Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 3...Part 2

Lisa appears very briefly in the 1972 film 'A Touch Of Class'. She plays Glenda's daughter. I think she was about 12 years old. I'll try to find the link to the movie on youtube. She's just about recognisable. Same hair style.

by Anonymousreply 60101/15/2013

You know that guy that made Pandora's wedding, I heard Lisa was having an affair with him. He's YoFo's ex hubby.

From what I've heard, Ken is clueless. Literally😆

by Anonymousreply 112/12/2012

Mohammed? Gross.. I hope it's not true, she seems to genuinely love Ken.

by Anonymousreply 212/12/2012

I also thought Kyle's daughter's reaction was really strange. She didn't seem to want to physically embrace them to thank them. She was oddly cold and distant, don't you think?

So do we think Dimitri has 8 inches? He certainly looks like he might. He looks Russian to me, not Greek.

Camille's face? Cheek implants? You know she is a ginger naturally, right?

by Anonymousreply 312/12/2012

Wonder why Kelsey hates her so? God he is such a prick

by Anonymousreply 412/12/2012

Agree about Kyle's daughter, especially with her stepdad. Very obvious. By the way, what is up with Yolanda's lips? They look disgusting. Like she has two worms implanted in them.

by Anonymousreply 512/12/2012

Yolanda's lips look more like larvae cuz they're whitish. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 612/12/2012

[quote]Agree about Kyle's daughter, especially with her stepdad.

He can't be her step dad, she looks just like him.

I think the not wanting to embrace him was because she was overwhelmed. She does hold his arm a bit. Maybe she's not physically demonstrative. I'm sure there were lots of hugs when she got back.

Poor Ken, with the cameras in his face when he woke from the surgery and Lisa poking him in all sorts of strange places. The while thing was so undignified and unnecessary. Lisa's a frustrated, failed actress who will do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 712/12/2012

How old is Paul's nephew? He's a cutie pie.

by Anonymousreply 812/12/2012

Is anyone watching the train wreck on bwefore this? "The Shahs of Sunset"???? OMG talk about drama. plus it's funny in a strange way.

by Anonymousreply 912/12/2012

It's funny that Camille trashes Kelsey when he is the one and only reason that she lives in BH and is on this show. If she had moved on from him to someone equally or more successful or had done anything of value on her own, it would be a different situation. But she is truly biting the hand that feeds--both her and her children. That's crazy behavior if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 1012/12/2012

r8, Paul's nephew is old enough to be receiving text from the Elmo guy.

by Anonymousreply 1112/12/2012

The one who got the car was Mauricio's biological daughter. Kyle's oldest Farrah(?) is the stepdaughter.

by Anonymousreply 1212/12/2012

Pandora has turned into a fat slob.

That might be a problem if her husband had ever been attracted to her in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 1312/12/2012

Are you saying that Pandora's husband into her specifically, or women in general?

by Anonymousreply 1412/12/2012

Farrah is way more beautiful than any of the daughters Kyle had with Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 1512/12/2012

Somehow I doubt Lisa is having an affair with Kevin Lee.

by Anonymousreply 1612/12/2012

The daughter who got the car looks EXACTLY like Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 1712/12/2012

I said it in season 1 and i will continue to say it "je te adore Camille!". She is the only reason i ever watch the show. She is smart, vulnerable and honest. Kyle is a cunt, btw. Huge shit starter and involved in every drama/fight.

by Anonymousreply 1812/12/2012

I agree - Camille has finesse. If Lisa didn't have a British accent, she would be looked as trashy as everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 1912/12/2012

Camille talking about Kesley's dick on TV is a lovely reminder that she used to be a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 2012/12/2012

[quote]I said it in season 1 and i will continue to say it "je te adore Camille!".

& the next time you say it, try to say it right:-

"Je t'adore, Camille!"

by Anonymousreply 2112/12/2012

Camille was never a prostitute. She was a paid companion. It's a thin line, but there is a difference.

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012

If Camille is no longer a regular cast member - she's not in the opening credits - then why is she on every show and also on WWHL the other night???

by Anonymousreply 2312/12/2012

Remember when humorless Adrienne introduced the shoes she "designed" (by throwing her shoes in a pile on the table and telling her designers to copy them)?

They were priced at around $200+

Now, they are going for $50:

by Anonymousreply 2412/12/2012

I'm no expert, but those are some ugly fuckin' shoes.

by Anonymousreply 2512/12/2012

R25: I think she is very ugly.

There is something totally off about a woman with her Middle East look having long white/blond hair.

by Anonymousreply 2612/12/2012

Kelsey was on Oprah with the new wife. He refused to discuss Camille and refused to even mention her name. He said that she lied and that he didn't care for the public image she tries to portray. Their marriage was over before it was official. Not only that. He implied that she called him for advice about a guy she was hooking up with WHILE they were married.

Who to believe? I enjoy the show but I am just not invested enough to care at this point.

As for a 16 year old not wanting to hug her parents? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 2712/12/2012

That was pretty funny though - What's the difference between Kelsey and your new boyfriend? 8 inches.

by Anonymousreply 2812/12/2012

R27, if he refused to talk about Camille, where did you get all that information?

by Anonymousreply 2912/12/2012

[quote]Wonder why Kelsey hates her so? God he is such a prick

As if Kesley is a picnic? The guy has more issues than The Sunday New Times on the Upper East Side.

by Anonymousreply 3012/12/2012

[quote]Remember when humorless Adrienne introduced the shoes she "designed" (by throwing her shoes in a pile on the table and telling her designers to copy them)?

I swear I clicked that link and all I could think of was "The Maloof Hoof"!

by Anonymousreply 3112/12/2012

It was in the same Oprah interview. She kept pushing and he really did not want to talk about it but said the above before Oprah got the message. The message was how happily insanely in love he is with the new wife and all sorts of cutesy stories about their first date and first kiss etc.

by Anonymousreply 3212/12/2012

So whatever became of the allegations that Paul used to beat Adrienne?

by Anonymousreply 3312/12/2012

This Television Personality likes to provide details of her pregnancy and birth so that she can seem like a good mom.

Only it’s all a lie. The Liar publicly claims to have carried her children and to have given birth to them herself. The truth is that she used her money to hire a surrogate (for more than one child) so she wouldn’t “ruin her body” and she could have babies “whenever she wanted.” Yes, she is that rich and that superficial. No medical issues. Just vanity.

Well, someone on her television show has called her on her lie. The price for spilling the beans? A lawsuit. This woman is rich and vengeful and she won’t hesitate to use her money to squelch the truth so that she can maintain her image… and hurt The Spiller.

The only problem is that in filing a suit… she has to reveal her secret. Then the world will know. And her kid/s will know.

That’s the second secret. Her children don’t know that they are the product of surrogacy! That’s because The Liar shows them photos of her with a pillow under her shirt and tells them that the photo was taken when Mommy was pregnant with them. Did she really think she could get away with that one forever?

There’s also a third secret The Liar has been keeping. It’s about who she has been sleeping with for the couple of years. It’s not her husband. It’s someone who is well-known to people in her area. And he would not appreciate being outed as the third party in her marriage.

So, The Liar would be well-advised to back off at this point. The Spiller – and others – do not respond well to threats. And they have lots more to spill.

The Liar:

The Spiller

by Anonymousreply 3412/14/2012

R34: My only shock: That the person Adrienne was sleeping with was a man.

by Anonymousreply 3512/14/2012

Wow, things getting really intensse between Brandi, Adrienne and Paul. God help me, I LIKE Brandi; more palatable than those fucking Middle Easterns.

Does anyone know - rather dense, sorry? - what - or what sort of thing - Brandi supposedly said about Adrienne/family? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 3612/14/2012

R36, see R34. That's a blind item about this whole incident.

by Anonymousreply 3712/14/2012

[quote] more palatable than those fucking Middle Easterns.

I can't imagine how much you would hate them if they were -- dare I say the word? -- ur, Black.

by Anonymousreply 3812/14/2012

A toast to Adrienne:

by Anonymousreply 3912/14/2012

This whole Maloof 'scandal' just shows you how dangerous it is to court fame for the sake of fame.

No one would know or care if they weren't famous from this TV show.

I guess for some of them, who need it, there's 'easy' money to be made on its back, otherwise it's a very bad idea.Then again, has Taylor's money been easily earned? I don't think so.

I was watching that Howard Stern/Camille interview and she was talking about the end of her marriage or something and for a second I thought, it's a TV show, what's she talking about? & then remembered, it's her real marriage.

However much these shows are scripted and set up, they're still using/selling their own lives and relationships for the entertainment of others. It's extraordinary, really.

by Anonymousreply 4012/14/2012

I don't see Camille as a golddigger. She married a fledging actor who was also a drug addict and a drunk. She kept him in line so he could earn a paycheck. Together they produced several tv shows, something she seems capable of doing. His connections and name may have got the meetings but they had to have solid ideas for the tv shows. I'm sure she made sure the finances were in order all throughout their marriage - with a husband that messed up, I'm sure she managed it all.

by Anonymousreply 4112/14/2012

Yea but Camille knew her marriage was falling apart and just acted surprised and devastated. You know she was secretly jumping for joy and looking forward to the 30M settlement she will be getting.

by Anonymousreply 4212/16/2012

I see queen bitch Kyle has once agai been coaching her friend, the morally corrupt Faye Resnick, to do her dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 4312/17/2012

R41, Kelsey wasn't a fledgling actor. He was on a hit tv show at the time - "Cheers."

by Anonymousreply 4412/17/2012

If Adrien hasn't told her kids yet about the way in which they were born, and it seems by the heated reaction, that the blind item is true, then IMO...that's some crazy shit.

