something he is doing for the band.

As for their lives i don't find them THAT horrible,sure they don't enjoy the freedom others of their age do and maintaining a certain image,doing PR work and dealing with crazy fans can't be enjoyable but it's not that different from what other teen stars like Bieber (for example) have done.It's what comes with fame but i guess it must be hard for them given their ages and how they became superstars overnight.

by Anonymousreply 31501/08/2013

The rumor also said "with one album a year" so if that's the case, they could be up for renegotiation by the end of 2014, although I think people might get tired of 1D if they do churn out three albums in three years.

A hiatus would be likely and it would probably help cut down on some of the unfavorable aspects of their fame. (For instance, if 1D goes on a hiatus and we don't see Louis and Harry hanging out together, the majority of Larry shippers will eventually calm down, find new fandoms, grow up, and move on)

The shambolic mess that is 1D's publicity was a favorite topic on the H/N threads, so I'm just going off that.

Hopefully if there is a hiatus, we'll see Harry out and about with his "bezzie mate" a lot more. ;)

by Anonymousreply 31601/08/2013

Throwing this out there as this is a general 'nick & friends' thread rather than yet another 'lets repeat the same gossip for pages and pages' thread (thank you op)

nick has a circle of very close friends he's known for ages eg.pixie,alexa,henry.. do you reckon he thinks of harry that way? or will he stop being 'bezzies' when the popularity of 1d fades a bit?

I can't quite decide as they do seem close but at the same time he's smart, been in the industry a while and must know it's a good connection to have at the moment ..

by Anonymousreply 31701/08/2013

317- I think they will stay friends even after 1D is over, I cant picture Nick just stopping the friendship, they seem to important to each other.

by Anonymousreply 31801/08/2013

I do think they'll stay friends, I mean Nick has a lot of friends in the industry but the amount of time Harry and he spend together, plus stuff like Christmas and getting along with each other's families suggests he's probably closer with harry than a lot of the others, who could be seen more as ~good connections who get along alright~ (with the exception of those in his obvious tight knit group of course) harry spending time with nick's friends also makes it seems like he's becoming a part of the group more than just being nick's friend of the moment

by Anonymousreply 31901/08/2013

I agree with the rest,i don't think Harry is just a connection,he has hardly been open about this friendship(if it wasn't for the publicity they got in the summer few people would know they are friends),and if he didn't consider him as a close friend he wouldn't be spending all this time with him of even making friends with his family!The fact that Harry is also spending time with his friends without Nick makes it obvious that he is considered a close friend by them all not just Nick.

Nick is private about his life and Harry is no exception,the things they do are things any friends would do,it's not like they are going to industry parties or events all the time.If anyone has benefited from this friendship is Harry mostly; he met lots of new people through Nick,probably people he wouldn't have met otherwise as they don't move in the same circles and his friendship with Nick helped him to be viewed a bit more serious,not just as another silly member of a boyband.

Like Nick said himself "noone's gonna hire you because you are friends with Harry Styles.He already has made a name for himself and whatever extra publicity he has gotten(or jobs) is because he took over the breakfast zone which is a huge deal,but he has always been a favourite to host events or appear on tv etc.His main audience remain that of people of an older age who wouldn't care much about his friendship wifh Harry.

by Anonymousreply 32001/08/2013

@grahamlstacey was one of the tweets L Girl pointed out last night, with a rib about swift being a beard for harry (sorry sorry no swift I know) but he's tweeted again with a reference to grimmy too

by Anonymousreply 32101/09/2013

I think Grimmy and Rita Ora have had a falling out. He buzzed her during the show today and has shaded her a few times, especially after her breakup with Rob.

by Anonymousreply 32201/09/2013

i don't think they've had a 'falling out' Rita has hardly been in the country. But Grimmy is quite fickle when it comes to some people and can like them one minute and not the next.

by Anonymousreply 32301/09/2013

For anyone outside the UK- hosting the R1 Breakfast show is a HUGE deal. The UK doesnt really have a leno/carson type figure on TV- the daily shows come from radio. The show has huge audiences (1/6th of Brits tune in every day) so dont underestimate how big Grimmy is already

by Anonymousreply 32401/09/2013

[quote]317- I think they will stay friends even after 1D is over, I cant picture Nick just stopping the friendship, they seem to important to each other.

I don't think you could keep Harry band Nick away from each unless they had a falling out between themselves. They seem to really like each other, have lots in common, enough to hang out socially and on the downlow lots of times, only becoming obvious when someone runs into them on Twitter or gets a grainy of them having a meal out etc.

Harry acts older than his age and Nick acts younger. They kind of meet in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 32501/09/2013

Love how The Sun is running a desperate piece (not planted obviously) about Harry and the hot tub blonde.

Man this is going to rumble on and on.

Next week it will be Harry Makes Swift Getaway Back To Former Love, Begs For Forgiveness.

Oh god, have done with this charade and just come out Harry, stick it to 'em all.

by Anonymousreply 32601/09/2013

[quote]Harry band Nick

Sorry dunno how that got there. Should be 'and'.

Found this, I really like his style. It's a northern thing...

by Anonymousreply 32701/09/2013

R326, interestingly, saw a twitter conversation yesterday that suggested that the idea of H coming out was mooted?

The guy might be making it up but check if out anyway.

by Anonymousreply 32801/09/2013

L Girl here is the tweet.

by Anonymousreply 32901/09/2013

He should do, LG, imo. If it really does apply.

If people can't accept you for who you are then it's a sad world ain't it? Same goes for if Nick and Harry are together and there's some injunction. Why? They're doing NOTHING wrong. Everyone's legal and consenting.

That's my view anyway! :) I apreciate there'd be other considerations. But hell, just seems silly.

It doesn't seem to be holding Union J back with their new Sony deal.

by Anonymousreply 33001/09/2013

[quote]Fergus Bremner‏@_FergyB_ @HiThere_imMolly this is actually true, my sisters friend works with Radio 1 and there's been a thing about whether they should tell people

Interesting. He also doesn't know what 'shipping' is and has to be told. I didn't even know what it was until poking around One D tags! Feel like I'm a fucking expert now!

by Anonymousreply 33101/09/2013

I can't see him ever coming out if he's still under cowell's managment, don't think Simon would ever let it happen. Union J was an exception as Jaymi is engaged and you can't hide something like that.

by Anonymousreply 33201/09/2013

[R332] Then someone needs to put a ring on Harry so we can just be through with all of this. Although if you believe the Larry shippers, someone already has. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 33301/09/2013

Yeah, r332, Cowell is the king of the beards.

Atrocious fellow, ridiculous amount of botox to try and stay 'young' at present, too. It's all image with him.

Very very good businesman though.

So you're probably right, no-one has a hope whilst having anything to do with Lord Voldemort.

by Anonymousreply 33401/09/2013

"Showbot is not a Haylor fan

Where does Taylor Swift take her boyfriends on the third date?

a. an Italian restaurant

b. the Caribbean

c. nobody has ever found out "

I'm breaking my own rule briefly because it's Showbot so it's Nick.

by Anonymousreply 33501/09/2013

The answer was, of course, C.

by Anonymousreply 33601/09/2013

People seem to forget that Mark from Westlife came out while they where under Simons record label.

by Anonymousreply 33701/09/2013

Mark had to go through bearding too, M. Arranged 'dates' though less than we see today because social media wasn't as rampant.

