Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I admit I am scared of masculine lesbians

To me, they seem sinister and volatile. Being extra nice and considerate is counter-productive. I really don't understand the animosity because after all, we're family. I am shy and soft-spoken, but they often treat me with contempt.

by Anonymousreply 10609/22/2013

This is what many blue collar guys act like. I would feel more comfortable with Butches than the prissy purse dog females of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 112/27/2012

The OP is a cat

by Anonymousreply 212/27/2012

Repeat DO NOT

Go to the Detroit Airport unless you call first.

There are many cancellations today.

by Anonymousreply 312/27/2012

webmaster, delete this thread!

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2012

Yes, let's not provide emergency information for snowbound Detroiters

What a racist thread this is.

by Anonymousreply 512/27/2012

webmaster, are you deaf?????

by Anonymousreply 612/31/2012

I have the power now to destroy the webmaster. Delete this thread. It clearly was created to insult me.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

Taking the generalizations out of this post, because that is never good, what does it say about any individual who responds to kindness and consideration with contempt?

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

As long as she doesn't treat your body like a jungle gym and punch your arm like a fratboy, you're pretty much safe.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

Maybe it's the way you dress (the contempt statement).

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

Whether you like it or not, Gay world has a lot of Lea Delarias and Johnny Weirs, and always will have.

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

There's no excuse for bad manners.

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

OP you are part of the problem. Get happy and others will respond to you accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

#14, we have your mom's basement surrounded.

by Anonymousreply 1501/09/2013

How in the world does a two-bit comedian afford the services of Schwart's evil attorney?

by Anonymousreply 1601/09/2013

If you corner a masculine lesbian they can get very agro.. to appease them just throw them either of the following...

a. some sensible shoes

b. a K.D.Land album

c. a swathe of carpet samples

or d. a plaid shirt.

This should settle them down and make them more manageable.

by Anonymousreply 1701/09/2013

Have a read of Valerie Solanas' SCUM Manifesto. Mad shit, but so much of it is true.

by Anonymousreply 1801/09/2013

R16: She was set to be in a sitcom called "in the motherhood." She was convinced that she was poised to be a huge superstar and it would be worth the money to pay them so they can get the DL webmaster to shut it all down and also to make the target of her lies go away. she has had threads all over the internet deleted. Only very few venues won't bow to Lavely and Singer and Marty Singer.

She even had planned to get rid of the Notaro and just go by "Tig" She truly thought she'd be as big as Cher or Oprah and she shelled out all her savings to make sure that nothing got in the way of the fame and fortune, that had eluded her, but not her nemesis/best friend Sarah Silverman. She was sick of kissing so much ass and going nowhere.

It worked and these lawyers got her to get away with murder since they literally own many in the courts.In the motherhood tanked but now she finally succeeded in getting press by saying she's dying one day and cured the next. A day in the life of Mathilde(her real name.) The datalounge threads drove her insane and her lawyers have scared much bigger fish .no surprise that the webmaster is spooked but disgusting all the same.

by Anonymousreply 1901/09/2013

Tig Rocks!

by Anonymousreply 2001/10/2013

In my experience, the masculine/butch lesbians have been some of the most fun and coolest people I've known in the lesbian crowd. The skinny, humorless, chronically ill PC academic types were the worst.

by Anonymousreply 2101/10/2013

How long have you been on dl? Have a look around here, then ask yourself, is it any wonder?

by Anonymousreply 2201/10/2013

ITA, r21.

by Anonymousreply 2301/10/2013

You sound like a whiny nasal-voiced prisspot shit-stirring passive agressive twit, OP.

