Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miley Cyrus Confirms She Is A Dyke

She's all yours, ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 7, 2019 11:31 PM

Impossible. She is the spawn of Country Music.

Miley would be shot on the street if she ever came out.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2012 3:05 PM

Why do I like this girl? I don't know, I just do.

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2012 3:07 PM

First dibs on her fiance.

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2012 3:07 PM

Incredibly untalented.

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2012 3:11 PM

I like her more with her new look now. She's not as sickeningly predictable as Taylor Swift or Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2012 3:15 PM

Muahahha, He is all ours!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2012 3:17 PM

Do any of you ladies think she's the least bit attractive?

Does anyone?

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2012 3:19 PM

She is very attractive. The hair is too much, however.

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2012 3:33 PM

I think she's cute.

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2012 3:35 PM

Well, your father probably fucking you will do that to a girl.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2012 3:35 PM

I doubt he fucked her. He just objectified her which a lot of parents do to their kids, unfortunately. Look at Courtney Stodden and her mom for an extreme example.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2012 4:01 PM

So faux.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2012 4:07 PM

She's terrible!

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2012 4:25 PM

Miley is still a measure better than AIDS charity avoiding Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2012 4:29 PM

Who is she? Seems like a lot of hubbub about a girl I've never heard of. AND, I didn't read anything quoting her penchant for other girl's privates.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2012 4:34 PM

[quote]Impossible. She is the spawn of Country Music. Miley would be shot on the street if she ever came out.

Like K.D. Lang?

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2012 4:34 PM

She has no grace whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2012 4:40 PM

I said from the start that her voice = Chaz Bono pre-I wanna get a sex change.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2012 5:06 PM

She was awful on Divas Live this year, one of the worst, and certainly the worst of the bigger names.

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2012 5:10 PM

I don't think she's attractive or cute.

She might be another psycho-sexually confused, but basically straight celebrity girl. The vast majority of them are and/or have been.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2012 5:17 PM

She sounds like a 50 year old chain smoking hooker.

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2012 5:25 PM

I'm not a fan of her voice or music ( or acting for that matter) but I've heard a lot of favourable things about her from acquaintances who know her. Apparently she's very likable and not diva-ish at all. And she's very gay-friendly which is still getting her hate mail from the country music contingent.

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2012 5:33 PM

She is just copying Cat Power, so many mainstream artist do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2012 5:43 PM

Billy Ray endorsed Obama

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2012 5:49 PM

Taylor Swift endorsed Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2012 6:07 PM

I could see her being a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2012 6:15 PM

I bet she comes out as bi after her boyfriend dumps her.

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2012 6:23 PM

Um, she confirmed it OP? You're a bit of an asshole. Stereotype much?

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2012 6:53 PM

Okay Miley, we get it! You're not Hannah Montana any longer. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2012 7:08 PM

I don't think she's particularly talented or interesting, but I appreciate that she doesn't play it safe, and is outspokenly liberal and for gay rights, two things someone in her position would keep to themselves if they wanted to play it safe. I give her credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2012 7:30 PM

I'm way too old (35) to care about her one way or the other (and I don't care), but I find myself liking her. She seems a bit crazy, but not pathetic ala Britney and Lilo. She's interesting.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2012 7:40 PM

She is trailer park trash, gross.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2012 2:47 AM

reminds me of Pink.

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2012 2:50 AM

What happened to that hot underwear model who "dated" her before she turned 18? Does this mean that he's gay too?

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2012 3:33 AM

The few times I mistakenly caught a glimpse of "Hannah Montana," I couldn't see how anyone could watch her braying style of acting for more than 30 seconds.

That said, she does seem to have turned out to be much more sensible and self-aware than many of the other younger female stars who were in similar situations (Lohan, Lovato, Spears, et. al.)

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2012 3:42 AM

She looks Joan Jett in that photo, yes?

by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2012 3:45 AM

OP, I think miley looks likes Billy Idol with tilts in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2013 4:07 PM

She looks like Justin Beiber in that photo, yes?

