Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Entertainment Lawyer is revealing Blind Items all day long!

Lets talk about the cheating this B+ movie actor has done on his B= list actress girlfriend over the past few years. It only seems fair. Lots you will know, but many you won't. The list numbers about 10. The most salacious to me was the marriage he broke up. She used to be a B+ television actress on a very hit show. She got married and had some problems. She got back together with her husband then auditioned for a movie with our actor. The chemistry was instant. By the time they started filming her marriage was over and our actor and actress were in bed everyday. One time they were joined by one of his other long time female co-stars.

Threesomes are nothing new. Our actor and his best friend who is also an actor took an actress with them on a European trip. Sex and booze and threesomes the entire time. The actress had previously had a relationship with our actor and she even co-starred with him in another role that required sex scenes. She said they were real. Remember, this is all going on while he is dating the B+ list actress from the first paragraph.

There were always the flings with his co-stars. That happened before during and after. There was the European burlesque dancer. Oh, and a couple of models. There is the night he got drunk and made the ultimate mistake and slept with someone who should not be slept with unless you have a quadruple strength latex bodysuit. She has actually started getting work again. There was the C list Australian actress and the reality star from VH-1. Oh, there was the co-star of the actress that had her marriage broken because of him. That was an interesting one. There was the daughter of one of the director's of a movie he starred in. He told her he wanted to be with her forever, but didn't really mean it. He just wanted to sleep with her. There are a few more, but no one would know who they are.

B+ movie actor: Robert Pattinson B- actress girlfriend: Kristin Stewart Former B+ TV actress on a very hit show, split and got back together with husband: Emilie de Ravin "Lost" B+ movie actor’s longtime female costar: Ashley Greene Actor’s best friend: Tom Sturridge Actress who had real sex scenes when co-starring with B+ movie actor: someone from "Bel Ami" Actress who is starting to work again: Lindsay Lohan C-list Australian actress: Sophie Monk Reality star from VH-1: Paris Hilton Co-star of Former B+ TV Actress: Maggie Grace Director’s daughter from movie he just starred in: Caitlin Cronenberg

by Anonymousreply 20402/09/2013

Wasn't RPatz & KStew meant to be a PR thing? I thought he was her lavender frock...

by Anonymousreply 101/01/2013

This commercial shoot for a clothing brand was designed to be a reunion of a very popular television show from back in the day. Well, it is still on, just in a different way. Anyway, a few of the stars from the show filmed the commercials. Everything was great with everyone except the actress who has been in this space frequently. Everyone kept asking if she was on drugs because she was acting so crazy. The company said right there they are never going to work with her in the future.

Commercial: Old Navy

TV show: "Beverly Hills 90210"

Crazy actress: Jennie Garth

by Anonymousreply 201/01/2013

This now almost A list television actress on a hit network comedy recently split from her husband. He said that her most annoying habit is that when she has sex she sings. Really softly, but she does sing and does it the entire time. Even if you tell her to be quiet she starts again after a few seconds.

Zooey Deschanel

by Anonymousreply 301/01/2013

Kristen is B-?

by Anonymousreply 401/01/2013

These are the most boring blind item reveals ever.

by Anonymousreply 501/01/2013

Yeah Pattison is horndog, that's what made the whole KStew staged scandal so laughable. ET lawyer isn't going to touch the fact that KPatz or whatever they're being called isn't real, hence the 'cheating' isn't really cheating, much like Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom

by Anonymousreply 601/01/2013

This actress who used to be a model continues to find work despite the fact that she is probably the biggest pain on the planet to work with. Her husband, a celebrity, and former athlete is a little dim, but really nice. Anyway, our actress fired her management agency that she also used with her husband because they would not meet her crazy demands. She expected her husband to do the same but he kept right on using them and getting work. He never told her this though. She thought he had moved on. That must have been one great fight when she found out. Our actress is a yeller.

Angie Harmon/Jason Sehorn

by Anonymousreply 801/01/2013

[quote]Yeah Pattison is horndog, that's what made the whole KStew staged scandal so laughable.

Almost as laughable as the DLers who've maintained for years that Pattinson is gay.

by Anonymousreply 901/01/2013

I agree R5. Forget about B+ and B- and all these letter grades. All the folks listed are ZEROES.

by Anonymousreply 1001/01/2013

What A+ list star athlete was told by his biggest sponsor that if he divorced his wife or let his wife leave him that they would drop him and no other company would take him. The sponsor even negotiated the agreement with his wife and what she would receive for staying with the A+ lister. The athlete still makes it tough though for her.

Kobe & Vanessa Bryant

by Anonymousreply 1201/01/2013

I can totally see the one about Angie Harmon being a witch though. She looks like she shouts tbh.

by Anonymousreply 1301/01/2013

She's still my girl cruch R13

by Anonymousreply 1401/01/2013

crush

by Anonymousreply 1501/01/2013

Oh she's a looker, I'm not disputing that. And so butch.

by Anonymousreply 1601/01/2013

Angie Harmon is a pain to work with? I would have thought Rizzoli and Isles was a fun set and a pleasant working environment.

by Anonymousreply 1701/01/2013

Wasn't this guy uncovered to be a fraud recently?

by Anonymousreply 1801/01/2013

I don't believe the Angie Harmon BI. As much as I dislike her politics, she has been described as very professional and even fun on the set by at least on DLer on a past thread. Would she keep getting work if she's this difficult?

Kobe & Vanessa Bryant. What a load of BS. Nike is his biggest sponsor and they didn't drop him when he faced the rape allegations. They didn't drop Tiger Woods after he fucked around on his wife with every VIP hostess in Vegas as his other sponsors were dropping him like a hot rock. No other sponsor will take him? For Christ's sake, Adidas, which is contracted by the NBA for all uniforms, would snap him up in a second. The guy got Shaq traded. He has a no trade clause in his own contract.

The only thing that's keeping him married is the fact that he never got a prenup when he married 11 years ago and CA is a community property state. He makes $28 million a year from the Lakers alone. Entertainment Lawyer is an idiot and certainly not a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 1901/01/2013

Isn't Angie Harmon, repulsive politics aside, supposed to be a fairly nice woman?

We used to have an L&O Insider who said she was pretty well-liked by the crew, especially compared to her replacement, Elisabeth Rohm.

by Anonymousreply 2001/01/2013

While I find them interesting, I do believe that 75% of Blind Items are completely fabricated.

by Anonymousreply 2101/01/2013

I have friends who work on R&I and they all love Angie.

by Anonymousreply 2201/01/2013

"Wasn't RPatz & KStew meant to be a PR thing? I thought he was her lavender frock..."

Again, people beard up for a lot of reasons, not just because they're gay. I think she's gay or bi, to be sure, but him...

