Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever been banned on DL?

If so, why? Were you authenticated or Anonymous?

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2012

Yes. I'm anonymous and I was banned for six months. I guess I talked too much shit against white folks. The site was always on primetime when I wanted to post.

by Anonymousreply 112/29/2012

I was banned once many years ago. I attacked a cunt that everyone hates named CrazyMint - he's gone now, after he annoyed too many people.

by Anonymousreply 212/29/2012

Yes-I was anonymous. I just started posting names of people as the topics and the most mundane shit as topics because I was tired of people posting things that were so lame like "I was walking my dog and saw my neighbor having sex. What's the strangest thing you ever saw while walking your dog?". I posted about 20 in a row and was banned for a week. NO LOSS.

by Anonymousreply 312/29/2012

[quote]Where do missing socks go? Well, where?

Mars! Curiosity Rover located an entire mountain of socks, according to NASA.

by Anonymousreply 512/29/2012

R4 -

"WW" is wit and wisdom - if you click that for a comment, it may be featured in the Wit and Wisdom column you see on the left.

F&F is, I believe "flames & freaks" - essentially, a way to flag the comment or thread for deletion or to flag a commenter so s/he may be banned.

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2012

Thanks R6.

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2012

Yes, twice. Once back in February for some comments I made in a Chick Fila thread, and another more recent one for some reason I'm not aware of. Authenticated, and was pissed that my 18 bucks went to waste, but I re-upped my authentication again because I'm addicted to creating posts lol. The second ban lasted maybe a week.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2012

R8= Ann Coulter school marm

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!