Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jeff Glor

Why in the world is he an anchor? Only moderately good looking and a horrible reader.

And that bed head. Is that supposed to be sexy? I mean, CBS employees multiple hair stylists and I turned on the morning show today and clearly no comb had touched his head. Like a frat boy who tumbled out of bed after a bender.

by Anonymousreply 2005/07/2015

I think he's a cutie. He is in NO for the Super Bowl and was dressed casually on CBS Saturday this morning. I think he looks better in a suit though.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

I love his hair! He lives on the Upper West Side. I have see him, his baby and his wife walking in the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

One of those mysteries of morning TV. Stiff, no sense of humor.

That's a toupee, by the way- carefully styled to look tossled and windblown. As fake as his porshlin veneersh.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

He speaks as if he has lock jaw. I don't think I've ever seen his upper and lower teeth separate when he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

He is from Buffalo

by Anonymousreply 612/29/2013

He worked in Boston at Channel 7 prior to advancing to CBS in NYC.

He always pinged to me, interesting to read about the wife and baby.

by Anonymousreply 712/29/2013

I think he's cute. When I could remember, I would watch the CBS Morning Show on Saturdays when he hosted it.

by Anonymousreply 812/29/2013

That was a bad picture of Jeff Glor upthread.

He looks much better on his newscasts.

Handsome I guy, I think.

by Anonymousreply 912/29/2013

I just don't get the hair thing, either. That front part where it kind of goes straight across. It's like a five year old's hair. And, yes, he does speak like he has lockjaw or some strange speech problem where be cannot open his mouth and enunciate completely. These traits are a "thing" for him, though. He leads with his bizarre hair and clenched mouth/teeth thing. THAT is what people remember.

Jessica Savitch did a LITTLE bit of that clenched up mouth thing, too. Apparently the network heads like him and think that America does, too.

Better that David Muir's bizarre lopsided mouth and dairy whip hair!

by Anonymousreply 1012/29/2013

I'd love to see on video how David Muir's hairstyle is concocted from start to finish.

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2013

I never watch CBS but I did this evening for the news and Glor was the anchor.

Handsome guy.

Any shirtless pics of him? I did a search and struck out.

Any NYC DLers go to his gym?

I know he has a wife a kid but what he like as a human being?

Nice guy? Jerk?

by Anonymousreply 1206/22/2014

He should cover Iraq news exclusively. He could fly that carpet to Bagdad all day long for free

by Anonymousreply 1301/02/2015

His forehead rarely moves. I was convinced he noticed.

by Anonymousreply 1401/02/2015

That messy hair is not attractive at all. It appears as tho he did not even get up in time to take a shower. If he is that sloppy in his appearance, why should the public believe the news he is reporting? Maybe the young teenage crowd find him attractive, but not any of the older crowd

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2015

What a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 1704/17/2015

He's very handsome! He does have a good sense of humor and he is articulate.I wach CBS news because of him, and O'Donnell

Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 1804/20/2015

I like it when Gayle makes a comment and Jeff and Nora start hee-hawing. Charlie can be funny as well.

by Anonymousreply 1904/20/2015

Jeff Glor blinks too often!!1 It is distracting to watch him report the news. Does he do it to show sincerity? I really cannot watch him because of the excessive blinking. (Maybe it is because of his contact lenses). He has improved his "attitude" while delivering the news. He used to act "superior"---sort of condescending. Someone has worked with him on changing this, for the better.

by Anonymousreply 2005/07/2015
Need more help? Click Here.