Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Palin's Son Headed for Divorce Court

Sarah Palin's oldest son has pulled the trigger on his marriage by filing for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Track Palin and his wife, Britta, jointly filed divorce docs in an Alaskan court. Under Alaska law, by filing together, they are signaling they have fully settled property and custody issues, including child support.

As for custody, the now ex-couple has a 1-year-old daughter, Kyla. One interesting point ... Track and Britta had to watch a 48-minute video about the impact of a failed marriage on the child.

Track and Britta married in 2011.

Track is an Army reservist and served time in Iraq. He's a commercial fisherman and plans to go back to college.

by Anonymousreply 3712/27/2012

Is this the one who had the low key wedding and the bride had a huge bouquet hiding her big belly, which was never reported on?

by Anonymousreply 112/12/2012

I love it. I LOVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 212/12/2012

These people give white trash a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 312/12/2012

At least they had the sanctity of hetero marriage on their side.....for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 412/12/2012

Why did they even bother getting married?

by Anonymousreply 512/12/2012

But the Gays are ruining marriage.

by Anonymousreply 612/12/2012

Ha! So now you've got an unmarried mom who preaches abstinence and a soon to be divorced son with a one year old child in your family.

Aaron Spelling's THE PALINS will be right back after these messages from "Alaska Airlines" and "L'eggs."

by Anonymousreply 712/12/2012

Family values? We will get back to you on that....

What a pathetic family.

by Anonymousreply 812/12/2012

The only difference between Sarah's family and Honey Boo Boo's is that America loves Honey Boo Boo and that her mom didn't have her boobs enlarged.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012

And Honey Boo Boo has an adorable gay uncle.

by Anonymousreply 1012/12/2012

Can you just imagine if this trash had made it to the White House? They'd have probably turned Lincoln's bedroom into a NASCAR shrine.

by Anonymousreply 1112/12/2012

How's that abstinence working for the palins?

It's not. sarah is such a shitty mother

by Anonymousreply 1212/12/2012

They would have made it to the White House had McCain been elected. He would have snapped under the strain of office. Even the campaign got to him when he began wandering around the stage during that debate.

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2012

Remember during the 2008 campaign when he rather quickly enlisted and was hurried off to Iraq?

How is it that he is home, married, parenting, divorced, and fishing four years later?

Did he quit? Are enlistments less than four years now?

by Anonymousreply 1412/12/2012

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he came out of the closet next?

by Anonymousreply 1512/12/2012

I'm ashamed to say that I don't know how long enlistments are, R14. I would think if he'd been discharged early it would have made the news.

I did always wonder about the kid signing up and shipping off so suddenly. There was some story about him getting in trouble and having to go but I don't know if there was any truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 1612/13/2012

[quote]There was some story about him getting in trouble and having to go but I don't know if there was any truth to it.

Something about stealing a school bus, if memory serves.

by Anonymousreply 1712/13/2012

R17 Actually it was cutting the brake lines in 44 buses. The vandalism was so bad they actually had to close the schools.

by Anonymousreply 1812/13/2012

Her kids names are so confusing to me. I don't care enough to keep a handle on which name goes to who and whether or not we're talking about her daughter or son. Unless it's in context like this.

I feel this vague sense of guilt and then I'm like, it's Sarah Palin's kids! Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 1912/13/2012

Wow. 2 for 2. So how's that absinence education workin' for ya, Sarah? Wink.

by Anonymousreply 2012/13/2012

Wonder why they're getting divorced. Think he cheated on her? Oh please oh please oh please!!!

by Anonymousreply 2112/13/2012

[quote] and plans to go back to college.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 2212/13/2012

[quote] and plans to go back to college.

If he is following in his mother's footsteps, that would read "plans to redo back to colleges."

by Anonymousreply 2312/13/2012

plans to go back to colleges."

by Anonymousreply 2412/13/2012

Was theirs a shotgun wedding? Was she knocked-up before they got hitched? I mean, they have a 1 year old and were married in 2011.

Talk about your fucking sanctity of marriage, your hypocrite hillbillies.

by Anonymousreply 2512/13/2012

I think going planning on going back to college is a Palin family tradition, they all do that. Lets face it, a lot of planning is required to go down to your local community college and sign up for classes.

by Anonymousreply 2612/13/2012

R25, she was 6 months pregnant when they got married.

by Anonymousreply 2712/13/2012

R5. Sarah didn't want another bastard grandchild. Doesn't look good for those family values.

by Anonymousreply 2812/13/2012

Dont forget, Sarah and Todd's marriage was also a shot-gun wedding.

by Anonymousreply 2912/13/2012

So not only did this marriage last only a year, they also broke the rule against no pre-marital sex and were already expected a child when they got married?

How does the Republican Family Values wing feel about that?

by Anonymousreply 3012/13/2012

Po' white trash.

by Anonymousreply 3112/13/2012

I agree with the person who is confused about how this guy could be out of his Army commitment in less than 4 years. There are multiple possibilities (if you're a woman, you can get out if you're pregnant), but it could be he failed a drug test or had mental health issues which would make him eligible for a general discharge.

by Anonymousreply 3212/13/2012

this site has a copy of his Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, but I can't read the dates or the codes

by Anonymousreply 3312/13/2012

Good points, r32. I bet he's gone nuts. She's getting away from him and taking the kid.

by Anonymousreply 3412/13/2012

I wonder if the vandalism night was an isolated night of drinking for him or if the seriousness of the damage is somehow indicative of tendency towards destructiveness.

by Anonymousreply 3512/15/2012

[quote] I wonder if the vandalism night was an isolated night of drinking for him or if the seriousness of the damage is somehow indicative of tendency towards destructiveness.

I'd say it's a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 3612/15/2012

Sarah's next

by Anonymousreply 3712/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!