Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How Long Until Photos Of Inside The Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Building Leak?

You know it's coming.

by Anonymousreply 4712/14/2013

First stop: Reddit. If you must. I've never gone there, but I've read they can be worse than Ogrish or Rotten.

by Anonymousreply 212/15/2012

it was a while before the columbine photos surfaced

by Anonymousreply 312/18/2012

Maybe if people were able to look at pictures of bullet-ridden children's bodies, they'd satisfy their curiousity and wouldn't have to go shoot a bunch of kids themselves.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

Wayne LaPierre should be bound to a chair with his eyes pried open, Clockwork Orange style, and made to look at those photos projected on a screen.

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

We need to FF crazy R6/9 for using all caps.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

The only columbine photos I ever saw were of the two killers lying on the floor and the photos are black and white and very fuzzy.

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

This isn't black and white:

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

God damn it, I should have fucking known better before I clicked on R12's link.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

Can somebody describe what is at r12's link? I'm too scared to click on it.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

It's Klebold and Harris, I believe. I got the small pic on preview.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

A very upsetting picture of the Columbine shooters after they had shot their own brains out. They are limp, and dead, and gone, just like those they murdered. They were kids too. Tragic all round.

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

r14 it's not all that. Both K and H are lying dead on the floor. One of the bodies is bloodied where the head is. It's not a clear shot and there's no close-up so you'll be okay. Morbid, but I've seen worse. These two met the fate they deserved.

by Anonymousreply 1702/04/2013

It's not that bad. It's the gunmen dead, in the library. One of him kind of has his head sprawled over with his arms up and you can't see his head. The other one you can see but no gore, just him lying dead with a pool of blood under his head. The only think the color adds is that you can see the blood but it's not guts and brains or anything.

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013

My God people; "not that bad" ??

Put down the video games.

by Anonymousreply 1902/04/2013

It's a bad picture because it was avoidable.

Actually, it's a tragic picture because it was avoidable.

by Anonymousreply 2002/04/2013

The image is "not that bad." If I was there and saw the real thing, then it would be bad.

by Anonymousreply 2102/04/2013

One of the most horrific photos of someone dead was JFK's autopsy photo. I wasn't even in search of it. It came to me. It was in one of those JFK assassination documentaries that aired on the 30th anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 2202/04/2013

The whole thing is bad.

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2013

[quote] My God people; "not that bad" ?? Put down the video games.

Thank you. Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 2402/04/2013

I meant that it's not that bad in terms of them being mutilated, the face (the one we see) is still intact, they aren't unrecognizable like some gunshot victims. I heard that one of the Sandy Hook kids had the bottom of his face just obliterated, they weren't like that..

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2013

You mean they weren't that "graphic."

Got it. But still.

by Anonymousreply 2602/04/2013

Yes, not all that 'graphic', thank you. I hesitated to look at first thinking they would be faceless (think Nicki Katsouras) because I knew they had big guns. I thought the pictures of the WM3 kids were much more disturbing and they weren't at all bloody. Maybe it's because the West Memphis kids were so young and didn't even look real, it was bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 2702/04/2013

R19, how can you type when you are clutching your pearls so tightly?

by Anonymousreply 2802/04/2013

Let's be real. With 300 million guns out there (and growing since Newtown), there's no gun control legislation that's going to make any appreciable dent in gun violence.

by Anonymousreply 2902/04/2013

We have become immune to violent images.

by Anonymousreply 3002/04/2013

I tend to look at all death/autopsy/crime scene photos - morbid curiosity, unfortunately - but even I won't be seeking out the crime scene photos of the first graders. Jesus Christ.

The most terrible thing I've ever seen is actually Chris Farley, dead. UGH.

by Anonymousreply 3102/04/2013

R28, maybe you can't relate since your pearls are coiled up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 3202/04/2013

Nothing here on DL surprises me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3302/04/2013

Never I hope!

I was surprised to see photos of the Columbine massacre, heck there are even videos of this sick shit all over the net.

by Anonymousreply 3402/04/2013

Eww, R31. I will never get that image out of my mind (if referenced) - nasty.

by Anonymousreply 3502/04/2013

This sounds like an Umpy thread.

by Anonymousreply 3602/04/2013

For some odd reason I was very disturbed to see the Sharon Tate coroner pics. The b&w ones of her naked lying on the metal table. Her eyes were half opened if I recall. Maybe because she was pregnant too, but it really upset me.

by Anonymousreply 3702/04/2013

Remarkable how the Princess Diana accident photos have remained unseen after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 3802/04/2013

Why do people, actually I, click to look at such macabre pictures? I've looked at the Dead Bodies on Mt. Everest pics, columbine, even the chris Farley pic. WHY? I dont feel good after.

Now I WILL NOT look at at Sandy Hook pics. No way.

by Anonymousreply 3902/04/2013

Does anyone remember after Daniel Pearl was executed, some people were frantically posting, wanting to see the video? I don't understand the fascination for viewing stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 4002/04/2013

I think, r39, the reason people look at photos like that is because we're curious.

We don't see death - especially a gruesome death - every day.

by Anonymousreply 4102/04/2013

Does anyone know what that is in Chris Farley's mouth? Is he holding rosary beads in his left hand? Are those bloody tissues next to his body?

WARNING: Graphic photos at link

by Anonymousreply 4202/05/2013

r42 I remember seeing those on Findadeath and someone asked the same thing, this is the answer given from someone who works for a mortician, "The shit coming out of his mouth is called purging, which was either caused by the O.D. or the heart attack. It's when the body builds up pressure, and the stomach fluids need OUT."

by Anonymousreply 4302/05/2013

For the same reason Jackie Kennedy refused to change her bloody clothing, let the people see what has been done, let them see the tragedy so it changes minds on assault rifles.

by Anonymousreply 4402/05/2013

Yes R42 but that doesn't make sense unless the body fluids are trapped in a membrane. Could it be his sinus cavity? I can't think of anything else. It can't be his tongue, right? That would be blue in color. There's no sign of EMTs working on the body as he was dead for awhile so it isn't resuscitate apparatus. What can it be?

by Anonymousreply 4502/05/2013

I hope never. Those were children. I can go my entire life without seeing a dead six year old. And I'm not a pearl clutcher AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 4602/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 4712/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!