Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

**BREAKING - Bethanny Frankel announces separation from Jason Hoppy

First Harry and Marc, now this.

by Cryingg as I typereply 11312/31/2012

Who ARE these people? Are they from one of those "housewives" reality shows? Only low grade morons watch or have ever watched those shows. These people have no talent. They have no reason to be famous.

by Cryingg as I typereply 112/23/2012

This actually makes me sad.

by Cryingg as I typereply 212/23/2012

Not surprising in the slightest. She has to be exhausting to live with.

by Cryingg as I typereply 312/23/2012

He will, of course, want 50% of her Skinny Girl fortune.

by Cryingg as I typereply 412/23/2012

You really think they don't have an iron-clad prenup, R4? You don't know Bethanny if you think that.

by Cryingg as I typereply 512/23/2012

Even though we all saw this coming, it's still kind of sad. Bethenny doesn't want a nice guy. Jason is a great, GREAT guy and will be snatched up very quickly by some nice woman who will give him stability and a family. Bethenny simply doesn't know how to be loved or how to be happy. And I always thought that what she really wants is a rich and powerful type A to put her in her place. That is the kind of man she needs, not a normal guy like Jason Hoppy.

by Cryingg as I typereply 612/23/2012

When he was trying to decide whether to give up his job and work with her full time, I started screaming at the TV, "NO! Don't do it!" But he did. The beginning of the end.

by Cryingg as I typereply 712/23/2012

I agree with R6. I love Jason, and think he's such a great catch. So much so, I'd go straight for him :)

I'm sure there is a pre-nup, but you have to remember, Jason was definitely a part of Bethanny's branding of herself, so I hope she doesn't screw him over.

by Cryingg as I typereply 912/23/2012

Will she be renaming the show, then? And possibly needing a new sidekick?

by Cryingg as I typereply 1012/23/2012

The next season will be called Bethanny: Single in the City

by Cryingg as I typereply 1112/23/2012

Jason, if you're looking for some rebound/interim blow and go jobs, look me up! That man is a hot piece of SEX on a stick!

by Cryingg as I typereply 1212/23/2012

She need me now more than ever!

by Cryingg as I typereply 1312/23/2012

This was inevitable. He's way too good for her.

by Cryingg as I typereply 1412/23/2012

Hopefully this won't affect her role as Quagmire on The Family Guy.

by Cryingg as I typereply 1512/23/2012

It couldn't have happened to a nastier, more deserving bitch.

And no, I'm not Jill Zarin. She's just an unpleasant person, period.

by Cryingg as I typereply 1612/23/2012

Who cares? Who cares about any of this? I want you all to zip it. Bethanny has tried to kill me many times. I threw up because of nightmares over that hobag. I want some jelly beans for my time out. OMG, Al Sharpton! I'm not having a breakdown, it's a breakthrough!

by Cryingg as I typereply 1712/23/2012

I am sad for both of them. Unfortunately Bethanny is probably not able to be married to anyone. She can not stop talking long enough to have the necessary give and take that all men require. I think her heart means well, but her upbringing probably hurt her too much to sustain a relationship. It would be nice if she and Jason divorced and then became friends for Bryn's sake. And theirs. Their child is adorable.

by Cryingg as I typereply 1812/23/2012

This marriage was always doomed. Jason was from HAZLETON, PA, FGS (I'm a coal-cracker myself, so I'm allowed).

He was chosen by BF as a sire, like her father's horses; as a plot development; and as a brand-enhancer.

by Cryingg as I typereply 1912/23/2012

Geez, she couldn't wait until AFTER the holidays?

I feel sorry for her kid. For sooooo many reasons.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2012/23/2012

Was this marriage ever real? This seemed staged from the beginning with a clear expiration date.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2112/23/2012

I read about rumors that the whole marriage was just part of her PR idea to promote herself and her brand and she never really cared for her husband in the first place and looked for a way to divorce him with as much (postive for her) PR exposure as possible the moment they got married.

Hopefully he gets custody of the kids.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2212/23/2012

She is the cuntiest cunt who ever cunted.

He is hot as hell and could do anything he wanted to me, whenever, wherever.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2312/23/2012

R6, give me a break. Jason is a douchebag. He was always such a downer. And he's a momma's boy; he's not such a catch if the parents are included.