He also came out well into Westlife's career, I would say after their better days.

Union J, it's worth noting, are under diff management as far as I know. There was talk of one of JLS managing them. This year's X Factor has replaced Modest with Quest I believe?

There were a lot more 'out' people this year on the show (Lucy, Rylan, Jaymi) sans Modest I note.

by Anonymousreply 33801/09/2013

Mmm, but Westlife wasn't at the height of their popularity when that happened, were they?

by Anonymousreply 33901/09/2013

[quote]Showbot is the robot. Showquizness is the game.

Thanks R220.

by Anonymousreply 34001/09/2013

Mark came out i think 7 years into Westlife, it was around the time he got his first ever boyfriend in 2005 but the relationship wasnt confirmed until 2007... ( sorry huge westlife fan)

by Anonymousreply 34101/09/2013

M, I still listen to Westlife and think Mark had one of the stronger voices.

'When You're Looking Like That' still rates highly for me as one of their more energetic songs. Also a huge Backstreet Boys fan!

Sorry for the OT.

by Anonymousreply 34201/09/2013

I'm just going to leave this here as I have lost track of the Harry thread completely!

Saw a few teen fans confused over this article - what a hoot!!

by Anonymousreply 34301/09/2013

"we're told it was Harry's first time trying clams in his entire life. Huh ..."

oh god that is hilarious, TMZ haven't believed in Haylor since the start.

by Anonymousreply 34401/09/2013

I'm a westlife fan myself and i'd say the time he came out wasn't the best,Brian had recently left the band and things were rocky.Westlife definitely had way better days after Brian and i,for once,i am glad he left.

He also didn't go through huge bearding,nothing like what Harry is going through,he was mostly quiet about his personal life and that continued after his coming out.I need to put it out there,they even hired Mark's boyfriend Kevin and he worked with them in their latest photoshoots,he is in the videos and eveyone's referring to him nicely,it was a lovely thing to see too bad they broke up :(.

Cowell is though the master of bearding i think we all know that,he's good at his job but he makes me laugh with those ridiculous girlfriend stories!

I agree that Jaymi from UJ came out so early because well he couldnt hide it,videos and photos of him at gay bars or singing at Pride were all over the internet and he is in a serious relationship,i saw something about them getting married on twitter!

I have no idea who is their manager,i've read about someone from JLS managing them but also Louis Walsh,i guess they will announce it on time.I find them nice enough guys and talented so i wish them a good career and definitely not the 1D crazyness!

by Anonymousreply 34501/09/2013

[quote]"we're told it was Harry's first time trying clams in his entire life. Huh ..." oh god that is hilarious, TMZ haven't believed in Haylor since the start.

I want Nick to address this on the Breakfast Show and give it a 'ding my finger slipped!'.

Great stuff.

by Anonymousreply 34601/09/2013

Is there something I'm missing or is this legitimately an article about Harry Styles eating some clams?

by Anonymousreply 34701/09/2013

Just look at the comment from Meth Head underneath r347 and join the dots.

by Anonymousreply 34801/09/2013

Ohhhh... yes, please do comment on this, Nick Grimshaw.

by Anonymousreply 34901/09/2013

hahaha R348! Maybe it's not used as a euphemism everywhere but 'clams' or 'eating clams' refers to the female genitalia/cunninglingus so does the article make more sense now R347?

It's a very funny and sly dig, and judging by the comments they have been clever enough to fly under the radar with most people.

Appanently Nick mentioned his lunch with a 'friend' this morning but I missed the show, will have to listen on catch up!

by Anonymousreply 35001/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 35101/09/2013

N16, he talked about having a "very entertaining lunch" and how his "friend" had a voucher for karaoke for fifteen for six hours with free food and drink (which is essentially Grimmy-bait, let's be honest) and just when Grimmy was getting excited about it, his friend said "and it expired on January 1st." It was a really good show, so definitely listen if you're so inclined!

by Anonymousreply 35201/09/2013

Working for TMZ seems like a right laugh!

by Anonymousreply 35301/09/2013

WTF has happened to this site?!

by Anonymousreply 35401/09/2013

[R353] I'm getting "coat hanger abortion" out of the "that one's for Taylor Swift" joke.

by Anonymousreply 35501/09/2013

Enjoy the good times with this story whilst it lasts though.

It's great when Grimmy and Harry get together, there's a really fun vibe all over the internets which is so unlike the fraught tinhatting analysis that goes on with Louis and Harry. Whether you believe N/H or not they always seem to have fun and it shows, usually resulting in something silly and entertainemting like Clique or Breakfast Show soundbytes.

But I'm always mindful that this is One Direction/Modest/Cowbell so by tomorrow, or next week there could be a new sting in the tail. New beard unveiled? New cheating stories? More Haylor rubbish?

All possible. So appreciate Grimmy and Harry get togethers and all the banter that goes with it while we can.

by Anonymousreply 35601/09/2013

There's already a new girl in the sun! Don't think i've heard the press call him 'Dirty Harry' since the whole x factor dressing room 'romp'

by Anonymousreply 35701/09/2013

Yes, mentioned a few pages back, r357.

"Comforted" is a complete hack phrase.

by Anonymousreply 35801/09/2013

R356, agree. The last month with 'Haylor' was intensive enough that they can float additional stories without H having to do too much (maybe the odd LA trip) and there will be people who'll believe them... They are also using H's 'womanising' as the reason for the split. Double win.

Re H's sexuality being potentially hidden? The difference between him and the other examples of boybanders that have come out is that H is the focus of the band and the member earmarked for solo stardom.

I think there will be stories to keep his hetro image going until his career is no longer dependent on young girls who fancy him. From everything I've seen though (not just the tweets) it seems v likely H is or at least has been involved with N & potentially other guys.

by Anonymousreply 35901/09/2013

Thanks for the article link, N16...hilarious.

I agree, L Girl, both that it is likely Harry has been involved with Nick and potentially other guys, as you said, and also that they can coast on the Haylor PR for a need for another beard in the very near future.

by Anonymousreply 36001/09/2013

Did anyone notice when listening to the show this morning Nick would "ding" every time harry was singing?

by Anonymousreply 36101/09/2013

I meant to add that if that young lad is speaking the truth (& he seems genuine) it may explain the behaviour we saw throughout the summer that led many on hear to speculate that H or H&N (as a potential couple) may come out?

If so, I wonder if the sensitive climate at the BBC following the Savile scandal impacted this?

by Anonymousreply 36201/09/2013

LG i find it unlikely,with an album coming out and an upcoming tour do you really think they would let him come out? Maybe he wanted to but i find it unlikely that his people would agree.

by Anonymousreply 36301/09/2013

R363, no agree, I don't think they would (bi, at most) but if that lad is correct, it sounds like there were discussions?

by Anonymousreply 36401/09/2013

I think it's a combination of both those things: heavy-handed PR tactics and the added 'impertus' of the BBC Saville scandal, whch has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else, but the way this stupid country is, and the panic that goes on amongst image-conscious BODs.... would it be a surprise?

