Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Men Turned on by Butch Lesbians

I know this sounds odd, but there's something about really fit confident lesbians that's very appealing.

Joan Jett's video in the link is an example - beautiful woman with an almost impossibly thin torso and worked out body. I know she was (and still is I think) a body builder.

Anyway - anyone else like to chime in? I always see a few lesbian women in gay clubs that just blow me away in how sexy they are.

by gay manreply 1112/30/2012

Boyish, slender, flat-chested and androgynous: yes/maybe. Butch, and all that implies: NO.

Joan Jett (as she looked in the video you posted) may not be the best example, though, OP. She's a cartoonish rock chick, with long hair and in full makeup, although admittedly her energy is pure butch despite the feminine exterior.

by gay manreply 112/25/2012

Your first paragraph, R1, is the problem. That IS the definition of butch.

I find it hilarious that many young lesbians who say they would never date a butch girl are attracted to women who look like pretty boys.

I mean, if you're going to break these categories down into butch/femme, those androgynes ARE butch. The problem is that the word "butch" has been redefined to mean "faux-masculine, fat & ugly." Butch is butch, ladies. If you look like a young boy, you're sure as fuck not FEMME.

by gay manreply 212/25/2012

by gay manreply 312/30/2012

Most Gay men are afraid of (mock) Butch Lesbians.

This thread kinda reeks of the local DL Jesus Freak trying AGAIN, to convince gay men than they can change.

by gay manreply 412/30/2012

What a weird thread. Straight men are straight because they are attracted to WOMEN. Not boyish, slender, flat-chested and androgynous. They may as well be gay if that's what they want.

by gay manreply 512/30/2012

Uh, no. I am attracted to MEN!!!!

by gay manreply 612/30/2012

Straight men who like butch chicks crave the homo sex. It's as close as they can get to being with a man without having to actually be with a man.

Straight guys like tits and ass.

by gay manreply 712/30/2012

I have NEVER understood by fem lezzes would be all hot over people who are more male than most str8 men?

Nor do I get why "gay" men are interested in CD's but that's another thread I suppose.

by gay manreply 812/30/2012

[quote]Straight men who like butch chicks crave the homo sex.

I generally disagree with this.

by gay manreply 912/30/2012

I've seen what I thought was a hot guy in a gay establishment, and it turned out to be a butch lesbian. Disappointment is an understatement.

by gay manreply 1012/30/2012

I've never been surprised when someone that exclusively dates androgynous opposite sex partners turns out to be gay.

by gay manreply 1112/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.