Bethenny doesn't need a wet blanket like Jason. He's not the only hot guy she's ever been with - she has great taste in men. Look at her business partners and former boyfriends. They're all hot.

Bethenny rocks. The Skinny Girl brand has nothing to do with Jason. You think women can't identify with Bethenny? Please. Jason was too threatened by her to enjoy the wonderful life she provided for them. Who needs that?

by Cryingg as I typereply 2412/23/2012

R24 is very clearly Bethenny.

Damn, bitch, you don't even try to hide it, do you?

by Cryingg as I typereply 2512/23/2012

Jesus, does she think she can do better?

by Cryingg as I typereply 2612/23/2012

[quote]When he was trying to decide whether to give up his job and work with her full time, I started screaming at the TV, "NO! Don't do it!" But he did. The beginning of the end.

Actually, that was the smartest move he ever made. Now he has a claim on Skinny Girl money, despite any pre-nup that may be in place. Pre-nups can always be challenged in court. The fact that he was a major player in the development of the brand during their marriage puts him in a strong position. Bethenny will probably be forced to offer him a very nice settlement, which could set him up for life.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2712/23/2012

I think this was all arranged to get her brand and shows up and running. There were always rumors about Jason.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2812/23/2012

Now she's free to reprise her role as Jigsaw in SAW 7.

by Cryingg as I typereply 2912/23/2012

What rumors, R28?

by Cryingg as I typereply 3012/23/2012

Not shocked. She used him for his sperm.

by Cryingg as I typereply 3112/23/2012

Back when Bethenny got engaged, Omarosa said she was marrying a gay man for ratings. (Of course, Bethenny said something about Omarosa first...)

[quote]He's not the only hot guy she's ever been with - she has great taste in men.

Mike, the Situation?

I couldn't have put up with Bethenny for one second. She's a nickel-plated ball clipper.

by Cryingg as I typereply 3212/23/2012

I guess the Mayans were off by two days.

by Cryingg as I typereply 3312/23/2012

They sold the Skinny Girl brand, I'm not sure how much claim one can have on something they no longer own.

by Cryingg as I typereply 3412/23/2012

R34, are you really that ignorant?

by Cryingg as I typereply 3512/23/2012

This will hurt her new talk show. I use to like Bethany but not anymore. Team Jason all the way!

by Cryingg as I typereply 3612/24/2012

She's a total cunt. No one wants her around

by Cryingg as I typereply 3712/24/2012

SkinnyGirl didn't hit it big until well after they were married. Since Bethenny had no money to speak of when they first hooked up, I can't imagine they had a prenup. As such, he should get half of the $85 million she pocketed for selling the brand.

Btw count me in as one of the (apparently few) here who doesn't think Bethenny is a total cunt. Which isn't to say she doesn't have issues out the wazoo, but I haven't seen anything indicating she's some sort of horrible, evil person. I suspect she's simply too damaged to have any semblance of a real, long-term relationship, but that's not the same thing as being horrible.

by Cryingg as I typereply 3812/24/2012

R22, yes, you really know all about this, stating 'I hope she gets the 'kids'.'

They do not have plural kids.

They have one 2 1/2 year old girl named Bryn.

by Cryingg as I typereply 3912/24/2012

Jason insisted on having his parents as a very integral part of their life.

He wanted to see his parents every weekend or every week - letting the parents come for visits and being around all weekend and during the week - or Jason going to Pennsylvania all the time preferably with his daughter, Bryn.

Many wives do not want the husband's parents around so much of the time - so many visits is a big intrusion. And the same wives do not want to visit parents that often.

It was a big issue between Jason and Betheny.

Some couples who live in the same town or very close nearby get in the habit of seeing parents a lot - but Betheny is not that type of woman and I agree with her.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4012/24/2012

Bullshit r40. He wanted to see his parents once a month. He wanted his parents to have a close relationship with their granddaughter. How is that abnormal.

There is a prenup. She talked about it on her show with her therapist. I hope he fights it.

She's so over.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4112/24/2012

"Who ARE these people?"

That's my exact reaction whenever I walk by the magazine rack at the grocery store and see all these z-list reality "stars" staring back at me. And I'm not even talking about the Kardashians.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4212/24/2012

No, R41, it was not just once a month.

