Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

We never do blind items anymore! Let's Go!

1. This actor is not exactly exhibiting model behavior.

He likes to be accompanied by pretty women. They like him, too, even though he goes through them rather quickly. Right now, though, he has a big problem on his hands.

A long time ago, he secretly dated this pretty celebrity (Girl A). They broke up, and she went on to marry another celebrity.

After going through several more women, he dated Girl B for more than a year. Things were going great, so he considered proposing to her. When she knew the moment was coming,though, she got a little too demanding. This turned him off, and he dumped her.

He’s now dating Girl C. Things are going fine. Just one problem. Girl A and Girl B have both crept back into the picture. And, yes, Girl A is still married.

So what is he doing? Sleeping with all three! A and B both know about C (since he is publicly dating her) but they don’t know about each other, and C doesn’t know about either of the other two. It will be very interesting to see how the three women react when they all find out about each other! It shouldn’t take very long… (Blind Gossip)

2. This actor got his start as a child actor in a major franchise. Since then, he has managed to successfully take on more mature roles and has really proven himself as a serious adult actor.

A couple of years ago, he recognized that he had a problem with alcohol and checked himself into rehab before he did something really stupid. He was clean for a few years, but fell off the wagon recently. When he’s drunk he likes to start arguments and pick fights. Given his size, it’s almost amusing that doing a couple of shots turns him into a tough guy who likes to throw around the F word and throw a few punches.

He is currently very busy with multiple projects. We don’t know how he is going to get back on track with his sobriety without causing some major delays in production, but we hope he does so before he gets himself into more serious trouble. (Blind Gossip)

3. This former A list television actress who is still A list with name recognition despite a horribly unimpressive movie career was headed on a very expensive vacation this week when a mom pushing a girl in a wheelchair came up to the actress and said that her daughter has leukemia and wondered if the actress would pose for a photo. The actress took a look at the girl and shook her head and said, "Sorry. Don't have time." The actress then went outside and had a cigarette. (CDAN)

4. These musicians have been dating on and off for a year or two. Both are very famous, both have been at the top of the charts multiple times, and both have a history of hooking up with some interesting partners.

There have been some headlines lately that he has been cheating on her behind her back and that this has been very upsetting to her.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to guess the identities of the two musicians. But we have some additional information to dish: we know the identity of the woman with whom he has been cheating! And it is just the most delicious gossip ever!

The Third Party is also a celebrity. You have seen her on TV (probably on more than one show) many times, but not in movies. She is not a musician herself… but she certainly has a taste for musicians. Sometimes several in one week.

To top it all off, this hot little tart is married, and portrays herself as the perfect wife and mother.

The Third Party has a new TV project launching next year, and it would certainly leave a sour taste in the mouths of her fans if they knew that she has an insatiable appetite for men outside of her marriage… and that she is “the other woman” coming between these two celebrities! (Blind Gossip)

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013

Some one needs to blind the OP. What a waste of time to write this BS.

by Anonymousreply 112/27/2012

Hmm...I love blind items, but am a lousy guesser.

by Anonymousreply 212/27/2012

Screw off, r1. If you don't like Blind Items, take yourself elsewhere. I for one enjoy them and agree with the OP that there hasn't been a lot of them lately.

I long for the days of Celebrity Caterer.

by Anonymousreply 312/27/2012

3 = Katherine Heigl

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2012

2 = Daniel Radcliffe

by Anonymousreply 512/27/2012

Quick question. Have any of these Blind Items ever -- and I mean ever -- resulted in a breaking news story or confession from the supposed people they're written about?

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2012

#1 Leondardo Dicaprio, and I wonder if the married model is Miranda Kerr.

#2 Daniel Radcliffe.

#4 Katy Perry, Douche Mayer, and Giada DiLaurentis.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

What is Giada's damage? I don't get her.

by Anonymousreply 812/28/2012

R8, my guess is her damage is that she is an untalented, anorexic/bulimic chef who only got famous because of her connections to uncle DiLaurentis. Plus, she married a gay man. That's a lot of "damage" I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 912/28/2012

I don't think #1 is Leo unless the models are men. He likes them to beard for him but that's the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 1012/28/2012

R10, sorry. Not true. He loves the pussy. Maybe he's bi. He banged a female friend of mine on and off for a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 1112/29/2012

No. 3 is Aniston. For real.

by Anonymousreply 1212/29/2012

I thought Giada had more of a taste for athletes. She's such a ho!

by Anonymousreply 1312/29/2012

1. Leo 2. Daniel Radcliffe? 3. Jennifer Anniston? 4. John Mayer/Katy Perry & ???

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012 revealed a bunch of blinds on January 1 and again today, January 3.

The URL below is the start of the blinds on January 1. Everything is listed on the left side of the screen running top to bottom.

Heh heh heh. I said top to bottom. :)

by Anonymousreply 1501/04/2013

My bad, it's actually bottom to top.

by Anonymousreply 1601/04/2013

[quote]The divorce of this TV Girl is going to get ugly! Besides the usual arguments over real estate and money and child custody, there is a nasty, threatening undertone of secrets just waiting to be served up on a hostile platter.

[quote]No,the secrets aren’t about dr*gs or ho*kers, although these are two issues that frequently surface in divorce cases. But this couple does have some good dirt on each other.

[quote]Here it is: She was unfaithful during the marriage. He has been hiding money. She has had plastic surgery. He told friends that he married her because he thought her fame would help his bottom line. She has a serious eating disorder. [bold]He had a gay encounter[/bold].

[quote]For now, as they try to work through the details of the divorce “amicably”, these secrets are being kept on the back burner. However, if one divulges a secret about the other, look for swift retaliation in the form of a counter-attack with some opposing dirt.

That is so Bethanny Frankel. The guy she married is hot.

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

I think these blind items are written by fraus who want all their fav male stars to be straight. No way is Leo 3 timing women. I would believe it if they were men, however.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

#1 is Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2013

Garth Brooks and Paula Deen! heh heh heh. Just kidding.

Rachel Ray and ..... pretty much unthinkable. Nobody who could carry a tune would ever do her.

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!