Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Adrian Peterson from the Minnesota Vikings is so fucking sexy

Let's celebrate him as he goes today for a regular season rushing record, while the Vikings play their rivals the Packers.

by Anonymousreply 6609/17/2014

Wow, what a hot man! Yum.

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

Agree.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

I love him!

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

He got the record!

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

Ewww is right

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

I find the black football player troll charming.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

He broke 2000 yards, he is still about 40 yards from the record. Sadly, I think the Packers are going to win this one... although maybe not just made a crucial third down conversion.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

His bod is off da chain. He is an incredible playable, should be MVP of the season.

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

Naked pics, please.

by Anonymousreply 1012/30/2012

A.P. just secured playoffs berth for Vikings!

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

9 yards shy of the all time record, but considering he had major reconstructive knee surgery a year ago (I think today) not too shabby. Great game - was waiting for the Vikes find a new way to lose it. Historically they tend to find a new way to break your heart, but at least not this week.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

ESPN ‏@espn

Adrian Peterson is on another level.

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

Great game. I hope the Vikings can win at green bay.

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

My, my, my, my, my. That is one hot man.

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

Yummy!

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2012

The vikings won and they crowd went ape shit for him.

by Anonymousreply 1712/30/2012

A.P. is that dude!

by Anonymousreply 1812/30/2012

Peterson at Halloween as the Incredible Hulk:

by Anonymousreply 2012/30/2012

[quote]His bod is off da chain.

Too bad he had to go and fuck it up with that disgusting ink shit.

by Anonymousreply 2112/30/2012

wow

by Anonymousreply 2212/30/2012

AP is amazing. A great football player and a humble decent guy too. He is fast aproaching hero status in the NFL.

He deserves all the success that is comming his way.

by Anonymousreply 2312/30/2012

Yep, AP is finally getting the accolades he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 2412/30/2012

I wish he played for Green Bay. So are they out of the running?

by Anonymousreply 2512/30/2012

Hot bod, meh face. And, he didn't get the record. 9 yards short.

by Anonymousreply 2612/30/2012

Green Bay won the division, they'll be playing again next weekend.

by Anonymousreply 2712/30/2012

[quote]Soon to be in jail!

You'll probably go there before he ever does.

by Anonymousreply 2812/30/2012

He can beat me bareassed with a switch any time he wants

by Anonymousreply 2909/13/2014

what if you beat his switch r29 btw he is 29 and your post was 29 2 years after the original post....oh shit this some joan rivers beyonce shit!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3009/13/2014

THUG......THUG-THUG-THUG

UGH-UGH-UGH

CHILD BEATER

GONNA LEARN A VALUABLE LESSON ABOUT CHILD ABUSE IN THE BIG HOUSE

GONNA GET HIS ASSED MORE THAN WHOOPED

GONNA TAKE A LONG RIDE UP THE HERSHEY HIGHWAY

ENJOY YOUR STAY, MR. PETERSON !

by Anonymousreply 3109/13/2014

Very sad story

by Anonymousreply 3209/15/2014

There is a difference between discipline and then just beating your kid. He wont get jail, its America.

by Anonymousreply 3309/15/2014

He looks like Willis with muscles.

by Anonymousreply 3409/15/2014

I don't think AP meant harm. I think he needs counseling and parenting classes.

by Anonymousreply 3509/15/2014

"I don't think AP meant harm."

Did you see all the cuts on his legs? And that was after they had had some time to heal.

I never get why Americans are so hysterical about sexual abuse of children but tolerate physical abuse. I'd rather take a shower with Jerry Sandusky then get hit so hard that I bleed.

by Anonymousreply 3609/15/2014

r28 - it looks like the "shitstain" was spot-on. There is NO defending anybody who does that to any kid.

by Anonymousreply 3709/15/2014

He will play again this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 3809/15/2014

He's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3909/15/2014

trash!

by Anonymousreply 4009/15/2014

TMZ is reporting that he hit another of his kids. How many baby mamas does he have, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 4109/15/2014

KHOU is actually the first to report that

by Anonymousreply 4209/15/2014

Smacked the kid in the head.

First denied it. Then admitted it to his mother.

by Anonymousreply 4309/15/2014

r36, I've been on a lot of AA based comment boards and this is viewed very differently there.

The consensus is he went overboard, but had the right to use the switch.

Generally AAs punish their children more harshly because of the influence of conservative churches and also because historically, the consequences are greater for black kids, particularly male. CIP, Emmett Till.

I feel he's being treated unfairly because of the Ray Rice situation. He's been painted with the "violent black thug" brush and it's not applicable in his case.

by Anonymousreply 4409/15/2014

R44, what are "AAs" and to which boards do you refer?

by Anonymousreply 4509/15/2014

"I feel he's being treated unfairly because of the Ray Rice situation"

Huh? He hit a kid so hard he bled. If he fondled a kid's leg for 10 seconds he'd be called an evil molester and people would be saying "Hang him"

by Anonymousreply 4609/15/2014

That always throws us, too, R45.

by Anonymousreply 4709/15/2014

Like clockwork, Gloria Allred has arrived on the scene of the AP scandal.

by Anonymousreply 4809/15/2014

r46, I saw the wounds. He did not 'bleed' as in run blood. The beating was hard enough that it left bloody welts. I'm not condoning it, but people are blowing it way out of proportion.