The "Twilight" people are marketing him as a sex symbol to the sex-phobic "Twilight" fans. They want to believe their crush is "virtuous", they wouldn't spend nearly as much on "Twilight" products if they kbelieved him to be a slutty young man who breaks up marriages.

by Anonymousreply 2301/01/2013

Honestly, everyone should get this. The only reason I am even making it a blind item is because it is more fun sometimes to break a story this way instead of writing it out. What A+ list actor who will never get married but loves having one or two year long relationships with a variety of women you have mostly never heard of has a current girlfriend who once starred on a very popular reality show. The current girlfriend called producers of the show and asked to be on the upcoming season. They said yes and were ecstatic to have her come on board and be on the show. Everything was all set up and she went to tell her A+ list actor boyfriend about it and he said no. He would not let her do it. It was a deal breaker if she did. Apparently he was still upset that the producers had given his former girlfriend a spot in the show and felt they did so to take advantage of the fact she had dated him. Noooooo. You think so? You mean she didn't get it because she was some well known celebrity on her own? So, the girlfriend had to break the news to the producers and then put on her happy face and do what the A+ list actor wanted.

A+ list Actor: George Clooney

Current Girlfriend: Stacey Keibler

Very Popular Reality Show: "Dancing with the Stars"

Former Girlfriend: Elisabeth Canalis

by Anonymousreply 2401/01/2013

That's why I think she's a shouter - with her husband as per this blind. Maybe he's frustrating because she has to lead him around?

by Anonymousreply 2601/01/2013

I thought Angie was hardcore repug?

The most interesting thing about the Pattinson item is that he has threesomes with Tom Sturrige.

by Anonymousreply 2701/01/2013

the source of the robert pattinson was a hardcore kristen stewart fan, who posted the "information" on the comment section of another gossip blog. enty just copied and pasted it. the blind is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2801/01/2013

This one is sad for those of us that loved Smallville. Lana and Chloe, no!

This actress is not just someone you have never heard of. This actress is a B- list actress who has done movies and television. She was on a huge hit for an almost network. Anyway, the actress ended up meeting this guy, and despite him already sleeping with several women each day, she fell in love with him. Now, she is one of the several women he sleeps with everyday. The problem is the guy just doesn't love women, he also loves teens. As in underage teens. As in 16 and 17 year old teens and the actress knows about it, but refuses to leave him despite this. She also refuses to leave him despite his insistence that the couple have threesomes as much as possible. Our actress defends the actions of her boyfriend and thinks that people who don't understand him or his needs, are just wrong. The crazy thing is, our actress has got her best friend, a foreign born B+ list movie and television actress from the same show also thinking this guy is incredible. No word on whether the pair were involved in a threesome with the boyfriend since our second actress claims to have a boyfriend, but if they did, Comic-Con probably would have exploded. Oh, and I'm about to give you your favorite words. This will be revealed.

Allison Mack Kristin Kreuk Keith Raniere

by Anonymousreply 2901/01/2013

y recollections of Angie Harmon when she was on L&O is that the cast and crew were always frustrated with her as she was HORRIBLE in remembering her lines.

by Anonymousreply 3001/01/2013

[quote]the source of the robert pattinson was a hardcore kristen stewart fan, who posted the "information" on the comment section of another gossip blog. enty just copied and pasted it. the blind is bullshit.

Yes, that was a few months ago. Some wacked out Twilight fan, in the aftermath of the Kstew cheating, spammed every gossip/celeb focused website they could find, with this story of Pattinson as some kind of super het manwhore. Enty picked it up and pretended it was a blind. It wasn't. Enty has a lot of Twilight related blinds but each story is different. One put Pattinson as the straight manwhore fucking around with Ashley Greene, while Kstew as the asexual beard clinging on to a fake relationship.

by Anonymousreply 3101/01/2013

Kristen and Rob are both straight sluts who were never in love with each other. Think perpetual wild/dumb college students.

by Anonymousreply 3201/01/2013

I find the idea of Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge having threesomes with each other incredibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 3301/01/2013

Let's post one single blind item as a new thread that actually turned out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 3401/01/2013

I like Blind Item Reveal days, but I don't know why we're forced to look at pictures of fat Midwestern fraus on rollercoasters in between each gossip post on CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 3501/01/2013

"I find the idea of Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge having threesomes with each other incredibly hot."

Agreed. Hopefully lots of m/m spit-swapping was done as well.

by Anonymousreply 3601/01/2013

but did they cross swords?

by Anonymousreply 3701/01/2013

Whether or not Robert and Tom crossed swords, they probably had MMFs to work out some sexual tension between them.

You don't get naked and erect with your best friend unless seeing them naked and erect (even while fucking a woman) is exciting to you.

I remember reading blind items years ago that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon would hire prostitutes and watch each other fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3801/01/2013

Agree R35. Just go on to the next page. That's what I do.

by Anonymousreply 3901/01/2013

He's always so quick to out all the straight whores, but he never outs any gay people. I want to know who's gay, dammit!

by Anonymousreply 4001/01/2013

He won't do that, r40. Or he hasn't in the past. To be fair if it's just someone who is gay and has a steady bf/gf then it's not the same as posting a straight slutting BI as it'd be outing a decent person doing nothing wrong, when they weren't ready to be outed.

[quote]I find the idea of Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge having threesomes with each other incredibly hot.

Lol. Pattinson looks like he escaped from a lunatic asylum at the best of times, and stole and entire sack of horse into the bargain. Sturridge, he's like Cousin It these days.

by Anonymousreply 4101/01/2013

I love blind items. How about a link to even one that has proven to be true?

by Anonymousreply 4201/01/2013

Voice, Angie was difficult to work with. Even her gentlemanly co-worker who does not bad mouth anyone could not defend her when others said she acted like acting was a lark and less serious than modeling.

Perhaps she's developed some professionalism now.

by Anonymousreply 4301/01/2013

Oh, man- he ratted on Sam from iCarly for hiding behind her veil of virtuousness all this time, though I think that was always pretty transparent. I feel sorry for her and not the least bit sorry for her at the same time. I don't think she's been dating her creepy screenwriter bf for 5 whole years though.

BUTT, she'll probably have a nice career ahead of her:

by Anonymousreply 4401/01/2013

This former A list foreign born singer who is still probably angry inside despite a recent birth, but much less popular than back in the day was at an event honoring her and there were not that many people who showed up. Disappointing to say the least. There was one fan though who had driven up from San Diego and waited hours and hours and hours to see his all-time favorite. Our singer knew he was there but didn't bother to take a photo with the guy or sign anything or even say hi or even wave at him. Security kept telling the guy our singer was busy even though she wasn't and when she was finished with the event told her driver that she wanted to get out quickly because she didn't want to see anyone. Totally changed my opinion of her. Thought she had grown up and changed. Nope. Now I know why she and her ex were such a perfect match for each other. Competing to see who could be the most aloof.

Singer: Alanis Morissette Event: Guitar Center Rock Walk in LA.

by Anonymousreply 4501/01/2013

It has been awhile since I had a Kindness to report and I think this one is really wonderful. I would say amazing but then everyone of you would think it was Katie Holmes. No kindnesses from her at all. YI'llou would think Kristen Stewart would be out there kindnessing everywhere. Nope. Anyway, this actress is B list. Probably B-, although she has close to A list name recognition. She does movies and television, but pretty much limits herself to one movie role. Oh, and she has been in back to back hits on television. Anyway, our actress actually read something about the homeless in a tabloid or possibly a gossip website ahem and wondered how she could get involved. Apparently there is a real lack of reliable transportation for people who are homeless and searching for jobs. Because of the limited public transportation in LA, the radius for a job search is limited in scope. Our actress heard about this and arranged for 10 vehicles to be bought which not only transport homeless people to job interviews in places they would normally be unable to access, but also to take them to work everyday and pick them up. Our actress also pays a portion of the salary for the drivers of these cars who are also all former homeless people. She has encouraged other members of her show to help out and they have chipped in enough to pay the other salaries and to also contribute to other programs to help homeless people get jobs.

