Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Embezzlers in Pride Groups

It seems to be a universal plague. What can be done?

Volunteers plus money equals trouble, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 1401/01/2013

My mommy says that taking things that don't belong to you is evil.

She said, that includes downloading mp3s.

I hope God didn't see me, cause I like Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 112/29/2012

That meth money's gotta come from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 212/29/2012

My mommy says drugs are for losers.

by Anonymousreply 312/29/2012

It is kind of curious. Maybe once they're involved at that level they start to be included socially with a group of people that have a lot more scratch than they do.

They like the life so they end up stealing in order to play along.

Some people never get over longingly eyeing the kids at the "popular" table in the lunch room.

by Anonymousreply 412/29/2012

Mentally weak people do these kind of things. And there are a great deal more mentally weak people in this world than strong minded people who are too passionate and honest to betray a cause they genuinely believe in (and usually those are get driven out by mentally weak people since the mentally strong people are a threat to them and their doings).

A lot of con-artists and embezzlers just join popular causes (or even start their own 'awareness' campaign) to make money off of those who are willing to donate for such causes (or just use them to climb the social ladder). I know, how very Captain Obvious!

by Anonymousreply 512/29/2012

[quote]Mentally weak people do these kind of things.

Why are you insulting all homosexuals?

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2012

r6, are all homosexuals embezzlers?

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2012

"Helping" as in "Helping Professions" and "Volunteering" seems to attract all the worst people.

by Anonymousreply 812/29/2012

Many volunteer/Helping Professionals/non-profits attract well-meaning but inevitably abused and underpaid people or evil fast-talking folk who try to grab as much as cash for as long as possible before they get found out. It has nothing to do with gay groups, it is just how it works.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2012

I only give my money to the Church.

by Anonymousreply 1012/30/2012

I only give to the Metropolitan Community Church too R10.

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

Not to stereotype, but if you did an album of all those who've robbed LGBT nonprofits, it would include a lot of fat ugly lesbians and hoarding-type obese gay men.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

No you wouldn't R12, because you'd have to have a control of such people to compare against.

by Anonymousreply 1301/01/2013

It's hardly a gay issue OP. Seriously; I hope you're not surprised that people can be assholes?

by Anonymousreply 1401/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.