Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lancome employee is a hero in Colorado shooting

Which of you bitches is going to give him a reward?

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012

The shooting was in Portland, you numbnuts.

by Anonymousreply 112/12/2012

Colorado - Oregon. Whatever. Trees, coffee, shootings. Kid's a hero in any case. Cute, too.

by Anonymousreply 212/12/2012

I want to investigate his hole for evidence, and judging by his looks, he wouldn't mind!

by Anonymousreply 312/12/2012

IFHH and ILHFMH.

by Anonymousreply 412/12/2012

Eww, Lancome?

by Anonymousreply 512/12/2012

[quote] Lay said that she began praying for the Lord to protect her and the other shoppers in the mall. She said Fonseca, as a store employee, knew exactly what to do, and she credits him as her hero.

I love when the Lord sends his gay angels to save the frauen.

by Anonymousreply 612/12/2012

he's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 712/12/2012

R6 : Gay angel = gayngel Interesting comments on the Towleroad link.

by Anonymousreply 812/12/2012

adorable and brave.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012

What about all those poor people who were living on the seashore of New Mexico, who had their homes wiped out by Hurricane Sandy? Let's think of them today too!

by Anonymousreply 1012/12/2012

Saw him this morning on Good Morning America live. Heroes lose points in my book by standing outside the crime area all night giving interviews.

by Anonymousreply 1112/12/2012

Probably not on Fox News. A gay hero? What now?

by Anonymousreply 1212/12/2012

I heard he took our the shooter by spritzing him with perfume!

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2012

Yeah.....you know what? Uh-uh!

by Anonymousreply 1412/12/2012

Hey, I'm as jaded as anyone here, but this kid seems like a great guy.

[quote] Allan Fonseca (Mabton) Allan has faced his share of challenges, growing up in a low income, Hispanic family and being a young, gay male. However, his challenges have made Allan, 19, a determined, caring and compassionate young man. Through the Running Start program, he completed two years of college, while attending high school. He helped organize the Gay Straight Alliance on campus and leads by example. Allan's goal is to go into nursing, while also supporting the LGBTQ community. He wants to contribute to causes that will lead to a more just society.

I wish someone would start a fund for him, as they did for the bullied school bus monitor. Who are you to judge, R11? I hopes he milks his 15 minutes for all he can.

by Anonymousreply 1512/12/2012

R15, damn, how I envy his boyfriend!

R11, dude risked his life to save people, he went back to the building several times to rescue shoppers and co-workers while shooting was still taking place. I don't blame him for interviews. I think the kid was even more shocked to see so many cameras pointed at him than of the shooting.

by Anonymousreply 1612/12/2012

They would not let people leave for hours; does not surprise me and he was far more attractive than most of the shoppers that were on the news. Crack in my ass is not know for hot people.

by Anonymousreply 1712/12/2012

The best makers of mascara, even better than Makeup Forever but you can save a buck by the same manufacturer and purchase L'Oreal. Same people. Happy Holidays!

by Anonymousreply 1812/12/2012

A courageous young man. An example of good for all of us. And not only for what he did in the face of danger in the mall, but for what he does to make things better every day. 3 cheers for you, Allan!

by Anonymousreply 1912/12/2012

Give the guy a break. I know this is DL, but let's just acknowledge that he is a hero for trying to help others escape a life-threatening situation.

Those fucking media jerks are shameless, and were ambushing people who were obviously in deep shock, pushing microphones in their faces and asking stupid-ass questions like: "What emotions are you feelihg right now?" As I said yesterday, all the local media outlets are creaming their pants over this tragedy. They're just a bunch of fucking jackals.

by Anonymousreply 2012/12/2012

That's nice. But it's not Lancome, Paris.

by Anonymousreply 2112/12/2012

What about the free gift with purchase, R18? Well?

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.