I've been around quite a few of your type.

by Anonymousreply 2401/10/2013

Remember, OP, we can smell fear.

by Anonymousreply 2501/10/2013

Imagine how feminine and straight looking lesbians feel?

by Anonymousreply 2601/10/2013

Bulldyke are the reason so many femmes stay in the closet or identify as bi

by Anonymousreply 2801/10/2013

I'll admit that I was first scared of a home invasion but the idea of masculine lesbians frightens me to No End!

by Anonymousreply 2901/10/2013

Now that's arrant bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3001/10/2013

r26/28: We can't imagine. Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 3101/10/2013

R30 prove me wrong

by Anonymousreply 3301/10/2013

So where are these "many femmes"? If they're closeted, how in the heck do YOU know they're gay.

by Anonymousreply 3401/10/2013

Just like gay men know many closeted masculine dudes, they hide but are still somewhat pursuing their attraction

by Anonymousreply 3501/10/2013

Butch lesbians made me question whether I was actually a lesbian when I first came out.

by Anonymousreply 3601/10/2013

R36, I totally can relate. I remember feeling utter terror when I went to a dyke bar that was full of bulldykes of the scariest order. Thank GOd , there are more and more femmes out there, but we are just begining

by Anonymousreply 3701/10/2013

I'm a gay man and big butch leather queens made me question if I was gay. The whole S&M scene. My father told me the straights do it too, good ol' Dad.

by Anonymousreply 3801/10/2013

Am I the only one that laughs at typically humorless ultra feminine gays?

by Anonymousreply 3901/10/2013

[quote]Am I the only one that laughs at typically humorless ultra feminine gays?

by Anonymousreply 4001/10/2013

R39 = a living embodiment of humourlessness. Only halfwits respond to misogyny with homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 4101/10/2013

[37] There have always been more feminine lesbians, but unfortunately many took on the persona of "femme", which to me, is almost as bad.

by Anonymousreply 4201/10/2013

Wow! Many scary butches taking umbrage at the truth. If you profess to hate men so much, why emulate the worst aspects of them?

by Anonymousreply 4301/10/2013

How can masculine lesbians lament about misogyny when they look and act like men!!

by Anonymousreply 4401/10/2013

[quote]Thank GOd , there are more and more femmes out there, but we are just begining

Just beginning to get the courage to come out, as your butch sisters did decades ago?

If you're so femme, what is your problem? No one can tell you're a lesbian, according to you.

by Anonymousreply 4501/10/2013

R45'. Like they had a choice! They were so conspicuous

by Anonymousreply 4601/10/2013

They could have called themselves twinks or cubs and passed.

by Anonymousreply 4701/10/2013

Fair game, R41. If gays can't take it, then they shouldn't dish it. And it's not exactly homophobia, many gays just like to try and defend their misogyny with this word.

by Anonymousreply 4801/10/2013

R36 and R37,

This "bulldyke at the bar" thing might be generational. About how old are you two?

by Anonymousreply 4901/10/2013

(This femme lesbian is trying not to get sucked into some of the asinine polemics on this thread: there's an unemployed guy on another thread who's trying to be "creative," and I'd rather help him.)

by Anonymousreply 5001/10/2013

I don't care how anyone looks or dresses, but the "drag king" persona is unbearable. I'm a woman, and the over the top macho, condescending, "now see here little lady" shit has got to stop. We get it. You don't want to identify as a helpless, silly little ball of fluff. Guess what, neither does anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 5101/10/2013

I've never run into one of those chicks, R51. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 5201/10/2013

They don't bother me.

by Anonymousreply 5301/10/2013

It's sad that manly bulldykes want a feminine woman but get all offended when a femme wants the same

by Anonymousreply 5401/10/2013

God, that post was full of typos. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 5601/11/2013

Described the bulldyke perfectly

by Anonymousreply 5701/11/2013

OP is a 46 year old straight-acting, masculine top that gets mistaken for being 22 all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5801/11/2013

Trolldar page one to see the future president of Selena's fan club.

by Anonymousreply 5901/11/2013

Sounds like Andrea Dworkin, r55.

by Anonymousreply 6001/11/2013

Who said anything about bars R49?

by Anonymousreply 6101/11/2013

I remember a scary butch lesbian. I was about 18, straight girl, right out of hight school working as a secretary. I had an encounter with this butch lesbian, decked out in her finest plaid men's cut camp shirt, cargo jeans up to the ribcage, key chain with keys dangling, practical short hair, Mr. Magoo glasses, diabetic (though they weren't stylish then) waffle stompers, and peeling cuticles. She stomped into the office wanting to talk to my boss who was out. I asked if I could take a message. She began blurting out her purpose, which I feverishly jotted down while she glared down to be sure I got every word right. After her diatribe, I asked her name. It was one of those nonspecific gender names like Pat, Don/Dawn or Gene/Jean. So, being naive & unknowing, naturally I wrote down the masuline form of the name. When she saw that, she blew her stack... "I'M (Dawn/Jean/Jo) NOT (Don/Gene/Joe)!!!" I wa scared straight (pun intended). From then on, I avoided that lesbian at all costs. It was especially unnerving when she'd burst into the ladies room, arms extended, brows furred.

