Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your Hottest Love Affair

How long did it last? Do you ever see them? Any redos that turned out bad?

I read somewhere that sexual attraction burns hot at the beginning and mostly fizzles out after three years. If you make it to 7 years and are still fucking each other, you've got a good chance. After 15, it's unlikely you'll separate.

My hottest relationship lasted exactly three years. And it fizzled just like everyone said it would. I still like the guy though.

by Anonymousreply 1912/29/2012

7.5 years. And then he died.

by Anonymousreply 112/27/2012

Current relationship: Sex isn't as hot as it was in the beginning. Obviously, the hottest part in the beginning is the newness of it all, the unknown - uncharted waters and all that. However, 10 years later, it *is* still fulfilling, even though I don't get butterflies the way I used to just looking at him. Still, I'd never cheat. He's the love of my life and we choose to be monogamous.

Before him, the two VERY hot relationships that blew my mind were one with a Romanian model and one with an Australian rugby player.

The model was so fucking beautiful it was almost unreal. Thick, brown wavy hair, the lightest, icy blue eyes I have ever seen, and pale, ivory skin. Sex with him was like a fantasy every time. He moved to Paris after 6 months and that was that. The rugby player had thighs that were incredibly muscular ,thick and gorgeous.. with a sweet ass to match. Not classically handsome, but tan and rugged. Two years on and off. Sex was always hot.

by Anonymousreply 212/28/2012

My hottest love affair lasted a few weeks -- it was sordid on so many different levels -- he was married, I had a business relationship with him, I was married, he had a pregnant wife -- we would meet in a sleazy motel for sex.

Now, Knute (that was his name) was a not-to- bright potato farmer from Bakersfield and I had a professional marketing job in LA, grad school, the works. He belonged to a creepy fundamentalist Christian church, I am lapsed Catholic - he thouught I was a papist, or something.

I would tear up the I-5 in my RX-7 and meet him halfway in a one-motel town called Gorman. And, it was the hottest sex ever. I've stayed at some swanky places in my day, the Waldorf, the UN Plaza, the Ritz Carlton (many times - the franchise, not the real Ritz), but nothing was better than that motel in Gorman. What happens in a hotel is more important than the lobby decor, IMO.

And, he was gorgeous ... blond hair, naturally streaked by the sun, eyes green as grass (pure green, no hazel, nor gray) and the kind of body you get from working the fields.

We never ran out of things to talk about -- although he asked me to rephrase things in smaller words.

After a while the sex fizzled, his wife gave birth, and his church had some scandal with the preacher and he felt he shouldn't be taking risks. (Don't know - maybe was afraid of being shunned or something.)

Didn't mind it ending, but I will always remember him.

by Anonymousreply 312/28/2012

I was a working professional in a small Western U S town. He was a low rider Mexican thug. Smooth skinned, Aztec face, hunky body,big uncircumcised dick. Like dogs in heat night after night. He drove a low rider chevy with moon hubs. Loved to make out..........He parked at a convenience store a block away and came to my house in the dark. I didn't want anyone to know and he sure didn't want his buds to know either.

by Anonymousreply 412/28/2012

Bump for more slumming stories -- I love these.

by Anonymousreply 512/28/2012

About 17 years. Seriously hot.

by Anonymousreply 612/28/2012

My "hottest" love affair lasted less than a year and I would never call us lovers, and we certainly were not a couple.

Sex and (longterm) relationships are much more complicated than the OP seems to suggest. While hot sex is a huge factor in the success of relationship and a long sex life also important, it is not the only factor. Love is a moving target and changes over time- even when good sex continues.

There are not facile conclusions or recipes for a lasting and good relationship-

by Anonymousreply 712/28/2012

Sigh. It was about 8 years ago and I still think about him often. Lasted a Summer. We were college students who worked in the same warehouse for a summer job. Tall, black hair, blue eyes, square jaw, looked like GI Joe. Plus he had a slight birth defect in one of his feet. Gave him a little limp. Having a helper complex it only made it hotter.

God I was head over heels fucking in love. We tried to stay in touch but everyone knows that never works.

Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 812/28/2012

These are hot. More!

by Anonymousreply 912/28/2012

R3 - either you're lying or you're a terrible writer. Knute? Potato Farmer? You're a professional and a grad student?

by Anonymousreply 1012/28/2012

Very fleeting, very hot affair with a 21 year old fresh out of the Merchant Marine Academy. I was 31.

We had sex everywhere, but the best was one night after all the bars closed and we decided to get a six pack and drink it on the beach. We climbed up on one of the lifeguard chairs and ended up having sex up there. I thought we were going to tip the thing over and they would find us in the morning sprawled out naked in the sand with broken necks - it was a loooonnng way down. In the heat of the moment it was worth it though. It was exhilarating being stark naked up there knowing anyone could be watching from the shadows.

I moved out of state a few weeks after I met him. He ended up getting married and having a bunch of kids. What a waste!

by Anonymousreply 1112/28/2012

I believe R3. It sounds weird because it really happened, with the places altered slightly.

by Anonymousreply 1212/28/2012

r10, r12 -- r3 here.

Yes, it really happened. Didn't change the names or the places. I only mentioned my prof/edu credentials to explain how totally out of pattern this was for me.

And if you look at the map, Gorman is apprx midway between LA and Bakersfield.

Other weird details - we spent weeks in San Francisco and NYC, his family was wealthy, owned a lot of land in the San Joaquin valley, he couldn't believe that I was Hispanic and white. (Nerver seen that combo before.)

I would drop everything to see him, I was obsessed with the sex.

by Anonymousreply 1312/29/2012

Ummm.. R3 says

[quote]My hottest love affair [bold]lasted a few weeks[/bold]

but then he says:

[quote]we spent [bold]weeks[/bold] in San Francisco and NYC

[quote]meet him halfway in a one-motel town called Gorman.

[quote][bold]After a while[/bold] the sex fizzled, his wife gave birth

Get your stories straight.

by Anonymousreply 1412/29/2012

lasted about 2 hours, til I shit the sheets

by Anonymousreply 1512/29/2012

Does anyone else think Charlie is insane? What a bizarre post for him to make.

by Anonymousreply 1612/29/2012

A bud, been friends all our lives. He is straight and asked about "gay sex". In jest I offered to fuck him. He smiled and we headed to my house. 12 months of sex; raw hard core loud every room every day every position sweaty cum splashing sex. I have never, ever had that type of sex. The kind that after he leaves, my dick actually hurt.

Completely uninhibited. He fucked, sucked and even cumswapped. There was nothing he would not do and nothing embarrassed him and was the best french kisser I have ever had. He used to jack me off with heavy doses of lube while french kissing me and I would orgasm so hard that my balls would ache and on occasion get a leg cramp.

Alas, he would never love a man, only a women and I knew that and so did he. This was his fling. We're still friends and we have no desire to have sex. That's over but our "jokes and humor" is not understood by my partner or his wife. He actually taught me how to have fun with sex and now my partner get those benefits.

by Anonymousreply 1712/29/2012

r14 - why are you so invested in the veracity of my story -- we met in SF - spent about two weeks there; the affair started towards the end; in NYC, we were there for two weeks.

When I returned to LA - it kept going for a few more weeks before it ended.

In actual time -- end of 10/1988 - to beginning of 12/1988

That's it.

Oh ... and yes, I found Charlie's post kinda strange

by Anonymousreply 1812/29/2012

R18, I'm not R14, but you still don't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 1912/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.