I also think Nick and the Breakfast Show may be Harry's "outlet". He can sort of let off steam and be among adults with similar musical and social interests? Of all of them, Harry seems like the one most interested in things that surpass his age range.

My reasoning is Harry is extremely tolerant and enjoys female fan attention to an extent but probably needs an outlet among older company, esp. male company, or he wouldn't make Nick first port of call on several occasions. I think if this association were disallowed or curtailed by outside forces he would disobey. Perhaps we've already seen that lately?

by Anonymousreply 36501/09/2013

Pretend I can spell 'impetus'.

by Anonymousreply 36601/09/2013

LG i think it is possible,i remember similar rumors but i can't recall if they were fanbased or not,maybe the intention was there but never went further than that.

R365 agreed with your post,especially the part were Nick and older male company in general(Harry spending too much time with Cal in America for example)is some sort of outlet for him.I think he feels better in the company of these people rather than being constanly surrounded by females as it seems their attention doesn't interest him for long.

I bet anything that his people dont like him and Nick hanging out,leaving any rumors aside,to have a 18 year old boy(who's supposed to be a womanizer) in the constant company of a gay man 10 years older than him is far from ideal and is certainly not the image they'd like Harry to have.But i don't think he would react nicely if they tried to cut them off so i guess the next best thing they can do is to keep their meetings as quiet as possible.

by Anonymousreply 36701/09/2013

As an example of the shit that gets printed, according to the "meanstream" press, what with Grimmy being a mere prop/joke 'pal' for Harry and his breakups, you have to wonder what Harry and Grimmy talk about when he allegedly needs this 'shoulder to cry on' over Taylor, etc.

Do they spend hours on clam-chat, because I'm sure Grimmy would be not only an expert but have good advice on how to deal with lady problems!

Would Harry not be better 'crying on the shoulder' of, well, someone who isn't going to klaxon him the morning after on the radio?

The press image versus well, reality, has never tallied up to me.

by Anonymousreply 36801/09/2013

I thought it was funny that yesterday evening's news bulletins on R1 were saying there was no word from Harry on the split and I was thinking isn't there someone closer to home you could ask to confirm.

Also today Nick was on Sarah's show just after it started discussing the clique video. When he'd gone (or had he?) She played 1D then talked about Harry's tattoos and the fact he was in the papers and that the girl in the hot tub was getting press but there were also guys in there too. I could imagine Nick still being there as she was saying this and how nice Harry is.

by Anonymousreply 36901/09/2013

[quote]but there were also guys in there too.

Yeah, I see nobody wants to talk about HIM in The Sun. Nice hairy daddy he was, too!

Also these articles might set girls up for press but also lots of Twitter hate from fans and trolls. But don't let that worry, Gordon Smart, you just carry on writing crap!

It's funny that there's the same sleazy-sounding 'snitch' - using the same syntax - Harry goes where a female is present? He can't even go to an 'exclusive' 28-seater island without the ever-present Fwor!!-sounding quick-to-report type 'spotting' some good old het frolicking.

Never around other times though are they/it?

by Anonymousreply 37001/09/2013

Which guy do you mean, R370? I need to check out the photos again to see who you're talking about, haha.

I like that Sara said that though...

by Anonymousreply 37101/09/2013

That woman in the tub was probably the girlfriend of one of the hairy older guys but when did that bother the press? They made Harry "dating" Pixie while she has a long-term boyfriend!

I do believe their management want the womanizer image to stop or just to tone it down as it appears to have done more bad than good,the boys(Harry included)have tried explaining that Harry isn't who the papers are making him out to be and i'm sure they wouldn't say so(& they did more than once)if it wasn't approved by their team.Their attempt to pair him up with America's good girl proves this,that relationship was doomed anyway as Taylor is always heart-broken in the end of all her relationships ever.

I guess it's something the papers grabbed onto and simply won't let go,as for their people i guess they'd rather have Harry "dating" random girls than having the press running full on innuendo articles about him sharing clothes with his 10 years older gay "bezzie".

by Anonymousreply 37201/09/2013

Older guy with a beard, r371, and bit of chest fuzz.

by Anonymousreply 37301/09/2013

Far right, r373? Can't really make out any chest fuzz on my phone screen, I'll have to look later.

by Anonymousreply 37401/09/2013

I'm awarding Nick a rainbow bun.

The Daily Mail are running so many articles on Harry (and bigging him up over the rest of the group) people are really turning on him there. The overexposure now is so huge (they are now running an entire itinerary of his 'conquests' again) that people are questioning the sanity of all this.

I would say it's now pretty obvious, if it wasn't before?

Harry can get a rainbow bun when he sorts shit out.

by Anonymousreply 37501/09/2013

R370/R372 - In a way though isn't it better for Harry if these rather random articles are written. It keeps the pretence going (not that I see that there is a need, but obviously his management does) and Harry actually doesn't need to play at being a "boyfriend". I am quite quite sure that Gordon Smart knows the situation (if nothing else his pieces are too knowing for him not too, his comments yesterday, for example, at the bottom of the piece someone else had written, not to mention the often strange mentions of Harry in articles about Nick; not being able to go on holiday, having run of his house etc).

I love the query as to whether "shipping" was nautical on the tweet conversation! (I suppose they were too young to know it came from the ungainly "relationshipping").

There is also an article (attached) which seems to have added to the one in OK, and now Nick and Harry were "laughing and joking" which seems a little at odds with the fact that Harry was "heartbroken" earlier in the story! (also were there any witnesses who said this? Not that I am in any way doubting that they were...)

by Anonymousreply 37601/09/2013

Older pic of Nick and Henry, Miquita at In Style.

by Anonymousreply 37701/09/2013

Fashion advice

by Anonymousreply 37801/09/2013

R / N16 I found a link to the comment about the karaoke voucher (at times tumblr can be handy...) - it did amuse me that Nick automatically seemed to think that they would use it to take his production team out. (Also since one imagines Harry would go as well, they do appear to be spending evenings together which are not being reported upon).

by Anonymousreply 37901/09/2013

Thanks, R373.

R376, C, that is hilarious...nothing about Harry has seemed heartbroken since his arrival, and to contradict themselves in the same article...too funny.

by Anonymousreply 38001/09/2013

[quote] Gordon Smart knows the situation (if nothing else his pieces are too knowing for him not too, his comments yesterday, for example, at the bottom of the piece someone else had written, not to mention the often strange mentions of Harry in articles about Nick; not being able to go on holiday, having run of his house etc). [/quote]

C- could you link us to the piece GS left comments on?

I do agree that he knows about H/N but can't report much on the subject.I also agree that H/N spend more time together than what we know of.

by Anonymousreply 38101/09/2013

Anyone posted this yet?

by Anonymousreply 38201/09/2013

C, do you have a link for gordon smart's comments yesterday that you mentioned, at the bottom of someone else's piece? Or was that already discussed and I just missed it, in which case sorry!

by Anonymousreply 38301/09/2013

R381 and R383 - It's the attached one, written by Pete Samson, the following line really stood out for me:

"This won’t be the last time Harry ends up on the front page when a showbiz relationship goes belly-up."

It's nice that he knows already!

by Anonymousreply 38401/09/2013

I do feel bad for Harry though, even with all his megamillions.

One likely innocent hottub session turned into an absolute farce overnight.