Alyson Hannigan

This actor is really close to A+ list and in his own country probably is. Here he is a solid A lister who only does movies and has been in this space lots of times before. Over the weekend, our foreign born actor with A++ list name recognition was in a bar in Edinburgh where he met two women. After a while he became bored with small talk and drinking and decided to take one of them back to his place to have sex. How did they leave the bar? He grabbed her by her breast and led her out of the bar. Yes, let me clarify. He grabbed her breast with his hand and got a firm hold and then dragged her out of the bar just like that and she went willingly. Oh, and this will be revealed for sure. Have to call this guy out.

Hugh Grant

by Anonymousreply 4601/01/2013

This actor is on his way to A list. All he does is movies. Oh and a celebrity. Anyway, on his latest movie, his co-star is not impressed with him at all. She is a a movie actress. Probably B-, but headed to B+ list and has definitely been in the news a lot lately. Anyway, our actress was overheard yesterday telling someone that the actor and his girlfriend were made for each other because she had met boxes of rocks that were smarter than this guy. She was trying to engage him in any kind of small talk while they were waiting for a scene to be shot and the only thing he had any knowledge about were video games and the best hair gels for windy weather. She asked him who he would vote for in the Presidential election if he could vote and he said he didn't even know that was happening this year.

Liam Hemsworth & Amber Heard

by Anonymousreply 4701/01/2013

What C+ celebrity used connections to get a date with this A list singer. She only did it as a favor and after he kept making moves on her which she kept rejecting, chances are he won't get a second date. He also said that she was lucky to get a date with him because he has so many other women who want him.

Rob Kardashian & Rihanna

by Anonymousreply 4801/01/2013

What A+ list movie actor decided to handle negotiations directly for his B list movie actress wife. The result? She was passed over for someone who made far fewer demands which makes her actor husband ecstatic. He does not want her working at all. He wants her available to him at all times. The only way she will work is if it suits his needs and fits his time schedule. He just has not told her that though.

Ryan Reynolds/Blake Lively

by Anonymousreply 4901/01/2013

What former B+ actress and now just someone who calls herself an actress and gets cast in movies but no one really thinks she is all that great but does have an A list boyfriend who is also a really bad actor but did do something really well which he has given up because he is convinced he is really good at acting and everyone is afraid to tell him he is bad. Producers for our actress just hope 20 or 30 guys will buy a ticket to see her in a movie. Plus she is cheap now and still a name. Well, just because she is cheap, does not mean her ego has diminished in size. This past weekend she threw a gigantic fit and started screaming and yelling while on the inside probably grateful because she thought there were two or three photographers following her. Turns out they were part of the team of wedding photographers of the wedding our actress was involved in. She tried to cover herself by advising everyone there probably would be swarms of paps because everyone is trying to see when she is getting married and it would be much different than this wedding.

Jessica Biel/Justin Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 5001/01/2013

#3 - What A+ list singer with bad taste in men was asked by a fan if he could touch her breast? Surprising everyone she grabbed his hand and put it right on her breast and even told him to get a good squeeze.

Rihanna

If you are an A list all movie actress who makes a ton of money, but you have no self esteem, what do you do? Well, first of all you date guys you know are going to treat you like crap, but you got lots and lots of attention which is what she really craves. The bigger the name the more publicity she gets. That is what killed her before when she was with a notoriously shy A listmovie actor. He didn't use her like the other A list actor did though. Anyway, she is in a relationship right now with just a guy and it is not enough. She wants some drama and excitement so she had a one night stand with this singer/actor/ and probable Dos Equis drinker in hopes she would get caught and get some attention. She knows her boyfriend won't leave her.

A list movie actress: Scarlett Johansson Shy A list movie actor: Ryan Reynolds Other A list movie actor: Sean Penn Singer/Actor: Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 5101/01/2013

What A+ list movie actress was MIA for about a month while her partner was everywhere because our actress had a breast enlargement and lift. She said that she didn't like looking at herself naked any longer and wanted to fix it and is planning to take it off in an upcoming movie. She has said before she was going to wait until she was finished having kids. No more kids?

Angelina Jolie

September 16, 2012

What former A list celebrity who likes to think she does everything well but doesn't really do anything all that great but still manages to be front and center all the time yelled at her boy toy right after they got off a red carpet and told him he was acting like a child and that he was ruining her "carefully crafted image." She sent him back to the car and told him to wait until she was finished.

Jennifer Lopez

by Anonymousreply 5201/01/2013

This A+ list actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee was at an X-Games party a few years ago with his then wife. He was seated in the VIP section when he sees Shaun White come in. He has no idea who Shaun White is, but assumed that he is crashing the VIP area and calls over security to have the intruder thrown out of the area. Security swarms all over Shaun Whiteand when they realize he is in the X-Games and that he is Shaun White, they let him stay. Shaun notices that security goes over to where our actor is and explains the situation to him. Shaun follows right behind and when he realized the actor tried to have him thrown out starts yelling at the actor who is drunk who starts yelling back and gets up and the two almost start punching each other. Meanwhile, the wife just sits there. Does not move a muscle or make any expression. Shaun decides to leave and throws the actor the bird on the way out.

Mel Gibson

by Anonymousreply 5301/01/2013

This D list actress with A list name recognition says she is giving up acting because producers are making her audition and it is just too much work. She doesn't understand why her name does not get her more roles. She doesn't understand why she is not a big star and getting leads in movies. For now, she says that she will wait for people to call and to realize her extraordinary acting ability.

Rumer Willis

by Anonymousreply 5401/01/2013

What Dancing With The Star contestant has quit the formalities of even meeting her latest fling for sex at one of their respective homes. They just do it right there in the studio.

Pamela Anderson

by Anonymousreply 5501/01/2013

What A+ list singer/rapper almost got denied entry into a fashion show this week because the designer did not feel the A lister showed enough respect for the shows. The designer was particularly upset with what the A lister chose to wear and said there is no way the A lister will be invited back next year. The only reason the A lister was not denied entry or kicked out was because it would have been to dramatic and taken away from the show.

Kanye West

by Anonymousreply 5601/01/2013

These two actresses from a hit almost network show can't stand each other. Not from the first season and never probably will. The underdog in this is the actress who felt like she had to workfor everything she got and hates that another actress gets attention simply because she has larger breasts and is willing to sleep with more people. The underdog says that the other actress has always been a pain but the past few months have been a nightmare of self back patting and look at me itis. So, it was with great pleasure the underdog told the other actress about how the underdog already has a new show for herself and some movies lined up. The other actress meanwhile has to check everything through the new person in her life and is not sure how much she is going to work. He would like her with him at all times and even tried to get her out of the contract on her show.

