Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Leslie Nielsen is sexy in "Tammy and the Bachelor"

Big, brawny and playful, with a voice that could moisten your netherparts. Check out his butt at the 5:09 mark.

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2012

He was still sexy thirty years later clad in black briefs as he beat the shit out of Barbra Streisand in 'Nuts'. Sadly, this was his last serious role before 'Naked Gun' movies typecast him as an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 112/29/2012

Playful? The man was always as stiff as a surfboard!

Later in life he learned how to use his natural stiffness to comic effect, but during the 1950s he just sucked.

by Anonymousreply 212/29/2012

In college I developed a crush on my room mate and in a reverie began singing 'Tammy' out my window, substituting my name. I turned around and he was standing in the doorway with his jaw agape. I just wanted to curl up and die.

by Anonymousreply 312/29/2012

Man, that Debbie Reynolds in unbearable for even a few seconds.

by Anonymousreply 412/29/2012

Freddie Peterson.

by Anonymousreply 512/29/2012

OP, not bad at all. Nice little indent on the side.

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2012

Debbie didn't pass for straight even then. One could say that she was a kitten lez at the time.

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2012

Leslie was a fairly well-known(in Hollywood) homosexual.

Are there any nude photos?

by Anonymousreply 812/29/2012

We had a brief but torrid love affair during the filming of "Forbidden Planet". I recall that Mr. Nielsen had a larger than average human-sized penis but the rest of the details have been scrambled in my circuitry.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2012

Leslie was not gay. He loved women whom he would antagonize with childish antics like passing gas. He golfed a great deal and was not a good father, nothing abusive, more of a neglectful sort.

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2012

LOO, R3! Is your name Tommy?

So what happened afterward?

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!