If I were him I'd be glad to get back to Nick!

by Anonymousreply 38501/09/2013

Nope, thanks N16.

by Anonymousreply 38601/09/2013

N16 no,thanks for the tweets :)

by Anonymousreply 38701/09/2013

I'm surprised no one has picked up on the fact their holiday destinations were so close and leaving for home from same airport.

by Anonymousreply 38801/09/2013

meant to add,are the people who tweeted in the industry? i see nothing in their twitter bio?

R388 we discussed it on here earlier but the press doesn't seem to want to report it

by Anonymousreply 38901/09/2013

R389 nothing in the bios, but a quick scan of their tweets would imply the guy at least is in showbiz/entertainment somehow.

Just listened back to the show - how hilarious were everyone's raps? I find it interesting that originally Nick was billed as a solo dj as opposed to Moyles' zoo format show but now Finchy et al are becoming more and more important! I really like the dynamic between all the team so it's a bonus to me.

The comments about the lunch were nice - reminded me of Nick's night time refs to Harry - always 'my friend' and 'what an idiot' said in a fond way.

by Anonymousreply 39001/09/2013

Nick doing the "finger slip" ding! during Harry's solos in Kiss You is super cute, I have to say. The song starts at about 19:00 and he does it twice

(It won't recognize the link for some reason but it's bbc dot co dot uk /radio/player/b01pcthr )

by Anonymousreply 39101/09/2013

Omgyahoo have tweeted a story about Harry with a mystery hirl last night

by Anonymousreply 39201/09/2013

An article in the Daily Mail about Ronnie Wood at the Esquire/Hilfiger party, but there is a rather nice photo of Nick and Jamie Hince about half way down with this underneath:

"Suited and booted: Nick Grimshaw hung out with Jamie Hince while his good friend Harry Styles was busy arguing with Taylor Swift"

Seems a little unnecessary...(also untrue as it was Monday night, but that doesn't seem to concern tabloids).

by Anonymousreply 39301/09/2013

392, twitter is saying it's Sam Teasdale, Lou Teasdale's sister and harry and nick's mutual friend - she's the one they phoned up in call or delete when nick pretended to be in love with harry!

by Anonymousreply 39401/09/2013

Linked is article and photos of Harry with "mystery girl".

If there weren't so many bullshit stories about him pairing him up with every woman he gets near to i would believe there could be something there but she could easily be a friend or a relative.

by Anonymousreply 39501/09/2013

Oh R394 i guessed it could be her as Harry spends almost as much time with the Teasdales as he does with Grimmy and she does look a bit like Lou!

by Anonymousreply 39601/09/2013

I love the fact that they have not mentioned that there was a small child also in the back of the car with them, presumably Lux as that does look a lot like Sam Teasdale.

by Anonymousreply 39701/09/2013

haha that's defs Sam Teasdale! See this as well - tweeted this morning. The other woman is a producer on Xtra Factor and a good friend of Sam, Lou, Olly and Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 39801/09/2013

Haha, why are they so desperate to link him to any woman? I do know the obvious answer, but seriously, a bit of subtlety would go a long way. They do say she might be friend, just, because he looks so does that mean they think Taylor was just a friend as well:)?

by Anonymousreply 39901/09/2013

Looks like Lou with her hair up and Lux (you can see her arm). How many sisters does she have? Is there a Val and a Sam?

[quote]Just listened back to the show - how hilarious were everyone's raps? I find it interesting that originally Nick was billed as a solo dj as opposed to Moyles' zoo format show but now Finchy et al are becoming more and more important! I really like the dynamic between all the team so it's a bonus to me.

Yeah they're coming together really good as a team. It's good for Grimmy to have a team to bounce ideas and quips off which will keep it fresh.

by Anonymousreply 40001/09/2013

Will you sick bitches get a blog already. Or get in a chatroom and continue your conversation — there seem to be two of you talking back and forth to each other — while masturbating with One Direction dolls.

I don't have to read this thread, and I do not, but every time it pops up in the threadlist it reminds me of your disturbing obsession.

Go elsewhere! And get help!

by Anonymousreply 40101/09/2013

R400, Val is Lou and Sam's mom :) I think Lou and Sam are twins?

by Anonymousreply 40201/09/2013

The other thing I notice is Grimmy radio show and style seems to be flying well with cross Atlantic folks. There seems to be a lot more interest from North American bloggers and tumblr people to the show format, especially women.

That's something I was not aware of with Moylesy, who basically appealed to straight lads humour.

I have to laugh when I read about US girls wait up to stupid o' clock in the morning because they can't bear to miss the Breakfast Show! I don't think Chris got much of that.

It's obvious the listener demographic's shifted (the Moyles fans are still bitter), but that's life.

Change is part and parcel and it's someone else's turn.

by Anonymousreply 40301/09/2013

I pay to use this place r401 and you're on my thread.

So kindly fuck off and throw your weight around on any other thread not titled 'Grimmy'.

Thank you. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 40401/09/2013

Jokes aside i love how close Harry is with the Teasdales,they seem like a second family of his and Tom (Lou's partner) is definitely Harry's inspiration for the tattoos as his body is covered in many random tattoos as well!

R399 it is getting ridiculous now,Harry can't even stand next to a female and BAM! headlines about them dating are all over the place.

If he is indeed gay(or even bi)i cannot even imagine the shock of the fans if we ever comes out as in their mind he is the biggest womanizer LOL

by Anonymousreply 40501/09/2013

I think they are twins, yes, R402.

Too true, R405.

by Anonymousreply 40601/09/2013

Only indirectly to do with Nick, but the attached might perhaps indicate that it would be better for Syco etc if Harry was to remain single for a while. (1D ticket sales).

by Anonymousreply 40701/09/2013

Nice one C,could explain why this "romance" was so short-lived.

Clearly Harry is better off single than paired-up,even if his "girlfriend" is America's sweetheart Taylor Swift.

We can also put at rest any coming out rumors,if sales went down just because Harry had a ONE MONTH romance i can't even imagine the financial damage a possible coming out would cause.

Like LG correctly pointed out,Harry will only be free when his career stops depending on teens whose biggest dream is to date him.

by Anonymousreply 40801/09/2013

How many tickets were even remaining though? I don't know enough about this, but it seemed like the concerts had been almost sold out or would this 50% rise mean they sold 600 tickets instead of 400 for example? I agree in general though that the fans who go to their concerts prefer Harry single and it is likely that him being gay would lessen their interest similarly or even more so than him dating Taylor. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 40901/09/2013

R409 - A lot of the tickets were bought up by(read: are given to) 3rd party websites who then jack the prices up much higher than sites like ticketmaster can do without the artists being accused of extortion. So it will be the prices the tickets are going for on these third party websites they're looking at when they say prices are going up.

So the concerts are essentially "sold out" but there are still tickets available if you want to pay a lot more than the original price.

by Anonymousreply 41001/09/2013

Thanks for explaining, R410:). I always forget about that because I don't live in the US and only dealt with ticketmaster, never tried any other sites.

by Anonymousreply 41101/09/2013

Sneaky fan pic of Nick picking up dog poop.

by Anonymousreply 41201/09/2013

It doesn't matter what any high-profile star does they can't please ALL the people all the time.