Blake Lively & Leighton Meester

by Anonymousreply 5701/01/2013

These are great. Thanks for posting!

by Anonymousreply 5801/01/2013

What happens when the C list actress when it comes to quality, but A+ list when it comes to name recognition tries to talk acting with two A+ listers who are two incredibly talented actresses. They smile pleasantly and then talk about her behind her back and laugh and laugh. "The only reason she is even here is because of her boyfriend who they hoped would come (A list celebrity/B list actor) and because so many others said they would be in Paris."

Jessica Biel - Halle Berry & Jennifer Garner

by Anonymousreply 5901/01/2013

Hugh Grant leading a woman out of the bar by her tit is funny. (Though probably uncomfortable for the woman!)

by Anonymousreply 6001/01/2013

This actor is only B list but he would be A list if lust by fans added to your total. He does a mix of television and movies, but probably has made his biggest fame on a very hit show. Because of his good looks he has had no trouble finding dates. His problem has been keeping them. One actress he dated who is B- list in popularity but close to A list in talent said she loves dating edgy guys. The edgier the better, but this actor made her so uncomfortable that she feared she would end up dead everytime she went to his place. There was no violence that he did to her, but just the way he acted. Very clean. Very anal. Body hair shaved everywhere. Had latex gloves sitting randomly around the house which he said was for cleaning. She said it freaked her out. She would wake up at night and find him staring at her or coming into the room like a ghost. She said that she tried to only have him come to her place instead of going to his, but that he said she was too messy and that he preferred his home which he kept freezing. She swears that she would not have jumped if she found dead bodies in his place and was expecting them everytime she went. Another actress who has way more name recognition than talent has not said as much about the actor except to say that she also found his place cold and that she swears she could see the blood running through his body because he was so pale. For those of you with lots of lust, you need to know he only does it in one position (missionary) because the others are too messy.

Alexander Skarsgaard

by Anonymousreply 6101/01/2013

This A list all movie actress all the time took matters into her own hands so to speak when this A list all movie actor with A++ name recognition showed up at the same party. She felt bad about the way he has been treated lately so she sat down next to him and while whispering in his ear, gave him a few squeezes in his nether regions to let him know that she was available whenever he wanted and that she would make him forget all about _________. She has been a totally different person over the past year. She was also feeling really good at this party.

A list all movie actress: Cameron Diaz A list actor: Robert Pattinson Forget about: Kristin Stewart

by Anonymousreply 6201/01/2013

This B-/C+ always television actress and newly single has been begging producers to let her be the next Bachelorette. She thinks it will revitalize her career and really wants the attention too. The producers like the celebrity factor of it but think she is too old. That is the same thing that was told to her when she wanted to have her own dating show. She is only Hollywood old.

Jennie Garth

by Anonymousreply 6301/01/2013

R60 Somebody has to parody this in a movie or a cable TV show. This is such a bizarre story it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 6401/01/2013

Good on Alyson Hannigan

Disappointing about Alexander Skarsgaard

by Anonymousreply 6501/02/2013

This C list actress used to be A list. She still looks amazing even though it has been a long time since she approached A list. It is also amazing that she can look this good despite the toll she put on her body. She always struggles with her sobriety and has had some glorious f**kups when she has failed. This past week she was at a charity event and they had free booze and our actress could not stay away. By the end of the night she had lost her blouse and had her bra hanging on by one strap and had to be carried out of the event and placed into a cab. She told everyone she could drive which she had to be forcibly talked out of and her keys removed from her.

Liza Minelli

by Anonymousreply 6601/02/2013

This unfortunately A list celebrity and reality star was being her normal rude self thinking she was dealing with a fan who loved her. Our celebrity blew off the fan and was treating her like she was garbage. You know, because that is normal. You should have seen the massive butt kissing that ensued when the celebrity found out who the fan really was and how our celebrity's bad behavior almost cost her a million dollar deal.

Kim Kardashian/Chloe Green (daughter of Top Shop owner)

by Anonymousreply 6701/02/2013

This actress is fast approaching A list and made her fame in television and movies. Always seemingly nice, she also has a husband and kids. Turns out that she may love fame and publicity more than she has ever let on before. She usually will let paps know when she is leaving her home and leaves it up to them whether or not they want photos. The other day they did and she and her family walked slower than you have ever seen anyone walk just so that lots of photos could be snapped. When one of her children started crying about how long the whole process was taking, our actress sternly reminded the child that there is no crying allowed when they are being photographed by paps and to be quiet.

Alyson Hannigan

by Anonymousreply 6801/02/2013

Disappointing about Alexander Skarsgaard

r65 why it sounds a little overboard.

He is OCD but damn they made him sound like his character from Trueblood.

by Anonymousreply 6901/02/2013

[quote]What former B+ actress and now just someone who calls herself an actress and gets cast in movies but no one really thinks she is all that great but does have an A list boyfriend who is also a really bad actor but did do something really well which he has given up because he is convinced he is really good at acting and everyone is afraid to tell him he is bad.

This sentence is just absolutely classic.

by Anonymousreply 7001/02/2013

Liza lives in NYC. She almost never leaves NYC. I am almost positive she has not driven in ages. She is not a woman who drives places or has keys to a car. That blind item is total nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7101/02/2013

One of the things I hate about this "entertainment lawyer" is how he makes up what is A-Z list. He doesn't have any consistency . Who HE thinks is A list, and the like, is usually not real world.

by Anonymousreply 7201/02/2013

[quote]You don't get naked and erect with your best friend unless seeing them naked and erect (even while fucking a woman) is exciting to you.

You don't know any straight guys, do you? Admit it.

by Anonymousreply 7301/02/2013

I know for sure that some of his "blind items" are accurate (though often decorated), but I'm sure some of them are also completely fabricated and/or skewed beyond recognition from an actual incident.

And yeah, the A-Z list hints are super dumb.

by Anonymousreply 7401/02/2013

Does anyone know why he insists on including all those pictures of his frau fans amidst the BI reveals?

by Anonymousreply 7501/02/2013

R61 Yeah AS is exactly like his character on the show!It's so freezing in LA where he lives as well!Yeah, I know there's been cold spells there BUT it ain't that cold.The latex gloves part sounds rather creepy to be honest like he doesn't want prints on the body when he kills his prey! And the fact he stares at a girl when she's asleep what is he supposed to do tie her up and experiment on her instead? The ghost comment sounded like histrionic horseshit. Very low level fiction or the ravings of a paranoid and/or mentally ill woman.

by Anonymousreply 7601/02/2013

R73, I know how "straight" these "straight" guys are.

by Anonymousreply 7701/02/2013

Zooey Deschanel sings during sex? The best BI of the lot . Not only is that the most believable BI presented but I feel like something is being left out here......A girl that quirky and weird must have some seriously bent kinks.

by Anonymousreply 7801/02/2013

Helloooooo. This fraud was busted ages ago. Why are you giving him any time at all?

by Anonymousreply 7901/02/2013

Amazingly, R80 - R86 are all THE SAME POSTER!!!

by Anonymousreply 8701/02/2013

So, the format of this one differs a little bit from the norm because it came to me from an elderly man who had to translate it through his granddaughter so it is more of a narrative with me adding in the usual listing type stuff and to make it a little more vague then when he was telling it and a little less brutal.