And, Paul went along with it. Even CRAZIER!

by Anonymousreply 4512/17/2012

Nice to see Faye Resnick, once again, auditioning for a regular spot on the show by being a total kunt.

by Anonymousreply 4612/17/2012

Adrien must have some good lawyers, she's getting the "victim's" edit from Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 4712/17/2012

Why all the Kyle hate? She's absolutely gorgeous and genuinely nice.

by Anonymousreply 4812/17/2012

Faye Resnick is bizarre. Is it possible to be vapid, saturnine, and incendiary at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 4912/17/2012

r43, that's the morally BANKRUPT Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 5012/18/2012

How is Kyle nice? She hid the crutches of a woman with a broken foot. She shittalks everyone behind their back. She's transparently manipulative and shitstirring (it's so great that Lisa doesn't give her an inch with that shit). And on and on and on. Kyle's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5112/18/2012

Is Mauricio an observant Jew? Are they raising the kids Jewish? I ask, because I noticed a mezuzah at the entrance of Kyle's house.

by Anonymousreply 5212/18/2012

Was Faye Resnick male at one time?

by Anonymousreply 5312/18/2012

Faye is soooo passive aggressive I wanted Brandi to throw a drink in her face asap.

by Anonymousreply 5512/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 5612/18/2012

The dinner party at Kyle's house was a complete déjà vu of the dinner party at Camille's house during season 1. House-ho #1 squawks to whackjob friend about house-ho #2. Whackjob friend attacks house-ho #2 during dinner. Other house-hos and house-hos' friends start attacking each other. House-ho #2 leaves in a huff. They even commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Again.

by Anonymousreply 5712/18/2012

How can anyone miss Kyle's cunty behavior? That she's best friends with a piece of filth like Resnick should tell you all that you need to know.

Regarding the dinner party, shouldn't someone as super classy as Kyle have stepped in when one of her guests insulted not one, but two of her other invited guests? Guess not when your love of drama trumps all.

by Anonymousreply 5812/18/2012

Kyle and Maurio are so classy, they couldn't un-invite Brandi. However, stopping Taylor mid way up the driveway at the White Party last season sure was classy.

Mauricio is as much of a cunt as his wife is. The only reason he's even defending Adrienne and Paul is because he no doubt knew of their imminent divorce. He's trying to get in on their property as a sale was no doubt going to come to fruition.

by Anonymousreply 5912/18/2012

Kyle converted when she married Mauricio. So if she has no other redeeming qualities, at least she doesn't wear a damn cross around her neck like the others do.

by Anonymousreply 6012/18/2012

If Yolanda was at Donna Summer's funeral, that means the dinner party was in late May.

If Kim's son just turned 21 in May, that means she divorced Gregg Davis and started dating John Collett (the con artist who was killed by a hitman when she was on the phone with him) right after Chad was born. I wonder what the story is.

by Anonymousreply 6112/18/2012

I'm sorry to carry this over from the other thread. It really bugs me, even if it bugs no one else.

Brandi now refers to her agent as her gaygent...& I find it patronizing and immature and very flyover.

If no one else sees it, so be it...from her twitter >

[quote]My gaygent is dragging me out on the town tonight because he needs a date!

[quote]Everything is a "gate" my gaygent is cracking me up!!

Maybe, one day she'll use his name.

by Anonymousreply 6212/18/2012

Kyle & Mauricio are both horrifically insufferable. Watching them extol their own virtues was laughable.

The Faye thing was so transparent. I wish Camille would have voiced her opinion because this bitch did the exact same thing with her, and it was all the puppet master Kyle not getting her hands dirty. And then Faye talks down to the Marissa chick in the process.

It's sad when TayShana actually seems like the least hypocritical one.

I can't imagine a big shakeup isn't coming next season. Adrienne, Kim, TayShana, and Yolanda all seem like non-entities.

by Anonymousreply 6312/18/2012

I agree re Mauricio. He is now the least favorite "house husband"and his hot factor went way down.

i don't want to tune into two cunts trash-talking. Kyle is one thing (god is she an insufferable bitch (esp when she purses her lips after applying lip gloss)) but when Maurice wants in on the tv action for NO REASON????

Dude, I know successful real estate agents. You sir aren't one of them.

Mauricio is a fame whore too. Disgusting hypocrite.

Kyle has used the word "fuck" so often during scripted dinners, and she left her slimy treadmarks on a few floors over the seasons (to prove she can part her legs like her niece taught her) yet she is displeased with Brandi's use of the word???

And don't even get me started on the monkey known as Faye. She was a fame whore from way back when she made thousands off her dead friend.

by Anonymousreply 6412/18/2012

Don't ya love that hypocritical bint Kyle Richards? She attacks Kim for bringing up issues at such a big event for her not-that-attractive husband, but this bitch was the first one to bring up personal problems with Brandi/Adrienne at Lisa's tasting.

by Anonymousreply 6512/18/2012

Does anyone else find it hilarious that loopy Kim can't even say her brother-in-law's name correctly?

By the way, the more you look MauricIO, the more you realize he isn't even that good looking.

by Anonymousreply 6612/18/2012

i want a brandi t-shirt that says just shut the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 6712/18/2012

r65, and r66, right on...but his name is Maurice. He goes by Mauricio so folks are fooled into thinking he's a latin stud. And you're right--he is NOT that good looking. He breathes like he has "coke nose" too. You can hear the breathing.

Finally, as r65 noted, Kyle the Kunt is all in Brandi's face yet she and Maurice, in a LIMO with other people while her sister Kim was DRUNK, told ALL of Kim's business to not only Adrienne but the entire viewing world!!!

by Anonymousreply 6812/18/2012

Uh, I think it was more obvious that Kyle was pissed because someone other than her was doing the shit-stirring.

by Anonymousreply 6912/18/2012

Kyle is bffs with one Miss Andy Cohen, so she will never be portrated as anything but loving wife and mother, great freind, and long-suffering sister.

by Anonymousreply 7012/18/2012

Trying to make it through the show on my DVR right now and I'm struggling big time...this show has gone so downhill.

by Anonymousreply 7112/18/2012

They have to be very careful how they light Lisa. It's painfully apparent that she's a makeup job. Kyle is very pretty. A cross between Brooke Shields and Demi Moore. Yolanda has an inferiority complex she strives to hide by laboring on the superficial. She needs to find her own success in something tangible or she'll be a forever tryhard.

by Anonymousreply 7212/18/2012

Love Brandi and Lisa, the others not so much, Kim is by far the worst, still a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 7412/18/2012

r70, that's the hysterical part. Now matter how they portray Kyle, fans always wind up picking any side but hers.

by Anonymousreply 7512/18/2012

I can't believe Kim chose Mauricio's event to do this! I can't! I just cannot believe it! I never saw this coming!

by Anonymousreply 7612/18/2012

Kudos to Kim for ruining Mauricio's real estate party. She'll NEVER forgive Kyle and Mauricio for stealing the house that she paid for. I want Kim to stay on the show just for the fact that Mauricio hates her so much.

How exactly did Faye Resin become such a big shot in BH? The other women bow down to her like she's the Queen of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 7712/18/2012

How are the hardcore fans reacting to the master cunt of all cunts Faye?

by Anonymousreply 7812/18/2012

Mauricio going on about how successful his agency is was beyond nauseating!

by Anonymousreply 7912/18/2012

Are we all psyched about Lisa's new show? Remember, don't cross the boss.

by Anonymousreply 8012/18/2012

[R80] i was, until they changed the name from SUR. dumbest. name. ever.

by Anonymousreply 8112/18/2012

Kyle is really gorgeous and I'm a gay dude.

Kim also looked really healthy and sounded healthy at pilates. Hope she did ok in Vegas. What kind of meetings could she set up there? AA?

by Anonymousreply 8212/18/2012

Kyle is a shit stirrer - she started it at her own dinner party.."we all know why adirenne is not here.." and she has Faye do her dirty work. She could have told her flat out "just don't say anything at the dinner party." Kudos to Brandi for getting up and walking out. Even that Zanuck woman could see she was attacking Brandi and I'm the star Faye shut her down from defending Brandi. Does no one remember she wrote a book about Nicole Simpson before the trial even started, claimed she was her best friend when Nicole's own father said that was not true and called the book a pack of lies? This is Kyle's good friend. Your friends say a lot about you. Brandi was smart enough to ditch Adrienne and go with Lisa. I for one like her a whole lot more this season.

by Anonymousreply 8312/18/2012

Faye Resnick is vile trash. Blech!!

On the other hand that Marissa (?) Zanuck is drop dead gorgeous. She sells RE with Mauricio or ???

by Anonymousreply 8512/18/2012

Kyle & Mauricio, talking about how 'classy' they are made me laugh . Why ? Cause you gave your spoiled brat daughter a new Mercedes ? Cause you live in a tacky Faye Resnick designed, glorified California style 'ranch house' , with a tennis court ? You have parties with an 'In N Out' burger stand in the backyard ? I guess your idea of 'classy', and mine are worlds apart.

by Anonymousreply 8612/18/2012

Funny how 99% of people on Bravo website hate Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 8712/18/2012

she is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8812/18/2012

[quote]You have parties with an 'In N Out' burger stand in the backyard ?

I thought that was fun.

Surely that wasn't the only thing on offer.

by Anonymousreply 8912/18/2012

r87, because no matter what Kyle does to shake Brandi's popularity, she fails.

by Anonymousreply 9012/18/2012

I am so excited for Kyle's White Party!!

by Anonymousreply 9112/18/2012

Brandi does not wrong in my book. I love her. She's smokin' hot and fun. Sure, she may say a few things that gets her into trouble, but at least she speaks her mind.

by Anonymousreply 9212/18/2012

[quote]Kyle is really gorgeous and I'm a gay dude.

R82 = Andy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 9312/18/2012

Mauricio is so fucking that Zanuck chick. I bet he eats out her pussy on his office desk at least twice a week. Kyle is such a wannabe famewhore that she probably knows about it and doesn't care because it gives her family more connections.

by Anonymousreply 9412/18/2012

Gee, this thread makes for terrific reading.

I love Brandi. I hate Kyle.

over & over & over...there are A LOT other things to discuss, for goodness sake.

Camille's fakery is now beyond ridiculous...all breathy & wide eyed about everything.

I think Kyle has been forced into the position, by the show, to stir the pot and make 'things happen' and that's why she comes across as a bitch because, basically the show has run out of steam.

The Brandi exit was so staged, you could see Kyle grinning as she got up from the table. Likewise when Paul was attacking Brandi at the party, he grinned that silly 'this is a put on' grin. No one that upset grins when attacking a supposed enemy.

& how come no one notices Taylor's top notch gay best friend who's always tagging along who said 'No one should talk to a woman like that'. He was extremely impressive, quite frankly and I don't think his valour should not go unnoticed. He's probably a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 9512/18/2012

I can't imagine watching this show and just not assuming that it is 95% fake.

by Anonymousreply 9612/18/2012

[quote]I don't think his valour should not go unnoticed. He's probably a DLer.

Sorry, I meant 'go unnoticed' obviously.

