Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Things I will not miss from 2012

1) Gangnam style - It made me long for the Macarena.

2) Facebook political proselytizing - get a soapbox and stand on the street corner; Now that the election is over can you guys become apolitical again or better yet, run for town council or the board of supervisors and make an actual difference instead of clicking the share button several times a day.

3) Mayan calendar silliness - Even the current day Mayans were laughing at you.

4) Anonymous & lulzsec - angsty hipster script kiddies. I laughed my butt off when they began infighting and snitching on each other. See LoD, cDc or L0pht for the real deal.

5) Honey Boo Boo - please tell me she's over.

by Anonymousreply 2012/31/2012

Campaigns

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

Cat videos (wishful thinking)

by Anonymousreply 212/31/2012

Anonymous goes back years, gramps, and it's here for good.

by Anonymousreply 312/31/2012

Anderson's big glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 412/31/2012

Hurricane Sandy (for us New Yorkers) and the aftermath Hurricane Sandy drama that lasted for a month.

by Anonymousreply 512/31/2012

Mitt Romney

Republican campaign commercials

by Anonymousreply 612/31/2012

THE PERFORMERS

by Anonymousreply 712/31/2012

The shitty movie "Prometheus".

May it disappear forever, and history forget it was ever made.

by Anonymousreply 812/31/2012

Brittany Spears on the X-Factor in the specific. The X-Factor in general.

by Anonymousreply 912/31/2012

At least he's gone -- too bad he took so many with him.

by Anonymousreply 1012/31/2012

Britney doing the X Factor. I hated that she neglected what she was born to do - record music and perform.

by Anonymousreply 1112/31/2012

Twilight

by Anonymousreply 1212/31/2012

TeaParty rallies

by Anonymousreply 1312/31/2012

[quote] Hurricane Sandy (for us New Yorkers) and the aftermath Hurricane Sandy drama that lasted for a month.

Please. The LI news channel is still all about Sandy. They have one Sandy-related story every twenty minutes. With the holidays, it was all "heart wrenching stories about people who lost EVERYTHING in superstore Sandy."

Videos of Noo Yawk Eye-Talyan Santy Clauses handing out "toys" (looking like fuzzy nerf balls) to "Duh kids. Cuz Chrissmas is allabowt duh kids, know wot I mean? I'm tellin ya, I get all choketupp juss t'inkin abowdit, so I hadda do sumpin abowdit. An' ya know like, dese cameras just happenta be he-yuh recawdin' me doin diss he-yuh good deed, know wuttum tawkin abowt?"

And there are hardly any little kids. Most of the houses destroyed are owned by Baby Boomers and even older people. They probably had to bus in grandkids from Sayville and Nyack.

by Anonymousreply 1412/31/2012

My mother is visiting from FL and turned on Channel 12 because she "wanted to see some local (Long Island) news." I told her i don't watch that channel because it's all about Sandy, all the time. She said, "I'm sure it's not! That was two months ago!"

But after watching the channel for a while she said, "I can't believe it. It [italic] is [/italic] all about Sandy. They just keep showing house frames and foundations and perfectly healthy-looking people who are complaining all the time."

by Anonymousreply 1512/31/2012

"Beasts of the Southern Piece of Shit" and its dreadful moppet star, Quebooboo Wallis.

by Anonymousreply 1612/31/2012

[quote]Cat videos (wishful thinking)

All except for the helicopter cat vids...I love those.

by Anonymousreply 1712/31/2012

The Mayan end of the world idiocy.

Number nuttiness (e.g., 12-12-12.) We'll all be dead before 01-01-01 rolls around again, but I guess we're stuck with 11-12-13 next year.

by Anonymousreply 1812/31/2012

"We need a business man President".

The clan Romney

Les Mis

Facebook hype

Benghazi hysteria

by Anonymousreply 1912/31/2012

I can't believe I like cat videos. It must be one of those generic marker things.

by Anonymousreply 2012/31/2012
Need more help? Click Here.