Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Looks like Ashlee Simpson's hook nose and witch chin are growing back

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012

Her nose looks exactly the same. And she never did anything to her chin. Whether it looks big or not has always depended on the camera angles.

by Anonymousreply 112/28/2012

I'm sure her "hook nose" characteristic was used by the Daily Mail as a selling point as they are anti-minority and anti-semetic, even about an ostensibly American and ostensibly "Anglo" celebrity like her.

Amusing how a knee-deep in white trash TX baby momma was identified as one of them (shh, a Jew!) at this late point.

More than pretty damn funny that a fundamentalist Christian girl who can't handle her birth control and can't handle adulthood is someone a tween holds a candle to... I guess it's what happens when moms like Sarah Palin take to the airwaves.

by Anonymousreply 212/28/2012

She looks very pretty in those photos.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 312/28/2012

Leave witch-chin aloooone!!!

This poor girl gives everything she can to the world so unselfishly, by going on shopping excursions with her mother. She actually has to walk from shop to shop, it requires that she exert effort and make her legs propel her forward. And the ingrates here find fault with this selfless saint, a devout shopaholic and highly accomplished lipsyncher?

Leave her alooooone!!!

by Anonymousreply 412/28/2012

She's at a good weight -skinny, but not too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 512/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 612/30/2012

She looks okay to me.

by Anonymousreply 712/30/2012

I guess it's true that we get the face we deserve.

by Anonymousreply 812/30/2012

Such a dainty chin! Beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 912/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!