Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dean McDermott

What do we think of him? Is he worse than Eddie Cibrian?

by Anonymousreply 2001/03/2013

Eddie Cibrian is a piece of shit, but he's at least a good looking

Dean McDermott is an ugly piece of shit. How many more years until he leaves tired, old, stretched out tori?

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

He produces gorgeous, very cute, handsome children.

His four kids with Tori Spelling are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

Dean's far from ugly. He was really cute when he was younger, but is still scruffily handsome. Although it was beyond sleazy how he left the first wife, I find him to be more likeable than Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

I prefer Dermot Mulroney. I don't like how they've brought him back for season 2.

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

Really r3? He's beady-eyed, has no lips and is perfectly average in that shot.

r2 - You have some sort of adjective disorder. The kids look fine in the pics I've seen (don't watch the show), but are only 'gorgeous' relative to how homely Tori was as a child.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

Their reality show makes both of them very likeable, in spite of the wretched way they got together. I'm almost certain that there will be another season, now that Tori is well after being sick from popping out their eleventh child.

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

He's on the new season of [italic]Celebrity Cook-Off[/italic] on Food Network, along with Carnie Wilson, Hines Ward, Kathy Najimy, Gilbert Gottfried, Chilli (from TLC), Cornelia Guest, and Johnny Weir.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

Jesus, cut me a break people. I'm sacrificing to earn some dough. And while Cibrian has to sleep with a lizard to earn his keep, I keep knocking up that horse, which is infinitely worse.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

R3, I agree. Dean McDermott is a handsome man.

He was more attractive when younger, but he is still attractive and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

Johnny Weir planted a BIG kiss on him in the promo for the new "Celebrity Cook Off" for Food Network. It was hot. Dean grabbed him and dipped him during the kiss.

by Anonymousreply 1012/31/2012

Dean keeps knocking Tori up because he is a little too "gay friendly", if you get my drift....

Cibrian at least can act, and has dimples of death, not to mention a hot body.

Dean is just famous because of Tori.

by Anonymousreply 1101/01/2013

A year or two ago, Dean was not getting enough acting jobs so he went to cooking school.

They incorporated his going to cooking school in their reality series.

by Anonymousreply 1201/01/2013

Dean might not be the hottest man on earth, but he is sexy imo. I recorded a lifetime movie just because he's in it and I think he's sexy. He's big and muscular and is a hot daddy type.

by Anonymousreply 1301/01/2013

He's a regular on Home & Family a two hour daily show on The Hallmark Channel with Mark Steines and Christina Ferrare. It tapes in a real house on the Universal lot so they do all there segments in whatever room they are DIY'ing. Dean does cooking segments,(remember he took a cooking class on his reality show, so now he's an expert!)

by Anonymousreply 1401/01/2013

[quote](remember he took a cooking class on his reality show, so now he's an expert!)

So what?

I posed in Playboy and that made me the world's premier expert on Autism.

by Anonymousreply 1501/01/2013

R13 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 1601/01/2013

Dean's former wife is a cook, so he must of picked up a few tips.

by Anonymousreply 1701/01/2013

I imagine a bear hug from him would probably feel pretty nice.

by Anonymousreply 1801/01/2013

[quote]he must of picked up a few tips.

No doubt he must of, r17. You of an interesting writing style. Of you ever earned a living as a writer?

by Anonymousreply 1901/03/2013

I think we're going to see more of that kind of thing as time goes on, R19. I've noticed people who don't read and who rely on TV for their education tend to make grammatical or spelling errors based on what they think they hear.

It has led to some interesting online moments.

by Anonymousreply 2001/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.