Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

For the Gay Men: When's The Last Time You Had Sex?

Is the guy your boyfriend? If not, who the hell are they?

How old are you?

Where do you live?

What did you do in bed?

Was it any good?

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012

Too many questions with thoughts of sugar plum fairies still dancing in my head.

by Anonymousreply 212/26/2012

Yes of course

by Anonymousreply 312/26/2012

Let Jesus fuck you! Let him fuck you!!!

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2012

I got a blowjob by a guy in a bar in New Orleans just less than a month ago (not to completion)... does that count?

I got a "happy ending" to a massage a few months back. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 512/27/2012

He's somnebody else's bf but has permission to play (since they live in different cities)

I'm 55. He's 45.

Chicago

heavy make out and he loves it when I'm on top and rub my cock against his ass but I'm not allowed to put in in

Wasn't good this time. Weird dynamic. Sometimes it's amazing and very intimate. Other times I can't wait to get out of there. But it's been going on for 2 yrs so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2012

You've been rubbing on his ass for two years without putting it in? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

Last week, this guy who I hook up w/ on Grindr. He lives two blocks away, it's super convenient, but his house smells like my Grandma's.

by Anonymousreply 812/27/2012

I'm 40, BF is 49. Been together 21 years. I gave him a hand job last March.

by Anonymousreply 912/28/2012

It was one year and one week ago. I would not remember it that precisely if it were not for the holidays. I advertised on craigslist in Little Rock and Texarkana for a stranger to go camping with me at Hot Springs, because I am almost a hermit on my farm with very few friends, and no close friends. So I met this man who was surprisingly goodlooking, because I was just taking anybody who was willing. We did a lot of making out and massaging each other and enjoying each others bodies and 69ing. He liked to suck me off and swallow, but I can't stand the idea of getting cum in my mouth. He kept trying to get me to fuck him, but I never have and never will do anal sex. I guess I am a prude, but I only do what I want to do. I don't have much sex except jacking off, but I do enjoy my life.

by Anonymousreply 1012/28/2012

Bump up!

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2012

[italic]Is the guy your boyfriend? If not, who the hell are they?[/italic] ... Just some guy I met online.

[italic]How old are you?[/italic] ... 47

[italic]Where do you live?[/italic] ... Boise, Idaho

[italic]What did you do in bed?[/italic] ... I sucked him off and played with his ass but he wouldn't let me fuck him because I was too big, he said. Probably true since I couldn't get two fingers in easily.

[italic]Was it any good?[/italic] ... No. I had to finish myself off and frankly I didn't need him for that. I could have stayed home. Also, he kept calling his ass his "pussy," which was a real turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2012

Psych or Social Work student collecting free data? You need to provide a better incentive.

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2012

yesterday afternoon with a 'client'!

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

When - tonight.

Is the guy your boyfriend? YES,

If not, who the hell are they?

How old are you? 56

Where do you live? Dallas, TX

What did you do in bed? We just jerked and played, both came. Does that count?

Was it any good? Hell yeah

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.