Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Roseanne Barr: ‘Fake Hollywood gun control campaign for Dem fundraising only’

@TheRealRoseanne

fake hollywood gun control campaign is 4 dem fundraising only & 2 obscure Obama stealing our SS

We have noticed that Roseanne Barr has been a bit quiet about the gun control debate in the wake of the Sandy Hook school shooting. For someone who usually inspires plenty of fodder for Twitchy, you’d think we’d have seen more from her on the issue.

So why has Roseanne been relatively silent until now? Perhaps it is because, surprisingly, she is a supporter of gun rights.

We don’t typically see eye to eye with Roseanne, but if she wants to criticize Hollywood and Dems for exploiting the gun control debate, we say let her have at it!

by Anonymousreply 812/31/2012

Roseanne's jerking her pussy to gun rights. Bitch is one of the people who should not be armed.

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

All I can say is I love twitchy. They are some funny, nasty bitches.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

The Hillary proverbs thread is one of the funniest.

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

Twitchy is owned by Michelle Malkin.

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

So. Doesn't make it not funny.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

So sick of this fat has-been Republican cunt. She claims she's an independent, but you know she's a Republican because she bashes Democrats all the time.

by Anonymousreply 612/31/2012

She turned on Dems when Hillary didn't get the nomination. She's a militant feminist. She hates men with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 712/31/2012

[quote]She hates men with a passion.

No wonder she can't keep a husband or boyfriend. What a psycho. I feel sorry for her son.

by Anonymousreply 812/31/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!