[quote]I can't imagine watching this show and just not assuming that it is 95% fake.

I think the original Malibu party from hell was mostly genuine. You couldn't make that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 9712/18/2012

Adrienne wasn't even IN this episode! Too busy making shit up about Brandi I suppose.

Faye is an unbelievable hag of the highest order. How DARE she slap down the wife of Dean Fucking Zanuck! The Zanucks are real Hollywood royalty, not at all on the level of haggard, used-up whores like Faye Resnick.

Kyle has less than zero taste or class. Never has (though the flowers on the table were wondrous.) She invites people over, then stirs them up, fails to calm them, never even bothered to get off her moist, fat duff when Brandi left!!!!!! Stunted unhappy child in a semi-grown-up body.

Team Brandi all the way. (Sorry R95!)

by Anonymousreply 9812/18/2012

Does anyone know Resnick's ethnic background? Just curious. I'm not sure what I'm looking at but there's something exotic about her. Uneducated Brandi plays her victim so well. Faye would never dream of tangling with a better person.

by Anonymousreply 9912/18/2012

Remembering Faye's shiningest moment

by Anonymousreply 10012/18/2012

[quote] How DARE she slap down the wife of Dean Fucking Zanuck!

I agree. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

I also got the feeling she'd been watching too much early Mad Men. She had the look of 1962 down to a T.

by Anonymousreply 10112/18/2012

I love the way Faye was accusing Brandi of being an 'attention seeker'.

Faye was determined to get some serious airtime and she got it.

by Anonymousreply 10212/18/2012

The Zanucks could have Faye run out of Beverly Hills with the snap of a finger.

Why is Yolanda on the show? She's clearly disgusted by the other women, and rightly so. What does she stand to gain from it?

by Anonymousreply 10312/18/2012

Just you wait, Yolonda get's into the action, and begins the shade throwing soon enough. Just you wait my puppies!

by Anonymousreply 10412/18/2012

Yolanda has weighed in:

[quote] "Who is this Faye, and more importantly, why is she not minding her own business? I am not certain why she wanted to put herself into the line of fire with Brandi and Adrienne. This matter is so not her business. I can't imagine inviting my best friend to a Housewives' dinner and having her insult my other guests."

Good for you, Yoly!

by Anonymousreply 10512/18/2012

Yolanda HATES Kyle, which makes her aces in my book.

by Anonymousreply 10612/18/2012

Faye has a sketchy background - she does admit to a miserable childhood, being abused by her father, living in lots of different locations around the US, and moving in with an aunt in Hayward,CA. - a working class town, east of San Francisco. She was / is also black ( her father), and Italian- Mexican (her mother). Her birth name is Faye Hutchison. She is 55 years old. She married someone named Rick Barnett in 1978, and divorced 8 months later. Then she married a man named Fodi Halibi for a year, divorcing around 1988. They 'allegedly' had a daughter around then - some say they were not married when she got pregnant. He is referred to only as an 'eccentric heir'. She ended up in L.A. , where , during these years she has been referred to variously as a ' groupie, ho, and coke head'. Faye only admits to the coke head part.At some point (it's on the record) , she was arrested in Las Vegas, for possession of coccaine). She married Paul Resnick at after this - he, the Jewish son of Stewart & Lynda Resnick, owners of, among other companies, Teleflora, Pom Wonderful, Fuji Water, and the ever tacky Franklin Mint. They divorced in '91. Her best friend then, who introduced her to Nicole Simpson, was Kris (Kardashian) Jenner. Need I say more ? Known to have bleached her skin, a la Michael Jackson, had extensive plastic surgery, and be a big opportunist, and inveterate liar. She may be glammed up, wearing Manolo's, and have 2 design clients - Kyle, and POS Paris Hilton, but underneath she's still a piece of whoring trash - they all end up in Beverly Hills, hoping no one will ever notice.

by Anonymousreply 10712/18/2012

WOW r107, thanks for that

by Anonymousreply 10812/18/2012

108 = Brandi

by Anonymousreply 10912/19/2012

[quote]Why is Yolanda on the show? She's clearly disgusted by the other women, and rightly so. What does she stand to gain from it?

What's the point of building a big, beautiful house by the sea if no one knows about it?

by Anonymousreply 11012/19/2012

Brandi gets up and dramatically exits. Aaaaaaand, SCENE!

by Anonymousreply 11112/19/2012

I find it so tiring the same trolls always come into every reality show silly thread with their IT'S SCRIPTED PEARL CLUTCH SHUFFLE. We get it. Now go bleach your hole. The thing I find interesting is that everyone was giving Camille so much shit especially during her Psychic Dinner Party from hell, bloggers, dataloungers, etc. But Faye and Kyle seemed to have gotten a pass that go round, but they still to be on that same level. Every since Kyle showed her ass again last season to someone I guess not as loathsome as Camille, it slide by, but not with Brandi, and now frilly Faye Rancid as Brandi calls her in her latest blog, Faye is still acting the same way. Camille was right about Kyle and Faye, the morally corrupt. But no one seemed to listen. That Camille was right all along.

by Anonymousreply 11212/19/2012

I love reading the Bravo Official Site responses to the Housewive's blogs.

People H-A-T-E Faye and Vyle.

I love how Brandi alluded to Faye's tackiness in cashing in on the OJ shit in her blog. Wish she had slammed the morally bankrupt Faye Resnick about that at the dinner.

To me, it speaks volumes about how low end Vyle is that she is friends with trash like Faye.

by Anonymousreply 11312/19/2012

Shit I could've decorated Kyle's dining rom better than that Faye bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11412/19/2012

It's hysterical that FayFay accuses Brandi of being Lisa's mouthpiece. Pot meet kettle. She does all of Kyle's dirty work while Kyle sits there. Then, as you'll see, Kyle tries to be nice and comforting after the attack as if the bitch didn't engineer the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 11512/19/2012

Everything that the morally bankrupt Faye Resnick said was an exercise in projection -- accusing others of what she's guilty of herself. Also, why was she there? So the audience would have someone more despicable to loathe than the absent Adrienne?

by Anonymousreply 11612/19/2012

Faye was supporting Adrienne so vociferously because Adrienne's rich and she thinks there'll be a pay back...she might get to decorate her new dining room when she splits with Paul and moves house.

Faye's attack on Brandi was totally uncalled for and inappropriate. Interesting that Faye was present at the two most toxic dinner parties of all three seasons.

Faye wants in on the show and this is how she thinks she'll get it.

I agree that it says a lot about Kyle that she's such a pal of Faye's.

I also thought we were going to join Kim and the kids in Vegas, but instead we were stuck staring at this toxic dinner party.

It's time they whipped Yolanda into a frenzy. I feel something brewing, but I can't say what.

All Lisa can do these days, when she attends the get-togethers, is grimace wearily.

by Anonymousreply 11712/19/2012

I am no fan of Kyle's but if she hadn't asked that question to set up the scene there would be no dramz and no conversation about it. What are they going to talk about? Kittens and unicorns?

It was totally staged.

by Anonymousreply 11812/19/2012

I'm SHOCKED that this event turned out this way. SHOCKED I tell you! I just wanted to have a nice get together!

by Anonymousreply 11912/19/2012

TayShana brings the fake tears next episode!

by Anonymousreply 12012/19/2012

They really should dump Yolanda and add Candy Spelling in her place. Candy would just be so fucking weird and uber-rich that it would be must-see-TV.

Candy visits the Umanskys...

"Oh you got your daughter a quaint. Look, I got $400K just burning a hole in my wallet...whattya say we hit McDonald's and raid their Happy Meal toys!"

And Mauricio is fugly! Never saw the appeal. He looks like John Turturro!

Much sexier House hubbys like Apollo, Kroy and Mario running around.

by Anonymousreply 12112/19/2012

What is this In & Out shit? They don't offer any collectibles!!!

by Anonymousreply 12212/19/2012

You think Mario is hotter than Mauricio? No way. Mauricio is one of the hottest husbands. Apollo is obviously #1. That's a given. I'm torn as to whether Mauricio or Joe Gorga is #2, but make no mistake about it: Mauricio is very hot.

by Anonymousreply 12312/19/2012

I finally have caught up with some episodes of this show.

One thought on Kyle's dinner party - it was obviously staged. However, I think it was more of "Adrianne/Paul/Kyle/Mauricio" prepping Faye to go after Brandi. That way, Faye does the dirty work and their hands are clean. But you can be sure, Adrienne & Paul had a part in it, even though they were not there.

It would be interesting to see who exactly Adrienne was having an affair with - Paul did file for divorce during taping. I always thought Adrienne pinged, and was a little gay.

And I'll say it again, I love "Shut the Fuck Up" Brandi. Love her!

by Anonymousreply 12412/19/2012

Kim and Taylor are the likable ones this season. Who would've thunk it?

Yolanda hates Kyle, Taylor, Faye and Adrienne, so I can't wait to see what goes down with all of them.

by Anonymousreply 12512/19/2012

Another one for Team Brandi here. She gave me a valid reason to hate LeAnn Rhimes. I would stick with Lisa and Brandi. Forget about the rest of them. Faye Resnick just needs to go very far away. She makes my eyes hurt and my ears bleed.

by Anonymousreply 12612/19/2012

sorry but the "event" for Maurice's agency was a joke.

Half the party was attended by the employees of the JW Marriott, a third by the housewives and the rest by his employees and maybe 1 client.

by Anonymousreply 12712/19/2012

I don't know why Brandi is even on this show. She was not a housewife when it started. I understand Camille, Taylor and Adrienne started the show married but why take on a new person who isn't even married.

It's just the real bitches of Beverly Hills, what happened to the original idea?

by Anonymousreply 12812/19/2012

Brandi is a housewife in that she doesn't really work and pops pills all day. I still love her though.

by Anonymousreply 12912/19/2012

Brandi is also poor.

by Anonymousreply 13012/19/2012

R128 There is nothing "real" about these shows. Looks at the lowlife, unmarried slags who started off the Atlanta version.

Faye is disgusting.

Maurice is such a whore. If Brandi was rich and had a house to sell, he'd be sniffing up her cooter.

by Anonymousreply 13112/19/2012

Mauricio is not that good looking. He's only 'hot' in comparison to other lackluster househusbands.

by Anonymousreply 13212/19/2012

I love that fake "I'm so impressed with what you just said" thing Brandi does, like when the Morally Bankrupt Faye Resnick said Adrienne's brothers dated her step-daughters. She sort of pulls back in mock awe.