I guess you either have to go with your PR team's choice/s, date who you want regardless, or stay publicly single and (perhaps more likely) to be universally loved by all. Being an ambiguous question mark has worked well for Harry thus far. The gay-spotters and pro-gay fans love it and the starry-eyed "Future Mrs XXX" type fans just ignore it because nothing applies to them except marrying their prince anyway. Win-win I guess.

Or you can turn and face up where necessary and take whatever comes. In this situation, it seems (via the info given out on their contract) as if a lot has been riding on them presenting a united front and not stepping out of line (which would affect the others and a final payout).

What a tricky call.

by Anonymousreply 41301/09/2013

I'm glad to see someone picking up their dog muck!

Our local main road into town is chock full of shit and it's ONE dog. Getting home on dark winter's night up a poorly-lit main road full of dogshit has become a local pastime to see who can get clean shoes into their house.

by Anonymousreply 41401/09/2013

Back to the old rumours; although given that he is saying "you heard it here first" makes me wonder if it is more recent. (If you don't recognise the term (the hashtag) urban dictionary is your friend).

by Anonymousreply 41501/09/2013

If he think he's the first then he's a day late and a dollar short (by about 12 months at the least)!

by Anonymousreply 41601/09/2013

Aimee tweeted about going to new york earlier. So it looks like nick is taking care of her dog.

by Anonymousreply 41701/09/2013

Ah, that's sweet then, j:).

by Anonymousreply 41801/09/2013

It's funny when people think they are the first to report the news on H/N,it clearly shows that the rumor isn't as spread as we think,if you aren't looking for it you probably wouldn't know i guess,and it's definitely coming from multiple sources.

It's cute that Nick is looking after Thurston while Aimee is gone,still gutted that he couldn't keep his own dog after all :/

by Anonymousreply 41901/09/2013

Well there's a big demographic of different people looking for different things, r419.

If you among the legions of fans imagining someday you really will marry Harry Styles or Zayn Malik then you'll rarely if ever move in circles or sites that deviate from your view. If you are interested in alternative from mainstream views you'll certainly bump into it but the internet is a big place.

Harry alone has nearly 10 million fans on Twitter. Nick has closer to a million and many people did not even know he wasn;t straight. And yet the info is all available if you go looking.

I think it depends on what circles you move in and what 'clique' you choose to stay in.

by Anonymousreply 42001/09/2013

Harry's at the GQ dinner right now, someone from GQ tweeted about his arrival. What're the odds Nick's there too? Specially as he's their number 4 best dressed? Fingers crossed we're returning to August levels of hang outs, sad I know but whatever, I love hearing about them together!

@richardpickard: The delectable @Harry_Styles has arrived. Queue a thousand girls banging on the front doors... (Probably) #LCM #GQ

by Anonymousreply 42101/09/2013

Nick hardly ever misses a chance to attend an event or a party even if it's a working night so the chances of him showing up are good i think :)

by Anonymousreply 42201/09/2013

I'm one of those American girls who stays up until stupid o'clock to listen to the show. I'll admit it was 1D that got me interested, but I've stuck around because Nick and his production team are pretty amazing.

The show is on from 12:30 to 4 AM my time and I always listen live.

by Anonymousreply 42301/09/2013

Sterling effort, R.

by Anonymousreply 42401/09/2013

That's seriously cool R, I do love the show and Nick but I don't think i'd sacrifice sleep over it! It is, however, something to wake up for in the mornings, don't think i've struggled to wake up since he took over the show!

by Anonymousreply 42501/09/2013

Quite an efford R!I hardly sacrifice sleep over anything really.

Luckily i'm two hours ahead of the UK so i can listen to his show at a "normal" time while working :)

by Anonymousreply 42601/09/2013

I really hope Nick is there too, N16!

by Anonymousreply 42701/09/2013

yes they are there and pictured in a group photo

by Anonymousreply 42801/09/2013

Thanks,j! Yayayayay!

by Anonymousreply 42901/09/2013

Hopefully we'll get more photos soon :)

by Anonymousreply 43001/09/2013

The pictures have started rolling in!

by Anonymousreply 43101/09/2013

Whole bucketload of them here:

by Anonymousreply 43201/09/2013

What are the odds tmw's papers will report on rumours H left the awards with a new lady friend... (after 2 days in a row of N&H)

by Anonymousreply 43301/09/2013

another next to each other

by Anonymousreply 43401/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 43501/09/2013

On a scale of 1-10, L Girl,

About 120.

I imagine panic mode midnight Daily Mail presses are cranking up, well about right now.

by Anonymousreply 43601/09/2013

They're not beside each other (or even in the same picture much!) in any of the posed ones up in the galleries but only in the personal Instagram pic

by Anonymousreply 43701/09/2013

I don't think standing together in a picture means anything (personally) but i guess they have to be careful? i'm not sure. But i'm so happy they are together and at the same table!

by Anonymousreply 43801/09/2013

Why would they be r4367? Harry's there just as a guest I assume? He didn't win anything? He's not centre stage (for once).

The personal pic is very sweet. That one stands out for me. Nice vibe across the whole group. Looks like a fun party.

And Harry just looks devastated doesn't he (smirk).

by Anonymousreply 43901/09/2013

There's a picture of him with James Corden and a woman called Alexandra Roach so maybe that's what they'll run with tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 44001/09/2013

R437 they might not be seated together and were probably chatting when asked to pose for photos as it usually happens in such events.Nick was clearly there earlier than Harry.

I wouldn't except them to show up together but they did attend events together in the past; Stella Mccartney's fashion show last year at fashion week feat. Nick's mum,the James Small and Vauxhall Fashion Scout party a few days later and Tinie Tempah's Nike line launch in the summer :)

by Anonymousreply 44101/09/2013

I wish we could open a betting booth here r440.

by Anonymousreply 44201/09/2013

R438 - The fact that they are only next to each other in Tinie Tempah's instagram I think is on purpose, although given than Harry is playing with his hair whilst staring at Nick in one of the others they might just as well have stood next to each other, it would have looked less obvious.

by Anonymousreply 44301/09/2013

not 437, but I think they were trying to point out they might be distancing themselves a little more in pictures then say, at London Fashion Week last Feb and other events when they posed togther? The personal pic is really cute though

by Anonymousreply 44401/09/2013

Both those photos are adorable, C:).

by Anonymousreply 44501/09/2013

R434 Ahh, I really love the top photo with them together.

by Anonymousreply 44601/09/2013

c - Haha good point, definitely obvious, the pic of them staring at each other is cute too, Harry's expression especially

by Anonymousreply 44701/09/2013

Love this one. I have a major soft spot for Reggie.

by Anonymousreply 44801/09/2013

R441 - I think they are both on one table as the tables appear to seat 6 and Tinie Tempah has posted the two photographs together with the comment about "disturbing LDN dinner party". Humourously it appears that Harry is looking straight at Nick, again, if you compare where they are all sitting on the two different pictures of all of them sitting down.

by Anonymousreply 44901/09/2013

Twitter (quiet earlier on) has just learned of this fact.

It is now somewhat busier in the past few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 45001/09/2013

Agreed, c, I thought it was pretty clear they're at the same table as James Corden and Tinie?

by Anonymousreply 45101/09/2013

Blind gossip "solved" their blind about Taylor/Harry PR/break up.