Later, she retired and became a massage therapist. Butch lesbian a massage therapist, get that! She didn't get much business so a kind soul in the office suggest I give her some business. Yeah...riiiiightt!

by Anonymousreply 6201/11/2013

They just grunt and growl like bears (the animal, not the fat gay guys with beards).

by Anonymousreply 6301/11/2013

I hardly ever see butch lesbians. Where do you people live, the woods?

by Anonymousreply 6401/11/2013

[quote]peeling cuticles.

nice detail

by Anonymousreply 6501/11/2013

Bulldykes be crazy. The worst are the fems with the bullz. The bull will see a man and immediately go on high alert(!) because she suspects, rightly, that the fem is just dabbling and will be back with a man shortly. The fem will act shy and nervous while the bull will play PROTECTOR: huffing, puffing, scowling and generally trying to piss in a circle without a cock.

Absolutely hilarious. And hideous. Just gross.

by Anonymousreply 6601/11/2013

Talk to Michelle Bachmann OP, she's afraid of dykes too.

by Anonymousreply 6701/11/2013

r66 Something similar happened to me before, at a gay bar,of all places. I saw a friendly looking feminine girl that reminded me of every SNL actress from the late 70´s I could think of. So I started talking gaily to her(pun intended), and all of a sudden I heard a deep loud masculine angry voice coming from a 5.0 feet Tall girl in male cowboy attire, with the bluest eyes I ever saw: Hey, what do you think you are doing,you are talking to my wife! Everyone around went quiet. As an overly sensisitive gay male of 18 I was traumatized by the experience, even went to the bathroom to cry, no doubt helped by the fact that I was quite drunk at the time. Funny experience, considering the fact that the fem girl did not have a chance in hell with me, romantically or sexually.

by Anonymousreply 6801/11/2013

Please stay in, R32. You sound like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6901/11/2013

R66, I actually loathe the so called femmes who are actually straight chicks afraid of penis more than I do the bulldykes!!!

They create confusion for the baby dykes who look like real girls and want the same

by Anonymousreply 7001/11/2013

Lesbians are just too damn touchy. And bull dykes are the worst. They take offense at EVERYTHING. Every one I've ever known walked around looking for something to be pissed about.

by Anonymousreply 7101/11/2013

Basically, flaming gay men and butch women are a disgrace to homosexuals

by Anonymousreply 7201/11/2013

No r72, flaming gay men served as conduits to the straight world for centuries. They remain shining lights of creativity.

Masculine lesbians were categorized, rightly or wrongly, as stout, humorless Gertrude Sternish old maid types.

by Anonymousreply 7301/11/2013

[quote]Gertrude Sternish

So creative they invent new lesbians. Great job, screaming Mary/shining light at R73.

by Anonymousreply 7401/12/2013

R73, Thanks for the laugh

by Anonymousreply 7501/12/2013

no more

by Anonymousreply 7601/12/2013

One more

by Anonymousreply 7701/12/2013

This is terrible. You need to have compassion for our butch sisters. They take the brunt of all the hate from the freepers. They should not be on the receiving end of contempt from members of our own community. Because of them we have more freedom today. Same goes for the limp wristed men. Wake up gay people! Respect eachother!!!

by Anonymousreply 7801/12/2013

"Lesbians are just too damn touchy. And bull dykes are the worst. They take offense at EVERYTHING. Every one I've ever known walked around looking for something to be pissed about"

You hit the nail on the head R71.

by Anonymousreply 7901/12/2013

I agree OP.

by Anonymousreply 8001/12/2013

"Sinister", really?

I'm leery of masculine lesbians, but then again I'm actually a lesbian, so there's some risk there they might hit on me (no thanks). Whereas I don't really see what you have to be scared of. I could see if you're a sensitive, small guy, but I've met more straight men who'd target you than butch dykes.

