Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lady Gaga, therapist

Lady Gaga's Tour Will Offer Free Counseling

The next leg of Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball tour will feature a pre-show "tailgating experience" aboard the BornBrave Bus, which will provide food, games, DJ sets from Lady Starlight, and therapists to help Little Monsters work through their issues. "BornBrave Bus Is a place where mental health + depression are taken seriously w/ no judgement, FREE real help available to all," wrote Gaga on her Facebook page.

"I feel like most kids don't look for help because they feel embarrassed so mom + I wanted to break the stigmas around 'help' and make it fun." We're pretty sure that therapy isn't supposed to be fun, but it's a nice gesture, as well as a good opportunity to talk to a professional about your desire to live in a giant egg (and less jokey problems, too.)

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

Anyone who goes to her concerts definitely need therapy

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

No snark from me. I think this is really cool of her.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

Wow, she's unraveling, and just a few short years after she hit the scene. It's going to be amusing to see her desperation with the new album.

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

Actually, the new album Art Pop flopping would be the best thing for her right now, because it may force her to come back down to earth and start writing real hits, else history will record Lady Gaga as the "Queen of Fluff".

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

Why didn't the "Twilight" people think of this?

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

Next up.... on site Gynecologists and Dental.

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

I'm no Gaga fan, but at least she gives her fans something to do before the show, unlike Vadgedonna who just lets her audience sit there listening to shitty techno music before she comes on stage 2 1/2 hours late.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

I agree with R2. I think this is uber cool. Just a few moments can change a persons life. So I am thrilled with the possibilities this offers to so many.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

Now THAT would be great r6. At that point, I would even consider going.

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!