Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I blacked out last night at a holiday party

My bro-in-law began pouring shots of tequila and next thing you know...I am in their guest room snoring like a tractor trailer. Should I acknowledge or just slink around and pretend it didn't happen? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 1212/27/2012

Yes, by all means, apologize for any possible boorish behavior and offer your thanks for letting you stay in the guest room. It's the decent thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 112/27/2012

How did your hole feel this morning?

by Anonymousreply 212/27/2012

This did NOT happen !

by Anonymousreply 312/27/2012

One Tequila

Two Tequila

Three Tequila

FLOOR!

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2012

He roofied you. Probably fucked you hard and then jizzed on your face.

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2012

[quote]The truth is if you black out from alcohol and have no memory of what happened or what you did, you are likely an alcoholic. Major symptom and should be of concern to you.

That was a common belief a few decades ago, but there's no evidence to support it. The real cause of blackouts is elevating your BAC too quickly. This is why you can black out your first time drinking and never black out again, and you can black out after drinking relatively few drinks quickly but not black out after drinking heavily over a longer period of time.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

Thank you, R8.

by Anonymousreply 912/27/2012

I see the AA freaks have already found this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2012

I bet there's a video circulating all over the web of you sucking cock last night

by Anonymousreply 1112/27/2012

I bet the OP was teabagged by the bro-in-law and his frat bro's while sis and granny snapped pics. Too bad the OP wasn't conscious enough to remember it. Good times!

by Anonymousreply 1212/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.