I'm 71 y. o., and I know it for sure: This former A list actress who is foreign born and one of the best actresses ever had a very tough childhood which she never discusses. Back when she was about 11 her grandmother started turning her out for tricks and she could probably be had for about two dollars. Sometimes just for food. She had been raped so often as a child that she later she had a very difficult time carrying children. Her grandmother took naked photos of her and put them on playing cards which she sold at the brothel where our actress plied her trade and later her sister too. Once out actress had earned enough money she moved to a larger city where she met her future husband because he was a client of not only our actress but also her mother who had moved to the larger city together and left behind the younger sister with grandmother to make sure grandmother had enough money.

Sophia Loren

by Anonymousreply 8801/03/2013

If that's true, R88, it's incredibly sad.

by Anonymousreply 8901/03/2013

Sophia had to choose between fugly Carlo Ponti and beautiful Cary Grant(who was older than Carlo). If he was a former trick she would have chosen Cary instead.Anyone with half a brain would have chosen Cary instead!

by Anonymousreply 9001/03/2013

"Anyone with half a brain would have chosen Cary instead!"

Not really - she probably didn't want to live in the US and be married to a bisexual man.

by Anonymousreply 9101/03/2013

She lives in Florida and who said that Cary was bi at that point. According to what I've heard, he wasn't fooling around with guys anymore.She didn't know about Randolph Scott either,which happened years before.

by Anonymousreply 9201/03/2013

"Anyone with half a brain would have chosen Cary instead!"

Cary Grant wasn't "Cary Grant" in real life. He wasn't all charm and humor, he was cranky and neurotic and very difficult to live with.

Sophia seems to have been happy enough with Ponti, who gave her the freedom to live a fabulous life.

by Anonymousreply 9301/03/2013

[r93]: exactly. He was stingy and controlling.

by Anonymousreply 9401/03/2013

Wasn't Grant addicted to fish oil pills? Yeccchhhh.

by Anonymousreply 9501/03/2013

[r92]: Loren lives in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 9601/03/2013

Agree with r93. Sophia probably realized that Ponti would be the better choice -- a producer who could put her in his movies, promote her career and not compete for audience attention.

by Anonymousreply 9701/03/2013

Yes, R94. He briefly dated Vicki Morgan, murdered mistress of Alfred Bloomingdale.

Used to being pampered, Morgan was put off by the fact that he'd serve her TV dinners, right in the aluminum tray. He also was demanding about her clothing and makeup, as he'd been with his ex Dyan Cannon.

by Anonymousreply 9801/03/2013

R42 Here is a site with all the old blind items going back to 1998 along with the most popular guesses. If the BI was solved they post a link.

by Anonymousreply 9901/03/2013

How sad about Sophia. She's my favorite ever. It's a miracle she turned out so well, so normal considering her childhood. For some reason I believe that BI.

by Anonymousreply 10001/03/2013

Sophia Loren has said over and over that she was forever grateful to her overbearing stage mother. That if her mother hadn't pushed her into acting, she never would have amounted to anything.

Now I don't believe anything that ENTY says, particularly about prostitution (he seems to have a disturbingly vivid imagination on that front). But if such a scenario were true, being pushed into acting would be a huge step up for a girl in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 10101/04/2013

This page with all the Winona Ryder stuff is fascinating. If it's all true, then she's got some pretty big issues. That, or she's just a total bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10201/04/2013

There have been rumors about Sophia Loren being a young prostitute for years. I don't know what's really true but I won't judge someone growing up in poverty in war destroyed Italy. The only money coming in was from the USA and the GI's that were stationed there. I'm sure she pleased a few.

by Anonymousreply 10301/04/2013

" I don't know what's really true but I won't judge someone growing up in poverty in war destroyed Italy."

There's no need to judge prostitutes regardless of the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 10401/04/2013

I'd say she serviced more than just a few. But I agree, R103. There's no need to judge. I think the worse part of that BI is that Carlos Ponti was her mothers customer and then hers. Of course, it was a way out and she married him.

by Anonymousreply 10501/04/2013

Fun to read but even if he inned Clooney who is gayer then a shaken snow globe.

by Anonymousreply 10601/04/2013

Ooops, that should be "Fun to read even if he inned Clooney who is gayer then a shaken snow globe."

by Anonymousreply 10701/04/2013

R105 It was a way out? She had a marriage proposal from Cary Grant and from Carlo Ponti. She would have been set up with marrying Cary for life. The same thing with Carlo. However Cary was so gorgeous at his age that marrying the fugly Ponti was a step down.

by Anonymousreply 10801/04/2013

I agree with you, R108. Marrying fugly Ponti was a step down from Cary Grant. But it was Ponti who made the Sophia Loren that we know today. He met her when she was 15 and made her famous. If it wasn't for Ponti would she have even gone to Hollywood? Besides, maybe she thought that she was safer with Ponti. He was an old man and she probably felt that he wouldn't leave her. And the BI says that Ponti was her mothers customer and then hers. So if that's true, which I believe it is, then Ponti had a hold on her. Who is to say that he wouldn't tell eveybody about her past?

by Anonymousreply 10901/04/2013

What r104 said.

by Anonymousreply 11001/05/2013

My sister once read an article some years ago which stated Sophia Loren was worth close to 1 billion dollars. Over the years when she got paid acting in various films, she bought a lot of major pieces of art and she was a very shrewd investor. How she learn about being a superb business woman who knows? Maybe a wealthy man taught her how to invest her money?

by Anonymousreply 11101/05/2013

R102 Been there and more...

by Anonymousreply 11201/05/2013

R109 Cary Grant was actually older than Carlo Ponti when he asked Sophia to marry him! It's hard to believe BUT gorgeous Cary was 8 years older than Ponti!

by Anonymousreply 11301/05/2013

He was still better than fugly Ponti, R113. I still think that she stuck with Ponti because he could have ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 11401/05/2013

How? She homewrecked Carlo's first marriage and had to get married in Mexico to marry him. And she had to become a French citizen to marry him. He's was going to ruin her by outing her as a whore? whore in Italy? In America she would have been Mrs Cary Grant,married to a beautiful Hollywood legend not some home wrecking whore.

by Anonymousreply 11501/05/2013

The BI outs her as a prostitute, R115. Ponti made her famous so yes, he could have ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 11601/05/2013

""In America she would have been Mrs Cary Grant,married to a beautiful Hollywood legend not some home wrecking whore."

Time to retire the "home wrecking whore" expression. I mean, wtf does that mean anyhow? Married men wreck their homes once they cheat on their wives.

by Anonymousreply 11701/05/2013

R116 The studios would have protected Loren here in America. Carlo was married with two kids and Cary wasn't. At the time Ponti and Loren were somewhat scandalous together. Who would believe someone who left their wive and children for such a younger woman anyway? If it was rumored that Mrs Cary Grant was a whore those rumors would have been squashed. Did you hear about Grace Kelly fucking all of her leading men? Or Marilyn blowing her way to the top?

