Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jessica Simpson finally confirms she's pregnant with second child

The singer's confirmation comes nearly a month after reports surfaced that she was expecting baby number two with hubby-to-be Eric Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012

This was no accident, she was starving for the past 5 months on Weight Watchers and now she has her out. Doesn't have to keep the weight off like most of their million dollars spokes folks (Jennifer Hudson) are required to do. WW is supposedly REALLY pissed at her.

by Anonymousreply 112/26/2012

That's ridiculous R1. No woman wants to have another baby right on the heels of the last pregnancy--especially if there was a big weight gain. You can't believe how desperate you are just to have your body back to yourself. Not to mention, most new moms want a couple of years to focus on baby #1. She's probably resigned to it, but definitely not happy.

by Anonymousreply 212/26/2012

Oh no, the poor, talentless, Republican cunt is unhappy, boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 312/26/2012

She's an idiot. Like Britney Spears before her she probably thought that she couldn't get pregnant right after having a baby. Congratulations on your next magazine cover, Jessica!

by Anonymousreply 412/26/2012

It's going to be hard for her to get her body back.

by Anonymousreply 512/26/2012

...bizare that Federline's brother is the father, these sluts seem to think nothing of have several kids with several different baby daddy.

by Anonymousreply 612/26/2012

It's better to get all the pregnancies out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

I never understood her appeal, she looks like a total tard to me.

by Anonymousreply 812/27/2012

She has a pretty face, can sing, can act a little, and is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 912/27/2012

Did her dad eventually come out or not? Wasn't he denying that he was gay after the tabloids outed him?

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2012

Simpson can sing and act if you have a really low standard for both of those. You can't even claim the public thinks she's a good singer, because she only had 1 Top 10 single, and none have even come close since 2006. Has-been.

by Anonymousreply 1112/27/2012

I heard her "Baby It's Cold Outside" in a store the other day, and honest to god it's about the worst thing I have EVER heard. Intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 1212/27/2012

Why is Jessica Simpson still in the news? She doesn't do anything in the entertainment business any longer.

And why doesn't she sing anymore?

by Anonymousreply 1412/27/2012

She doesn't sing anymore because she's very bad at singing. What's so fucking difficult to figure out about that? Her last pop single in 2008 peaked at #65. Once a no-talent like her gets kicked to the curb, there's no coming back.

by Anonymousreply 1512/27/2012

Eric fucks me on Tuesdays

by Anonymousreply 1612/27/2012

R2, she was seen out last month gorging on wings and high calorie dips at some restaurant in the valley. Now that she's pregnant, she can eat again and the girl loves to admit she love to eat and loathes dieting and exercise.

She lost enough to get her $4 million from weight watchers. Now she wants to eat again. Pregnancy is the perfect excuse. She has enough money it doesn't matter if she has kids back to back cause she can afford and army of nannies.

by Anonymousreply 1712/27/2012

She doesn't need a lousy $4 million, R17. Her fashion empire has made her filthy rich.

By the way, "gorging" on wings and dip? Was she in an eating contest where she ate 200 of them? You're an idiot. People are allowed to eat. It's kind of necessary if you want to, you know....stay alive. If she's on a low carb diet, wings with dip are entirely appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 1812/27/2012

She was a shitty singer. She could retire on the money she's made off of her shoes and stuff but once a fame whore....her only career now is going to be gaining and losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 1912/27/2012

I can't think of another "celebrity" who has made so much money from a fashion line. Has anyone ever made more?

by Anonymousreply 2012/27/2012

Yes, R20. The Olsen trolls.

by Anonymousreply 2112/27/2012

Joan Rivers makes a pretty penny on her jewelry and has branched out into clothes.

by Anonymousreply 2212/27/2012

She'd make a good talk show host.

by Anonymousreply 2312/27/2012

She's dumb as a box of (fake) hair.

by Anonymousreply 2412/28/2012

Now is she the one who married Justin Timberlake? Or is she the one that divorced Kevin Federline?

by Anonymousreply 2512/29/2012

Well congratulations. In case Miss Simpson doesn't read this website, where can I send her a card.

Hey let's ALL send her a card. I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Especially during the first months of pregnancy when the mourning sickness sinks in.

by Anonymousreply 2612/29/2012

Already has a noticeable bump.

by Anonymousreply 2712/30/2012

And nobody cares...

by Anonymousreply 2812/30/2012

Noticeable bump? She looks like she's ready to deliver!

by Anonymousreply 2912/30/2012

R29 - she looks 4-5 mo. along.

by Anonymousreply 3012/30/2012

I've had 3 pregnancies and based on my own experience she looks further along than 4 or 5 months. People vary, of course, in how big they get. My mother was a 98 pound woman who gained 30 pounds with me and still didn't know she was pregnant until very close to the end. Yeah, I know those stories seem like they can't be true unless they're very large women to begin with but this is what I was told.

Maxwell is a beautiful baby but what an awful name for a girl.

by Anonymousreply 3112/30/2012

Did they fuck on the way home from the hospital from the first kid? Jesus, she gave birth like 6 months ago!

by Anonymousreply 3212/30/2012

She makes Anna Nicole Smith look like Albert Einstein

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2012

She looks about 5 months along and still a total tard-face.

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!