Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Perez Hilton is on Ricki Lake

He's so incredibly hard to look at. Eek. And then there's that horrific voice. Do people still visit his stupid site? I forgot he existed way back in, like, 2008.

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012

OP is like 75 years old dude.

by Anonymousreply 112/19/2012

Forgot about him. He's still around?

Isn't he the fat one who hawks frozen dinners now and his mother runs his web site?

by Anonymousreply 212/19/2012

I thought he was on Jenny Craig?

by Anonymousreply 312/19/2012

He is like that Jerry guy from Subway. He was fat now he's just ugly.

by Anonymousreply 412/19/2012

R3 is that what you club kids are calling meth nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 512/19/2012

I forgot about him in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 612/19/2012

Perez Hilton is so random. Do we discuss mix tapes next?

by Anonymousreply 712/19/2012

Perez is a vile, vile 'man'.

by Anonymousreply 812/19/2012

[quote]Do people still visit his stupid site?

Do people still watch Ricki Lake?

by Anonymousreply 912/19/2012

Don't hate on Ricki!

by Anonymousreply 1012/20/2012

r1 = Perez shill

Paris Hilton has fallen so far off the radar that people have forgotten his nom-d'asshole is a parody.

They are the most OVAH people of the decade.

by Anonymousreply 1112/20/2012

r4, so true.

Someone aught to do a thread of fat ugly people who turn into skinny ugly people.

Aside from the health benefits, how sad.

by Anonymousreply 1212/20/2012

It's sad how much of a shill he has become for d list celebs. He tried to get a spot on American Idol as a judge - he promotes all these acts as the next big thing and they fail..he got lucky that Lady Gaga took off and he liked her early on (the whole wifey thing makes me puke). He looks like they took Herman Munster's head and put it on a meth addicts body.

by Anonymousreply 1312/20/2012

Whatever happened to his boy band he was pimping for while?

by Anonymousreply 1412/20/2012

Remember when Perez called himself the "Queen Of All Media" and was trying to live up to that, with short-lived tv shows, organizing concert tours, writing books? I know he wanted his own record label, I don't know if that ever happened. And then suddenly it all ended, and all he seemed to have going was his site. He seems to have given up on being an actual star, but he already has tens of millions so it's not like he needs anything but the blog anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1512/20/2012

I agree, R10 - love Ricki. I'd rather watch her than Katie or any of the other blowhards with talk shows, now. Well, except for Wendy Williams - love her, too. And I have to admit even Jeff Probst is growing on me. But that's it.

by Anonymousreply 1612/20/2012

And I agree with r10 & r16. I thought Ricki had made a big mistake abandoning her tabloid roots for a conventional, bland talk-show. But it turns out Ricki is a very good talk-show host, she has a natural aptitude for it. The format is bland, but she makes it work anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1712/20/2012

Queen of all media? Bitch please. Dude has a face for radio, but his voice disqualifies him from radio. Blogging is where he belongs!

by Anonymousreply 1812/20/2012

[quote]And then suddenly it all ended, and all he seemed to have going was his site.

He doesn't even have that going for him anymore. As soon as he quit giving the real gossip and became a PR puppet, nobody cared anymore. His "gossip" is always out of date now and it's the same PR fluff that you can find on lame sites like Us Weekly.

He should have stuck with what was working and made him edgy. Now he's just a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 1912/30/2012

Ricki Lake has a show again?

Holy fuck, when did I wake up in 1997??

by Anonymousreply 2012/30/2012

Please tell me that the audience still chants 'Go Ricki'

by Anonymousreply 2112/30/2012

I don't think so r21. There might be isolated outbursts of it, but not on a regular basis. She seems to be aiming for the same audience she had in the 90s, but they're grown-up fraus now, so the show is totally different.

by Anonymousreply 2212/30/2012

Ricki Lake is Jerry Springer lite in drag. Perez Hilton AKA Mario is creepy but apparently has made lots of money. Enough to travel the world with his mama

by Anonymousreply 2312/30/2012

To answer the original question...no, I don't think people visit his site much anymore. I just went over there right now to check it out for the first time in over a year and it's like a ghost town. Many posts don't have any comments at all. He lost his audience to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 2412/30/2012

R24 He has no one to blame but himself. He had a niche when he dared to do what others wouldn't do when he outed people and reported juicy gossip. Then he sold out and started doing fluff pieces instead. There's no reason to go to his site anymore when you can get that fluff stuff anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2512/30/2012

Maria Perez Hilton is such a queeny mess. He outs certain situations but protects bi-sluts who are his buddies like Camilla Belle. He lost weight but he's still a major time fug. No amount of plastic surgery can fix his monkey like mug either.

by Anonymousreply 2612/30/2012

[quote]No amount of plastic surgery can fix his monkey like mug either.

You can say that again!

by Anonymousreply 2712/30/2012

[quote] He had a niche when he dared to do what others wouldn't do when he outed people and reported juicy gossip.

And he was never appreciated for that here. The closet-defenders hated him for outing, and everyone else hated him for being fat and ugly. Straights also thought he was the epitome of the type of queeny gay man they hate. I guess he got tired of being hated by everyone.

by Anonymousreply 2812/30/2012

R28 I thought his outing people and juicy gossip was great and I wish there was someone else out there who would be willing to do that type of stuff again.

My problem with him was the way he reported things with all the cruel jokes and insults. If he had just stuck to reporting the gossip without adding all the cruel insults and trying to be funny, he could've done really well. But instead he just went from one extreme to another and now his site sucks totally.

by Anonymousreply 2912/30/2012

He wanted to be liked and have access.

Remember when he went on Ellen and promised to be nice?

That was the beginning of the end. He didn't realize that his appeal was that he wasn't nice.

by Anonymousreply 3012/30/2012

So no more cum stains? I haven't gone to his site since 2007.

by Anonymousreply 3112/30/2012

Just went over to his sad little site. Someone up thread said it. TMZ destroyed his pathetic blog. He really missed the boat.

by Anonymousreply 3212/30/2012

[quote]I forgot he existed way back in, like, 2008.

That's so cool and so edgy, OP. We're, like, really impressed.

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2012

The fact that the best talk show gig he could get was Ricki should tell you everything you need to know about the current state of his career.

by Anonymousreply 3412/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.