R117 If the shoe fits wear it. It was used as a possibility. Carlo did something wrong by leaving his wife BUT Sophia did too. She enjoyed Cary's attention and who wouldn't? He was hot and the sex was great. When she did marry Carlo, she had her affairs including one with the French doctor who invented the morning after pill.

by Anonymousreply 11801/05/2013

As a guy, this one is extremely painful to write. This A list movie actor who was also a star on television has a scene in a recent movie where he strips down to his underwear. Because of the lighting no one noticed anything amiss. It was only when the movie was being edited that his penile piercing was noticed through the underwear. A large piercing that had to be digitally removed.

Jamie Foxx

by Anonymousreply 11901/05/2013

This foreign born singer who has been in this space before, doesn't even disguise her dislike of her celebrity husband. When she is drunk, her favorite game is to put her husband on speaker phone and let everyone around her listen while she yells at him, calls him names, and humiliates him as much as possible. No matter what though, he still hasn't left.

Avril Lavigne/Deryck Whibley

by Anonymousreply 12001/05/2013

#3 - This C list movie actress with A list name recognition who used to be kind of a big deal, but now is only a big deal in her mind chain smokes constantly when she is doing any kind of photo shoot. The reason? Her goal is to make the clothes smell so bad that the designer or magazine will give them all to her for free.

Lindsay Lohan

by Anonymousreply 12101/05/2013

#1 & #2 - This A list boyish singer is having some relationship difficulties right now. Turns out that his B- list actress/ singer girlfriend had more on her mind than just having sex the past two weeks and he just does not get it. So, he has quietly found someone else until his girlfriend his ready to resume. She might not be though.

Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez

by Anonymousreply 12201/05/2013

So, last fall, this male A list tweener singer had a group of people over to his house. His B- list actress girlfriend was not among those invited. As the 15 or so guests walked in the house they all were forced to hand over their cell phones which were put in a basket and then locked away in a separate room until the end of the night. Then, the squeaky clean singer pulled out some pot and took turns inviting guests into another room to smoke with him. While he would smoke with them he would also hit on each girl who was at the party and they were mostly girls. Mid to late teens and no one older than 18 or so. When he would talk to one who was younger than him he would say he preferred older women. When he did find one who was older than him, he would invite them into a different room and spend time alone with them one on one and then remind them not to talk about what happened. Several times during the night he got calls from his girlfriend and he told her he was just hanging out watching football with some guy friends. I wonder if he got the pot from his A list singing friend who started off in the business at about the same age.

Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 12301/05/2013

This is one of the more bizarre things I have ever heard. This male reality star is on an A list reality show. A recurring reality show with the same cast, not some random dude on Survivor. Anyway, this star carries a bag with him wherever he goes. That is not unusual. What is unusual is that he always keeps $50,000 in the bag with him at all times. Never more and never less. He doesn't keep it a big secret. He just always says it is if he ever needs to get away quickly he has the means. The question is why would he need to get away quickly. People have asked him. He always says, "you never know." What the hell does that mean?

Maksim Chmerkovskiy ( I hope he still doesn't do it.)

by Anonymousreply 12401/05/2013

r124, that's not surprising at all, not for a Russian.

Jay-Z has said he still keeps a wad in his pocket (figuratively) from his hood days. It was useful then, and untraceable, and he doesn't feel comfortable without it now.

by Anonymousreply 12501/05/2013

I don't have a problem with him outting gay stars, particularly if they are pretending to be straight. Why protect them? It just perpetuates the thought that being gay is wrong or less bankable. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

by Anonymousreply 12601/05/2013

If he doesn't keep the bag a secret isn't Maks setting himself up for a robbery or worse?

by Anonymousreply 12701/05/2013

These are items I could write!

by Anonymousreply 12801/05/2013

Today's Blind Items - They Used Me This actor is B- list or even C+ list but almost everyone knows who he is because of who he has dated. He has tried to date women but it just is not satisfying for him or the women. He generally finds one woman he can be great friends with and makes it last and last. There are no short term things. When you talk to him there is a lot of bitterness about his past and people he feels took advantage of him and his sexual preferences. He says his relationship with this A list all movie actor was instant and "torrid." Whenever they could find a moment they were all over each other. He says the A lister told him it was the first time he seriously considered coming out and that he was falling in love with our C lister. For months they were inseparable. The A lister then introduced the C lister to another A lister all movie who also was struggling with his own sexual preferences but was equally attracted to men and women but took an instant liking to our C lister and started having sex with him on a regular basis, but only when the A lister was out of LA and could be more private. Both of the A listers were using the C lister on a regular basis and the first A lister continued to profess his love for the C lister and said that he was going to help the C lister with his career and to just stick with him. As part of the help though, he needed the C lister to stay in the background and soon they would be together. So, the C lister did not work as much as he could have and for several years did not have any work because his job was to keep his A lister happy. Then one day, the A lister said that there were too many rumors about the pair and the A lister was leaving and that the C lister was never to call him again and gave him a check for $100K. Our C lister had been cruising to B list or A list status and now had no prospects and had given up because of promises made. It took him a year before he could get work again and now he never misses the opportunity to talk about how they used him.

by Anonymousreply 12901/05/2013

Man, you people are naive. "Enty" just makes stuff up to get page hits. He does a blind item every weekday and four on Fridays. You really think anyone (even a true insider) would have that much accurate info? Come on, now. He's a wills and probate lawyer who doesn't know anything about any the star's personal lives.

Like Ted C., he also makes up lots of stuff about the Twilight people just to get page hits from Twihards. You really think Ted C. or a no-name lawyer know ANYTHING about "R-Pattz" or "K-Stew" or any of those other people?!

by Anonymousreply 13001/05/2013

That's about it, R130.

by Anonymousreply 13101/05/2013

"Now I don't believe anything that ENTY says, particularly about prostitution (he seems to have a disturbingly vivid imagination on that front). But if such a scenario were true, being pushed into acting would be a huge step up for a girl in that situation."

Seriously, how the fuck would he know what Loren did 60+ years ago in Italy? Maybe he's getting tips from elderly Italian guys *rolls eyes*

"Did you hear about Grace Kelly fucking all of her leading men?"

She didn't, but when the legend becomes fact...

by Anonymousreply 13201/05/2013

Grace Kelly fucked most of her leading men ,fact not fiction. It's not meant as a slight BTW. She had daddy issues and loved going after her elder co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 13301/05/2013

Enty was told this by a 71 year old Italian immigrant last year? In that case, he was a child at the time Loren began to act. If the man exists, he's just passing along lore he's heard from his male relatives some of whom might have wanted to brag about a non-existent exploit to a young impressionable boy. The men of that time in Italy would have tended to deride any desirable, successful woman as a "whore." She picked an ugly, successful guy who helped her. Stuff like this provokes all sorts of jealousy among petty assholes.

by Anonymousreply 13401/05/2013

what R71 said,although she has been carried out of many functions and lost many million dollar endorsement deals because she showed up drunk. But driving? No way.

by Anonymousreply 13501/05/2013

It wouldn't surprise me if Liza never learned how to drive unless she had to for a film role.

by Anonymousreply 13601/05/2013

I think ENTY takes things he hears or sound plausible and turns them into fairly routine blind items. Most are not surprising, or people are indifferent (like Lindsay Lohan being wasted, or Julia Roberts banging Javier Badem). And it's not like anyone is going to research something he claims happened in the past. agree that his stance regarding not naming closeted gay stars is odd. They engage in bad behavior just like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 13701/05/2013

Javier Bardem and Juila Roberts? Oh, yuck. When did this supposedly happen? That's a respect-losing thing for him, if true.

by Anonymousreply 13801/05/2013

"Grace Kelly fucked most of her leading men ,fact not fiction."

