Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will Anne Hathaway's presenting of her dirty hoo hoo help or hurt her Oscar chances?

I mean It was done in England! On the land of Shakespeare! In the home of the Queen!

Against the envy of less happier lands, This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England!!!!!

by John of Gauntreply 2312/14/2012

I am not sure Ms. Hathaway is interested on iota in the Oscar trophy. After all, she is hardly campaigning for it. She herself said it best - her Mother's compliments are the true reward, and everything else would just be gravy. So, showing her panty-less and well-groomed ham sandwich won't mean much in the end, when one doesn't even dare about such things.

by John of Gauntreply 112/12/2012

It is called sarcasm r2.

by John of Gauntreply 312/12/2012

oops sorry r1....

by John of Gauntreply 412/12/2012

[uote]I mean It was done in England! On the land of Shakespeare! In the home of the Queen!

It was done in front of the The Ziegfeld Theater on W54th Street in NY and you actually don't see anything.

by John of Gauntreply 512/12/2012

OMG r5 is correct it did happen in NY AND Anne is being exploited!!! It is the photographers fault that she let the dirty hoo romp free!!!

Why does this never happen when men arrive at the premieres?!?!

by John of Gauntreply 612/12/2012

OP apparently has some "inside" knowledge as to the cleanliness of the hoo-hoo.

by John of Gauntreply 712/12/2012

Can someone fill me in on the Hathaway hate? What exactly did she do? She has been a strong advocate for the gay community, has done fairly consistent good work as an actress with a few bad decisions here and there, and seems remarkably normal. What is her crime?

by John of Gauntreply 812/13/2012

Hathaway is insufferable in interviews, but this is all much ado about nothing.

All you see is a little stubble of manicured pubic hair. You can't see her actual beef curtains at all.

by John of Gauntreply 912/13/2012

[quote]She has been a strong advocate for the gay community,

Name an actress of her age who isn't a strong advocate for the gay community. The gays buy tickets. All actresses love the gays.

and what exactly did she supposedly do for us? She never sucked my dick....

by John of Gauntreply 1012/13/2012

Pointless bitchery, Anne stan at r8, pointless bitchery.

by John of Gauntreply 1112/13/2012

bump for the hoo hoo

by John of Gauntreply 1212/13/2012

[quote]Name an actress of her age who isn't a strong advocate for the gay community.

Please feel free to list some of the 28-32ish actresses who've actively voiced support for gay causes and/or made a point of attending benefits for GLAAD, HRC, etc. Kate Hudson? No. Keira Knightley? No. Katherine Heigl? No. Isla Fisher? No. Emily Blunt? No. Zoe Saldana? No. Reese Witherspoon? No. Natalie Portman? No.

by John of Gauntreply 1312/13/2012

[quote]Natalie Portman? No.

Natalie married a freakin gay...what more do you want from her?

by John of Gauntreply 1412/13/2012

I snorted when I saw Reese Witherspoon being called "18 - 32ish" at R13.

by John of Gauntreply 1512/14/2012

I believe this is how M won her last trophy, so it may be effective.

by John of Gauntreply 1612/14/2012

Anne already showed her hoo a few weeks ago in Tokyo at a premiere. Well, the backside of her hoo. It seems she always goes commando no matter the outfit.

Who knew she was such a dirty little minx?

by John of Gauntreply 1712/14/2012

R13 Heigl is pretty outspoken in support of gay rights.

by John of Gauntreply 1812/14/2012

Looked clean to me.

by John of Gauntreply 1912/14/2012

How difficult is it to wear underwear, especially if you're wearing a revealing dress and know you have to get out of a car in front of a bunch of photographers at an event?

Her self-righteous response to the incident - putting it all back on the photographers - was so mincing and self-absorbed.

JUST WEAR UNDERWEAR! It ain't rocket science, bitch.

by John of Gauntreply 2012/14/2012

Perhaps there would be more peace and less war in this world if we all showed our hoo hoos.

by John of Gauntreply 2112/14/2012

Will Anne's pussy be featured on Fashion Police tonight?

by John of Gauntreply 2212/14/2012

They have paperthin panties one can wear that would resolve this issue and not show lines in her so important attire.

But wtf is wrong with a media that even shows the photo. They are the real sick fuckers.

by John of Gauntreply 2312/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.