As a very long-time single man who did not marry until age 40 or so, Jason was accustomed to spending a lot of time with his parents on weekends and long weekends.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4312/24/2012

R41, by the way, you always pop up to say the same thing in every Jason Hoppy thread.

You are obviously overly dependent upon your parents just as Jason is.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4412/24/2012

Jason seems to be bi-sexual - but more gay than straight.

And he definitely is a momma's boy which is not an attractive trait in a married man.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4512/24/2012

Um, she didn't get anywhere NEAR $85 million for the skinny girl brand. That was some sort of BS PR spin and the truth is I think she got much less as the amount was widely disputed as the attached article says. Her baby was also VERY premature so for her to run around afterwards saying how she did diet and exercise to lose the baby weight, when she gave birth in the 6th month (cause the baby couldn't wait to get away from her either) or something and hadn't gained much.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4612/24/2012

Another poster here...Jason DID want to see his parents more than once a month and THIS was before their daughter was born. He explained the situation of his brother's death being part of the reason he wanted his parents to visit and vice versa. Bethanny couldn't wrap her head around seeing her in-laws so much. She brought it up to her therapist a lot during the 1st season...she always felt like the bad guy. I knew this issue would be one of their biggest problems in their relationship.

Not a Bethanny defender...they both have their issues. Bethanny's issues were on the more extreme end. They just didn't belong together because they are too different. Jason will be fine and will find a normal woman to spend all of his Skinny Girl money. Bethanny will be the making her money no matter what!

by Cryingg as I typereply 4712/24/2012

Dog face will be eating Alpo now! Well she got her child so there is no use for him now.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4812/24/2012

Jason deserves ZERO money.

by Cryingg as I typereply 4912/24/2012

There won't be another season of Bethenny Ever After. The ratings in the last season were terrible. Each week fewer people watched.

I'm glad Bethenny is getting her just deserts after she treated Kelly horribly and told castmembers to not film with her so she will be cut from the show.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5012/24/2012

Who?

It's beyond me how so many of you seem to know about these people.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5112/24/2012

R49, She asked him to quit his job and work on the brand. I'm not saying he deserves half of anything, but he made a contribution. Let's hope Jason is the bigger man and not try to fight her for money. On the flip side, let's hope Bethanny is a bigger person and give him a little something for his troubles.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5212/24/2012

Any contribution (and I'm sure it was almost nothing) was strictly for his own benefit so he could diddle around at home and pretend like he is contributing instead of having to work hard as a medical supplies salesman for little money and doing boring work.

And you have no idea whatsoever how long he worked as a contributor - it may have been just a matter of months.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5312/24/2012

she never got 85 million, it was 4.5 million of which she owed 3 million she has no money

by Cryingg as I typereply 5412/24/2012

shreeeeeeeeeeeeeek

by Cryingg as I typereply 5512/24/2012

I cannot understand why she (and Jason) spent so much money designing, building, and furnishing a new apartment with high end everything.

It was chronicled in their TV show. It seemed unnecessary, although it made for some interesting TV episodes.

And the apartment did not even have any outdoor space such as a terrace, patio, balcony,or siting area (unless they failed to show it)

I can't see spending millions of dollars on a NYC unit such as they chose - without any outdoor space.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5612/24/2012

Who in Bethanny Frankel?

by Cryingg as I typereply 5712/24/2012

What R40 said. I'd kill myself if I had to see the inlaws every weekend or even every week.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5812/24/2012

I hope the shock and outrage of this news forces Frauen everywhere to stop buying Skinnygirl products and that her teevee show ratings plummet when she is seen around town with her new fucky du jour.

by Cryingg as I typereply 5912/24/2012

That's the million dollar question, r57.

by Cryingg as I typereply 6012/24/2012

Her talk show got picked up so she's probably trading him in and moving to LA

by Cryingg as I typereply 6112/24/2012

Wait, didn't she also pull this shit right before her talk show aired?

[quote]Geez, she couldn't wait until AFTER the holidays?

Makes me think there is some kind of January 1st out clause in the pre-nup.

by Cryingg as I typereply 6212/24/2012

I wonder if she's fucking the hot business partner Matt Hess?

by Cryingg as I typereply 6312/24/2012

It could be Jason who decided to end the marriage.

Those of you thinking it is definitely Bethanny who decided to end the marriage could be entirely wrong.