It's very funny. She did it tomTrailer at the dinner in Oji when Trailer leaned into her.

by Anonymousreply 13312/19/2012

Didn't Faye pose for Playgirl after the O.J. trial? I kinda remember Camille mentioning it at her dinner party.

You know what Kyle's dinner party needed, don't you? ALLISON DUBOIS puffing on her electronic cigarette and dispensing bon mots to the horror of the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 13412/19/2012

R134 Camille, former hooker and softcore porn actress, was in no position to look down her nose.

Well, except for the "they only asked you because your best friend was killed" thing.

by Anonymousreply 13512/19/2012

WEHT Allison Dubois? She needs to be in the talkies.

by Anonymousreply 13612/19/2012

So Yolanda prefers an older 57 yr old trainer so her husband doesn't have to look at a 30 year old? Why? Too tempting?

by Anonymousreply 13712/19/2012

Who are the Umanskys?

by Anonymousreply 13812/19/2012

I'm liking Kim being bitchy to hagface Vyle. No invite to Vegas and after starting that Adrienne/Paul vs. Brandi fight, tells Vyle, "Well that's just the way he chose to handle it!"

It was kind of shitty the way Vyle and teh others told Taylor to "stop making it about her."

by Anonymousreply 13912/20/2012

I really want Kim to come out and keep stirring the shit. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 14012/20/2012

I cannot stand Kim, she's still a drunk, still slurring her words, she makes no sense what-so-ever.

by Anonymousreply 14112/20/2012

I think Kim is on meds, that's why she slurs.

I also love Brandi's reactions to the others. She cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 14212/20/2012

[quote]Who are the Umanskys?

Mauricio and Kyle. Mauricio's surname is Umansky.

by Anonymousreply 14312/20/2012

When you heard why Kim told them at the party, it made sense - everyone was talking about it at the tasting and she didn't think it was right for them to be walking around the party not knowing that everyone had discussed their big scandal. She said she tried to call them but they didn't answer. Seems pretty reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 14412/20/2012

I dvr the show and I fast forward through Ken and Lisa, Kyle and Mauricio and Adrienne and her husband. I also fast forward through the numerous scenes when they are discussing earlier scenes - aftermath of Mauricio's party and Kyle and Faye's lunch. Out of curiosity, I watch Yolanda. I like Kim and I like Brandy. Marissa looks like an actress from a while back, can't remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 14512/20/2012

Marissa looks like Carole Baker.

by Anonymousreply 14612/20/2012

[quote] She said she tried to call them but they didn't answer. Seems pretty reasonable.

Yea, like the time Taylor & Russell were both unreachable for a stretch of days and as a result showed up to Kyle's party where they weren't welcome? Oops! You know--because nobody has texting these days, or email, or voicemail, or...

Nothing goes on behind the cameras on this show. It's all in front of them, or it doesn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 14712/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 14812/20/2012

Am I the only one who thinks Mauricio favors John Turturro? I mean a slightly cuter version?

by Anonymousreply 14912/21/2012

I agree, R149. I also think that Portia is the pygmy version of Bernadette Peters.

by Anonymousreply 15012/21/2012

R120 - Liverlips is seen whining (as only she can do) in that fake sob-whine voice as they are coming to take away her wedding ring. And they DO take that fucker from her! No tears, of course - just the THREAT of tears... What a pathetic whore, she should really just go away. It's clear that her storyline has been virtually eliminated this season. Good riddance! God knows how many people were scammed out of hard earned money so that whore could have balloon lips and a yellow rock on her finger...

by Anonymousreply 15112/21/2012

I would love to see all these hos without makeup. Talk about a fright fest.

by Anonymousreply 15212/21/2012

[quote]Am I the only one who thinks Mauricio favors John Turturro?

What does that mean? Is it some flyover expression?

by Anonymousreply 15312/21/2012

One of you needs to go to Kyle's new clothing store in BH and take a dump in the fitting room.

by Anonymousreply 15412/21/2012

It seems Marisa Zanuck is not just a flash in the pan, but a new member of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 15512/21/2012

Who the hell is Marisa Zanuck? I've watched every RHOBH episode and have never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 15612/21/2012

[quote]I've watched every RHOBH episode and have never heard of her.

She was a guest at Kyle's dinner party on this week's episode. The blonde woman who sat next to Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 15712/21/2012

Oh. You can tell how bored I was with that episode!

by Anonymousreply 15812/21/2012

Marissa looks like someone from the late 80's or 90's, like Penelope Ann Miller or something. It's driving me nuts

by Anonymousreply 15912/21/2012

r159, like that 80's star Sheryl Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 16012/21/2012

Holy chicken mole! My closet is bigger than Marisa Zanuck's. Even with me out of it.

by Anonymousreply 16112/22/2012

So Cunt Kyle is at it again. Every time there is drama this $2 whore is at the forefront. So, now she instigated a fight between Brandi & Adrienne by asking her what is going on with them. She knew exactly what she was doing asking that question to Brandi in front of cameras.

Then she invites Faye Resnick to start the next round at her dinner party. I want to kick that cunt Kyle's teeth in. Fuckign cheap whore who is blowing her (former) gardener Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 16212/22/2012

Yes, and Kyle tried to stick her fucking nose into the Lisa & Adrienne drama as well.

I am so pleased that Lisa recognizes the shit starter that Kyle is and simply asked her to butt out of the issue between her and Adrienee.

and she should have added that Kyle/Vyle would be better off spending her time getting vaginal rejuvenation on those lips of hers.

by Anonymousreply 16312/22/2012

I cant stand Vyle nor Traylor. Did you all see how Traylor tried to make the whole Brandi/Maloof showdown about her? Tried to steal the focus.

Then she has the God dam nerve to talk shit at David Foster's house where she was a GUEST. Good Lord.

She is a pathetic drunk with zero class....and then she wonders why she has no rich friends. I would run from her and I am not rich.

Traylor, my advice is that you put those big lips & mouth to better use and reel in another sucker. Good luck, dahlink.

by Anonymousreply 16412/22/2012

Now hold off a sec. We don't know that Kyle invited Faye Resnick to stir the pot. Let's not forget, this was Kyle's first party for the "girls" in her lovely new house. She was understandably nervous and anxious, and since her deranged lush of a sister couldn't attend, she wanted her best gal pals, Marissa and Faye, there for moral support. Yes, Faye has been known to speak her mind, especially on issues that are close to her heart, and maybe she did go a bit overboard at Brandi, but the bottom line is that there is no way Kyle could've known this would happen. I think we really need to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt in this situation. I don't get all the Kyle hate on this board. All she does is try to be a sounding board for the other girls' problems and stay away from their little petty dramas. So I just don't get why you all hate on her. Is it because she has a handsome husband? Is it because that, despite living in BH, she leads a tasteful low-key life, something you in your over-the-top greed could not settle for?

by Anonymousreply 16512/22/2012

Ok so let's recap all the fights/drama and pain that Vyle cunt Kyle has been a large part of:

Camille in season 1...once off camera and then once she ignited the shit storm she got her classless old whore/money grubber of a friend, Faye Resnick to start another fight at a dinner at Camille's house.

Now in season 3 she tried to get into the already started Lisa/Adrienee fight. However, Lisa was to smart and classy to let her. And was able to politely keep Vyle out.

So Vyle goes for Brandi. Instigates a fight by asking her what exactly is issue between brandi & Adrienne. C'mon she knew brandi would tell it like it is. And of course, she asked her on camera. Then just like in season one...she brings in her closer cunt of Faye Resnick to do the finishing salvos on her victim. And she sits back innocent of it all.

by Anonymousreply 16612/22/2012

And in the aftermath of it all , Kyle tells FAye in front of everyone at the dinner table (after Brandi has left in tears) that she does not need to be sorry. OMG, this was beyond shocking, beyond tacky behavior.

I would never ever speak to her again. I guess thats why they have contracts.

by Anonymousreply 16712/22/2012

Kim & Kyle in a re-make of whatever happened to Baby Jane.

by Anonymousreply 16812/22/2012

Thank god for Marisa Zanuck, now that is a REAL Beverly Hills Wife. Married to history. With Yolanda another good choice, can they get rid of Taylor and Brandi who are like hanger-ons and not really relevant in BH. Which is the point, right.

by Anonymousreply 16912/22/2012

Je te adore Camille. And so I am happy to hear she is coming back to show.

by Anonymousreply 17012/22/2012

Hi Kyle at R165!

by Anonymousreply 17112/22/2012

Traylor is trash - and classless trash at that. Kyle is a vyle cunt and shit starter Lisa is too smart and stays above it all Kim is loopy but ok, almost sweet. Camille is honest. And imo, pretty smart too. Adrienne is conniving. Brandi is too honest. And wears her heart/pain on her sleeve. Yolanda is into Yolanda. Faye is the closer cunt; brought in only when additional SUPER-cunt power is needed.

by Anonymousreply 17212/22/2012

[quote] There you have it. Did I miss anyone?

The only thing you missed is punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 17312/22/2012

Thank you grammar queen!

by Anonymousreply 17412/22/2012

I actually adore pussy but can't stand the stench of a cunt. And Kyle is a C-U-N-T. almost as cavernous as her closer CUNT, Faye Restylane.

by Anonymousreply 17512/22/2012

Vyle has had the girls over several times - the White Party and then her brats birthday party. This "dinner" was set up to ambush Brandi and curry favor with the Maloofs.

by Anonymousreply 17612/22/2012

Can someone explain all this hating on Kyle. I just don't see the "see you next Tuesday" that you all see. What I see is a wonderfully caring and loving wife, mother, and sister who, despite living in the richest zip code in the country and being related to the Hiltons, is totally down to earth and not ostenatious in the least. Yes, she can be tough and bitchy when she needs to be, but that's only out of love. Trust me on this, kids, Kyle comes from a good place.

by Anonymousreply 17712/22/2012

Kyle's a controlling, passive-aggressive, superficial, phony, self-centered piece of garbage. Other than that, she's to be admired.

by Anonymousreply 17812/22/2012

R177 probably thinks shooter Adam Lanza was a doll too. Probably would have dated him until he was dismembered. Naive idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17912/22/2012

R177..."why all this hating on Kyle"????? HUH! Really, this is a question to you?! HELLO, have you watched the show from season one? This bitch is a whore of a friend. I would have strangled her by now. And she treats her own sister like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 18012/22/2012

I still remember Taylor sitting by herself and crying at Kyle's White Party as she looked at all the loving and happy couples dancing around her.