First it was "all" of her leading men that she supposedly fucked. Now it's "most" of her leading men...

by Anonymousreply 13901/05/2013

Eat, Pray, Love shoot, when Penelope Cruz was pregnant. Allegedly. People hate Julia Roberts so much that it sounds believable. The "they used me" blind above is another variation on the Jake Gylenhaal and Austin Nicols riff, but introduces a third male A-lister. I will love ENTY forever for alleging that Jennifer Lopez did not sing at all on her first two albums, and allowed demo tracks recorded by a real singer to be used. Again, sounds plausible. Horrible person, horrible behavior.

by Anonymousreply 14001/05/2013

If Carlo didn't beat the shit out of her, that in itself made him a better choice of husbands than Cary.

by Anonymousreply 14101/05/2013

"People hate Julia Roberts so much that it sounds believable"

People cling to the belief that "Enty" is for real (despite evidence to the contrary) because people believe what they want to believe. If he writes nasty shit about stars you hate...that means he's a true insider who has the real dirt on all the celebrities!

by Anonymousreply 14201/05/2013

Michael K. thinks the Bardem/Roberts stuff is fabricated. In fact, he denounces the rumor pretty emphatically.

by Anonymousreply 14301/05/2013

Someone actually researched that he is an attorney in CA, although not obese and perhaps not working directly with celebrity clients. I think like Lainey and Michael K., they all share and mix up the same dirt. In the age of digital, gossip moves really fast but is still very much exagerated fiction.

by Anonymousreply 14401/05/2013

He also revealed something about James Franco stalking a female student. At some point, I am sure that stars either roll their eyes or just wait for it to pass. And some things do end up being true, like Brangelina. I mean, actors are often a mess. They do crazy things and we love them!

by Anonymousreply 14501/05/2013

R139 Prince Albert everyone knows you're gay.Your mother Grace was a whore stop defending her. Oh you were outed having a threesome with a guy and a girl!A woman who goes on TV and is a psychologist now BUT still does private escorting.

by Anonymousreply 14601/05/2013

A lot of these gossip sites receive tips from insiders, disgruntled employees, ex-lovers and divorced spouses with an ax to grind, fans, etc.

I am surprised that EL keeps his hands off from outing closet cases, but lets dirty secrets like the one from Sophia Loren get out. Way to drag a legend through the mud.

by Anonymousreply 14701/05/2013

He supposedly takes a lot from the DM and just turns them into blinds. I think I read he also trolls sites like reddit as well.

by Anonymousreply 14801/05/2013

"A lot of these gossip sites receive tips from insiders, disgruntled employees, ex-lovers and divorced spouses with an ax to grind, fans, etc."

And a lot of them just make stuff up (that would be the entertainment lawyer)

People with REAL info are going to take it somewhere like Gawker or the Enquirer

by Anonymousreply 15001/05/2013

R71 R135 R136 This is the event the blind refers to.

by Anonymousreply 15101/05/2013

Wasn't Enty outed by some NY tabloid as a total fraud?

by Anonymousreply 15201/06/2013

r152: The NY Post exposed him as a fraud. Here's the article

t

by Anonymousreply 15301/06/2013

[quote]Prince Albert everyone knows you're gay.

Didn't he father at least one illegitimate child with a woman? If he's really gay wouldn't he have just married a beard long ago instead?

by Anonymousreply 15401/06/2013

Is Entertainment Lawyer a homophobic frau? She never has gay bis and when she does they guys are always bisexual who only have shameful same sex hook ups and she never reveals any gay male bis, not like she has any anyway, it's all straight straight straight.

by Anonymousreply 15501/06/2013

Didn't Albert have a second child out of wedlock? This happened before the wedding and was one of the factors contributing to the miserable bride's escape to Nice.

by Anonymousreply 15601/06/2013

Entertainment Lawyer says Ryan Seacrest is straight and his relationship with that dancer chick is was real.

by Anonymousreply 15701/06/2013

A site with as much exposure and influence as CDAN is going to get a lot of tip-offs, some real, some not.

I think most of his classic Hollywood BIs are faker than fake. I simply refuse to believe Fred Astaire was a pedophile!

by Anonymousreply 15801/06/2013

What is Leighton Meester going to do now that Gossip Girl is over? It's too bad that Blake and Leighton didn't like each other.

by Anonymousreply 15901/06/2013

Fred Astaire was a pedophile?????????

by Anonymousreply 16001/06/2013

R159--Leighton has a great voice and is a decent actor. Hopefully she will do more singing/songwriting and work with some good R&B producers.

by Anonymousreply 16101/06/2013

EL is a woman, most probably reporting from her basement in Rawlins, Wyoming.

by Anonymousreply 16201/06/2013

EL has in-ed pretty much every hot actor under 45. According to him/her there are no attractive gay men Hollywood. I don't know maybe she is right, a lot of the "he is gay" shit that goes on here on DL is wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 16301/06/2013

R154 Albert is with a beard right now. He did father a baby with an African woman BUT so what? How many gay men have beards. And he fucked a Penthouse Pet with his friend in the same bed. How many straight guys do that?

by Anonymousreply 16401/06/2013

[quote]And he fucked a Penthouse Pet with his friend in the same bed. How many straight guys do that?

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 16501/06/2013

"According to him/her there are no attractive gay men Hollywood"

He has done many gay and lesbian blind items but usually doesn't reveal them (the logic being that it might damage someone's career, but of course he has no problem claiming people are druggies, adulterers, domestic abusers, pedophiles, murderers, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 16601/06/2013

"A site with as much exposure and influence as CDAN is going to get a lot of tip-offs, some real, some not."

CDAN only wishes he had lots of exposure and influence

by Anonymousreply 16701/06/2013

From that blind item link: Darren Criss dating a transexual ??

22. BLIND GOSSIP 01/05 This happy actor was one of the leads on a popular TV series last year. He is both good-looking and talented, and should have no problems getting a date with either gender. So, who was his date for a New Year’s Eve concert? His girlfriend. She is a beautiful woman… who just happens to have been born a man. Yes, he already knows. He just doesn’t want you to know. Darren Criss ("Glee")/Mia Swier

by Anonymousreply 16801/06/2013

If you google Mia Swier, plenty of pics of her with Criss. Is she really transgender? Does that mean the penis has been taken care of?

by Anonymousreply 16901/06/2013

r166, there are hardly any gay bis anymore and on CDAN they are far a few between. Check out agcwebpages, go to any month in the last year and the gay bis are almost non-existent now.

by Anonymousreply 17001/06/2013

Didn't Ted Casablanca get in trouble for constantly writing gay blinds that made agents and producers uncomfortable? I know he was a horrible writer, but he definitely went after the gay stars as much as the straight ones.

by Anonymousreply 17101/06/2013

R171, he pretty much specialized in gay blinds but he rarely ever revealed them. Though he gave enough hints for some of them to the point they were practically revealed.

by Anonymousreply 17201/06/2013

R153, how did that link you provided establish him as a fraud? He admitted he's not 400 pounds and living in his parents' basement, but he talked about his Hollywood connections, none of which were refuted by the newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 17301/06/2013

"He admitted he's not 400 pounds and living in his parents' basement, but he talked about his Hollywood connections, none of which were refuted by the newspaper."