Or it could be that they both decided together to end the marriage.

by Cryingg as I typereply 6412/24/2012

Bummer news (buried Xmas weekend--that's pr dollars well spent). I like both of them from the showS. I haven't tasted "Skinny Girl" but I think she has a future in Hwood. The best to him, her, his family, and of course, the lil girl.

And to all a good nite!

by Cryingg as I typereply 6512/24/2012

This was the end of a contract.

by Cryingg as I typereply 6612/24/2012

I bet that wedding planner she tortured is laughing his ass off.

Nice way to dump the new Bethanny, Xmas weekend when no one is in town and reading the news

by Cryingg as I typereply 6712/24/2012

Bethanny is not a nice person. She was never meant for a guy like Jason. His parents walked on eggshells around that bitch. Her show sucks. She is yesterday's news. He will find a nice girl from Pittsburg and have more kids and will be lucky to be rid of cunt Bethanny.

by Cryingg as I typereply 6812/24/2012

Bethenny is smart - she knew exactly how to play her audience. The unlucky-in-love girl finally gets the man, the baby, the happy ending, and it all plays out on TV. If you think for a second Jason was wronged and/or not in on this from the beginning, you're crazy.

by Cryingg as I typereply 6912/24/2012

Maybe I shouldn't say this on Christmas Eve, but it couldn't have happened to a cuntier TV-face.

by Cryingg as I typereply 7012/24/2012

That Dr Quack therapist she featured on the show apparently wasn't much help.

by Cryingg as I typereply 7112/24/2012

There was nothing real about her "reality" show.

by Cryingg as I typereply 7212/24/2012

Don't marry a man who has to see his family all the time if that's not your thing. I know I wouldn't.

by Cryingg as I typereply 7312/24/2012

I still like her. Jason seemed to have major male ego issues with being the 2nd banana and not the bread winner.

He moped a lot about where to go with his career and not wanting to work for her.

Then don't - but get the hell out of the way at the same time.

Bethanny does have a career and he seemed to make everything harder for her.

by Cryingg as I typereply 7412/24/2012

Both Bethanny and Jill are two bitches of the highest order.

First poor Jason loses his brother and then he gets this bitch. I think the guy is wonderful and hope he finds a nice girl and enjoys a peaceful life away from this shrew.

by Cryingg as I typereply 7512/24/2012

She should have just gone to a sperm bank

by Cryingg as I typereply 7712/24/2012

Who will tend to Jason's warm, moist, inviting anus?

by Cryingg as I typereply 7912/24/2012

[quote]Um, she didn't get anywhere NEAR $85 million for the skinny girl brand.

Um, yes, she did. The $85 million figure was published by The Wall Street Journal. The rumors that she made a fraction of that appeared in the tabloids and were never substantiated (and Bethanny denied them). I'll go with the NON-tabloid news source, thanks.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8012/24/2012

Bethanny is still the spokesperson for Skinny Girl and receives bonuses from its sales. That was part of the deal.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8112/24/2012

R6 makes me incredibly sad.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8212/24/2012

R18, do you also write letters to People Magazine about how happy you are for Reese? This makes you sad? GET.A.LIFE.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8312/24/2012

R6, since you say Jason will be snatched up quickly by a woman who will give him a family, why is it that he reached age 40 or so without being snatched up?

by Cryingg as I typereply 8412/24/2012

I'm r6, r82 please do forgive me for being aware of people who are reality stars and posting about it on a website that is purported to be here for this kind of thing.

You joyless losers completely suck the fun out of this site.

I like talking shit about reality stars and celebrities because my interpersonal relationships are very strong and relatively free of such drama. Kill me.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8512/24/2012

Yeah r82 what a nasty person you are, I mean you click on a Bethany thread and then say something hurtful and mean about another poster in a failed attempt to be snidefully clever. You are the sad one.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8612/24/2012

Her "diet cocktail" idea--which she worked very hard to get off the ground--is now an entire industry. She's RICHIE RICHIE RICHIE rich.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8712/24/2012

Yet still a cu-cu-cu-cu cunt.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8812/24/2012

Jason wasn't in her league. He never had a defined role or career. He was a physical trainer trying to segue into something better through B's connections. Finally, he ended up working for her and that was that. Bethanny thinks of herself as billionaire bait. He was a stepping stone, a handsome hunk of a stepping stone, but a stepping stone nonetheless.

