Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How many DLers come from trash?

Immediate family, not extended family. If yes, fess up and share your stories and tell us how you escaped,

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, OP.

by Anonymousreply 112/28/2012

There's money in my family, I'm so glad I didn't turn out to be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 212/30/2012

My real parents were jetting off to a cosmopolitain cocktail party when they lost an engine on the plane. My mother thinking quickly tossed me from the plane and I landed safely in a cow pattie in Oklahoma where I was found by rednecks and raised az one of their own

by Anonymousreply 312/30/2012

Not trash but my mom and dad were fairly poor when growing up. They had enough food and grew up in clean houses and were taught manners but they were poor as in one pair of shoes per year for school, etc. My dad joined the Army and went to college on the GI bill and got out of the shit town he was from. Mom obviously married Dad. Most of family has continued improving themselves through education but I do have one uncle and one aunt who live like white trash and the entire family cringes each time we have to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 412/30/2012

My real mother, Ladyboy Farfegnewton of Wachovia, thought she had gas, let one rip, and out I flew.

I was discovered by a ferrel pack of mouth-breathing bass players who worshipped Alice Cooper. Our clan worked as itinerant 7-eleven clerks from Des Moines to Akron.

You adopted the black eye shadow and Big Gulp. I grew up in them.

by Anonymousreply 512/30/2012

Good God OP! This thread will have over 300 post in an hour!

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

Both of may parents were high school drop-outs and children of sharecroppers. They left the farm to move into housing projects. They both earned a GED, went to technical school, bought a home and started a family. There was always books in my house and the importance of a good education was stressed. We were taught to speak correct English and manners.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!