Uh, did you even read it? It proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 17401/07/2013

It's definitely a man, not a frau. Or at least a man is the main person behind it.

And the BI writing is a mixed bag. CDAN does get legitimate, anonymous tip-offs sometimes (I would know), but they are mutilated most of the time, if not all of the time.

Although, last time I checked, there seemed to be a barrage of "blinds" that were nothing more than common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 17501/07/2013

Blind items are hardly needed in today's 24/7 tabloid news coverage. We all know Lindsay Lohan has been a girl for hire in London before her hangover has gone away. I am surprised more beard arrangements don't get revealed. Maybe it's time for a gay on-set romance to turn into a public gay power couple.

by Anonymousreply 17601/07/2013

R167, the fact that the NY Post bothered to do an expose shows how much weight he has in the gossip world. Face it, in a small pool, Enty is one of the big fish.

Doesn't mean I believe most of what he (them?) writes, but millions do.

by Anonymousreply 17701/07/2013

What exactly do you know, S.C.??

by Anonymousreply 17801/07/2013

[quote]Maybe it's time for a gay on-set romance to turn into a public gay power couple.

Come on, R176. You can't post something like that and leave us hanging. Any clues?

by Anonymousreply 17901/07/2013

SC?

by Anonymousreply 18001/07/2013

R176 Jensen and Jared? I think thats a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 18101/07/2013

See, I was dubious of the Post expose, R177, because it ran on April Fool's Day. Serious, I wasn't sure if it was for real or not because the press turns into The Onion on 4/1. And his stuff has turned out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 18201/07/2013

I don't really trust the NY Post at all.

by Anonymousreply 18301/07/2013

"I don't really trust the NY Post at all."

But you trust some random guy who runs a blog and claims to be an insider but has no showbiz connections? ROFLMAO.

"the fact that the NY Post bothered to do an expose shows how much weight he has in the gossip world"

Not really.

"Doesn't mean I believe most of what he (them?) writes, but millions do."

Millions?! Uh huh.

So much wishful thinking going on here -"Enty" posts some shit that you want to be true, so you cling to the hope that he's a real insider and that everything he posts is legit

You guys should watch the movie Catfish. People can lie on the internet. Anyone can create a blog and pretend to be an "insider"

by Anonymousreply 18401/07/2013

Wjhat really annoys me about gay bis, especially El's gay bis, is that they are so vague, I mean sorta like, guess which b list actor is gay, while his straight bis are barely veiled at all.

by Anonymousreply 18501/07/2013

So who gives a shit about any of these no talent nobodies from nowhere?

by Anonymousreply 18601/07/2013

That one about Pamela Anderson is very sad. She was sexually abused and physically abused when she was a little girl.I guess guess still use her. Her father was an alcoholic. A lot of men are complete slim.

by Anonymousreply 18701/07/2013

"Entertainment lawyer" ins people. On that basis alone, I aint buying anything that comes from him.

by Anonymousreply 18801/07/2013

[quote]A lot of men are complete slim [sic]

So why isn't anyone screaming at this generalization like they do everytime someone's called a frau?

by Anonymousreply 18901/07/2013

"That one about Pamela Anderson is very sad. She was sexually abused and physically abused when she was a little girl.I guess guess still use her."

Years ago Pamela said that her first sexual experience was a rape. This was an interview, not a blind item. Funny how the "insider" passes off old news as exclusive dish.

by Anonymousreply 19001/07/2013

I still don't understand how the Post exposed him as a fraud. It did't refute any of his connections or call his items false.

by Anonymousreply 19101/07/2013

SC is Sam Claflin? Cute.

by Anonymousreply 19201/07/2013

You can't find the three significant lies he told the Post by merely reading the article, R191?

by Anonymousreply 19301/07/2013

I know of a potential blind that I thought would have popped up by now. But I think there are less and less people reporting because of 1. legal action and 2. No one believes blinds even when they are true.

by Anonymousreply 19401/07/2013

You can always tell us, R194.

by Anonymousreply 19501/10/2013

You'd have to be a total fucking moron to believe any of Enty's blinds are true at all. He's a complete fraud who once had lunch with Dominique Swain.

by Anonymousreply 19601/10/2013

R196 Who?

by Anonymousreply 19701/10/2013

You're correct, R191. There's someone here very invested in trashing his credibility. Rags like the Post tried to destroy him because of the whole "himmmm" episode. I wouldn't trust any gossip site wholesale, but tend to believe CDAN more than most specifically because of the ardent trashers like you see here.

by Anonymousreply 19801/10/2013

I remember that whole Himmmm thing, the blind item about a female impersonator taking over for a big star. Afterwards, when we realized it happened in the 1920s, to people nobody ever heard of, it was a real letdown.

by Anonymousreply 19901/10/2013

R198 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 20001/10/2013

Nobody's blind's are going to have a 100 percent strike record though. Nobody.

It's impossible to verify everything and the rate they are coming at him he cannot know everything because he'd need to be under peoples beds to get this info first hand. It's always only a case of how good your sources are.

There will be bullshit, part true/embellished and nearer the truth on ENTS site just like everywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 20101/10/2013

r198 - Or you could just use your brain and notice how the site recycles gossip items from other sites as blinds, or just ask yourself how one person would have THAT many sources.

by Anonymousreply 20201/10/2013

[quote]I still don't understand how the Post exposed him as a fraud. It did't refute any of his connections or call his items false.

Did you read the entire second page of the article?

"So just who is “Enty?” He provided The Post with a scan of his bar card, and he is, in fact, a lawyer registered with the California Bar. According to public records, he is 43 and lives in Los Angeles.

He does work at an LA-based law firm but according to them, he’s not an entertainment lawyer — they don’t even have an entertainment division. Enty, it turns out, handles wills and probate.

Nearly everything Enty says, in fact, doesn’t check out. That package Tamblyn sent? That receipt, dated December 2007, came from an LA-based recording studio called Michael Turner Productions; sole employee Michael Turner says Tamblyn has never been through there: “What does she do?” he asks.

Gawker Media, says founder and CEO Nick Denton, never offered to buy CDaN.

Oh, and the person most likely to be Himmm, according to Enty? Someone who tells the Post he’s shocked to hear it — absolutely not true; he lives in Virginia and has retained a lawyer.

It all indicates that Hollywood and the media have been punked — duped by a soft-spoken probate lawyer with delusions of grandeur."

by Anonymousreply 20301/10/2013

According to an ex-girlfriend of this A list movie actor (Barely A list by the way), our actor likes to call the person he is having sex with, "mom" and also sucks his thumb after sex. Can you say disturbing.

Shia LaBeouf

by Anonymousreply 20402/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.