Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Racist FUCKS go apeshit when NBC pre-empts Patriots-49ers game for Newtown speech

“Take That Nigger Off The TV, We Wanna Watch Football!”: Idiots Respond To NBC Pre-Empting Sunday Night Football

NBC pre-empted the first quarter of tonight's 49ers-Patriots game to show President Obama's speech at the Newtown memorial for victims of the Sandy Hook shooting. As you might expect, many football fans didn't take kindly to this. (So, too, some Bob's Burgers fans.) Here are those idiots, led by someone who claims to be a Division II football player in the state of Alabama."

(tweets at link)

by Anonymousreply 1101/05/2013

Here's the Twitter profile of one of the racist assholes. I'm torn: he's a vile asshole, but he's scruffy-hot. OTOH he says in one tweet that a girl deserves to be "punched in the pussy" ... which makes me wonder if he's one of our resident misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 112/17/2012

Keep shining light on the profiles of these morons (that they themselves made public)!

by Anonymousreply 212/17/2012

A lot of those people will be facing unemployment tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 312/17/2012

Seen this over 20 times in the last two hours on my Facebook feed. People are spreading it fast. Several of the people that did it have deleted their twitter accounts and some people are finding their Facebook pages and hammering them also contacting their employers. I assume McDonald's or a gas station.

by Anonymousreply 412/17/2012

Everyone should reply to the asshole and point out what an ignorant bigot moron asshole he is.

What's just as sick is that tweet has two "favorites"... I sure hope it's people just flagging it so they can reply later (or monitor it), rather than agreeing with it.

by Anonymousreply 512/17/2012

But the 49ers are in San Francisco and the Patriots are a northern team, everyone knows it's only southerners who are racist.

by Anonymousreply 612/17/2012

Love. It.

by Anonymousreply 712/17/2012

Bradley Patterson was kicked off the football team at the University of Northern Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 812/17/2012

I hope all those FB posters and tweeters lost friends and jobs. Seriously. I hope their ignorant bigotry and stupidity hurts them, with real costs. I hope they suffer.

by Anonymousreply 901/05/2013

Oh come on if it were Bush you would be singing a different tune R9. Look at all the shit he was called. You can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 1001/05/2013

R9 needs his bumping privileges revoked.

by Anonymousreply 1101/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!