How much pain can one woman take?

by Anonymousreply 18112/22/2012

Kyle is a cunt. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 18212/22/2012

Shaneesha didn't have much to say this week, but next week she cries when they try to repossess her wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 18312/22/2012

Even outside of DL, someone who likes Kyle would be hard to find.

by Anonymousreply 18412/22/2012

True R184 ...cause she is a wretched human being.

by Anonymousreply 18512/22/2012

I agree with R162...this bitch needs her teeth kicked in

by Anonymousreply 18612/22/2012

R176v is on to something. Because Kyle needs the Maaloofs to get her cheesy husband some real estate deals & connections.

by Anonymousreply 18712/22/2012

Andy didn't show what Brandy said because Adrienne threatened to sue Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 18812/22/2012

I actually liked Kyle the first season, mainly because Camille was such a cunt that Kyle came off nice in comparison. I probably like Brandi so much for the same reason. Who knows how I would feel about her if everyone was pleasant to her. The only other nice thing I can say about Kyle is that on the first season reunion, she looked so beautiful it took my breath away. Kyle actually looked a little like Vivien Leigh in her prime, the way she was made up. She's never looked that good since.

I sat there during the dinner party, thinking why doesn't anyone tell off that horrible Resnick woman. Lisa just sat there. When Marisa Zanuck finally said something, I thought finally, thank you! You would think by now, it would be obvious that Brandi is a favorite with the public and anyone who is mean to her comes off looking really bad.

by Anonymousreply 18912/22/2012

TWOP must have started banning its more obsessive "Vyle" posters

by Anonymousreply 19012/22/2012

R189 ...Camille was never a cunt inseason one It was Kyle who was and is the cunt. WAke up honey. And To compare her fugally face with those stretched out lipsto Vivian Leigh...well you need your pink card ripped out of your butt crack and burned.

by Anonymousreply 19112/22/2012

Cunty/Kyle also egged on the small tiff between Brandi and Adrienee over the sentence "shut the Fuck up". It wasn't that bitches battle...and as Lisa pointed out - Brandi was sticking up for cuntface's sister, Kim. but Kyle didn't care. Starting shit is more important. Thats her priority. So she continued and even tried to egg Lisa into a fight.

Then Kyle aka the cunt had the stupidity to brogan it up again in the limo ride home. Oy vey. This is one mean girl. Still stuck in high school.

by Anonymousreply 19212/22/2012

I too totally believe Camille Grammar was the victim of Kyle in season 1. We did not see the first fight between them start as it was off camera. However, based on my observation of Kyle since...oh yeah, she is a catty manipulative shit starter.She always starts it or stirs it up if its already going and then sits back all quiet. Watching.

by Anonymousreply 19312/22/2012

People the dinner isn't over. Lisa chimes in next week, and Rancid Faye goes in on Lisa calling her sweet in that rancid sweet voice, for defending Brandi etc. There's more to come from that dinner. Brandi leaves and goes outside crying, as Kyle comes after her, Brandi not wanting to go through another dinner etc like last year with Vyle and Kim. Inside Faye says I'm not sorry for what I said, etc etc. But in that sweet rancid patronizing Faye voice.

by Anonymousreply 19412/22/2012

r191, Fugally?

Oh, dear.

It's fugly, hon.

by Anonymousreply 19512/22/2012

Just sit back a moment and think of EVERY major fight on RHOBH....and then imagine where it would have gone or even existed IF Kyle were not on the show.

by Anonymousreply 19612/22/2012

Sorry R195 aka Grammar QUEEN. Spell check somehow married that together.

by Anonymousreply 19712/22/2012

R194..yes that is true But most importantly the hostess of the dinner and shit starter extraordinary, Kyle stated that Fake Resnick didn't need to apologize...presumably she was apologizing to those who remained. That was the bare minimum she should have done if she had any class. So sad. Well, this is why the chinese will take over America eventually...and even those these snatched back faces of these old bags make them look chinese; they are not.

by Anonymousreply 19812/22/2012

Kyle needs to call her Bff Bethanny and ask for better advice on how to navigate this Housewife CUNT-try. She in danger Molly!

by Anonymousreply 19912/22/2012

Is having a child via surrogate really that private/controversial/strange enough to warrant a lawsuit? Who cares about that. really?

by Anonymousreply 20012/22/2012

Maybe Adrienne is a tranny. Hey someone needs to take one for the team and look....

by Anonymousreply 20112/22/2012

Sad how clueless Kyle is. She tries to get the 'nice' edit by running after Brandi "Don't Leave. I don't want you to leave". This, after letting Faye go off on Brandi during the party. Kyle's own "Faye, shut the fuck up." could've gone a long way. Don't try to act nice after you've let one guest rip the other during the party. You're the hostess. Act like one.

by Anonymousreply 20212/22/2012

???? If you repeat the truth, is it 'defamation of character' or 'libel' ? I guess Adrienne needs to spend her money on something .... Season 3 is definitely the season of Adrienne, especially with the upcoming separation/divorce.

Adrienne must be THRILLED. "It's about me. ME. All about ME !!"

by Anonymousreply 20312/22/2012

Adrienne is 50 or 51, her kids are still quite young? Yes it's possible to have kids in your 40's, but I think the shady thing is BE A CAMILLE and own it, if not publicly then at least to the circle on a reality show. Don't sit at a dinner in Ojai and say you had a c-section. If you will lie like that, what else is under that poker cat face? I understand it was a private matter, but I don't think Brandi was like... I don't like Adrienne because that bitch used a surrogate! I think in her telling at the dinner at Sur, she was merely making a point about how Adrienne is controlling and LIES, which led to her saying such things about the Maloof's hoofs. She was breaking down a whole list of things that Bravo didn't tell us, and the surrogate claim was just one...

by Anonymousreply 20412/22/2012

Kudos to R202 for begin more of a lady than Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 20512/22/2012

R200- true. I mean Camille talks about it pretty readily. what is the big deal? I wonder of that is really the secret or just a "red herring' to throw us off the track of a larger item...hmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 20612/22/2012

I agree R204 - OWN IT. Whats the problem? Maybe the children don't know but I could really care less if my mother dropped such a "bombshell" on me. Maybe she has been flouncing her figure all these years to her what? Who cares? I really don't understand who this warrants litigation.

by Anonymousreply 20712/22/2012

who = how in R207

by Anonymousreply 20812/22/2012

Ha. Bravo had a blog from Faye Resnick .... for about a week ........I just went back and it is GONE. She must've been getting CRUCIFIED.

by Anonymousreply 20912/22/2012

r 209 um 650 negative comments. Bravo likes to monitor the blog responses to balance out the negative posts with the positive. But Faye was Resnicked on outta there because the neg response was so large.

by Anonymousreply 21012/22/2012

Just maybe Adrienne didn't use a surrogate and birthed those kids on her own. I could see the anger then if Brandi is just lying about it, making the assumption that she did because of her age. Like she just assumed there was no book deal.

I'm not saying what happened or what was said. But I really think Brandi is a piece of trash and needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 21112/22/2012

R210 -- Meh. I'm sure Faye will show up later in the season to try to 'play nice' with Brandi (kind of like Kyle pretends and *tries* to do every week).

by Anonymousreply 21212/22/2012

Julie Klausner who writes the very funny Beverly Hills recaps for Vulture totally has Kyle's number. She really is the worst: a thirsty, judgmental broodmare/never-was actress who can always be relied on to make everything about Kyle all the time.

Adrienne's refusal to cop to having used a surrogate strikes me a pretty typical "lame straight person terrified of being seen as having broken with the social norms of mommyhood" behavior.

I'm dying to see what goes down between Kyle and Yolanda. Yolanda's blogs are dripping with icy, teutonic contempt for Kyle and everything she stands for.

by Anonymousreply 21312/22/2012

Yolanda scares me. All she's missing is a viking hat.

by Anonymousreply 21412/22/2012

I wanna see Yolanda call Taylor a real ASSHOLE, and I saw a clip of Camille and Kyle yelling at her at some dinner. I wanna see her blow! Enough of the workout healthy hubby is so great love my life. We know she is gonna show her ass soon.

by Anonymousreply 21512/23/2012

[quote]I saw a clip of Camille and Kyle yelling at her at some dinner.

This I want to see.

by Anonymousreply 21612/23/2012

Besides of Brandi who seems to be poor next to the other bitches...all these women are media whores! They don't need the fucking bravo check for the show as they r loaded. What the fuck r they doing on tv?

by Anonymousreply 21712/23/2012

Taylor and Kim are poor too. In fact, I bet out of all of them Taylor is the poorest (negative net worth) while at least Brandi is trying to get ahead and Kim will have (eventually) an inheritance? Taylor will die broke & in debt but playing the part.

by Anonymousreply 21812/23/2012

I thought it s funny that Yolanda missed Kyle's shitty dinner because she had to go to "Whitney Houston's funeral!" Take that, bitches!!! Yolanda is rubbing elbows with the music elite while Kyle and Kim are watching VHS copies of their old TV guest star appearances.

by Anonymousreply 21912/23/2012

Yolanda was at Etta James' funeral.

by Anonymousreply 22012/23/2012

Adrienne's outrage at the surrogate comment pretty much confirms that it's true. If someone accused my mother of using a surrogate she'd just laugh in their face because it would be a ridiculous claim. Only someone who did use one and wanted to keep it a secret would be as upset as Adrienne. That also means she has no legal case against Brandi. Adrienne is a public figure (so it would be hard to win any type of invasion of privacy claim) and truth is an absolute defense to defamation.

I'm also baffled why no one (Lisa in particular) jumped to Brandi's defense at the dinner. But I think Brandi handled herself really well. Faye was obviously trying to provoke her into a fight, but Brandi didn't take the bait, which is clearly pissed off Faye even more. I at least wish someone had pointed out the hypocrisy of Faye accusing Brandi of being an attention whore who makes nasty comments about other people while doing exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 22112/23/2012

I thought it was Donna Summer's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 22212/23/2012

Why is using a surrogate such a horrible secret? I don't see what's wrong with it. Surely this can't be what this is all about? Did Adrienne fake her pregnancies, stomach pillow and all?

by Anonymousreply 22312/23/2012

This is a woman who gets upset when someone calls her shoes the Maloof Hoof and her dog Crackpot. You really think she's not gonna freak out if someone talks about her paying someone else to carry her children?

by Anonymousreply 22412/23/2012

That is HIGH-larious that Bravo pulled The Morally Corrupt One's blog!

