Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

LaToya Jackson's dogs drink ONLY Figi water

La Toya Jackson wants nothing but the BEST for her two dogs -- telling TMZ, her little flea bags drink ONLY Fiji-brand water.

La Toya was out in Beverly Hills when asked her about her two pups -- named Prince and Paris ... after La Toya's famous niece and nephew.

And that's when she dropped the bombshell -- telling our camera guy, her furry friends ONLY drink that ridiculously expensive Fiji-brand artesian water in those clear square plastic bottles.

And they still probably lick their own butts.

(video at link)

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013

While LaToya drinks out of the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 112/25/2012

LOL R1

by Anonymousreply 212/25/2012

Where's LaToya getting that kind of money? Girl, you're living way beyond your means.

by Anonymousreply 312/25/2012

When I lived in New Orleans my cats did not drink tap water. Nor did I make ice cubes with tap water. As my cats lived to 15 and 20 I think it was the right decision.

by Anonymousreply 412/25/2012

My cat gets filtered tap water. Chlorine tastes horrible and is also fairly unhealthy for your body.

by Anonymousreply 512/25/2012

She really named the dogs after her brother's two oldest kids? That is nasty, Miss Jackson.

Still smarting from being cut out of the will? Pssst- that's one of the reasons Michael wanted to have children: so his father and his siblings could never, ever get their hands on his fortune.

by Anonymousreply 612/25/2012

[quote]Where's LaToya getting that kind of money? Girl, you're living way beyond your means.

Living beyond ones means seems to be a family trait with the Jacksons...

by Anonymousreply 712/25/2012

Oh BRING us some figi water... bring us some figi water, bring us some figi water, ...and a walkie right here!

by Anonymousreply 812/25/2012

Bitches, please! At home her dogs drink only out of the neighbor's sprinklers, because the water bill hasn't been paid for six months.

But telling the paps that you're still living above your means is still free.

by Anonymousreply 912/25/2012

[quote]When I lived in New Orleans my cats did not drink tap water. Nor did I make ice cubes with tap water. As my cats lived to 15 and 20 I think it was the right decision.

My cat lived to be 18 on tap water and the cheapest cat food at the store.

by Anonymousreply 1012/25/2012

Her mutts have a bigger carbon footprint than I do.

by Anonymousreply 1112/25/2012

Isn't Figi owned by Disney of all things? Probably a contract spiff.

by Anonymousreply 1212/25/2012

WELL! *MY* dog only drinks Trump Ice.

by Anonymousreply 1312/25/2012

Look who their owner is. They deserve some nice things in life.

by Anonymousreply 1412/27/2012

Incidentally, this reminds me of an interview Cameron Diaz gave circa 2000, in which she stated she only washed her face with Evian water 'cause "the water in L.A. sucks."

by Anonymousreply 1512/27/2012

You're an idiot if you give your dogs tap water. That would have been okay 20 years ago but with all the shit they have in tap water now it would be foolish. My veterinarian expressly told me to give my dogs only filtered water.

by Anonymousreply 1612/27/2012

[quote] My veterinarian expressly told me to give my dogs only filtered water.

Then he sold me 12 cases of filtered water.

by Anonymousreply 1712/27/2012

I gave my dogs only Poland Springs water for years. Then I found out it's not good, after all that money and carting it home. Now they get water filtered through a Zero Water filter, which I've found to be excellent. on a side note Mae west used to bathe in bottled water for most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 1812/27/2012

LATOYA JACKSON DID YOU KNOW REPUBLICAN MARK PATRICK SEYMOUR JANUARY 20TH 2013 WILL HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT ELECT FOR SIX MONTHS NOW

by Anonymousreply 1901/07/2013

[Figi water]

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2001/07/2013

That water isn't expensive.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.