Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

American Horror Story on Netflix

I don't know if I like it but can't stop watching...

Jessica Lange is acting her heart out...

by LIKreply 1212/27/2012

I felt the same way. I didn't "like" it but I watched all 12 episodes over a three day period. I found the ending "unfulfilled".

by LIKreply 112/24/2012

R1, you seem pretty stupid.

by LIKreply 212/24/2012

The Show began as it ended trying too hard BUT Jessica proves she can wipe the floor with Joan,Bette and Our Beloved Meryl...

Is the 2nd season more of the same?

by LIKreply 312/24/2012

I don't care for American Horror Story, but love Jessica Lange in it. I've been watching American Horror Story on Netflix too, and can't wait to watch the next episode.

by LIKreply 412/24/2012

R3, don't bother with the second season. I can tell you're too old to get it.

by LIKreply 512/24/2012

Fuck off, R2. I completely agree with R1. Although I loved the first season in general, I was not satisfied with the ending. It *should* have ended with all of the souls trapped in the house being released, instead of being stuck there for an eternity (or at least until the house finally gets demolished).

by LIKreply 612/24/2012

Dear dear r5 sometimes when you get older you get wiser...

by LIKreply 712/24/2012

[quote]Is the 2nd season more of the same?

I've been enjoying the 2nd season, but it definitely is more OTT than the 1st season, so if you thought they were trying too hard that season, then you probably won't like Asylum.

Lange is even better this 2nd season IMO, delivering monologues and meltdowns that are simply mesmerizing to watch. Plus, you have James Cromwell, Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulsen, Zachary Quinto et. al. all acting their asses off and giving Lange a run for her money.

by LIKreply 812/24/2012

[quote]It *should* have ended with all of the souls trapped in the house being released, instead of being stuck there for an eternity

Says you.

by LIKreply 912/24/2012

I always imagined that Lange's character in season one is very close to a lot of DLers' mothers, which would explain so much.

by LIKreply 1012/25/2012

Asylum is not for the faint of heart, or the swine who turn their snouts up to the pearls of season 1. I'm a big fan of the show but the grimness and ugliness of Asylum is pretty hard for me to take. It's a fascinating show though, can't wait to see what they do for season 3.

by LIKreply 1112/25/2012

[quote] It *should* have ended with all of the souls trapped in the house being released, instead of being stuck there for an eternity (or at least until the house finally gets demolished).

Yes, and a big wedding, too!

by LIKreply 1212/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.