But if they are going to pull blogs because of "I HATE YOU!" comments from the viewers, Kyle should be gone now, too.

Favorite comment on Kyle's blog from today:

[quote]Faye is your best friend. You really can't do better. You really can't. She is the friend you deserve. You should get matching t-shirts.

by Anonymousreply 22512/23/2012

Once and for all it's the morally BANKRUPT Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 22612/23/2012

[quote]That also means she has no legal case against Brandi.

That doesn't matter. Adrienne is like Tom Cruise: She sues because she has the money to -- and knows that the poor defendant will "settle" just to stay solvent.

Then, she can pretend that she "won" and her lie is kept safe.

by Anonymousreply 22712/23/2012

No, it's "morally corrupt."

by Anonymousreply 22812/23/2012

[quote]Once and for all it's the morally BANKRUPT Faye Resnick.

I actually prefer that, DL version, but have switched to the historically accurate quotation.

by Anonymousreply 22912/23/2012

What does Kyle have in common with a 55 year old woman with a VERY checkered past??

Strange friendship, unless the link is drugs.

by Anonymousreply 23012/23/2012

Both Kyle and Maurice are big into nose candy. They think it makes them even more fun and KLASSY!

by Anonymousreply 23112/23/2012

Faye has had so much work done, her old friends probably wouldn't recognize her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 23212/23/2012

R228 That clip makes me sad. Camille used to be entertaining. She was such a rude, stupid villain in Season One.

Now, she's just doing damage control from Season One and is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 23312/23/2012

WHET Nick Stabile, Camille' BFF from season 1? They were always kissing, even in front of his wife. He was totally hot. I thought they made a good couple.

by Anonymousreply 23412/23/2012

I just can't get over how odd this Faye Resnick bitch is. She's basically a sociopath, right?

by Anonymousreply 23512/23/2012

Kim Richards Net Worth: $1M plus $100K for Houseives

Kyle Richards: $20M plus $200K for Housewives

Brandi Glanville: $4.7M plus $125K for Housewives

Taylor Armstrong: $400K plus $175K for Housewives

Lisa Vanderpump: $65M plus $250K for Housewives

Adrienne Maloof: $100M plus $200K for Housewives

Yolanda Foster: $15M plus $100K for Housewives

by Anonymousreply 23612/23/2012

R236: Unless you are PriceWaterhouseCoopers, those numbers are complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 23712/23/2012

Faye Resnick net worth: $3.5 million.

Like all of the housewhores, however, all that money can't prevent their true nature from oozing through once you scratch the veneer a bit.

by Anonymousreply 23812/23/2012

And the husbands:

David Foster Net Worth: $30M

Mauricio Umansky: $100M

Paul Nassif: $14M

Ken Todd: $85M

Eddie Cibrian (Brandi's ex): $12M

by Anonymousreply 23912/23/2012

There is absolutely no fucking way that Mauricio Umansky has as much money as Adrienne Maloof, or more money that Ken Todd.

That is utter bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 24012/23/2012

r239 is bullshit. David Foster at only $30M. That's a gross underestimate. And Mauricio at $100M is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 24112/23/2012

[quote]Eddie Cibrian (Brandi's ex): $12M

This is why these numbers are being pulled out of someone's well-lubed ass:

Eddie's career is dead. And Brandi said they had no savings. And have you seen the house?

by Anonymousreply 24212/23/2012

Kyle and Mauricio are lucky if they have $5 million in the bank. Their lifestyle is funded by his sales commissions and her RH salary.

The Maloufs, Vanderpumps, Fosters and Camille, on the other hand, could live like royalty just from the interest on their fortunes.

by Anonymousreply 24312/23/2012

I think the Maloof fortune is sinking.

The sons have squandered a lot of Dad's Coor's beer money.

They lost the casino in Las Vegas.

Their sports franchise is in trouble.

And NOBODY is buying Adrienne's shitatiously tacky shoes.

by Anonymousreply 24412/23/2012

I don't think it's so far-fetched. Mauricio has been selling high-end real estate in the golden triangle of Beverly Hills since the 70s. Ken Todd is in the restaurant business. There's a big difference between selling real estate and selling fish.

by Anonymousreply 24612/23/2012

On the recent final episode of the latest series of Project Runway Australia they were asking "celebrities" who they thought won the final runway show (they don't have fashion week in Australia I guess...they just put on a big fake runway show for the final show). The only celebrities I recognized were Kimbra and Taylor Armstrong. They just identified Taylor by name as if everyone in Australia would know what show she was on. WTF is Taylor doing on the finale of PR-AU???

by Anonymousreply 24712/23/2012

Do we know for sure that the "secret" Brandi spilled was the Adrienne used a surrogate for her pregnancies?

If this is what Adrienne is starting to make noises about in terms of a lawsuit, she should shut up.

She's sued enough people, and been sued enough, to know one basic legal fact:

Truth is the ultimate defense.

There is no slander or libel if the allegation is true. All she would be doing, in filing suit, is giving the allegation more publicity.

Also, the defendant -- Brandi -- would not have to settle with her. Again, if the allegation is true, then Brandi would have no reason to settle. It would be Adrienne who would quietly drop the suit and hope that Brandi doesn't insist on Adrienne paying damages to her.

by Anonymousreply 24812/23/2012

[quote]The Maloufs, Vanderpumps, Fosters and Camille, on the other hand, could live like royalty just from the interest on their fortunes.

Have you seen interest rates these days?

by Anonymousreply 24912/23/2012

[quote]Truth is the ultimate defense.

It's not about a verdict. It's about punishing Brandi and shutting her up.

Lawsuits are VERY expensive. Brandi doesn't have the money for it.

Adrienne knows this. She will make Brandi waste money on a lawyer and then Brandi will have to settle before she loses her house.

The settlement will include a stipulation that Brandi never mention the truth about Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 25012/23/2012

Mauricio mentioned he was ranked by The Wall Street Journal as the #7 real estate agent in the country..and sure enough I did some research and in 2011 he was ranked 7 in the US with sales of $185 million. 6% = $11 million

by Anonymousreply 25112/23/2012

Adrienne is coming off very badly this season.

by Anonymousreply 25212/23/2012

R251, Mauricio does not gross 6%, for the firm unless he represents both the buyer AND seller. Commissions are split 50/50 so he would get 3% of that. THEN he has to give a split to the firm he represents (which is why he now runs his own firm to avoid that cost), so in 2011, if he had 5.5M in commissions earned, he would get probably around 70-80% of that figure (He must have a high split with his firm at his level) pre tax. He probably netted just under 4M.

Normally the split is 50-65% with the firm. OR you just pay a transaction fee to a firm. Which is great but you have to pay for your own marketing. You could close a deal and pretty much walk away with the full 3% less a small transaction fee.

And also, There is no way he is worth 100M.

by Anonymousreply 25312/23/2012

I think Adrienne is depressed about how her siblings have run the company her adored father started into the ground. I think we saw one of her brothers a few seasons back. He was walking with Adrienne and Paul through the casino and he had a prostitute on his arm. He looked like an idiot. Adrienne was dismissive. Adrienne's share used to be $300M so the family isn't doing well and I bet Adrienne is unhappy about it. I liked her in the beginning. It looks like maybe Kyle and Adrienne are ticked at Lisa because she's the Queen Bee of the franchise. She always comes up roses in the Bravo polls.

by Anonymousreply 25412/23/2012

Adrienne would be REALLY lovely if she weren't a humorless, lying twat.

by Anonymousreply 25512/23/2012

My husband and I live in the Bel Air section of LA. Most of these people on this show are an extreme representation of someone who lives in our community. Trash frankly.

Camille is probably the best representation.

The Umasky's are trash and everyone knows it.

Kyle is reviled in our circle. Mauricio while a hard worker,will never be a part of our community and everyone knows why.

Only tourists go to SUR.

by Anonymousreply 25612/23/2012

[quote]Only tourists go to SUR.

Sur! That's a bloody lie! Villa Blanca! Lovely! Sur! Darling, we'd love to! Villa Blanca! Yes, leave room for cream darling. Sur! No, darling, just wash it -- no wax today, darling. Villa Blanca! What a lovely color on you, darling! Sur! Well, what a bloody to-do! Villa Blanca! Sur! Villa Blanca! Sur! Villa Blanca! Sur! Villa Blanca! Sur! Villa Blanca! Sur!

by Anonymousreply 25712/23/2012

Lisa may have shot herself in the foot by saying "Husbands bring their wives to Villa Blanca and their mistresses to Sur."

by Anonymousreply 25812/23/2012

Why, r256? Why?????

by Anonymousreply 25912/23/2012

Can you imagine living in that cul-de-sac with Kyle? There's a shot of your house, both from the street and the air, in every episode. Not to mention all the douchebag parties she and her hubby throw.

by Anonymousreply 26012/23/2012

[quote] There's a shot of your house, both from the street and the air, in every episode

Are you so stupid you don't realize they shoot all those shots in the same day?

by Anonymousreply 26112/23/2012

Wow, R261. You're calling someone else stupid? The point is that the neighbor's house is shown each episode--the same shot, yes, but it's shown. And that would be deeply annoying.

by Anonymousreply 26212/23/2012

Kyle is a cunt. Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 26312/24/2012

R246 mauricio has been selling real estate since the 1970s.....REALLY?! How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 26412/24/2012

I am so disappointed in Adrienne. She is being such a bitch over (if true) a surrogate revelation? Ridiculous. Only a cunty diva with no class would sue over this "revelation" in 2012. And if its not that then what does she care cause none of us have heard it.

by Anonymousreply 26512/24/2012

R263 - Kyle is a vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26612/24/2012

I've never liked Adrienne since the show began. The way she spoke to Paul was hard to watch. I can't believe he ever took that shit - money or no money. I never felt she really loved him. She was always laughing at him and making fun of him. But this season, he's coming across as a jerk too. So maybe they deserved each other.

