Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have You Ever Been Attracted To Your Sister's Boyfriend?

How old were you? How old were they? How long ago was it?

by Pulling up a chairreply 3312/28/2012

Yes. I'm 22 now, but I was 17 then. His name was Will. He was 24. I was staying with my sister at the time because my stepmother didn't want me at the house.

He was that really hot, laid back type. Kind of like Ryan from The O.C.

One night we were playing Mario Kart and smoking weed and he said I could blow him. I said no, but I regret it

by Pulling up a chairreply 112/19/2012

Sadly, my sisters were never into anyone like this

by Pulling up a chairreply 1212/20/2012

[quote]Be gone, Incest Troll-y OP.

F&F, yet again. Get back in your other thread, weirdo. You're sick.

by Pulling up a chairreply 1312/20/2012

In high school my sister dated someone on the wrestling team--I was in grade school and when he came over to the house he always tried to get me to wrestle with him or otherwise fool around with "horseplay"--maybe it was his way to try to "butch me up". I always liked smacking him on the ass and once when he came over I said I didn't feel like wrestling and he said, "aww come on, I'll let you smack my ass 10 times if you do". So I did and I smacked his ass 10 times as hard as I could after my mother told us to quit the roughhousing in the house, so yes, I guess I was attracted to him in a way.

by Pulling up a chairreply 1412/20/2012

Only one. Huge Italian guy, a state matial arts champ. 6'1", muscles like granite, hairy as an ape, and not too handsome at all. Uncut thigh-slapping MULE DICK I saw many times in the locker room at the YMCA both our families were members of. His dad was almost identical, only 25 years older. They were both very friendly to me. (Not friendly enough!)

The man she later married was (and is) very handsome, but not attractive to me that way, but he's the finest man I ever met in my life.

by Pulling up a chairreply 1512/20/2012

[quote]I smacked his ass 10 times as hard as I could

Did you get hard?

Did he get hard?

by Pulling up a chairreply 1612/24/2012

No, but I was jealous that my sister fucked almost all of my straight high school friends.

by Pulling up a chairreply 1712/24/2012

Yes, his name was Dave. My sister was about 17 and he was the same age. Sandy haired smooth hairless football player. I was 20. I ended up sharing a room with him fo about 10 days on a vacation to Mexico where I sister was doing student teaching. Each night at the hotel we took our showers. He would stroll out stark naked big dick swinging looking as he had just jerked off.I think it was a jock thing. Really nice big dick and bubble butt. I followed suit not hiding my body. I always had a hunch I could have him but we all lived in a very small town.

by Pulling up a chairreply 1812/24/2012

I was not attracted to my older sister's boyfriend, per se, but we did end up fooling around. He's Puerto Rican and was built like a brick shithouse. It started when I was 12 and he was 19. They'd been dating 2 years by then. One night on a camping trip with my family (he came along), my brother and I shared a tent with him, and I became bold in the middle of the night and reached into his sleeping bag and grabbed his crotch (he was wearing only briefs). He didn't say anything and I played with his exposed cock for a long while. He got really hard and eventually came. My brother never woke up.

We didn't fool again til a year later. Then it became a common occurrence. He never did anything to me, except for stroke me now and then, but mostly I was content just playing/fondling/sucking his big cock/balls. As a young teen I got a kick exploring a grown man's body. We only did this for a couple years until he married my sister when I was 17. They're still married 15 years later, have two young daughters, and of course we still see each other at family functions and such. We never talk about those early times, but sometimes I mention my latest lay, usually humorously.

When my younger sister went off to college, she started dating this hot Italian. One night, a couple months after they began dating (I was 23, he was 19), we all were visiting home for the weekend, and my sister had gone to bed and left us two watching TV together. We talked about various things and eventually I turned the discussion to sex. I began asking him questions of a sexual nature (Do you jack off? Have you and my sister fucked yet?) that seemed to embarrass him, but he answered, anyway (BTW: His answers were "yes" and "no," respectively). Then out of the blue I asked him if I could kiss him. He thought for a moment and said, "Okay, but only on the cheek." So I did. After that things got really awkward, so I quickly changed the subject back to what was playing on the TV. If I'd been more daring, I wonder how far I could've gotten? But that's neither here nor there. They've been married 3 years now (together for 9) and recently had a son.

I no longer see my brohters-in-law in a sexual way, but it was fun while it lasted.

by Pulling up a chairreply 1912/24/2012

Who is this lame HGG creature?

by Pulling up a chairreply 2112/24/2012

Absolutely not. My sisters are attractive and successful women but they only go for men they can save. One has a thing for drug addicts, alcoholics and men with mental health issues. If they smell that's a plus. The other sister has a thing for ugly, unemployed men with big cocks (yes, she told me once when I asked why all her boyfriends were gross). I call her Miss Pity Fuck. The other one is called Florence, as in Nightingale.

by Pulling up a chairreply 2212/24/2012

R21, we've always had creatures like this but they didn't make a dent since there were so many people posting inside info here.

by Pulling up a chairreply 2312/25/2012

R20 is a miserable eldergay off his meds. Try trolldar on him. He's really an awful person.

by Pulling up a chairreply 2412/25/2012

by Pulling up a chairreply 2512/28/2012

I don't have a sister, you insensitive clod!

by Pulling up a chairreply 2612/28/2012

My older sister's boyfriend in high school was a hot tennis player named Tom. Built like a typical muscular tennis player without a pound of fat on him, he had dark hair, thick eyebrows and light blue eyes. He usually had on tennis shorts and his tanned, muscular, slightly bowed legs were covered in dark hair. His best friend, Scott, who wasn't my sister's boyfriend but hot regardless, would come over to our house with him a lot and they'd all lay out by our pool. Scott looked just like Tom except he had blonde hair on his head and brown hair on his body. Each was starting to get hair on their chests but Tom had a dark treasure trail. I remember them like it was yesterday.

by Pulling up a chairreply 2712/28/2012

No, but I've slept with my boyfriend's brother.

by Pulling up a chairreply 2812/28/2012

R5, you are truly an idiot.

by Pulling up a chairreply 2912/28/2012

My sister's boyfriend/fiance/husband twice tried to get me to have sex with him. He wanted me to fuck him. Both times we were drinking and smoking and he pretended it was just something that popped into his head. We were alone at his place both times - this was before they married.

I declined. He said, "What, I'm not good enough for you?" I said, no, it was because I thought he was an asshole for suggesting it. I tried to let my sister know the marriage was a bad idea, but naturally I was a jealous, lying prick.

He later would bring women into their house. The girlfriends even took her underwear and called her on the phone to harass her. Ugly divorce, and afterwards he was arrested to soliciting and coke possession in a park. The park is a tricking spot.

by Pulling up a chairreply 3012/28/2012

Lord, no. My sisters had even worse taste in men than I did.

by Pulling up a chairreply 3112/28/2012

Lord help the mister, who comes between me and my sister.

And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man!

by Pulling up a chairreply 3212/28/2012

My sister was an idiot. She dated this guy who was clearly gay. I wasn't totally out at the time, but I hinted to her that he had a hint of mint, so to speak. One day he just dropped in. Sis was at work, and he knew that. Within 5 minutes we were nekkid, and up to no good. That was in 1992. We've been together ever since. My sister loves us both, and named her 1st son after me.

And YES, I'm still attracted to my sister's boyfriend! lol

by Pulling up a chairreply 3312/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!