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2013 4:16 PM

Terrible singing voice, terrible actress...NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2013 4:16 PM

[quote]She looks like Justin Beiber in that photo, yes?

I thought that was Justin Beiber.

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2013 4:17 PM

Have you ever seen Miley and Justin in the same room?

Didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2013 6:46 PM

No, but I've never seen Miley and Hannah Montana together either.

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2013 8:54 PM

They're gay friendly liberals who endorsed Obama. Unlike Kelly clarkson.

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2013 8:56 PM

I like her short hair style. It's cute on her, but hopefully she won't keep it forever. She was one of the Hollywood girls who popularized the super, super long hair extension look...bizarre seeing a five foot tall woman with 3 and a half feet of hair coming out of their head!

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2013 9:02 PM

She wants to be the new Pink, but that just ain't gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2013 9:04 PM

Yes, she may push the envelope a bit too far by acting out at times but you've got to give it to the girl, Miley Cyrus is actually very very talented. She's got a great "live" singing voice, she broke box office/album sales records with Hannah Montana, single handedly kept Disney Channel on top, and revived her father's career. She's living under a magnifying glass and while many of her celebrity peers are racing around the streets of L.A. endangering people's lives with their cars, smoking weed, having sex with fans in public bathrooms, etc, etc., Miley is doing none of that. We'd know it if she was. For some reason, a guy can do whatever he wants and everyone calls it swag and elevates them to godlike status..when it's a girl, she gets called names and the media turns on her. Miley Cyrus is beautiful..not perfect..but beautiful and talented. She's still growing and learning. That's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2013 9:39 PM

She seems to be falling apart lately....another child star down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2013 11:36 PM

Remember back in 2010 when she was on The View and said she was finished recording albums and wanted to focus on movies because the poor thing actually thought she would be a movie star? And sure enough she's reportedly recording another album since the movie career didn't pan out. But the question is does anyone still care?

by Anonymousreply 48January 6, 2013 4:23 AM

any truth to the rumour that the dad's a gay for pay party and player at Hollywood power orgies?

by Anonymousreply 49January 6, 2013 4:30 AM

I agree with R31 and R46. I cut her some slack because she's a young woman, experimenting. It's hard enough going through the teen years and doing it in the public eye cannot make what is usually a crazy time, any less stressful.

by Anonymousreply 50January 6, 2013 4:45 AM

But why does she want to be a screaming object of attention?

by Anonymousreply 51January 6, 2013 5:09 AM

"She sounds like a 50 year old chain smoking hooker."

She sounds like a 50 year old chain smoking smurf hooker.

There, fixed it for ya.

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2013 6:40 AM

I thought that she was going out with that Liam hemsworth!

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2013 6:48 AM

I thought Miley was very attractive before she chopped all her hair off into a dyke cut and before she dyed it platinum blonde.

Now I think she has ruined her looks with the hideous haircut.

Plus she has a whole new way of dressing which is ugly and cheap looking.

combat boots, raunchy bra tops, everything raunchy

plus she is smoking now which is not a positive step - but her fiance Liam smokes cigarettes too

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2013 6:56 AM

[quote]and while many of her celebrity peers are racing around the streets of L.A. endangering people's lives with their cars, smoking weed, having sex with fans in public bathrooms, etc, etc., Miley is doing none of that. We'd know it if she was.

R46, we actually know that she is, TMZ has the photos of her smoking a bong. Lots of them. There were tons of reports that she was openly getting high with her brother at Coachella.

My favorite story is the one where she lost her virginity at 12 to a guy in his 20's. Nice. Please spare us the Holy Virgin Miley. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2013 7:13 AM

She may have turned out more sensible due to her father having been in the biz. He surely must have warned her of some of the dangers/pitfalls.

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2013 7:29 AM

Billy Ray Cyrus, her dad, has been having a comeback of sorts in country music lately.

Not that he ever was completely gone - but they are playing a new music video of his on the Top 20 Country Songs which plays every week on CMT channel and GAC channel (both country music cable channels)

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2013 7:37 AM

Below is a pic of her first BF, Justin Gaston, on a gay-oriented mag, not widely distributed but popular in the fashion world.