As the Cuntess says, money can't buy you class.

by Anonymousreply 26712/24/2012

Poor Yolanda with her prominent man brow. It ruins her. Photogs must of have a devil of a time working around her bone structure. She's never done anything with her life which I'm sure, irks her.

by Anonymousreply 26812/24/2012

Thanks r256.

More gossip please.

by Anonymousreply 26912/24/2012

Get rid of Yolanda!!!!'

by Anonymousreply 27012/24/2012

[Mauricio while a hard worker,will never be a part of our community and everyone knows why.]

Why? Because he's Mexican? Because he's a Jew? That may not be what you meant, but that's certainly the implication, so you'd better explain if you mean otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 27112/25/2012

Reunion from season 1... when Andy asked Kim is Kyle a bully... 2:00 in... Camille called it!

by Anonymousreply 27212/27/2012

What speaks volumes about Kyle's social standing is the fact that she is friends with low-lifes like Faye Resnick. That's all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 27312/27/2012

R272 - you are right. And I have called out what a cut Kyle is from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 27412/27/2012

FFS it's "je t'adore Camille", you moron. why do people insist on using french when they obviously don't know the basics of the freaking language?

by Anonymousreply 27512/27/2012

Oooooo, mommy must have been very strict whenever you mis-spelled words. Pardone moi.

Perhaps it is my way of personalizing/owning/individualizing it. You must never have been allowed to ever have an indentity or personality.

by Anonymousreply 27612/27/2012

I've said it since season one and I will keep on saying it: Kyle is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27712/27/2012

Bitch, it's "pardonne-moi" first, and second you don't personalize/own/individualize something by making it unpronounceable and grammatically incorrect. Keep to your native language and stop butchering mine, yankee.

by Anonymousreply 27812/27/2012

R278 - Normally I would say "eat me" but I suspect that wouldn't be a punishment for you!

by Anonymousreply 27912/27/2012

Shouldn't you prepare for your enema, shit boy?

by Anonymousreply 28012/27/2012

True R277 - Kyle's a bitch - she's so loving the limelight after being the "other sister" all her life.

Living under Kim's shadow while she was growing up and then having to rely on Kathy's husband to get her own husband a job in real estate.

I remember when Paris was 'hot' in the press, Kyle was forever giving interviews and trying to bite off a piece.

I think part of Kim's skittishness and lack of focus comes from being constantly criticized by Kyle. Sure she has had some problems, but Kyle never misses an opportunity to put her down to size.

by Anonymousreply 28112/27/2012

R281, Kim is messed up from her fucked up mother. Talk about a stage mother from hell. Kim never had a childhood cause she was her mother's meal ticket for years.

by Anonymousreply 28212/27/2012

If you are right R282 then Kyle pick up some of that cunt odor from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 28312/27/2012

[quote]I remember when Paris was 'hot' in the press, Kyle was forever giving interviews and trying to bite off a piece.

by Anonymousreply 28412/27/2012

Paris = *yawn* Kyle = Puke/diarrhea that is puke

by Anonymousreply 28512/27/2012

Again I must state that all you have to do is look where Kyle is EVERY fucking time there is a fight. She is ((% of the time the instigator, fire flamer or she joins in! What the fuck is wrong with this stupid ho? I think she has a superiority complex. WAKE UP Sugar! You're just a cheap, used up mattress, I mean actress (same thing,really) from 1492...or it might as well be the year 1492 when you last had any chance at a career.

by Anonymousreply 28612/27/2012

((% = 99%

by Anonymousreply 28712/27/2012

They should film Kyle and Kim as Baby Jane and Blanche, the night of the accident. It was dark. Kyle was driving the Duesenberg. Or was it Blanche? We won't know who crippled whom until the final scene with Kyle dancing around Kim on the beach with two ice cream cones in her hands.

by Anonymousreply 28812/27/2012

[quote]FFS it's "je t'adore Camille", you moron.

Isn't it 'Camille, je t'adore'? I would have thought you'd put the name first, in French, in the is instance. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

[quote]Perhaps it is my way of personalizing/owning/individualizing it.

& very cute it is too.

Tu es mignon.

by Anonymousreply 28912/27/2012

[quote] in the is instance

Sorry, I this instance.

by Anonymousreply 29012/27/2012

I loved seeing Kim get all snippy with Vyle at that party!

"WHATEVER! Kyle. I've heard you like 5 times!!!"

by Anonymousreply 29112/28/2012

INfamous Kim and Kyle fight.... YOU STOLE MY GODDAMN HOUSE!!

by Anonymousreply 29212/28/2012

Camille from reunion 1 asked about surrogacy and why she called Faye morally corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 29312/28/2012

Nick Stahl was dropped from Camille's list of bffs because he knew Kelsey was cheating and said nothing and even covered for him.

by Anonymousreply 29412/28/2012

Kyle is a cunt. What else is there to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 29512/28/2012

We've obviously spawned a "Kyle is a cunt" troll.

by Anonymousreply 29612/28/2012

You just hate Kyle because she's a great mom and absolutely beautiful inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 29712/28/2012

Kyle's teenage daughter is a horrible little snot who doesn't reflect well on her. The little one hasn't been ruined by her disgusting mother yet but I'm sure it will happen. Kyle is not terrible looking, but her lips are gross, her skin only looks good in extremely specific lighting and her hair is farrrrrr too long for a women of her age. Also, if her personality were a smell it would be of an open sewer. She is easily--easily--the most putrid person on the show.

by Anonymousreply 29812/28/2012

r298, and she's already had an abortion, she's not even out of her teens.

by Anonymousreply 29912/28/2012

No idea about that, R299, but she is a little snot who doesn't behave well and seems to be following in her mother's rude, classless and nasty footsteps, personality-wise.

by Anonymousreply 30012/28/2012

Ever since someone wrote about troll-dar, I've used it and it's wonderful. Those of you who hate Kyle are a hot mess, aren't you?! I love it! But I"ve got to say Kelsey G. is one of my favorite actors, especially after "Boss". That was a great series, sorry it's gone. And "Frasier" is one of the best. When he has to fake the words on "Buttons and Bows" is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. But I digress, back to Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 30112/29/2012

oh, I made a typo - meant to say "it's".

by Anonymousreply 30212/29/2012

I don't fault Kyle...her relationship with Kim is very complex. However, Kim always gets my sympathy because she's been a child star, involved in mob violence, recovering addict and to me she still is hot. She was great in Black Snake Moan too...once she's recovered, maybe she can get more acting work. Kim is the stereotypical crazy artist which will always make whatever she does infinitely more interesting than anything Kyle could think up to grab screen time.

by Anonymousreply 30312/29/2012

Where can I watch this show online for free?

by Anonymousreply 30412/29/2012

BUYER: Faye Resnick and Everett Jack Jr. LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA PRICE: $1,605,000 SIZE: 2,567 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms

Miz Resnick and her man-friend fiancée Everett Jack Jr. coughed up $1,605,000 for a two-parcel micro-estate in the Hollywood Hills that's set high above the street up a long, upsloping gated driveway where it's encircled by a thick stand of mature trees that ensures celebrity style privacy.

Listing information shows the two-story house was originally built in 1948 and measures a fairly modest 2,567 square feet with three bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The renovated but entirely uninspired interior spaces include hardwood floors and a fireplace in the open plan living/dining area on the upper level, swanky commercial style stainless steel appliances in the center island kitchen, limestone tiles in the master bathroom, a lower level family room flanked by en suite guest bedrooms that open through French doors to a deep veranda that over looks the swimming pool that's shaped like an obese kidney bean. Somewhere on the property there's a trellis shaded outdoor barbecue kitchen and across the small motorcourt from the main house up behind the detached two car garage there's a couple of secluded areas perfect for quiet contemplation, meditation and/or weed smoking.

But it's really no matter what the house looks like now because surely Miz Reznick will surely wave her decorative wand over the place and dress it all up in her signature style of Tinseltown decadence that Your Mama might describe as a brooding, nighclubby sort of girlish-glam that often but not always employs a downright fearless and almost fetishistic use of chatoyant and reflective materials. If ever there was was a lady-decorator who might try to dress up an architecturally ho-hum home with a louche set of deep purple taffeta lined black patent leather drapes it would be our gal Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 30512/29/2012

R301 = Kyle

by Anonymousreply 30612/29/2012

Do you think Maurice is hung? I know a lot of you don't find him attractive, but I think he's pretty hot (great smile) and would ride that for days.

by Anonymousreply 30712/29/2012

Faye Resnick is a trip. That extra 'e' at the end of her name makes her even more vile that I thought possible.

by Anonymousreply 30812/29/2012

I think all the housewives are disgusting (but it's a train wreck I enjoy watching) and I think Kyle is a cunt too, but I don't understand all this love for Brandi. I think she's a pathetic mess who really does nothing but whine about her ex and shout about what a good mom she is (if Kyle said this, all you Kyle haters would jump on the bandwagon of her protesting too much).

I think it's painfully obvious that Brandi is just a user like the rest of them. She was Adrienne's friend first, noticed the issues between Lisa and Adrienne and jumped ship, hoping to get favors from Lisa. Lisa needs her own little Faye, and she has one in Brandi. I wouldn't be surprised if after Brandi dropped the bombshell about Adrienne she went nipping over to Lisa like Giggy or however you spell that fucking dog's name and said, "Did I do good, did I do good?" as Lisa stuffs $10 into Brandi's bra. Yes, $10 because Brandi's a cheap whore.

I also don't get why people like Lisa, she's a worthless twat too. She's full of herself and completely classless. There's obviously something shady about her and that's why all of her friends end up jumping ship. There has got to be a reason both Adrienne and now Kyle, are distancing themselves from her.

by Anonymousreply 30912/29/2012

I love how the Richards' act all high and mighty, when there is a video of their niece sticking a coke bottle in her pussy in exchange for being allowed to snort a line of cocaine off that girls gone wild guy's chest. Classy!!!! Yeah, you "ladies" RULE BH!

by Anonymousreply 31012/29/2012

If Lisa V isn't classy, who is?

by Anonymousreply 31112/29/2012

None of them are.

by Anonymousreply 31212/29/2012

No, name an actually classy person--outside of the show. I want to know an example of a classy lady if Lisa V isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 31312/29/2012

"Classy" people don't use that word.