Most are cool even though I avoid them for the hitting on reason, not sure why you're running into the "angry" type. It's either the crowd you hang out with, or you have issues that are coloring your perception.

by Anonymousreply 8101/12/2013

The thing that mystifies and disturbs me about butches is that it seems they choose the worst of masculinity to imitate. Some objectify non butch women the way men do. And then there is the territorial and jealous and insecure behavior (pissing in corners) behavior someone up thread mentioned. If you are going to be masculine why not choose to be the best "man" you can be so that the women in your community can witness some beauty in the interplay of the yin and yang in stead of the stereotypical neurotic bullshit that has always gone on?

by Anonymousreply 8201/12/2013

R82, yep! Also, I am tired of being hit on by them as are my feminine friends.if we wanted a man we would go for a real one with manners and class

by Anonymousreply 8301/12/2013

I remember there was this hard core lesbian bar, and in the 'mens room' the urinal got ripped off of the wall by some fanatical masculine lesbians.

It was a weird night, definitely felt unwelcome!

by Anonymousreply 8401/12/2013

R84, I truly believe that those types of dykes are really gender identity disordered and want to be men and are enraged because they are not. Get the sex change operation already!!!

by Anonymousreply 8501/12/2013

Agreed, R85. The worst thing is that the lipstick lesbians are few and far between. The bull dykes make the majority of the lesbian community. I often feel pushed out because I don't fit their stereotype. Just because I look like a woman, act like a woman, and fuck other women, I'm supposed to be pushed out of the community, for liking girls who actually look like girls, and not girls who look like guys? Hell no. That's not ok. I always say that I'm not a lesbian.. because I don't feel like I belong in the community. I fuck women, but that's all.

by Anonymousreply 8601/12/2013

Oh, Mary, give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 8801/12/2013

R86. I can totally relate, but we are not alone

by Anonymousreply 8901/12/2013

All I know is that when I was living in Denver, the dykes referred to the guys as either "the fuckin' men" or "three-legged motherfuckers."

by Anonymousreply 9001/12/2013

Gay males are just too damn touchy. And queens are the worst. They take offense at EVERYTHING. Every one I've ever known walked around looking for something to be pissed about"

by Anonymousreply 9101/12/2013

Lipsticks need to form their own communities, since they don't feel comfortable in the existing, instead of dissing butch lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 9201/12/2013

r87 this is a thread about butch lesbians not feminine gay men. But my comment would be that men as a species more and more are suffering from severely negative image because of all the destructive, aggressive and fucked up behavior that is foisted on women and the world. It would be great to see butches not imitate any of that and instead rise to a better way, maybe more enlightened way, of expressing masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 9301/12/2013

Bulldykes ruined feminism! Thank GOd

by Anonymousreply 9401/12/2013

Yeah r92, and butch lesbians need to go away

by Anonymousreply 9501/12/2013

Beware! The might have the flu

by Anonymousreply 9601/12/2013

Butch lesbians aren't going away. If you don't like them, stay out of their haunts.

by Anonymousreply 9701/12/2013

you're all hypocrites.this is a GAY website and those women are part of your community whither you like it or not.Do you think those women could be any different even if they tried?Many of them are built like linebackers anyway.

by Anonymousreply 9801/12/2013

Come on. There's room for everyone. Everyone's doing drag. We're all acting out the characters we want to be. There are submissive women who like the butch stereotype. I'll admit I like the lipstickers. I, personally, like to look nice and dress well. I don't behave in a stereotypical manner but I really don't mind others who do.

by Anonymousreply 9901/12/2013

R99, you are a nice man, but you should never defend bulldykes it's their personalities

by Anonymousreply 10001/12/2013

I am scared of nelly queens.

by Anonymousreply 10101/12/2013

Delete this thread, WEBMASTER!!

by Anonymousreply 10208/06/2013

My pussy gets all quivery when I encounter really butch lesbians. I don't know what to do about it

by Anonymousreply 10308/06/2013

Butch dykes are hideous

by Anonymousreply 10408/06/2013

What a baseless, broad-brushed generalization, OP!

I *hate* people who generalize...I hate them all.

by Anonymousreply 10508/06/2013

Tell me about it op

by Anonymousreply 10609/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!