Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Fassbender's problem with alcohol

How's that coming along?

by Anonymousreply 4501/19/2015

He looks hot being carried out by the bouncer. Love the happy smile.

by Anonymousreply 112/31/2012

When was he supposed to have beat up his girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 312/31/2012

[quote]When was he supposed to have beat up his girlfriend?

In 2010, when he supposedly came home blind drunk and before he passed out in a puddle of his own piss.

Sure, the pix are from February, but it seems to be an ongoing issue with him, so what's the latest?

by Anonymousreply 412/31/2012

Damn he looks old in those pics. He's not even 40 yet, is he?

by Anonymousreply 512/31/2012

Linky stinky, OP.

by Anonymousreply 612/31/2012

He's going to bring an early death to his handsome face/nice body and big ol' dick if he continues on this way.

And he smokes too? Add in some regular tanning and this guy will have the trifecta of "things that age you badly" going for him.

Doesn't matter how hot a guy is if he's a sloppy drunk. Really repellent to be around.

by Anonymousreply 812/31/2012

Well, he acts like an asshole in these pictures.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

Doesn't look like a problem to me.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

[quote]when he supposedly came home blind drunk and before he passed out in a puddle of his own piss.

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

Ok R10, then if it's not a problem to you, then you totally want to do things with this man.

I see....

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

Drinks like a fish, fucks like a tiger.

Anyone got any good gossip on him? It seems like I haven't heard much about him lately.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

He's hotter than a firecracker and it seems like he's living life in the fast lane.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

I have no problem with this. He's having fun and partying . Big deal, As long as he can remember his lines and still act well, why give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

I hate that he can party like that and remain so fit!

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

Did he beat up Nicole Behaire?

by Anonymousreply 1706/06/2013

I see celebrity rehab in the making.

Of course this is all alcoholic behavior in a man his age. How many of you get asked to leave a bar and how often. If this does happen, you'd better take a good look at yourself and who you are.

by Anonymousreply 1806/06/2013

They told me to go to rehab, but I said 'NO,NO,NO'... Yes, I've dated blacks, but when I come back I'll date only blonde bimbos...

by Anonymousreply 1906/08/2013

My God if most of you are posting from the USA and UK I must say your countries have become so judgmental and prudish when it comes to having some fun. He looks like he had a lot to drink and is having a good time. So fucking what?

by Anonymousreply 2006/08/2013

He seems to be drawn to risky behavior.

by Anonymousreply 2106/08/2013

"Lighting a cigarette was when he went too far," LOL! What a prissy nation this is.

by Anonymousreply 2206/08/2013

r20: We know you feel that way, Russell Crowe.

by Anonymousreply 2306/08/2013

The only drinking problem I know of is when everyone (including the help) is too fucking drunk to go to the liquor store! Awkward!

by Anonymousreply 2406/08/2013

He's a nice guy when he's not drinking.

by Anonymousreply 2510/20/2013

Vito looks amazing!

by Anonymousreply 2610/20/2013

Only an miserable soul wouldn't like a gorgeous man with a big cock who's a happy drunk when he drinks.

by Anonymousreply 2710/20/2013

Not always a happy drunk, R27 -- just ask that ex girlfriend who got her kneecap and ovarian cysts busted by Michael in LA.

He can also be a complete dick to waitstaff (always a bad sign) and low level members of the press.

by Anonymousreply 2810/20/2013

I agree with R27.

He was asked to leave the bar because he drunkenly lit up a cig indoors.

As far as I know, Fassbender's never been arrested or charged with beating up anyone.

I like him and his huge cock. He looks like a very happy drunk.

by Anonymousreply 2910/20/2013

R29, the charges were allegedly dropped because the girlfriend didn't want to see him deported. I don't believe the girlfriend made up the abuse allegations but obviously there's no way to tell.

by Anonymousreply 3010/20/2013

Fassbender previously said that he wanted to be in a Mel Gibson's movie. He also said that Epps was a sympathetic character. I'm starting to lose my love for him.

by Anonymousreply 3110/21/2013

He's British. He'd stick out like a sore thumb if he didn't drink.

by Anonymousreply 3210/21/2013

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 3310/21/2013

He is not that good looking.

Body is good but face is average. I just don't see the attraction with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 3410/21/2013

kneecap and ovarian cysts busted ? You can't be serious R28. Why didn't his girlfriend press charges?

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2013

r35 because she had no proof and because she and they knew that she had made up that same story about other guys.

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2013

R34 your correct, Michael is not very good looking but he oozes charisma and is interesting unlike that boring cyborg Henry Cavill who is void of personality.

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2013

I guess this will be the official Michael Fassbender part 2 thread.

by Anonymousreply 3810/24/2013

[R39]Cycle of abuse?Please.. She made the same allegations to her other rich exes.. and its completely false that she supported him financially. He lived with her just when he was auditioning. He was already a succesfull actor when he met her.His ex wanted a restraining order when he was not living even in the same country anymore and there's no evidence of a single medical report.You can even easily find pics of them together some weeks after he allegedly broke her nose.. Obviously her nose was intact and she seemed super happy to be with him.Also,Fassbender wanted to sue her ex,the producer of Inglorious Bastards Lawrence Bender,when they started their relationship.Everything in that story screams big attempt to fuck up his career.

by Anonymousreply 4001/18/2015

Another interesting detail,IMO,is that the story about them hooking up again was reported only by one news outlet (not very plausible if they were hooking up publicly),strangely the same one that has all the stories related to,with always "people close to her" as a source.. And strangely again,the same night they allegedly hooked up,she was photographed with her ex,the producer Bender. I've always found sad that a person with absolutely no precedent,very likeable and gentle according to all the people who know him,is labelled for a fishy story like that.Fassbender has dated other well known women and there's not even a single rumor about his "abusive" conduct.

by Anonymousreply 4101/18/2015

R40 *successful

by Anonymousreply 4201/18/2015

He's a ginger and he'll age very, very badly. He already looks 10 years older than he is. And those dark yellow teeth. He's a good actor but he'll end up like Nicol Williamson.

by Anonymousreply 4301/18/2015

I don't normally say this about abuse allegations (I tend to be neutral in he said-she said scenarios) but I actually think those against Fassbender are shady. These injuries would've required medical attention, yet iirc she mentions nothing about going to hospital for them, which would be an important detail because it would provide an example of just how badly he hurt her.

Also, if he's this violent, I would've expected more exes to have come forward with similar stories by now.

by Anonymousreply 4401/19/2015

[quote]I must say your countries have become so judgmental and prudish when it comes to having some fun.

Because we don't want to all be drunks like you Aussies and the Irish and the Finns and the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 4501/19/2015
Need more help? Click Here.