Not saying it's a legitimate source but they've got some interesting details.

by Anonymousreply 45201/09/2013

I'm not going to ink it as this is a Nick thread but please do go and read the fine detail on the Blind Gossip Valentine's Solved item on their website.

Anyway back to GQ Parties and sharply-dressed men!

by Anonymousreply 45301/09/2013

Does Harry have a cut on his forehead, near his hairline?

by Anonymousreply 45401/09/2013

This picture shows it clearest.

by Anonymousreply 45501/09/2013

It won't open for me, R455.

by Anonymousreply 45601/09/2013

I dont think they hate each other though as the blind reports,Taylor looked rather smitten with Harry and she did seem to have fun at the MSG party.I don't trust blinds very much as by now they have made Harry super straight womanizer but also bi and gay which let's face it he can't be all these things.

by Anonymousreply 45701/09/2013

Try this one.

by Anonymousreply 45801/09/2013

R455 the photo won't open,what is it?

by Anonymousreply 45901/09/2013

Tempah looks really sharp in red and I like how Nick's purple trunks match his jacket.

I love these events, the mens fashion shows are impeccable.

by Anonymousreply 46001/09/2013

They didn't appear that fond of each other. The friends and family constantly with them seemed like a buffer to make the whole experience bearable and was the biggest giveaway to me.

I also thought it would go on until the end of January (the exact same timings as Haroline). I wonder if they were forced to temporarily/prematurely end it in an attempt to try and explain the leaked pics of them holidaying apart?

by Anonymousreply 46101/09/2013

That's a good point, L Girl, I mean, the pics from Richard Branson's hot tub were taken from facebook and spread around so I doubt that was ever meant to be public - the whole island is super private, so if that girl hadn't shared them no one would have found out about Harry vacationing separately from Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 46201/09/2013

I'm going to ignore rational thought and have a slight 'ahhhhh' 'tinhat' moment at their lunch date yesterday and GQ event tonight. hehe. i love them together, friends or more, it makes me happy to see photos! :)

by Anonymousreply 46301/09/2013

R455, I can't really see a scratch. Where do you see it? I think it's just his hair on the right side (from our perspective).

by Anonymousreply 46401/09/2013

Oh, wait, I checked your post again, R455 and you're right that part near his hairline does look odd.

by Anonymousreply 46501/09/2013

Going to bed on a happy note, hoping to see lots of pictures and hear Nick subtly reference it all in the morning.

Love a happy Nick and a happy Harry, whether together or not, but especially when together:-)

by Anonymousreply 46601/09/2013

Nick and Harry's heads are very close together in the pic with tineh and james corden. They really do look great when they pose together.

by Anonymousreply 46701/09/2013

I think Harry Styles saving grace is his expressions and actions seem very honest to me. It seems as if he actually looks like he wants to be caught out.

I wonder if he struggles with many of the public personas he must have to carry off at such a young age?

As I have always believed it to be a PR stunt I still just do not understand how the One D. team can put their young people through all this crap. Even Taylor, it's not fair on her. They have older people managing them who imo are advising them very poorly.

Sorry for the derailment.

by Anonymousreply 46801/09/2013

R462, the split was just too sudden and the reason for it 'a big row' was also odd. I just can't see how any of that would have been in the original plan?

The photo of H&N, heads leaning in together is very cute and dare I say, 'couple like?' It will be interesting to see if anyone uses it tmw given that there are far better pap pics they could use?

H, I don't think it's tin-hatting to think H&N might be a couple when they sometimes act like one and 100's of people (far more in the know than us) are openly saying they are!

by Anonymousreply 46901/09/2013

r465, it looks like it was inflicted as I see no way for that to happen by falling or bumping into something and it's a jagged line. Odd is the best way to describe it. The link at r468 will work if the original one denies access for anyone else wanting to check it out.

by Anonymousreply 47001/09/2013

Maybe it was from his jet ski crash and wasn't visible before? I have no idea really, R470.

by Anonymousreply 47101/09/2013

It's funny how many people on Twitter are talking about them "back to hanging out again!" as if they stopped for a while, when the only reason they really did was when Harry was out of the country? Sure, there wasn't the same frequency in the fall as in the summer, but both of them were busier naturally, and I think it's pretty clear they can hang out without attracting attention as well. Nick certainly continued to mention Harry on his show in his 'subtle' ways all throughout September-December, it seems like.

Also, Harry pretty consistently has gone straight to hanging out with Nick when he arrived back in London from tour/travel all throughout last year, and it makes me happy to see that continuing with yesterday's lunch date and now tonight.

Also! Nick is hosting the BRITS nominations tomorrow, so that should be fun. Fingers crossed maybe Harry shows up to them too. It could be like August's 'week long date' all over again.

by Anonymousreply 47201/09/2013

He had a jet ski crash?

Btw the link is r458.

by Anonymousreply 47301/09/2013

When he was with Taylor in Utah apparently? He injured his chin was what I had heard. It's a few weeks back now though, so I don't know if there really is a link to whatever that is under his hairline.

by Anonymousreply 47401/09/2013

The photo of them leaning their heads towards each other remind me of the one linked above,taken the last night of Grimmy's late night show!

by Anonymousreply 47501/09/2013

[quote]The photo of H&N, heads leaning in together is very cute and dare I say, 'couple like?'

That was actually the first thing I thought when I saw the picture, i just didn't want to say because it felt too shipper-y. Which is funny because i'm one of the few people on this thread who's never really believed they're together (much as I'd like them to be). But I can't help but notice stuff like that. I also can't help smiling like a loon whenever they're revealed to be hanging out together. Damn these boys!

by Anonymousreply 47601/09/2013

It does seem similar, R475. Awwww:).

by Anonymousreply 47701/09/2013

Daily Mail article with pics from tonight. Also mention of Yo Sushi yesterday

by Anonymousreply 47801/09/2013

Can't wait to see the comments on that article!

by Anonymousreply 47901/09/2013

A sweet photo of Harry:

by Anonymousreply 48001/09/2013

Harry Styles mends heart with Nick Grimshaw bromance and sushi

by Anonymousreply 48101/09/2013

Oh R480 i think that's the biggest version of the photo someone guessed Harry was looking at Nick based on their seating arrangement!

by Anonymousreply 48201/09/2013

In that photo, Harry looks,happy and relaxed, with clean hair for the first time in a few weeks.

Not entirely sure what I mean but putting it out there!

by Anonymousreply 48301/09/2013

He looks serene, Isis, awwww.

by Anonymousreply 48401/09/2013

awwww indeed, hopefully he can stay that way for a while!

by Anonymousreply 48501/09/2013

Indeed, I hope he can as well.

by Anonymousreply 48601/09/2013

I'm not 'getting at' Swift because these things take two but he does look a different person from weeks of the below type of photo, head down, nervous/clenched face where he looks strained.

There have been a few nice pics though, it hasn't all been bad. But it struck me how mainly indifferent or detatched he looked throughout.