He was described as an underwear model in the press. He was 18, IIRC, and he lived with Miley, 15, and her dad.

There was talk at the time that he was Billy Ray's boytoy, not Miley's. Who knows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2013 8:30 AM

I will admit I unwillingly liked that Party in the USA song, but this girl is just an attention whore, I don't dislike her, she seems nice enough, but yeah attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2013 8:49 AM

She's just trailer park trash with too much money. Same goes with that bitch what's his name? Beeber something? Aren't those 2 brother and sister? Or is it sister and sister...or wait, brother and brother? Scratching head. This country is circling the drain...

by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2013 11:31 PM

Trash.

by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2013 11:40 PM

I just realized Miley looks like a blond younger Joan Jett.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2013 12:14 AM

I thought that she was just slutty. She had an affair with Nick Jonas, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2013 12:39 AM

So, a woman who behaves like that is suddenly a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2013 2:02 AM

She's mine ladies. She's too fucking hot, and we're going to fuck 24/7 yes I am. 100% wide open lesbian. 😍

by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2014 12:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 25, 2015 7:49 PM

I’m from the future, thus baby dyke is married to a male koala

by Anonymousreply 67April 28, 2019 7:16 AM

Koalas are riddled with herpes.

by Anonymousreply 68April 28, 2019 7:31 AM

She's a graceless exhibitionist who would show us her asshole if she could (not that I wouldn't look).

by Anonymousreply 69April 28, 2019 8:03 AM

I just think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2019 11:00 PM

The face is no bueno.

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2019 11:22 PM

She looks gross, like if you touched her, she'd fart in your face and then do an armpit fart. She has the most obnoxious speaking voice I've ever heard from a supposed "sex symbol". It's so masculine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2019 11:43 PM

[Quote] She looks gross, like if you touched her, she'd fart in your face and then do an armpit fart.

Maybe that's what Liam's into.

by Anonymousreply 73June 5, 2019 6:24 AM

Love her. She and Liam are animal rights people. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 74June 5, 2019 6:27 AM

She's got gimlet lesbo eyes. Lesley Gore had them too. So too does Portia De Rossi

by Anonymousreply 75June 5, 2019 6:42 AM

R73, the bland attractive ones are always the weirdest in bed....either that, or very, very boring.

by Anonymousreply 76June 5, 2019 11:43 PM

I used to walk my dog in the evening and there was this pack of middle school girls who would run by me screaming because Hannah Montana was on and they couldn’t be late. They'd rotate houses and watch. Well, one just graduated college so she grew up with Miley, and Miley learned that to stay current she needed to switch up her image to maintain her audience a la Madonna. She just married that hunky hemsworth brother so I doubt she's a dyke.

As far as her talent, I saw her sing 'Wildflowers' as a Petty tribute on Jimmy Fallon. She's got some pipes.

by Anonymousreply 77June 6, 2019 12:51 AM

She sings like she is gargling gravel.

by Anonymousreply 78June 6, 2019 12:54 AM

Her Malibu home burned last year, and she donated $1 million to other fire victims, so I think more of her because of that.

by Anonymousreply 79June 6, 2019 1:01 AM

Tax write off?

by Anonymousreply 80June 6, 2019 1:04 AM

I love Miley, and I love when she set fire to the whole Hannah Montana Disney madness by jamming things up her coot onstage!!

by Anonymousreply 81June 6, 2019 1:11 AM

r80 Charity has a lot do with tax write-offs and channeling money to related enterprises, tax write-offs more so, of course. E.g. several billionaires donated allegedly a lot of their fortune a few years ago, and they are richer now than before, I think. They really hate paying taxes, and the plebs love them for it and hate the government as well. She is a nepotist case and it's obvious in her work, and she isn't honest and she promotes sexual dishonesty in her work and she didn't grow up with moral values.

by Anonymousreply 82June 6, 2019 1:20 AM

[quote] Charity has a lot do with tax write-offs and channeling money to related enterprises, tax write-offs more so, of course.

