Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Should Women Shave Their Armpits And Legs?

Too pre-pubescent for me.

by Anonymousreply 1912/29/2012

Post-pubescent enough for you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 112/29/2012

Some women have told me that they like it that way mainly because it feels better or cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 212/29/2012

only ladies should shave their:

by Anonymousreply 312/29/2012

Is it largely not done in Europe? I have heard that some British women do shave, but "on the continent" it's not done very much at all--maybe some of the younger generation of women might do it, does anyone know? I am a guy and I like to sometimes shave my pits, it feels cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 412/29/2012

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 512/29/2012

This is just a counter argument for the people who are against guys shaving their crotches.

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2012

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2012

I can't point to one specific "source" r5, but it's just something I have heard from time to time about European women. I think I did hear Dr. Ruth one time on TV say that she was surprised to hear that American women did shave their pits and legs when she first came to live in the US. I guess I will take your word for it though; I assume shaving has pretty much caught on among European women then.

by Anonymousreply 812/29/2012

Dr. Ruth is your frame of reference, R8? LMAO. Uh, that would have been about a hundred years ago.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2012

"I’m hairier than my boyfriend, and he loves it!

Took a dip in the sea yesterday with a friend. I was still a little hesitant to show my legs, but with awesome friends it doesn’t matter. We’re going to a secret cave to swim today. Looking forward to it!"

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2012

Women should do whatever the fuck they want.

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2012

"Membership is free, and you will have the attention, and affection of a one-of-a kind,hirsute woman. One who is feminine, yet has long sideburns, neck hair, furry underarms, a patch on her belly, thick thigh and bottom fur, as well as unruly leg hair… I look forward to you telling me exactly what you want me to do and filming it…for your eyes only"

by Anonymousreply 1212/29/2012

why just women? why not people?

by Anonymousreply 1312/29/2012

r9, I merely said I heard her on TV once making that comment, you're the one who went all haywire trying to practically accuse me of having her as my "frame of reference", please, try and get a grip on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1412/29/2012

I shave armpits and legs in the summer, but go through much of the winter unshaven, since no one but my honey sees them. I live in the Midwest, and need the extra warmth. No wax or razor will ever go near my nether regions, however.

by Anonymousreply 1512/29/2012

Up until the early 80s, I noticed shaving wasn't a big concern in Western Europe, but that has long since changed.

by Anonymousreply 1612/29/2012

How come women don't shave their arms? I've seen some women with hairy arms. It's really noticeable when the hair is dark.

by Anonymousreply 1712/29/2012

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1812/29/2012

I think stubble on arms would be less attractive than some fine hair on the arms, r17.

by Anonymousreply 1912/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!