As someone upthread said, he needs parenting & anger management classes. Probably general counselling, too. However, this is not anywhere near the Rays (Lewis and Rice) in seriousness.

Rice is appealing his ruling, so the general issue about NFLers' behaviour is not going away any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 4909/15/2014

"I saw the wounds. He did not 'bleed' as in run blood."

The pics were taken a week or so after he was injured, if he looked that bad a week later...

"I'm not condoning it, but people are blowing it way out of proportion."

No, actually people are defending him and making excuses. Like I said, if he groped a kid no one would say "Take some classes"

by Anonymousreply 5009/15/2014

He comes from a culture and world of violence. No wonder he is so violent himself. As we speak he is being investigated for abusing another one of his kids. He also had a son who was murdered by the boyfriend of his baby mama.

I'm trying not to read too much into this in terms of the racial implications, but there sure does seem to be a lot of violent black guys in the NFL lately.

by Anonymousreply 5109/15/2014

I'd like to see nick foles take a big one. Handsome in a weird way.

by Anonymousreply 5209/15/2014

r51 what do people expect?

They recruit young black males out of disadvantaged environments, then crucify them when they don't act 'proper' enough, i.e. white, let alone commit more serious crimes.

If they were really serious about preventing this, they wouldn't be treating these men like they were Satan's cattle.

Pay them in college (& HS) and put them in diversion programs to prepare them for pro sports and the money that comes with.

This is not acceptable, but considering his circumstances, it's not evil, either. Neither he nor Ray Rice should be thrown out of the league for something *it fucking condoned* before it went public.

Suspend them, fine, but don't throw them out like trash. How does that change anything for the better?

by Anonymousreply 5309/15/2014

R53 it changes the way we look at domestic violence and child abuse "for the better.". We need to criminalize these animals and put them away forever. These are NOT normal people and should be institutionalized in Guantanamo.

by Anonymousreply 5409/15/2014

AP's dad "whooped" him too. I think AP has some issues from his childhood

by Anonymousreply 5509/15/2014

AP's dad went to prison, I'm sure he does have some issues.

by Anonymousreply 5609/15/2014

R55 R56 that not the childrens problem or fault. AP should be locked up and the kids kept as far from him as possible

by Anonymousreply 5709/16/2014

how many bastard children does AP have? It appears that he'd stick his dick in a keyhole if he could.

by Anonymousreply 5809/16/2014

I hope he gets the help he needs.

by Anonymousreply 5909/16/2014

"Pay them in college (& HS) and put them in diversion programs to prepare them for pro sports and the money that comes with."

Paying high school players? That's the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Unlike players at the biggest college programs, they aren't bringing in lots of dough, so what's the logic in that?

"They recruit young black males out of disadvantaged environments, then crucify them when they don't act 'proper' enough, i.e. white, let alone commit more serious crimes."

Yeah, but the players who wind up causing the most problems aren't necessarily always the ones from the most disadvantaged backgrounds, or the ones who had a known history of bad behavior. Before this Ray Rice was known as a good guy. And of course white players can get in trouble, too. Here in Pittsburgh we have Big Ben....

by Anonymousreply 6009/16/2014

R58 writes, "how many bastard children does AP have? It appears that he'd stick his dick in a keyhole if he could."

Adrian Peterson needs to stick his dick into an electrical socket — to give a brand new meaning to the phrase, "Spare the rod…"

by Anonymousreply 6109/16/2014

[quote]how many bastard children does AP have?

he is the definition of the word "breeder"

by Anonymousreply 6209/16/2014

[quote]how many bastard children does AP have?

He only found out last year that the little boy who died was his. So the answer to that question is that not even AP knows.

by Anonymousreply 6309/16/2014

What sane person uses a switch on a 4 yr old?

Fucking Ridiculous.

Seems like Peterson hit him everywhere except the butt.... all over the legs and even across his scrotum.

That is child abuse. Plain and Simple.

If you can't be a good, rational, sane father.... then stop having so many kids, you dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 6409/16/2014

PHOENIX -- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer was questioned in a domestic violence investigation at Phoenix Police headquarters Wednesday afternoon, sources said.

The circumstances around the case are unknown, though it is possible he can be charged.

Dwyer was in the locker room Wednesday during media availability. He was pulled from practice to answer police questions.

Dwyer is married and has a son.

He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2010, where he played until signing a one-year deal with the Cardinals in March.

Dwyer's questioning comes as the National Football League is under fire for its handling of off-field incidents. Last week, Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was indicted on child abuse charges after allegedly disciplining his son with a switch, or small tree branch. He was not permitted to play last week, though he was reinstated for Sunday's game until sponsors expressed concern. He is now prohibited from participating in all team functions.

Earlier this month, the NFL was heavily criticized for its handling of Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, who knocked out his then-fiancee, Janay Palmer, in a New Jersey elevator last February. He was first suspended for two games, then indefinitely suspended after TMZ released a video of the incident. Rice and Palmer wed after the incident and she blamed the media for the suspension.

by Anonymousreply 6509/17/2014

RT @JDwyer27: @maryebrennan that's bc we can't talk like that all of us don't support domestic violets but we can't dog nobody

by Anonymousreply 6609/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.