Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Vintage navy guys wash up on deck

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2012

And Captain Queeg went apeshit when his sailors didn't tuck their shirts into their pants!

by Anonymousreply 112/29/2012

Seamen to the left of me, seamen to the right of me!

by Anonymousreply 312/29/2012

[quote]Elder gay thread, back to a time when guys didn't work out at all.

Give me a break, what do you look like?

by Anonymousreply 412/29/2012

R2, their bodies look better than the average American fattie today.

by Anonymousreply 512/29/2012

[R2] I like the way guys used to look, not the beefed up clone body.

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2012

Those look like German U-Boat sailors to me.

They're on the deck of a sub for sure.

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2012

The good ship Corn-Hole!

by Anonymousreply 812/29/2012

Is an elder gay.

I like how guys look now, with muscles and thin and six packs. That is how men are SUPPOSED to look and I have a six pack and muscles but not man boobs like steroid freaks.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2012

Why do you have to be old to enjoy vintage nude pictures? I like the picture very much. Nowdays most casual nude pictures are taken on parties where the participants are drunk and holding liquor bottles while posing naked.

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2012

R9, I hope you are lonely snd unsatisfied your whole life.

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2012

Fuck body types. I just thoroughly enjoyed the semi hard-on displayed by the guy on the extreme left.

And before the Debbie Downers in this thread start saying it's the camera angle and/or the subject's motion at the moment, again, WHO CARES?!

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

A whole slew of these in a couple photo books of the Men of WW2. Back in the day when men had no problem going naked around each other and the towel dance did not exit.

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

[quote]A whole slew of these in a couple photo books of the Men of WW2.

Is there a word missing in that sentence?

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

R11, i hate to say it, but i agree with you wholeheartedly.

I can guarantee that R9 will live and die without ever contributing a damned thing of importance to this planet; he seems superficial and obsessed with appearance. He is also mistaken about what men are supposed to look like.

R9 obviously does not know of the three body somatotypes and that regardless of the workouts and diets utilized, it is impossible for endomorphs to transform into his warped ideal of thin and muscular with a six pack.

Working out is for improving one's health, if necessary, but we all know that many gay males do it simply to improve physical appearance in hopes of scoring a hotter hookup, date, boyfriend, etc. Otherwise, so many wouldn't also engage in behaviors that sabotage good health such as barebacking, smoking, substance abuse, etc.

The photograph is a fine study in human diversity. Mother Nature made people differently, both inside and outside. Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!

With all due respect, R9, if boys like you spent as much time exercising your minds as your bodies, the world would be a much better place.

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!