Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gun owners are frightened cowards

Isn't this really the bottom line?

by Anonymousreply 3201/26/2015

by Anonymousreply 112/26/2012

Pretty much pussies. My neighbor had all of his beautiful trees cut down b/c he was afraid one would fall on his house (doubtful) and I'm reluctant to take my dog out if he gets the runs at night b/c I'm afraid that pussy next door will shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 212/26/2012

R3, you'd feel the same way, I was having a party and some late arrivals turned into his driveway by mistake and he came out w/ a shotgun. He's nucking futs.

by Anonymousreply 412/26/2012

Gun freaks are the paranoid types, not so much cowardly.

by Anonymousreply 512/26/2012

R5, what is paranoia but fear? And over-reacting to one's fears is certainly the hallmark of a coward.

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2012

Real hunters, no a gun is just a tool. BUT, the ones buying for "protection" from gov't forces are indeed paranoid drama queens. "EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET ME!!!!1!"

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

Also, they have 2-inch penises at most.

by Anonymousreply 812/27/2012

Some you have obviously never had to use a gun in self-defense.

by Anonymousreply 912/27/2012

They're afraid of the whole world, except for a narrow little circle that may include family, church, and possibly a small town. And within that narrow circle, they hate anything "other".

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2012

As the economy gets worse, public services will be cut back. That means Police and Fire. What police officers remain, will be increasing used to protect the 1 percenters. Police forces are already equipping themselves with UAVs to lower the costs of general public security.

So gear up Princesses! The future is limited civil police forces.

by Anonymousreply 1212/27/2012

Waaaaa...waaaaa...waaaaa is all I heard. Next topic...?

by Anonymousreply 1301/27/2013

Neither have the overwhelming majority of gun nuts, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1401/27/2013

Yeah. I'm shaking in my boots as I type. I can see the OP hissing at a gun owner while wearing its caftan and earrings.

by Anonymousreply 1601/27/2013

I'm a gun owner and I've used it in self-defense. I have no problem with every measure proposed by the President and others to increase gun safety and decrease gun violence. I think they should go a lot further.

None of it will take my gun away. You'll note I wrote "gun" singular. I have one, I'll keep it. I don't need a fucking arsenal in my home. I don't need to have the firepower to overthrow the government nor do I need it to defend myself from the government.

These goddamned gun nuts make every gun owner look like a loon. Most of us hate those guys.

by Anonymousreply 1701/27/2013

All the gun owners I know are hunters.I don't like to hunt so I don't own a gun.

by Anonymousreply 1801/27/2013

You hide behind your guns and the fantasy that they'll protect you against tyranny? Yeah, you're the coward. The tin-hat conspiracy theorist coward.

by Anonymousreply 1901/27/2013

I think it's more accurate to say they're ill-informed paranoids.

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2013

My super put a couple old picture tube tvs out by the trash. A couple hours ago I heard a loud noise and there is a crazy elderly woman, about seventy years old with flying hair and red-rimmed crazy eyes chopping them up with a full sized axe. When I came to the window she looked up angrily and shook her axe at me. When I came out later she had taken the glass and picture tubes and left a confusion of electrical circuits wire and plastic all over the alley. I may rethink this idea of never having a gun.

by Anonymousreply 2102/24/2013

Or rethink TV

by Anonymousreply 2202/24/2013

I had a whacked out neighbor with a gun fetish. He would blast it at people, and i was in the city. We called the cops, but they would come and hang with the nut-job a while until next blast. Freaks.

by Anonymousreply 2403/15/2013

U folks that call firearms owners "gun nuts" are generalizing and stereotyping. Not all gun owners are like this. Although if you don't pay attention to the past then you're doomed to repeat it. Lets be honest. You can't tell the future and neither can I. If the government does go apeshit then I would prefer to have the tools at my disposal to defend my family and loved ones then just be at the mercy of some assholes. Can you tell me without a doubt that this will never happen? If not then STFU. Sorry but it bothers me when folks say they "know" that this situation will or wont happen. Now I don't know how credible this info is but I heard that Obama asked high up military guys if they would fire on American citizens. I think its called a Litmus Test. Thats how it usually goes. I'm just saying. Pay attention to whats being feed to you and don't believe everything you hear. Use your common sense to weed out lies from whats left of the truth. I probably come off as a conspiracy nut but keep in mind that I'm a young black male in a not so good area of my city. If shit hits the fan I hope everyone can bond together and free this country. Love y'all. God Bless America

by Anonymousreply 2511/17/2013

idiots too

by Anonymousreply 2611/17/2013

I have a gun, I couldn't do shit to defend myself without it. I'm 60, I've had the gun since I was 19. I never want to use it, never. But if someone kicks my door in and that happens a lot, I want something that will stop them from beating me to death.

Several people in my area have experienced home invasions in the past 5 years and this is not considered a dangerous area.

by Anonymousreply 2711/18/2013

Anyone who does not support the repeal of the Second Amendment is an accessory to mass murder. It's really that simple. These guns serve no purpose in defending the homeland. We have a mercenary army and have had one for forty years. There is not one country in the world whose military is afraid of a redneck army of Oklahoma suburbanites armed with AR15s. Not even Costa Rica.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2013

They have tiny penises.

by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2013

They are deeply insecure and have mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2013

[quote]If the government does go apeshit then I would prefer to have the tools at my disposal to defend my family and loved ones then just be at the mercy of some assholes.

No matter how many guns you have, they aren't going to protect you against government-owned bombers, rocket launchers and weapons of mass destruction.

by Anonymousreply 3111/19/2013

I own a few pistols that I use for target shooting and competition.....none involves killing of animals for sport. I am not paranoid nor do I think the government is out to get me. Not all gun owners are paranoid draft dodging cowards like Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh, and Dick Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 3201/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!