Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Don't you think it's tacky that Marsha Hunt sold Mick Jagger's love letters??

Gross. Could she really be that hard-up for cash?

by Anonymousreply 2205/05/2013

What should she have done with them? Stored them in a shoebox? It wasn't doing her any good, and the whole point of passing that shit on to others is so THEY could sell it - otherwise what would be the point? "Romance"?

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

Mick is a notorious tightwad, too. If she needs the money why not sell them? The letters are just as much hers as they are Mick's.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

She was great in Howling 2: Your Sister is a Werewolf

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

Anybody notice that Mick's current girlfriend L'wren Scott kinda looks like a younger Keith Richards?

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

Marsha was on welfare at one point. Mick didn't want to pay child support for his daughter Karis. I find it ironic that Karis who is half black was on welfare is the only child of his that graduated from college. Karis was also the only daughter who wasn't delusional enough to believe she could become a model. Mick's model daughters are fugly.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

Nothing about Mick Jagger's personal life isn't tacky, so....

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

Odd that he and Karis are on good terms now.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

It's weird how Mick's not-so-subtle racism is always left unexamined. Is it true his black daughter lived on WELFARE? I hope not. "Black girls just want to get fucked all night but I don't have that much jam!" I always thought it was racist that bassist supreme Darryl Jones was never included as a "full" Rolling Stones member, even after twenty years. I guess a black bassist would be "too close" visually as the Stones mutilate Muddy Waters and the like.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

I think it was while discussing Ron Wood's addition that Keith Richards said in his book that the Stones always felt they needed to be all English men.

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

R5 is correct. I remember reading a peice about how Mick's daughters were supposedly discoverd by a modeling agency. They made it sound as if her world famous DNA had nothing to do with it...what bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1012/30/2012

"Brown Sugar" and "some Girls" are very racist songs. I watched some Rolling Stones concerts on youtube and I was shocked by Mick's behaviour towards his back up singer Lisa Fisher. Treated her like some hooker on stage.

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

r8 - Ronnie Wood did a ridiculously long apprenticeship before he was made a financial full member even though he was Keith's BFF and a full-fledged member in every other way. Darryl Jones is in the background and is more of a session musician/hired gun. Perhaps he prefers it that way.

That doesn't mean Mick isn't racist, but not cutting in Darryl Jones isn't evidence of it.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

Which one of the Stones would dress in an SS uniform to harass old people in London's Jewish neighborhoods?

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

L'Wren Scott looks like a dark-haired Jerry Hall. Has that same look

I betcha Ms Scott is loaded.

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

Brian Jones is the one who wore a nazi uniform.

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

r13 - None of them. Brian Jones once dressed in an SS uniform (at Anita Pallenberg's urging) and posed stomping on a doll in order to be provocative. He was feeling eclipsed in the band by Mick & Keith.

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2012

They're dirtbags all around. They used a loophole to stop paying royalties to Mick Taylor, even though they haven't been shit since he left.

Regarding Hunt, songwriters freely use their loved ones' personal lives as fodder for their art. Turnabout is fair play.

by Anonymousreply 1712/30/2012

Stones just resumed their 50th anniversary concert tour. Fans think this could be the last as Watts is 71 and let's face it, Richards' guitar playing is not what it used to be. Anyone go? Mick Taylor was there, for one song. Why so miserly to let such a guitar virtuoso play just one song? Looking at the posted videos of the songs, the audience is noticeably very white compared to the rest of L.A. It looks like there are more black people ON stage than in the audience. What's up w/ that?

by Anonymousreply 1805/05/2013

Nothing tacky about it, they were hers to do what she wanted with.

by Anonymousreply 1905/05/2013

"Looking at the posted videos of the songs, the audience is noticeably very white compared to the rest of L.A. It looks like there are more black people ON stage than in the audience. What's up w/ that?"

Maybe because black people aren't crazy enough to spend $600 on tickets to see some foosils on stage.

by Anonymousreply 2005/05/2013

Mick Taylor might be wishing today that he had never left the band way back. He may need the money and maybe some fame now - who can blame him.

by Anonymousreply 2205/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.