So it's nice to see Harry looking relaxed and dressed up at GQ for the first time in ages. Dare I suggest Grimmy should take him out more often?

by Anonymousreply 48701/09/2013

Girl saw Nick, Harry and Jessie J leaving the GQ dinner.

by Anonymousreply 48801/09/2013

So H&N left together... Jessie J will probably be H's new GF by tmw (even though she is apparently gay)

by Anonymousreply 48901/09/2013

That girl said paps were taking photos of Harry leaving the restaurant so i guess we'll have the same story as when Harry was walking out of that club with Pixie,instead now Jesse J will probably be his new """romance""" while we see a shadow of Grimmy in the backround!

Good to know they left together :)

by Anonymousreply 49001/09/2013

Nick doesn't seem to stay out past 12, quite surprised how restrained he's being considering it's well known how much he loves his nights out!

by Anonymousreply 49101/09/2013

I believe Jessie is Bi from what I heard from a gay radio station discussion. So theres still a chsnce to link them.

by Anonymousreply 49201/09/2013

R492, you're right, officially she is. I read a while back, somewhere quite reputable, that she is actually gay but told to only admit to being bi as it was better for her career? (don't know of that's true though)

by Anonymousreply 49301/09/2013

I think Harry may have taken a separate car/taxi again as the attached is of Nick and Jessie J, apparently hailing a taxi.

by Anonymousreply 49401/09/2013

[quote]1D Updates ‏@1Dneews...Harry, Nick Grimshaw, and Jessie J were having dinner together tonight at British GQ event! (via @1DAlerts)

by Anonymousreply 49501/09/2013

C, they always leave seperately (according to NW3 anyway)

That was certainly true for Liam's party.

by Anonymousreply 49601/09/2013

Sounds like it was mad with paps and only a few fans from a retweeted tweeter by the person linked by M. A lady fell down and somone else ended up with a cut.

by Anonymousreply 49701/09/2013

R494 it's funny how this girl was fangirling over Nick "AND A LADY????? SDFGIKJHGF" dear God are there still people who think Nick is straight?! *rolls eyes at fangirls*

by Anonymousreply 49801/09/2013

So, since Nick has an empty flat...will Harry be joining him, I would love to know, haha.

by Anonymousreply 49901/09/2013

It's a Family Affaaaair..../out of tune autocue!

by Anonymousreply 50001/09/2013

Agreed with LG,at Liam's party Harry was papped on his way in and out without Grimmy yet they both left Reading together to go to the party and there are photos of them together inside the club were the party was held.They also attended Rita's gig after the party.

Something similar happened after the Kanye concert as Harry was papped leaving alone yet he definitely ended at Nick's flat later!

by Anonymousreply 50101/09/2013

Lg - I thought they left liam's party together? . There's s pic that says that somewhere and they are looking in different directions.

by Anonymousreply 50201/09/2013

Lg and R501 I was talking about a pic on club website not s psp pic

by Anonymousreply 50301/09/2013

R502 - I think the pic you're talking about was from Nick's birthday celebration. Where Harry promptly wandered off and got into a cab full of strangers because he was being pursued by paps (and his original intention was probably to get into a separate cab from Nick).

by Anonymousreply 50401/09/2013

Nick doesn't like being on his own in his apartment so it's pretty much inevitable (tin hatty? whatever) unless Jessie is coming to stay haha! Didn't actually think Nick liked Jessie that much!

by Anonymousreply 50501/09/2013

I think they often leave the venue together but take seperate transportation and then end up at the same place.

And R501 is definately right about the JayZ gig.

by Anonymousreply 50601/09/2013

It's actually sometimes tough to tell with Nick, because he makes fun of almost everyone, even his friends, R505.

Yup, I like the idea of Harry joining him, whether there is any real basis or not:).

by Anonymousreply 50701/09/2013

We are all tinhatting here but it's not that much of a crazy thought after all,why would Harry leave so early at the same time as Nick if they don't plan to take the party elsewhere?! Aw well i guess we'll never know :)

by Anonymousreply 50801/09/2013

Actually Nick was rather weird about a comment Dev made on his show just before Nick's started this morning(about whether Dev couldn't work out if Nick had had no sleep or an awful lot). Nick mentioned it a couple of times, and got Dev to come in and explain it to him (it turned out Dev had seen him dancing in the corridor and didn't know if he was just in from a club or just full of energy), I couldn't work out why it really bothered Nick though, as he said he had gone to bed early.

by Anonymousreply 50901/09/2013

Maybe he wants people to understand he takes his job seriously and is afraid they might not buy that he has changed his sleeping pattern/going out habits?

by Anonymousreply 51001/09/2013

It was definitely liams bday. They were wearing whats in link below. I cant find the photo I was talking about though.

by Anonymousreply 51101/09/2013

So who did Nick go off with? Doesn't look like Jessie - she was wearing her hair down.

by Anonymousreply 51201/09/2013

Aluna Francis of Aluna George was there. Could have been her.

by Anonymousreply 51301/09/2013

Jessie J posted this, all the people at her table.

by Anonymousreply 51401/09/2013

So, did Harry crash the party or come as Nick's date, haha?

by Anonymousreply 51501/09/2013

So i guessed correctly that H/N were not seated at the same table,still left at the same time.

If it wasn't Jesse J it could have been about any other woman,maybe she just happened to be at the photo?!

by Anonymousreply 51601/09/2013

[R515] Looks like both!

by Anonymousreply 51701/09/2013

I can see H being Nick's +1. It would explain why no one else from 1d was there.

by Anonymousreply 51801/09/2013

Also I found this pic of Jessie J, Reggie Yates, and Harry... two people seated at Nicks table.

by Anonymousreply 51901/09/2013

Found this tweet - seems to list Harry's table

@TimJBeaumont: At the @BritishGQ dinner with @Vicky_McClure @Harry_Styles @jamescorden @alexandraroach1 Adrian from @ShortList. Talking about foam.

There's a LOT of tin hatting going on here guys!

by Anonymousreply 52001/09/2013

Haha, N16, don't mind us. Maybe people were moving around then:).

by Anonymousreply 52101/09/2013

I dont know much about such dinners and what you have or not have to do but it appears at some point H/N were sitting together judging from the photo of them being next to each other and the photo of Harry with two of the people on Nick's and Jesse J's table!

by Anonymousreply 52201/09/2013

It looks like Nick when home and Harry when to the after party. Tinie instagramed a pic of him and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 52301/09/2013

went.. not when

by Anonymousreply 52401/09/2013

Here is the instagram photo, R523

by Anonymousreply 52501/09/2013

Well, Nick does have to be at work in six hours.

by Anonymousreply 52601/09/2013

I'm just glad we got the lunch date yesterday and both of them at the party today...anything else would have been/would be a bonus:).

by Anonymousreply 52701/09/2013

I think people got confused about thinking this was a GQ dinner for those who made the list - clearly a lot of those people weren't in attendance and it's being referred to as a "private dinner" now, hosted by Tinie Tempah and the editor of GQ, as part of Men's fashion week/London's Men's Collections. So it makes sense that Harry was invited or simply came with Nick.

by Anonymousreply 52801/09/2013

...bit confused about the "afterparty" - Tinie tweeted about it around the same time Jessie tweeted pictures clearly from the actual dinner itself (the table set-up, etc) so was she just tweeting after the fact and didn't go to the after party either or is the "afterparty" at the same place/the same as the dinner itself?

by Anonymousreply 52901/09/2013

There are pics of them both separately on link below and the settee appears to be in the background.

by Anonymousreply 53001/10/2013

So the afterparty was hosted at the same place as the dinner,then Harry and Nick did left and both went home not anywhere else,

by Anonymousreply 53101/10/2013

There are photos from Harry's departure (as always no Nick in sight) and he seems fairly drunk as in a couple of photos James Corden is helping him walk,impressive that he got that drunk in only a couple of hours!

by Anonymousreply 53201/10/2013

Doesn't look drunk in the attached. There are however quite a few pictures of him bending down to pick up James Cordon's dates (?) handbag which fell underneath their car. The dinner/afterparty were apparently both at Sketch and other photos of them leaving (Contact Music etc) are dated the 9th so that would go along with the fan's tweet that Nick and Harry left at the same time; just not in the same car.

by Anonymousreply 53301/10/2013

Here are pics of James holding Harrys hand to help him...

by Anonymousreply 53401/10/2013

Cheeky phrase from G Smart in The Sun today...

