Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So get this, the guest room had a single bed and one pillow

I spent the night with some friends because I was drinking, not wasted but I didn't want to drive. Their guest room had a fucking single bed and only one pillow. I need at least two pillows and when they didn't offer me an additional one, I had to bunch up the blanket to make an additional pillow.I'll let the bed pass, but what if I had hooked up and wanted to bring someone home from the party? A single bed in a guest room? I hate people who buy these McMansions and then can't afford to furnish them properly.

by Anonymousreply 4512/30/2012

Oh, the roads aren't that bad. You'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 112/30/2012

"Just step over him to use the loo. He finds the cold tile soothing to the touch."

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

You have poor friends. You are without class.

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

I would have offered you the stall I keep my miniature horse in. Exactly where a horse's ass belongs.

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

I agree, R4.

Any guest of mine who has sex in my guest bed with a trick, hookup, etc., or who complains about the accommodations, would never again be an overnight guest in my home.

Seems like many people today have no common sense, no common decency, and no manners.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

A chazer bleibt a chazer!

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

Too bad you didn't bring a trick home who later robbed them off all their possessions.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

So low brow Sweetie. Why do you have poor friends.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

You were going for meatballs and wound up with shit.

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

Is this the beginnings of Not-So-Elaborate-Scenario Tolldom?

NSEST?

0/0

by Anonymousreply 1012/30/2012

What an ungreatful freeloader you are, OP. You "hate" your McMansion owning "friends" for not outfitting their guest bedroom to suit your taste? Ever think they did that intentionally so you would go.thefuck.home? Oh, and - you classless prick - it's never okay to bring a hookup back to SOMEONE ELSE'S house! Were you raised by apes?

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

you sound like a rancid old cunt, hope you get in an accident then next time, asshole

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

white people problems

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

I hope OP is a troll but I have a terrible feeling he's not.

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

OP, those were the quarters for the drunk "friends", colleagues and relatives.

They didn't want you to puke, piss, or just stink up their good stuff.

You "need" two pillows? Go home and get all the pillows your drunk princess ass deserves.

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

I hope you slapped them viciously.

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2012

OP doesn't realize he was put in the servants quarters, not the guest suite.

by Anonymousreply 1712/30/2012

Fold the pillow in half cross-wise into a square & put the fold above your head. With a rectangular pillow, the ends extend on both sides of your head & aren't used.

But just because the pillow problem is easily solved doesn't mean that your friends aren't thoughtless & inconsiderate boors.

by Anonymousreply 1812/30/2012

Troll

by Anonymousreply 1912/30/2012

They treated you like a prince, OP. At our house, we are not running a hotel, but there is an old hide-a-bed out in one of the garage bays, and there is a "powder room" out there, but it is rarely cleaned. The pillows and linens that we have replaced in the house are in a storage cabinet, and they have been laudered since last use.

by Anonymousreply 2012/30/2012

OP is a troll, no doubt.

But the Hamptons (for example) are filled with multi-million dollar properties with lavishly decorated "guest rooms" (some designed by professionals)... that are designed never to be used. It's incredible.

The status is all about the number of rooms and square footage, but the hosts would never think of actually having someone stay there.

by Anonymousreply 2112/30/2012

[quote] Seems like many people today have no common sense, no common decency, and no manners.

They ain't got no CLASS!

by Anonymousreply 2212/30/2012

It's difficult to reproduce the one towel thread. Let's come up with new, original and hopefully funny ESTs.

by Anonymousreply 2312/30/2012

OP, may you learn one day what a real problem is.

First, when you are in another person's home, you do not bring anyone to your guest room bed.

Second, you are lucky they offered you a bed. They could have sent you on your way.

Third, what gives you the right to a bed anyway? It sounds like you deserve to sleep on the floor.

Fourth, two pillows?? Are you serious??

Wow.

Did you offer a thank you gift to your friends for putting you up? I didn't think so. Don't expect them to let you stay over again.

by Anonymousreply 2412/30/2012

You could have slept in your car.

by Anonymousreply 2512/30/2012

R23, c'mon over and join the fun in the "I made a fool of myself over a Go Go boy" thread.

by Anonymousreply 2612/30/2012

Can't imagine having a single bed in the guest room. Almost all of our friends/relatives are couples.

by Anonymousreply 2712/30/2012

[quote]Too bad you didn't bring a trick home who later robbed them off all their possessions.

I doubt it. Those McMansions are so large and half empty that the trick would've been exhausted just running around the place looking for something of value.

by Anonymousreply 2812/30/2012

You not so Eagerly Slept There, huh?

by Anonymousreply 2912/30/2012

This is jus stupid. I love a well written troll thread but you're just fucking dumb.

by Anonymousreply 3012/30/2012

I would be grateful just to have a bed and not have to sleep on the floor or in the car. You, OP, are a spoiled princess.

by Anonymousreply 3112/30/2012

It would seriously sound like this says more about what they think of you than it is about them.

If this ever happened, it totally means that your "friends" think you're a piece of shit and set you up in the room they let pieces of shit stay in.

If they thought you were classier or had any worth, they would have put you in one of the nicer rooms.

I'm not surprised that you are too stupid to have realized this on your own.

by Anonymousreply 3212/30/2012

And let me guess only two towels

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2012

Welcome Faux Indignant Troll.

Did you manage to return your grandmother's iPad 2 gift?

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012

Let's face it OP, you're a complainer. If you did have a hookup (tacky as that is) you'd be complaining that you didn't have the requisite 3 more pillows to put under your hips to elevate the hole.

by Anonymousreply 3512/30/2012

Anyone with a brain should know that using more than one pillow is very bad for your neck/back. Idiot!

by Anonymousreply 3612/30/2012

Unless the second pillow is held in your arms.

by Anonymousreply 3712/30/2012

Next time, down get so soaked, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 3812/30/2012

What's wrong with ASKING the hosts for a second pillow? I always make sure my guests have two, I would not be offended if they asked for a third. I keep 4 guest pillows anyway. Plus a couple of fuck pillows too.

by Anonymousreply 3912/30/2012

Here's an idea: CONTROL YOUR ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE HOME, INSTEAD OF BURDENING YOUR PILLOW-CHALLENGED HOSTS WITH YOUR PRESENCE.

Or, how about this! If you DO plan to over-imbibe, why not plan ahead and bring a pillow with you, if it's so crucial to your nocturnal well-being?

Or, HOW ABOUT THIS ONE: Call a cab!!??

by Anonymousreply 4012/30/2012

You would actually bring a trick back to the house where you're staying as a guest!? That is unbelieveably trashy.

by Anonymousreply 4112/30/2012

r41

Is mad because he's never asked.

by Anonymousreply 4212/30/2012

OP wants you to be disgusted with his little story, R40, and it is most likely fiction. So do calm down.

by Anonymousreply 4312/30/2012

It was the maid's room, not the guest room.

by Anonymousreply 4412/30/2012

I hope you thanked your hosts with a morning HISSSSSSSS.

by Anonymousreply 4512/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.