Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Don Johnson, Tom Wopat, Lee Horsley & Dennis Christopher all have roles in Django Unchained!

And James Remar!

I'm not going to see this until DVD because I'm too squeamish but can someone tell me what roles these guys play & if they were good? Intrigued by their casting -crushed on all of them as a baby gay.

by Curious MARYreply 1501/01/2013

I had forgotten that Lee Horsley ever existed. He looked good in Matt Houston, but then he did a TV movie with Susan Lucci and looked like he had huge pair of rolled up socks stuffed into his pants. I just wonder if he is really hung like that. Has he ever done nude scenes? Any naked pix of him on the WWW?

by Curious MARYreply 112/31/2012

The django ate my baby on this thread too.

by Curious MARYreply 312/31/2012

what about Dennis Christopher?

by Curious MARYreply 512/31/2012

Yes, Christopher has a relatively major role and is immediately recognizable, even though he has a big beard and mustache. It took a few moments to register Tom Wopat. Johnson pretty much looks the same as he has for 25 years.

by Curious MARYreply 612/31/2012

I had no words for it, but at 9 years old, boy did want to grow up and be Matt Houston.

by Curious MARYreply 712/31/2012

Do they all play bad guys?

by Curious MARYreply 812/31/2012

He do like using all those old has beens in his movies. He thinks they're character actors. Bwah ha ha.

by Curious MARYreply 912/31/2012

Also Franco Nero (he was the original Django, not to mention Lancelot in CAMELOT), Michael Parks (THEN CAME BRONSON), Ted Neeley (JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR) and Russ Tamblyn (Riff in WEST SIDE STORY).

You can't tell me Tarantino isn't gay....

by Curious MARYreply 1001/01/2013

Don't forget Don Stroud - who was completely unrecognizable playing a sheriff. It was nice to see Dennis Christopher again in a fairly sizable part. And Tom Wopat has turned into one hot daddy !

by Curious MARYreply 1101/01/2013

Maybe, R12, but Lee himself is clearly UNCUT.

by Curious MARYreply 1301/01/2013

OK, R13. Please tell all of us--we're all eager--how you can tell he is uncut from that photo.

by Curious MARYreply 1401/01/2013

So does Todd Allen, OP. Formerly of the films "Silverado", "Witchboard" and "Mask".

by Curious MARYreply 1501/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!