Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounge 1981 - Nancy Reagan "I own a tiny little gun!"

Nancy Reagan says she is against gun control and owns 'a tiny little gun" that her husband taught her to shoot for her own protection.

Mrs. Reagan said she did not favor gun control.

"I have a little gun" she acknowledged. "My husband showed me" (how to operate it). "He shoots. It's a tiny little gun. Ronnie was away a lot and I was alone in the house" in California's Pacific Palisades.

Mrs. Reagan said she keeps the gun in a drawer, and knocking on wood, was happy to say she never had to use it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1212/17/2012

Maybe that's why Barbara was hesitant to join Nancy for tea.

by Anonymousreply 112/16/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 212/16/2012

Well, *I* never needed something so common as a gun. I just spat venom at my victims.

by Anonymousreply 312/16/2012

"Oh how I wish I had a gun, a little gun - it would be fun to shoot the other two and be only ONE!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412/16/2012

But R2, Nancy invented The Casket Dance! You gotta love her for that.

by Anonymousreply 512/16/2012

I said some things in 1981 that I now strongly disagree with. I'm not a fan of hers, but people do change so I'm more interested in how she feels NOW many decades later.

by Anonymousreply 612/16/2012

Packing pistol Nancy

by Anonymousreply 712/17/2012

Owning a gun for one's protection at home - though I'm not an advocate of that - or at least being in favor of gun ownership at home being legal, are quite different than being against any forms of gun control.

I'd like to hear Nancy expound on why she believes people should be allowed to own assault weapons.

by Anonymousreply 812/17/2012

Why do I picture her giggling like a Japanese school girl talking about Hello Kitty?

"Tee-hee, it's a tiny little gun, cos I'm a tiny little woman! hee-hee!"

by Anonymousreply 912/17/2012

Isn't she dead?

by Anonymousreply 1012/17/2012

This was around the same time she was getting flack for buying all-new six-figure china for the White House during a recession.

by Anonymousreply 1112/17/2012

She should not be talking about poor Ronnie's penis like that.

by Anonymousreply 1212/17/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!