I responded...

By big do you mean huge muscles?

Enormous cock?

Or Obese?

Never heard from that fatty again.

by Anonymousreply 3602/02/2013

The sender was probably heavy set.

by Anonymousreply 112/27/2012

The obese hate the word and will never use it.

by Anonymousreply 212/27/2012

Some have even had the nerve to refer to themselves as "muscular".

by Anonymousreply 312/27/2012

OP has an eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2012

Reminds me of my blind date with the fat guy who had said he had a 'football build'.

by Anonymousreply 512/27/2012

Muscles yes. Not chubby or fat. I'm fit so I like that in my dates.

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2012

honestly, I don't even try to look for a relationship or even sex when I need to lose a few lbs.

And by few I mean 20.

I'm there right now. I'm hitting the gym regularly after the holidays.

When you don't feel good about yourself it's ridiculous to try to bring someone into your life.

Work on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

Definitely means "fat but doesn't want to say it".

by Anonymousreply 812/27/2012

You all are such assholes.

by Anonymousreply 912/27/2012

[R9] I like big asses myself.

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2012

OP = Bryanboy

by Anonymousreply 1112/27/2012

big guy = big anus

by Anonymousreply 1312/27/2012

One should always be honest and forthcoming on dating and hookup sites. Post recent pics that show your full body and/or face, and list realistic stats like height and weight. Don't describe yourself as "VGL", post a face pic and let the viewer decide.

Don't claim labels like "jock", "body builder" or "swimmer's build" when you're clearly overweight; it makes you look ridiculous and you're only setting yourself up for rejection. In general don't force yourself on others and don't be coy about your looks or body type.

And for god's sake, have some self awareness. A muscle god might be a closet chubby chaser, but let him come to you.

by Anonymousreply 1412/27/2012

R14 Well said. Chubby Ubsies types can be attractive to a few but it's best to be honest! Do you know how many guys lie that they're thin and built and then turn out to be skinny and flabby? Though I've had problems with fat guys whose cocks and assholes smell like rancid vinegar! It's best to make them bathe before anything kinky goes on.

by Anonymousreply 1512/27/2012

Or he realized he sent the email to a hideous fucking troll instead of the person he meant to message.

by Anonymousreply 1612/27/2012

Good lord, R15 ...rancid vinegar??

by Anonymousreply 1712/27/2012

I tell people I look like Justin Bieber. Hooking up has never been easier.

by Anonymousreply 1812/27/2012

Fit fat is my favorite body type. So long as people stick to the true definition of it.

by Anonymousreply 1912/27/2012

r19 he's enormously wide. I'd describe that as ballooned out to twice the size of normal guy.

by Anonymousreply 2012/27/2012

R7 - you're soooo right. I agree - you shouldn't be on dating sites if you know you're out of shape and aren't at your best.

by Anonymousreply 2112/27/2012

r21, what if you're trying to meet other out of shape people?

by Anonymousreply 2212/27/2012

I like this

by Anonymousreply 2312/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 2412/27/2012

Younger big or actually fat guys can be hot. Fat and older not so much. I think it is the face thing more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 2512/27/2012

There's a guy at a Best Buy that I go to who is the very definition of sexy but not totally in shape. He has a thick body, but he's not fat by any means. His face is model-gorgeous, and he has a thick mane of lustrous black hair. I would do him in half a hearbeat.

by Anonymousreply 2612/27/2012

Thickness is great

by Anonymousreply 2712/27/2012

There is a big difference between big vs fat. A lot of people who are fat will call themselves big due to social stigma on obesity, and on dating sites, because they want to get action they likely wouldn't otherwise. If anything, that's a bad thing. There is a reason the US is so overweight. Being mean is not cool but people should call a spade a spade and those that are overweight should be honest with what they are.

by Anonymousreply 2812/27/2012

There is a website called "biggercity" and fat men can get all the action they want from all types of men. There are a lot of chubby-chasers who have movie star looks. The majority there are called bear-for-bear, and like other big hairy men who look like themselves. It is counterproductive to lie about your appearance on hook-up sites. If you just say exactly what you are, there are plenty of people who are looking for that. If you are particular in your own preferences, then finding a match is a little more difficult.

by Anonymousreply 2912/27/2012

[quote]One should always be honest and forthcoming on dating and hookup sites. Post recent pics that show your full body and/or face, and list realistic stats like height and weight. Don't describe yourself as "VGL", post a face pic and let the viewer decide.

Amen, darling Chub at R14. I believe you that you sometimes get hotties. Seriously. I'm very skinny and have found the same. I find your advice is good no matter what: Be honest/confident. It's impossible to second-guess another man's tastes in men, based on what *he* looks like. Not just body type and facial attractiveness, but age and race -- it is impossible to know which men will be attracted to you, based on their demographic/appearance. One of the greatest joys in life - really! - is that moment of unexpected chemistry that rocks and could not have been predicted.

by Anonymousreply 3012/28/2012

nice and thick

by Anonymousreply 3102/02/2013

Perhaps it was my husband, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3202/02/2013

Prime beef. Doesn't get any better. SFW

by Anonymousreply 3302/02/2013

If you are not beautiful and fit, you should not be dating at all.

by Anonymousreply 3402/02/2013

I'm a chubby chaser, but not for horribly/obese-disabled fat.

This guy is cute. I'd like to play with his titties and suck his mushroom cock (nsfw).

by Anonymousreply 3502/02/2013

R-18. Lesibian.

by Anonymousreply 3602/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!