Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Charlie Sheen Drops Homophobic Slur

CHARLIE SHEEN DROPS HOMOPHOBIC SLUR

53 Minutes Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Charlie Sheen hosted the splashy opening of his bar at the hippest hotel in Cabo -- El Ganzo -- and it was all fun and games until Charlie hurled a homophobic slur at the audience.

Charlie was introducing several musical acts, including Slash, who performed for the crowd ... which included the likes of L.A. mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Dr. Robert Huizenga from "The Biggest Loser." Up to that point, Charlie was the man of the party -- kissing girls, shaking hands, taking pics with everyone.

But during the intro, for some inexplicable reason, he yelled, "How we doing? ... Lying bunch of f**got a**holes, how we doing?"

Charlie, who is a partner in the bar, tells TMZ two things:

1. "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."

2. "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp."

by Anonymousreply 5412/31/2012

Fucking disgusting piece of shit. Only in America would an asshole like this be able to make keep making millions and millions of dollars after acting like an asshole time and time again. If this was a black celeb, they would be shunned and blacklisted forever. But because he's white, he gets away with everything. Just like Lindsay Whorehan. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

Oh, and of course on TMZ the low life readers are defending him and almost 70% of the people who took a poll think it's OK he said that word.

One more reason I hate TMZ. The lowest of the low are on there.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

r2, TMZ commenters have spent the better part of this last week calling Kat Williams a Ni@%er so they have the douchebag white guy demographic locked up over there.

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

I have no opinion about this other than maggot with a lisp is very funny

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

[quote]Only in America would an asshole like this be able to make keep making millions and millions of dollars after acting like an asshole time and time again.

Is Cabo in America?

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

Baja California Mexico

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

Diego Maradona, asshole and fuckup.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

AKA, part of N. America.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

Charlie Sheen owning a Mexican bar? I think this situation will resolve itself soon enough.

Still time to get him in my Dead Pool for 2013?

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

Don't even TRY to blame thith on a lithp, Thit-head!!

by Anonymousreply 1012/30/2012

Hey, idiots: what's surprising about a man who's been violent towards women all of his life also being a homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

I'm sure he will suffer the same career death as Michael Richards did after he used the n word in a nightclub.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

I would be more offended if it was anyone other than Charlie Sheen saying it. I don't think he said it maliciously. He wanted to provoke a reaction. Remember, this is the same person who inexplicably called Denise Richards a "n***er"

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

why was the L.A mayor there?

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

It's CHARLIE SHEEN, folks. Nothing new to see here. This is his stock in trade. With all his debauchery, you think he hasn't had a dick in his mouth before? He is obnoxious for a LIVING. Doesn't make it right but it sure doesn't make this in the least bit shocking or newsworthy.

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

Charley Sheen gets a pass on this for his pure entertainment value as a human train wreck.

I accept his apology with the maggots slip-up and wonder when the PC crowd will ask him to apologize to maggots.

by Anonymousreply 1712/30/2012

[quote]One more reason I hate TMZ. The lowest of the low are on there.

Yes, you'd think a site dedicated to jackal-like stalking of public figures (be they relevant or not) would attract a more sophisticated group of visitors.

by Anonymousreply 1812/30/2012

What a stupid, stupid, man.

by Anonymousreply 1912/30/2012

Now watch all you Sheen supporters bail.

by Anonymousreply 2012/30/2012

Charlie, who? Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 2112/30/2012

[R11] I have never heard anything about his violence towards women. Fucking them is not the same as violence.

by Anonymousreply 2212/30/2012

Where you been hiding, R22.

Some of his greatest hits (pun intended0:

1990 - Sheen shot then-fiancee Kelly Preston with a .22 gun…accidentally of course…

1994 - Sued by a UCLA student for allegedly striking her in the head after "she refused to have sex."

1996 - Arrested after adult film star girlfriend Brittany Ashland claimed Sheen "knocked her out and threatened to kill her."

2006 - Denise Richards filed for divorce from Sheen and claimed he threw chairs at her and threatened to kill her, multiple times

2009 - Allegedly strangled Brooke Mueller, held a knife to her throat, and threatened to kill her, on Christmas Day

2010 - Adult film star Capri Anderson claimed Charlie "put his hands around her neck and threatened to kill her"

2011 - Allegedly threatened to kill his ex Brooke Mueller…again

by Anonymousreply 2312/30/2012

Wow, R23. I wonder if he ever actually killed someone and if it's been covered up.

by Anonymousreply 2412/30/2012

I'd say Villarigosa is an even bigger piece of shit. What is he even doing there?

by Anonymousreply 2512/30/2012

Poor Martin.

by Anonymousreply 2612/30/2012

I've heard that back in the day Martin employed a guy who only job was to cover up Charlie's mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 2712/30/2012

[quote]Poor Martin.

