Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jamie Foxx's nude scene in 'Django Unchained'

From what I've read online, Foxx has a nude scene where his cock and balls are shown.

Anyone here seen it yet?

Post your reviews!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 6405/22/2015

why is it that the omg blog links always come up as forbidden?

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 1012/29/2012

Just saw the movie and Jamie Fox is HOT HOT HOT and hung like a horse. God Bless him

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 1912/29/2012

Whole lotta facial wasting going on in recent pics.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2112/30/2012

No screencaps out yet?

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2212/30/2012

;

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2312/30/2012

I got all horny and wet looking at that pic. Mmmm

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2501/05/2013

Django balls, Django balls, Django got away...

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2601/05/2013

l;

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2701/07/2013

Screen caps?

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2801/07/2013

Here is why I think it was a body double, the naked pics of Jamie on the interweb I believe shows that he's cut. In Django when you see his peen it looks uncut so me. That would make sense right. Slaves wouldn't be circumsized right? Any way most of the film you do get to enjoy Jamie's sizable cock bulging in his trousers. That's always a treat for me.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 2901/11/2013

I think they usually use body doubles, but they can also put prosthetic foreskins, or complete larger prosthetic penises on actors. For years I thought that MarkieMark was really hung like John Holmes until someone finally told men they used a phoney dick on him in that movie. I also thought that I had seen Cheech Marin in all his glory in one of those Cheech and Chong movies, and then found out that it was a body double that I was looking at. In the Oz series, there was a man who bit off the end of the dick of a man who was raping him, and then later in the series, they showed the man with what was made to look like a badly mutilated dick.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3001/11/2013

he's a douche, so in love with himself, fugly as shit, too

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3101/11/2013

Who cares? He's ugly (good actor, but ugly). Denzel Washington he's not.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3201/11/2013

Jamie Foxx's cock was fake!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3401/25/2013

Why have none of you realized that IF this was Foxx's real penis, it would mean that Walton Goggins (the actor playing the character who was supposed to castrate him) had to fondle his junk throughout the scene? That didn't happen.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3501/26/2013

R29, you paid way too much attention and energy into analyzing his penis.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3601/26/2013

Yes, I've seen it and it's beautiful! Huge dick and balls in a terrific body. I don't understand negative comments like I've sesen here. Do you feel threatened? That's your problem, not Jamie Foxx's problem. Apart from that he is a great actor.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3702/13/2013

His penis is average.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3802/13/2013

d

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 3902/14/2013

Are you people really this fuckin stupid?

There is no way in Hell Hollywood censors and ratings would ok a scene where one actor has a firm grip on another man's junk in most of the scene unless it was an obvious fake, the same way he got away with all that water balloon splashing wrong-colored blood without severe edits or NC-17 rating instead of R.

If you ever watched a Bonus feature in your life you know that scene probably took a half/whole day to shoot. You think you can "act" so well you can keep your balls in the chestnut position on cue for that long?

You only see Jamie Foxx's head for one or 2 headshots and the rest of the time you have no idea whose actually hanging upside down.

Whether or not he would hang upside down for a half day or it was a stunt double, its obvious their junk was tucked into that oversized chestnut sack and the prostethic cock was overtly fake to get by the censors.

Plus, who knows about Walter Goggins, but he has a bit part in that movie - do you really think he would go along with holding Jamie Foxx's cock all day take after take, and do you think Foxx would be?

Youre all here fantasizing about a fake Hollywood rubber cock. Might as well slap it to Boogie Nights and Baseketball

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4002/18/2013

Foxx did not disavow Jimmy Kimmel's assertion that it was all him in Django.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4103/01/2013

l

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4203/09/2013

r40 seems to have a lot invested in trying to disprove that it was Foxx's dick.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4303/09/2013

boy i saw the movie 4x while it was in theaters ...i love Jamie Foxx i think he's gorgeous what ever he comes out lookin like is sexy and i could hear sing all day he kills every movies every and every scene he plays ...get it sexy

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4404/15/2013

R44 GURL! You need some remedial english education, STAT.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4504/15/2013

You do know JF is a short guy? Maybe he's 5 ft 5, maybe. He use to go to my gym when he had his tv show. Always came in with huge bodyguards and 2 or 3 fem queens. No, I'm not kidding. These queens were screaming!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4604/15/2013

AND?

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4704/16/2013

Dios Mio!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4804/16/2013

his bod is tight

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 4904/16/2013

#40 is correct... The scenes with his penis showing are a prosthetic. It isn't a lighting trick they used, just a prosthetic that is slightly off colored. The one scene with the top down view of his balls looked real though.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5004/24/2013

it is obviously fake

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5104/26/2013

At first I thought it was real, until I remember it was a hollywood film and there was no way his penis was going to make an appearance. They can create faces and wounds with fake skin. Why wouldnt they make a fake penis? Im more worried about the white man that was holdin ghis junk. The way he stroked it before he left the room was extremely gay. SO happy when Djengo killed him

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5205/09/2013

yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5305/12/2013

Why so few screencaps on the internet?

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5405/18/2013

For crying out load people, it was a prosthetics!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5512/04/2013

Jamie is a great actor.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5612/04/2013

I just went to that link of his "horse like" dick and well that was some miniature horse is all I will say.Have any of you seen a penis before or just assume the black man myth is real? Damn, believe me it ain't lol I seen black guys with acorns and Foxx ain't no "big boy" haha

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5710/31/2014

Shit - if that was a body double in those scenes, then does that mean those weren't Foxx's barefeets too? I have yanked off many a night to screencaps of the soles of his barefeets in those scenes!

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5810/31/2014

r30, Pasolini made the actors who played his soldiers in SALO wear prosthetics too. In the torture scenes at the end of the film, we see these studs with incredibly huge schlongs, but they are actually rubber fakes. The reasoning was that the animalistic studs would be the muscle to the mad intellectual elite, and studs could only be characterized by a larger-than-life dick. I am sure your typical DLer would agree.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 5910/31/2014

Of course he didn't r40.

And is it me or has Foxx always seemed so nelly? I never read him as completely 100% straight.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 6010/31/2014

There was a Foxx nude selfie a while ago that showed his cock much more vivdly. Yes, he's a nice size, but not otherwordly. So, don't bother with trying to make out what is cock looks like with the Django footage.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 6110/31/2014

My gosh

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 6210/31/2014

He's hot. GREAT body.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 6310/31/2014

Um the height of a man has nothing at all to do with his penis size.

by Leonardo DiCaprioreply 6405/22/2015
Need more help? Click Here.