WTF does that mean????

by Anonymousreply 112/28/2012

[quote]WTF does that mean????

It means someone typed an "h" instead of a "p."

Per child. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 212/28/2012

Which child is the little retarded one?

by Anonymousreply 312/28/2012

More likely one nanny per child and six to handle the drama and ego's of the parents.

by Anonymousreply 412/28/2012

Sorry but those nannies are conjoined triplets. Three sets of them. So there are only three of them in reality.

by Anonymousreply 512/29/2012

If the nannies work reasonable hours, there are probably only two on duty at any given time. Two nannies for six little hellions isn't that unreasonable, for people who can afford household help.

I wonder if Brad and Angie's nannies get living wages and good benefits? Charity begins at home, and all that.

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2012

I bet they aren't even in the country legally. The nannies that is.

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2012

Maybe not all nannies, but some nannies and household staff (or other staff, such as personal assistants) they took on holiday as a bonus? Excessive, or a nice gesture for the people who work for them?

by Anonymousreply 812/29/2012

Brad = homosexual/tinymeat.

Angie = beard.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2012

They'd have nannies, gardeners, housekeepers, personal assistants, cooks, agents, drivers, personal trainers, personal massuesses, financial advisors and pool boys. This is why they can afford to have adopt and/or give birth to a baby every second week. Regular people have to do all that crap themselves which is why they stop at 2 or 3 kids.

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2012

Zahara has 2 nannies, a hairstylist, a personal assistant, an astrologer, a makeup artist, a stylist, an internist, a videographer, a personal trainer, a chief strategist, and speechwriter.

Being fabulous ain't easy!

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2012

Do you think the brown kid gets discriminated against? I mean do you think Brad is like, "But honey sunblock is so expensive and it's not like he needs it"

by Anonymousreply 1212/29/2012

Oh, the good old days. When people talked about Angie and Brad, they were referring to Robert Hayes and me in our HIT TELEVISION SERIES, "Angie".

by Anonymousreply 1312/29/2012

It was never a hit.

by Anonymousreply 1412/29/2012

Debralee, do you forget we had the No. 5 show for the television 1978-1979 season? We were ratings gold on Thursdays!

by Anonymousreply 1512/29/2012

Tuesdays, Donna.

You had the golden timeslot vacated by Laverne & Shirley, which moved to Thursdays and lost half its audience.

You were too fat to be on TV, so Angie was canceled to bring L&S back to Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 1612/29/2012

In late 2006, we stayed at the same hotel in Saigon as Brad and Angelina. They appeared to have only one nanny with them and a bodyguard. Both Brad and Angie were very active in taking care of the two children with them. Brad even ran up on to the private terrace outside our hotel room to get the toddler who had run up by our window. Of course, my partner didn't recognize them, and he said "some rocker-looking guy just chased a baby up here and waved at me." Didn't realize until the next morning who it was.

by Anonymousreply 1712/29/2012

Donna - Angie obviously married a Brad in order to capitalize on YOUR fame! I think it's time to seek damages - call me!

by Anonymousreply 1812/29/2012

Actually Donna is right about Thursdays. It was originally on after Mork and Mindy. Then it moved to Tuesdays and tanked. Some say the change in time slot did the show in; others say the spark was snuffed when Angie and Brad married. However I blame it on producers shit-canning me as her niece Hilary.

by Anonymousreply 1912/29/2012

The only thing fat on the "Angie" show was the humongous, thick sizemeat of Robert "you can see my bulge from space" Hayes. Yum.

Angie baby looks nice and healthy in that pic. I like that family. The kids kill me.

by Anonymousreply 2012/29/2012

Stop bitching. Some pigs will always be more equal.

by Anonymousreply 2112/29/2012

R12 the "brown" kid as you call it, is a girl, Zahara, the one in the green striped dress.

I have to say Shiloh looks a little, shall we say, developmentally challenged, in that pic. But I thought the twins were the ones with the issues? Shiloh likes to dress like a boy so she's probably already is in tune with her sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 2212/29/2012

LOL they misspelled Sahara...LOL.

by Anonymousreply 2312/29/2012

I thought the same thing about Shiloh R22. She has 'tard face in that picture.

The general impression I always get with this family is chaos and no discipline or set schedules at all for those kids. Didn't they leave some chateau an absolute mess when they left a few years ago? The kids had scribbled on all the walls and other shit.

by Anonymousreply 2412/29/2012

No, Shiloh (that poor kid is going to be called "Pile O'Shit" when she starts school) is the MTF. The twins are the Taffy Davenports of that zoo.

by Anonymousreply 2512/29/2012

I think Shiloh looks fine. The twins, however, look "special".

by Anonymousreply 2612/29/2012

and in every photo I see of these brats they're eating candy, chips, cheesies and drinking coke. They're teeth must be rotting out of their little heads. Good thing Brangelina can afford quality dental care.

by Anonymousreply 2712/29/2012

You would think with their money they could at least hire a chef to make good, nutritious food for those kids.

by Anonymousreply 2812/29/2012

sorry meant to say "their" not they're". Wish there was an edit function here.

by Anonymousreply 2912/29/2012

No structure, no proper education, being dragged from place to place. Those kids are going to end up like Chaz Bono -- no education and has never worked.

by Anonymousreply 3012/29/2012

Which one is the psychopath? Maddox or Pax? I will not be surprised if, in the future, we hear a report of the massacre of this family by the evil one.

by Anonymousreply 3112/29/2012

It's obviously Zahara, R31. She just looks evil as if she takes pleasure in the misery of others.

by Anonymousreply 3212/29/2012

That family must be hemorrhaging cash the way they travel around the world with their staff and kids. I know they're rich, but I wonder if their money will last.

by Anonymousreply 3312/29/2012

Where are the hell you people getting your gossip from? They are staying at Donna Karan's house in the Turks and Caicos. No fucking nannies in sight just the whole damn Pitt family(nieces and nephews)including the homophobic republicunt Jane Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 3412/29/2012

R13 I forgot the husbands name.

Pitt and Jolie should star in a big screen remake.

by Anonymousreply 3512/29/2012

Um R34 from the article you posted. Granted it said "maybe" but it was still mentioned.

[quote]But it seems Jolie and Pitt may not be taking care of Maddox, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne, Pax and Zahara alone — they may have up to 12 nannies in tow. “At lunch on a small island three away from Parrot Cay,” posted Architectural Digest editor-at-large Jeffrey Slonim on his blog Christmas Day. “A woman said she’d heard from a local that [Pitt and Jolie] were in town with two nannies per child. Count ’em, 12 nannies!” Then again, the dozen nannies could be the stuff of local island legend, Slonim hedged.

by Anonymousreply 3612/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!