Martin is a fanatically devout catholic nut who probably taught that word to Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 2812/30/2012

Oh stop, R28

by Anonymousreply 2912/30/2012

Martin is Catholic but not homophobic. He played a gay man in "That Certain Summer" when it was considered a career killer.

by Anonymousreply 3012/30/2012

Fanatically devoted Catholic? Martin's always been very liberal.

by Anonymousreply 3112/30/2012

He should be getting the same treatment that Chris Brown is getting. If not worse.

And at least Brown has tried to get his shit together. Sheen revels in being an asshole, and the press and public think it's cute.

by Anonymousreply 3212/30/2012

Why did he call them liars?

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2012

Winning!

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012

Don't worry. It won't be long before he and Lindsay Lohan are living under a bridge together on skid row. Both have no talent and serious dependency problems.

by Anonymousreply 3512/30/2012

"Now watch all you Sheen supporters bail."

You really live in your own little delusional world where Datalounge is chock-a-bock with Charlie Sheen supporters, don't you?

You know, we're all out to get you by hating everything you support and supporting everything you hate. But you can cure your paranoia by simply killing all your enemies.

by Anonymousreply 3612/30/2012

And this is what happens when you venerate someone's shitty behavior - there's no reason for them to stop if we just keep telling them we love it.

by Anonymousreply 3712/30/2012

Sheen strikes me as the type who has had cock in his mouth yet no one would call him gay.

by Anonymousreply 3812/30/2012

Martin Sheen is a big supporter of the popess. Here's a catholic organization's article about him...

by Anonymousreply 3912/30/2012

[quote]In March 2012, Sheen was featured with George Clooney in a performance of Dustin Lance Black's play, '8' — a staged reenactment of the federal trial that overturned California's Prop 8 ban on same-sex marriage — as attorney Theodore Olson.[39] The production was held at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre and broadcast on YouTube to raise money for the American Foundation for Equal Rights.[40][41]

by Anonymousreply 4012/30/2012

[quote]And at least Brown has tried to get his shit together.

Wow! You should start a "Breaking News!!!!" thread on this. Did it just happen in the last five minutes?

by Anonymousreply 4112/30/2012

I think we can safely say Martin is pro-gay, he's certainly unquestionably liberal. During the Dr. Laura dust-up, on West Wing they brought on an obvious Dr. Laura type character so that Martin could to tell her off in a lengthy, pro-gay monologue that was posted all over the net.

by Anonymousreply 4212/30/2012

Hideous man. Hideous. He can't overdose soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 4312/30/2012

So, Charlie's back on the meth?

by Anonymousreply 4412/30/2012

He must be the most outrageous example of nepotism. HOW did he ever become such a big star even being A list at one time??? I never thought he was good looking and he's not a good actor. Now he's also violent, a drunk, a drug addict and keeps spewing shit.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP GETTING WORK AND OPPORTUNITIES?

by Anonymousreply 4512/30/2012

[quote] If this was a black celeb, they would be shunned and blacklisted forever.

Not to sure about that...

by Anonymousreply 4612/30/2012

So what??? DLs say far worse on this site.

by Anonymousreply 4712/30/2012

His co-star was gay. Oh, sorry i forgot that John Cryer is married and a staunch Repuke.

by Anonymousreply 4812/30/2012

R12 Michael Richards has a new show. It's on some shitty network, but it's still a show.

My favorite scandal of all time was the 1990's Marv Albert incident. You know, when he had on lingerie (corset, bra, and I think stockings and garters) and bit some chick in his hotel room.

And he was back on the air in no time.

I'm also partial to the Marion Barry scandal, when he did a crack transaction in a cheap motel room with an undercover agent ("that BITCH!) and was re-elected mayor a few years later.

This Charlie shit is nothing---he'll be dead soon anyway, if that makes you feel better.

by Anonymousreply 4912/30/2012

The man is clearly in one of his manic phases and acting out in public just as he did last time. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not he's truly homophobic, as doing irresponsible, grossly inappropriate things is just what people with poorly managed bipolar disorder do.

by Anonymousreply 5012/30/2012

WTF is the la mayor doing partying w Sheen?

by Anonymousreply 5112/30/2012

I totally understand. I have a lisp too!

by Anonymousreply 5212/30/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5312/30/2012

Absolutely right R45, and yet, he and his equally talentless and privileged brother, had the audacity to imply (probably correctly) that Keanu Reeves shagged Bertolucci for the part in Little Buddha. Erm, as they say, pot, meet kettle. By that I don't mean the Sheen/Estevez siblings screwed their way to the top (they probably didn't have to), but they are as undeserving, but are too stupid and obnoxious to put two and two together.

by Anonymousreply 5412/31/2012
Need more help? Click Here.