by Cryingg as I typereply 8912/24/2012

He was a salesmen of medication or medical supplies, R89. A sales rep.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9012/24/2012

Andy Cohen gets to see all that uncensored footage of Jason taking a shower. Lucky bastard! God DAMN, I want to see that video! ;) Jason is HOT TO DEATH.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9112/24/2012

And, R85, people like you suck the intelligence out of the room and, unfortunately, the country. But, by all means, keep putting such deep thought into the lives of people who couldn't care less whether you live or die. And that includes bothering with what I think of you.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9212/24/2012

He knew exactly what he was getting into.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9312/24/2012

She tried to take him along for the ride but he couldn't enjoy it. He wanted to be her, the successful breadwinner and he couldn't see that there were far more valuable things he could contribute to her life other than money.

People thinking he'd get some big settlement must be high. There are three seasons of her reality show documenting that he was not involved in the development of the brand and, at best, made a few business trips to a manufacturing plant to sort out logistics. He wasn't a product developer, he had nothing to do with the Skinny Girl brand.

He's one of those asshole guys that insults his uber-successful, self-made wife in public - who needs that? He was too beta for her.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9412/25/2012

Her first husband, Peter Sussman, looks hot. BDF.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9512/25/2012

R94 = Bethanny

by Cryingg as I typereply 9612/25/2012

She is a harpy whose nature is to emasculate men. If she does settle with a man, he will have to be more powerful than she and put her in her place. Unlike me, she can only be happy if a man treats her as an inferior.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9712/25/2012

Who are these freaks who love Bethenny? Is this a PR campaign? She is an exceptionally unlikable person.

by Cryingg as I typereply 9812/25/2012

R95, Bethanny was never married previously, was she?

Isn't that her business partner?

by Cryingg as I typereply 9912/25/2012

I haven't watched this show. Does she show therapy sessions on camera or does she discuss her sessions? Aside from an attention seeker like Dr. Phil, who had let his licensing drop before he had his own show, what kind of a therapist would do sessions for TV like this without implications with his/her guild or professional body?

by Cryingg as I typereply 10012/25/2012

I'm gay and I'd fuck you Bethanny. And then you could give me a credit card and I'd get out of your hair. Does it get better than that? I think not.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10112/25/2012

I like Bethenny. I think she's hilarious and brave, she's always challenging herself. She works hard, is unpretentious. I don't know why you queens hate her. You're all so jealous - and don't say you're not.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10212/26/2012

Jason was a pharmaceutical sales rep. Now that some girls know who he is, he won't be single long. Bethanny is a shrill, humorless CUNT.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10312/26/2012

R103, he was single until age 40 or so!!

He is no different now than he was before.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10412/26/2012

R102 = Bethenny's terrible PR machine

by Cryingg as I typereply 10512/26/2012

Have no idea who these people are.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10612/26/2012

Good for Jason....how he could put up with that horse jawed, braying harpy is beyond me.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10712/26/2012

Where does the line start to suck Jason's meaty cock?

by Cryingg as I typereply 10812/26/2012

Bethanny's therapist is about as unprofessional as they get. It was already on the rocks, but when, on that ludicrous couples' therapy weekend sail bullshit, when she not only let him set Jason up, but joined in on the verbal abuse spree, her marriage was doomed. She can sometimes be amusing, but narcissists are better off single. At least it's better for their spouses.

by Cryingg as I typereply 10912/27/2012

Bethanny reminds me of Rhoda.

by Cryingg as I typereply 11012/30/2012

Rhoda had a sense of humor.

by Cryingg as I typereply 11112/30/2012

I stopped watching her years ago because she was so unlikable and narcissistic. She struck me as the antithesis of "keeping it real," which translated to being obnoxious and vulgar.

I remember all these stupid women who identified with her as damaged goods, and admired her drive and pluckiness, and bought her crap. Then Ellen gave her a talk show. Is she still as popular as she was when she got married and had the kid? Or have people finally wised us?

by Cryingg as I typereply 11212/31/2012

During her most recent reality show, Bethanny took her little baby, Bryn, age 2, in two different boats on rough seas WITHOUT a life jacket.

I think that is unforgiveable and incredibly negligent.

by Cryingg as I typereply 11312/31/2012
Need more help? Click Here.