Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Guys who are unable or unwilling to top

I've known several guys who couldn't keep an erection when they tried to top. Others said they don't want to try topping at all.

Can any of you who can't/won't top explain to me why?

by topperreply 1212/28/2012

If you had a decent ass it wouldn't be a problem.

by topperreply 112/27/2012

When fucking, I cum way too soon. No fun for you or me.

by topperreply 212/27/2012

I'm too lazy to top.

by topperreply 312/27/2012

With 3 inches I can barely tickle your anus.

by topperreply 512/27/2012

I don't identify with top/ bottom as the ultimate sexual experience with a guy. Fucking is hot, but just one sexual activity of many.

by topperreply 612/27/2012

I'm in the same boat as R2: the few times I've tried to fuck someone, I came so quickly it was embarrassing. Now the thought gives me performance anxiety, so I have trouble maintaining an erection. At 45 most of my sexual experience has been oral and mutual masturbation

by topperreply 712/27/2012

I can't feel anything with a condom, so I wilt. I've given up. It's becoming a problem in my LTR. :-(

by topperreply 812/27/2012

The guys who don't want to try topping may just LOVE having their prostate ravaged.

by topperreply 912/27/2012

Topping feels wonderful. Never any pain for the top.

by topperreply 1012/28/2012

I love it when a guy lays back, puts his hands over his head, and tell me to "go for it." There's something about the sweet surrender of a hot guy underneath me that make me wanna go for hours. Just the thought of it turns me on. Also, usually you don't know who's gonna be what when you leave the bar. But within two minutes, I know I'm gonna be on top just by the way the other guy moves with me. Such a turn on.

by topperreply 1112/28/2012

I can't cum from fucking so my mind begins to wander or I'll start concentrating on my glutes until he cums from jerking off. It takes forever.

Oral is so much more fun. Plus, you can do it again and again without anyone complaining about sore hole.

by topperreply 1212/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.