Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sharon Osbourne says NBC fired her from America's Got Talent

and has blacklisted her from other NBC shows, because she complained about NBC firing her son Jack from a reality show ("Stars Earn Stripes") requiring intense physical challenges, after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Sharon says they notified Jack by email just two days before production was set to begin. The network counters that they offered him to alternate roles in the series which he declined.

After being fired, Sharon says she tried to smooth things over with NBC Chariman Bob Greenblatt but he gave her the cold shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 3412/27/2012

This is an article about Jack being fired:

by Anonymousreply 112/26/2012

It's hilarious and actually insulting that someone talentless judges talent shows. She brought nothing to the show. She won't be missed. Nest stop, one season wonder Nikki Manaj.

by Anonymousreply 212/26/2012

Sharon is a total cunt. Now if only that talk show would fire her arse as well.

by Anonymousreply 312/26/2012

They should've just kept her on and renamed the show "... But England Doesn't."

by Anonymousreply 412/26/2012

[quote]“They’ve got an invisible f***ing blacklist. Every network does,” said Osbourne. “I forgive them for being assholes, they should forgive me for having a big mouth.”

I'm sure after they read this, they couldn't wait to hire her again. She would not have been fired if she had any impulse control.

by Anonymousreply 512/26/2012

Who cares what this ancient groupie thinks. Ship the whole wretched family back to the UK and let them deal with their pathetic tirades. BTW, is Ozzy dead?

by Anonymousreply 612/26/2012

[quote]BTW, is Ozzy dead?

Yes, but every couple of years Sharon trots his embalmed body to various venues, blasts a CD and calls it a tour.

by Anonymousreply 712/26/2012

Maybe she should think before she speaks. She made a huge stink about how she was quitting AGT because she was pissed at NBC and now she's trying to weasel her way back in with an apology? I don't blame them for blacklisting her ass.

by Anonymousreply 812/26/2012

The craziest part of it is that they offered him another job that would have been less challenging physically. I guess she was already on the warpath and didn't pay attention to that.

by Anonymousreply 912/26/2012

Jack only got the gig in the fist place because he was the spawn of this dreadful woman. It's not like they were hiring someone who actually worked their way into the job. When he became a liability to them (he has MS, the guy is a walking lawsuit), they dropped him. Boo-fucking-hoo.

by Anonymousreply 1012/26/2012

I missed that Sharon at least originally claimed she quit AGT, so I guess my thread title is wrong. What does she expect after walking off in a huff? If you're going to play the temperamental diva, you better be a big enough star that the network will overlook it. She apparently thought she was, but has found out differently.

by Anonymousreply 1112/26/2012

She's a bitch and NBC deserves everything they get from hiring such a bitch

by Anonymousreply 1212/26/2012

Now if we could just get rid of the Kardashians....

by Anonymousreply 1312/26/2012

What does it say about her that she wanted her son on that show when he was just diagnosed. Yes, he wants to feel normal and doesn't have a lot symptoms but NBC's common sense(and probably legal dept) prevailed.

by Anonymousreply 1412/26/2012

SHE IS A CUNT

by Anonymousreply 1512/26/2012

They probably want someone younger to bring in a younger audience. Howard is old, Howie is old too and she's up there. I'm sure they used her acting out to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 1612/26/2012

Did her waxy breasts turn crimson when she was shitcanned?

by Anonymousreply 1712/26/2012

Why can't we deport this entire useless family?

by Anonymousreply 1812/26/2012

How many networks does she need to be on? Enough! If I see her on History in Swamp People I'm going to lose it.

by Anonymousreply 1912/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 2012/27/2012

Osbourne got the fat guys wife fired, so it's even.

by Anonymousreply 2112/27/2012

"Oh my God, I swear I can't breathe."

by Anonymousreply 2412/27/2012

Please can Kelly disappear too. She's more wretched than her mother.

And to think I enjoyed the first season of The Osbournes. I didn't realize we'd have to take this family on forever.

Didn't Sharon pretty much weasel out of Celebrity Apprentice by pretending she had a chest cold.

Why do people hiring her? Do they think she is relatable to middle America? She must have dirt on somebody.

by Anonymousreply 2612/27/2012

I don't watch the show, but it's hard to believe Howie Mandel is a better anything than Stern. Mandel says they still haven't told him whether he's coming back for season 8. I like how they're making him sweat, that's what he deserves, the has-been is lucky to be working at all.

by Anonymousreply 2712/27/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2912/27/2012

[quote]Here's what I don't get: how does a woman as (at least formerly) hot-looking as Sharon Osbourne give birth to children even uglier than Ozzy himself? Shouldn't these kids be somewhat more attractive than their father? Yet they're not.

Formally? You're kidding right? Nothing on Sharon Osbourne is original equipment.

by Anonymousreply 3012/27/2012

Sharon should give me call. Mention my name and this thread is history.

by Anonymousreply 3112/27/2012

[quote]Osbourne got the fat guys wife fired, so it's even.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 3212/27/2012

Leah Remini, costar of the fat guy sitcom "King Of Queens", claims that Osbourne got her fired from The Talk. Sharon denied it of course, but doesn't seem very believable considering her penchant for bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 3312/27/2012

Yes, you're right, Sharon. That and your face.

by Anonymousreply 3412/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.