Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Single,Gay and looking for friends to vacation with, split expenses.

Single and gay man here, elder so I am told. Well off and still handsome (except for the that neck goiter and hunchback), speak 3 languages, retired and doing well.

I am troubled that most cruises, vacations, hotels, etc. always assume you have a travelling companion. Do you know of any vacation companion matchup places to look around for, say, someone who has a love of history and might want to share a balcony room on a Medit. cruise? Or a business that caters to single people? Any information is appreciated.

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 812/28/2012

I haven't used it, but when I looked at their website, I noticed that Atlantis (on their gay cruise service) offers a roommate match to save money as it stated that about half of their travellers are single. You can find the information if you click on the section about traveling alone.

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 112/27/2012

Good answer, I'll look into it. Anymore advice from anyone?

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 212/27/2012

Is there a gay-elder hunchback cruise at all?

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 312/27/2012

My wealthy ancient friend always takes and pays for a friend to travel with him. Sometimes a man sometimes a woman. Someone who can travel and is simpatico. Do you have a friend worthy of being such a companion?

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 412/27/2012

I wouldn't go anywhere with the OP. He has an unnatural disdain for Janet Jackson.

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 512/28/2012

I pay the single supplement. I used to travel with a companion, and it was horrible. I'm too old for roommates.

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 612/28/2012

I'd definitely pay the single supplement.

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 712/28/2012

I know there's a company called Adventures for Singles that caters to older, single travelers. It's not LGBT specific, though, if that's what you're looking for.

by I want to cruise the oceans, all of them, dammitreply 812/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.