You have no idea how this works, do you.

You also probably it's possible to make more money, but get taxed so much that you end up with less money.

by Anonymousreply 83June 6, 2019 1:22 AM

R83, exactly. The tax money you get back is less than the donation, it's not like the IRS is giving you 3x your donation.

by Anonymousreply 84June 6, 2019 1:44 AM

Is she still a drug addict?

by Anonymousreply 85June 6, 2019 1:47 AM

I really like Miley actually. Girl's got a crazy good work ethic and seems like she's a genuine person. Eccentric, silly, extra beyond belief? All of the above. I...can't help it. I just like her.

by Anonymousreply 86June 6, 2019 1:50 AM

Liam is yummy. I’m happy to help him

by Anonymousreply 87June 6, 2019 5:38 AM

I love her. She is honestly hard not to love. We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball were both great songs. Others were insipid - Party in the USA? Gag.. That said, I can't help but love this girl - she loves gays, loves youth, loves fun.....well......everything right in the world.

by Anonymousreply 88June 6, 2019 5:52 AM

Hannah Montana, her awful performances as Miley, the ridiculous shit she did to shed the HM skin. Calling herself queer when she is in a totally hetero marriage..Damn it if this woman isn't compelling to me, still, somehow. I know she'll do something I will really enjoy one day, like when she's over 40.

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2019 6:04 AM

[quote]She is a nepotist case and it's obvious in her work, and she isn't honest and she promotes sexual dishonesty in her work and she didn't grow up with moral values.

This is the MARY!!!!!-est shit I've read on DL for a long time; I'm impressed.

by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2019 6:06 AM

[Quote] Calling herself queer when she is in a totally hetero marriage..

You're kidding yourself if you don't think they're in an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 91June 6, 2019 7:36 AM

she's fucked up from the neck up.....i wasted my time reading the shitty vanity fair article about her and trust me, she's nuts.

or had an anal implant from some aliens...

by Anonymousreply 92June 6, 2019 8:01 AM

She's a vile, vulgar, trailer trash exhibitionist who's constantly sticking her tongue out sideways because she thinks that's sexy. Her whole public persona is to be 'shocking'. Instead she comes off as repulsive. Thompson's Station, Tennessee was glad when she and her hillbilly family moved out.

by Anonymousreply 93June 6, 2019 8:12 AM

Miley wants you to know that the line starts in the rear to eat her ass!

by Anonymousreply 94June 6, 2019 1:01 PM

Good for her! If she can't come with her husband find another lady to do the job for her.

by Anonymousreply 95June 6, 2019 1:06 PM

She is amazing. Painfully self aware, doesn't follow the trends and does music because she likes it and is passionate about it not because she needs a hit. Released a whole album online for free. All you haters who think she cannot sing - check out her live version of no more tears to cry with Mark Ronson.

what I don't get is - if she is a Lesbian, what does that mean about Liam - her husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 6, 2019 1:18 PM

[Quote] what I don't get is - if she is a Lesbian, what does that mean about Liam - her husband.

She's not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 97June 6, 2019 1:25 PM

R91, I have been called naive before, so I don't doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 98June 6, 2019 11:21 PM

She is bi - big deal.

by Anonymousreply 99June 6, 2019 11:40 PM

Nah, she was angry with her boyfriend in that "pansexual" phase and now they're married.

by Anonymousreply 100June 6, 2019 11:45 PM

He single handedly evacuated Mily's menagerie during the wildfire and she didn’t lose one. It was a really a sweet story, I think she told it on Ellen. She said something about he was going get some good lovin’ for that.

by Anonymousreply 101June 7, 2019 12:00 AM

She looks like this guy .

Why does she think the wink and tongue sticking out is attractive? She looks severely mentally retarded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 7, 2019 12:42 AM

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 103June 7, 2019 1:34 AM

She claims to be a champion of women's rights but had no issue working with a sexual predator.

by Anonymousreply 104June 7, 2019 11:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!