"Harry is back in the arms of his other love NICK GRIMSHAW"

(Beiber & Styles Vegas piece)

by Anonymousreply 53501/10/2013

Did we even know they were together on Tuesday night??!!

" Harry was back in the arms of his other love, NICK GRIMSHAW, on Tuesday night. They had a heart-to-heart about Harry’s tricky week."

One presumes he got his days wrong...

by Anonymousreply 53601/10/2013

or he thinks he's being ~sneaky

by Anonymousreply 53701/10/2013

The Sun article!

by Anonymousreply 53801/10/2013

@YahooOmgUK Ooo @justinbieber and @harry_styles are planning a lads holiday! We hope @grimmers doesn't get too jealous

by Anonymousreply 53901/10/2013

Gordon Smart seems determinate to out them somehow,he also run that odd article with the quote of a comedian who said H/N's friendship is weird.

by Anonymousreply 54001/10/2013

Thanks for the article link! Too funny, I love that sentence: "Harry was back in the arms of his other love, NICK GRIMSHAW, on Tuesday night. They had a heart-to-heart about Harry’s tricky week." I know it was posted already, but really, it's lovely to see it written, even if it's not intended as serious.

by Anonymousreply 54101/10/2013

The photos with James holding Harry's hand are sweet.

by Anonymousreply 54201/10/2013

The dinner was at Sketch and the after party at Lou Lou in Mayfair I think.

There are pap pics of both N&H at Lou Lou (assuming the pap website is correct) so they both must have been there? Despite leaving the dinner at the same time, they obviously took different taxis. No surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 54301/10/2013

Zayn posted this photo of Harry: "Harry wake up !! :D"

by Anonymousreply 54401/10/2013

I wonder why he was so tired?

by Anonymousreply 54501/10/2013

Haha! His reply to Zayn was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 54601/10/2013

L Girl, I think you're exactly right. Harry and Nick left the dinner - which was a private dinner hosted by Tinie Tempah and a GQ Editor at Sketch restaurant - together/at the same time, with Jessie J, and then were both pictures separately at the "afterparty", the Tom Ford London Collections party at Lou Lou. The digital spy article shows them both at Lou Lou.

by Anonymousreply 54701/10/2013

I saw a tweet earlier, which I hadn't time to post and can't find now. I think it was from a lady who worked as a reporter IIRC, something to do with Hairdressing journal. She seemed to be confirming. There are a few other tweets out there too, people who say they have inside info etc but not much in their twitter bios to prove they really do know something.

by Anonymousreply 54801/10/2013

Funny how they always leave seperately just to end up at the same place,they also posted together for a personal photo but apart for the official "staged" ones.

I think they are trying to be careful and not to draw further attention on them.

by Anonymousreply 54901/10/2013

i meant *posed together not posted LOL sorry R549

by Anonymousreply 55001/10/2013

Great to see Harry and Nick out together. The pics of James Corden holding Harry's hand are sweet and I'm not even a fan of Corden normally but there are a few of them and they're great.

As usual, we were right (I think L Girl called it first) The Sun I believe did make an article about Harry 'moving on' with Ms Roache(?), the dark haired actress, because they shared a taxi.

It's just good to see people who get on out and enjoying themselves. And yes I am sure Nick and Harry are old pros at the old separate arrivals and multiple taxis routine.

by Anonymousreply 55101/10/2013

Not sure if this is the tweet you were referring to, R548? Not much info about who she is but she's claiming "connections" and tweeted a day or two ago about them too. She seems to work for/own some beauty company?

by Anonymousreply 55201/10/2013

R552 Thanks. Its not the hairdressing Journal tweet, but its one of the others I'd mentioned

by Anonymousreply 55301/10/2013

[quote]Here are pics of James holding Harrys hand to help him...

I didn't think he was helping him. They're just holding hands. Sweet.

Anyways, Thread 2 is below, better do it now before it overruns?

by Anonymousreply 55401/10/2013

I think james was trying to get Harry to the car away from the paps because a Harry fan who was there, tweeted she got pushed against the car and hurt her hand and a lady fell and dropped her handbag. It got a bit frantic.

by Anonymousreply 55501/10/2013

Thread 2 when you're all ready.

by Anonymousreply 55601/10/2013

Thank you so much, R556:).

by Anonymousreply 55701/10/2013

R555 I don't doubt there's some practicality behind it but both are very tactile people and it would just come naturally to them, is what I think I was trying to say. Lol.

They're some of the cutest pics from the night. Even if it was chaotic circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 55801/10/2013

Nick with Rita Ora at The Brits nominations announcement

by Anonymousreply 55901/10/2013

Has anyone noticed Harry's nose is changing. Is it me or does it look slightly bigger?

It's in proportion to his face but it's like he's acquiring a man's nose now? It's still quite delicate and it's never gonna be a big nose.

But I remember how Louis suddenly matured on the last tour from boy to man and now Harry looks to be taking on more of an adults's features.

by Anonymousreply 56001/10/2013

Total typo btw.

by Anonymousreply 56101/10/2013

Someone's masterposted a load of Grimmy's old Facebook and Bebo pics.

by Anonymousreply 56201/10/2013

my god that guys ugly

by Anonymousreply 56303/14/2013

Agreed R563

That's why I tend to believe they're just friends.

On the other hand, we know Harry doesn't have very good taste, as evidenced by his huge, hideous tattoos.

They're talking about the latest one now on The Soup.

by Anonymousreply 56403/14/2013

a good 'face for radio as they say !!!! that's why he couldn't get a job on tv

by Anonymousreply 56503/14/2013

Grimmy is dating someone- this is all Ive ever wanted!

That's Grim-pressive! Radio host Nick Grimshaw 'has been secretly dating' fashion stylist Nicco Torelli for three months

He seemed to be an eternal bachelor, but Radio One breakfast host, Nick Grimshaw has reportedly got a secret boyfriend from Milan called Nicco Torrelli. The pair have apparently been dating for around three months and even though it's early days, freelance fashion stylist Nicco has already accompanied Nick to the GQ Awards. They were first spotted at the Glastonbury festival together in June where they were spotted wearing matching Hunter wellington boots. The pair are also said to have gone on a trip to Venice together and they've already been given a nickname by their Tumblr fans who have given them the joint moniker, 'Nic Squared'.

by Anonymousreply 56612/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!