But Lisa is only "classy" compared to the others. She is quite vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 31412/29/2012

They're all vulgar new money trash. And then there's the penniless Shana, who's just vulgar trash. I can't believe David Foster would let his little trophy wife appear on the show. The guy is a noted award-winning songwriter, and her appearing looks terrible for him. They certainly don't need the money. Same thing with that Zanuck creature. Is there actually some cache attached to appearing on this show? Is it some insider BH joke that we're not aware of?

by Anonymousreply 31512/29/2012

You're surprised David Foster let his wife on a Reality Show? Are you kidding?

I'm pretty sure David Foster allowed his whole family to be on a Reality Show when he was step Dad to those Jenner kids. If I recall correctly it was called something like, The Princes of Malibu.

He's obviously a Fame Whore too.

by Anonymousreply 31612/29/2012

[quote]They certainly don't need the money. Same thing with that Zanuck creature. Is there actually some cache attached to appearing on this show?

Try reading the whole thread. We've already discussed why these seemingly rich and successful people appear on this show, at some length.

You'll even find a clip of B.Walters asking them that exact question.

by Anonymousreply 31712/29/2012

Kyle is a grade A number 1 CUNT. I want to kick her teeth in and smash her face. Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 31812/29/2012

[quote] asking them that exact question

How refreshing for someone not to couple the unnecessary and incorrect word same with the word exact.

by Anonymousreply 31912/29/2012

r319, how can you be so punctilious yet not put quotes around the word "same" and the word "exact?"

by Anonymousreply 32012/29/2012

R318 is Brandi...or Camille...or Kim...or any of the countless others Vile has fucked over.

by Anonymousreply 32112/29/2012

[quote]I can't believe David Foster would let his little trophy wife appear on the show. The guy is a noted award-winning songwriter, and her appearing looks terrible for him.

If you saw the episode where they threw a party at his house, it should have become obvious to you that this man is endlessly impressed with himself--and NEEDS to show it off in the most public ways possible. What would be the point of having such a great life/wife/home (and dining with Oprah) if no one knows about it?

by Anonymousreply 32212/29/2012

They've been re-running the entire season 2 on a minor channel here in England.

Boy, there was so much more going on. Taylor really gave them their money's worth. What a mess! I kept thinking re the situation with her husband 'this is serious' & then remembering that yes, it was indeed, fucking serious.

& Kim with her hood-like boyfriend...Jesus! She takes him to a party and he spends the whole time calling to her through the ladies room door, while she bitches about him, to whomever will listen, inside.

& the final thing where Adrienne accuses mega-rich Lisa of selling stories was so stupid, it was ridiculous.

I love the peripheral characters who try to make a lot of noise in an attempt to be invited full time onto the show. People like Camille who has a serious bunch of non-entities/arse lickers hanging round her, who she uses to take to parties so she won't be on her own, who constantly tell her how wonderful she is and what a great friend. One of them tears into Taylor and creates a serious melt down. Adrienne practically kicks her away, sort of thumps her on the back as she finally moves away.

I keep wondering if they'd bother sticking through thick and thin with Taylor if she wasn't part of the cast. In fact, would ANYONE put up with all that she puts them through, in real life.

by Anonymousreply 32312/29/2012

Did anyone read Taylor's book?

by Anonymousreply 32512/29/2012

Pre-order Brandi's book now!

by Anonymousreply 32612/29/2012

What. The fuck. Could Brandi POSSIBLY have to say that anyone could possibly care about enough to pay?

by Anonymousreply 32712/29/2012

R327, are you surprised she has a book out? Her book deal has been a minor plot point this season.

by Anonymousreply 32812/29/2012

[quote]People like Camille who has a serious bunch of non-entities/arse lickers hanging round her, who she uses to take to parties so she won't be on her own, who constantly tell her how wonderful she is and what a great friend.

Was this the season where Camille had the dinner party with this thing?

by Anonymousreply 32912/29/2012

I'm not surprised...I'm just still in shock.

by Anonymousreply 33012/29/2012

Nor her cunti-ness R324. I guess the fog from its stench is not allowing us to see her "beauty and charm".

by Anonymousreply 33112/29/2012

R324 are you drunk or high or just attracted to lowlife cunts who are bullies and mean girls?

by Anonymousreply 33212/29/2012

Wanna see me do the splits? Again.

by Anonymousreply 33312/30/2012

R333 I wonder how many times she said that to producers. Too many. She is a whore; a cheap whore.

by Anonymousreply 33412/30/2012

I read that later on in the season Camille goes after Lisa, and Brandi. I wonder what it's all about.

by Anonymousreply 33512/30/2012

Interesting. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll side with Camille.

They should just bring her back full-time as a Housewife and get rid of Yolanda and Brandi. Probably Taylor too, but something sick inside of me loves watching her cry.

by Anonymousreply 33612/30/2012

I am with you R336. If Camille went against Lisa and/or Brandi, its must be for a good logical reason. She is no dummy. Actually; Camille is my favorite. She is gutsy, vulnerable and has class...oh yes she does bitches! So just save it.

I heard she is coming back more fully this season.

by Anonymousreply 33712/30/2012

And she's totally smart... way smarter than any of the other ones are. I mean, she might be calculating, but bitch was able to go from the "Most Hated Housewife in America," in Season 1... to the most likable in Season 2.

I also love that Bravo realized it needed her on the show, hence the multi-guest spot, which let's face it, she's basically back on full-time.

by Anonymousreply 33812/30/2012

R338 we are friends! Nothing wrong with being a calculating woman in this town of wolves, bitches and $2 whores. CAMILLE came here and navigated it beautifully and continues to do so. She has remained above the fray. I L-O-V-E her.

by Anonymousreply 33912/30/2012

Can we make out now?

by Anonymousreply 34012/30/2012

That will be hard, choosing between Camille and Lisa/Brandi. It's not a choice I want to make. I suppose I'll have to go on the merits of the argument. Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 34112/30/2012

R340...probably not as I have a bf.

by Anonymousreply 34212/30/2012

Bump...cause Kyle is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 34312/30/2012

Please, I need to know about Maurice's endowment. Length and girth, please. If anyone has the info, please post it STAT. I can't explain now, but time is of the essence.

by Anonymousreply 34412/30/2012

This thread sure has devolved.

by Anonymousreply 34512/30/2012

Ask Paris.

by Anonymousreply 34612/30/2012

It's a thread about the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills... was there ever any deep philosophical conversations about it?

by Anonymousreply 34712/30/2012

I haven't seen any of this season. Is that fat chick Dana still on? Couldn't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 34812/30/2012

I'm sure there are 15+ women who aren't Kyle who have seen Mauricio tumescent in the last 12 months. Maybe one of them is a DL reader.

by Anonymousreply 34912/30/2012

Bump to remind you Kyle is a vile cunt

by Anonymousreply 35012/31/2012

CDAN Blind Item Reveal:

This Real Housewife from Beverly Hills does not really look the type, but she actually has a tabloid she speaks to on an almost daily basis. Not only does she tell them everything that is going on in the show, but also has been known to tell things not exactly as they occurred. It was this Housewife that first leaked the Brandi Glanville having sex in a bathroom story because she wanted Brandi to look bad. The thing is though, it apparently never happened. She has one very big reason for hating Brandi so much, although Brandi has no idea what it is.

Adrienne Maloof

by Anonymousreply 35101/01/2013

Faye Resnick has some nerve. Brandi should've let her have it.

by Anonymousreply 35201/01/2013

Camille is as trashy a gold-digger as H'wood has ever seen - 'classy' my ass. 'Class' and Beverly Hills go together as well as Chateau Margeaux and Cheetos. We are talking entertainment industry here, folks - people who came from nothing and show it every time they open their mouths. They pay people to dress them! These people are desperately insecure and rabidly competitive. 'Class' is not a word I would ever use in a conversation about any of the RH franchise. Please.

by Anonymousreply 35301/01/2013

Camille I dunno about this... Lisa is a fan fav. Tread careful GURLY.

"Camille tells Glamour that we'll see her and Lisa Vanderpump have an issue soon, and then Camille won't be as visible on the show for a bit after that.

"There's just really one scene where Lisa and I have a little tiff, but if I didn't, I’d disappear anyway," Camille explains. "I stay calm until something really upsets me, and then I say, 'Enough's enough.'"

Camille says she perfers to avoid conflict, but she's willing to take a stand if it's warranted. "When I really feel it’s important to put my foot down, I will," she says. "Like last year, with the whole Taylor thing. You can tell I was shaking; I was nervous. You can hear my voice cracking. I was very upset with her, but very protective in the same way because we were all."

Camille doesn't seem to appreciate Yolanda Foster's comments about how Yolanda isn't as infatuated with the Beverly Hills way of life as the other women are. "Yolanda brings a lifestyle — you know, she walks off of her jet — and then she says, 'Oh, these women are so Beverly Hills.' Yeah, you show up with your $20,000 Hermes bag, walking off a private jet, and you're making fun of us because we have dresses on?"

"I think she’s more Beverly Hills than all of us," Camille continues.

Camille says her first impression of Yolanda is that she isn't a barrel of laughs, but that could change. "At first, you could see in the first few episodes we’re all like... 'OK, snooze.' But you know, we'll see."

by Anonymousreply 35401/02/2013

Someone needs to remind Yolanda that doing cooch-baring splits at every social event is the height of BH fun and glamour!

by Anonymousreply 35501/02/2013

Yolanda doesn't disapprove of the BH lifestyle, she just disapproves of the way the other ladies behave.

Look, Yolanda is an accomplished gold-digger just like the rest of them, but she has tried to grow as a person. The rest of them are emotionally stunted and act like they're still in high school.

by Anonymousreply 35601/02/2013

Kyle is ...still....a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35701/03/2013

I love how many people will argue about their like or dislike of Camille or Brandi or Adrienne, etc.

But no one, no matter how many times it's been said, disagrees that Kyle is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35801/03/2013

I'm fairly new to the whole Housewives phenomenon, but I do have a couple of questions.

What is the story with Kim saying Kyle & Maurice stole her house?

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Maurice used to be the gardener or something for Kyle's family years ago. Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 35901/04/2013

Yolanda doesn't disapprove of the BH lifestyle, she just disapproves of the way the other ladies behave.

Exactly so why did the bitch that has everything decide to do a show with people she disapproves of.

She sounds like Fame Whore to me. The worst kind has money but will degrade herself despite not having to for attention.

by Anonymousreply 36001/04/2013

I don't know what Yolanda's financial situation was before she married into money (twice). But she comes off as poor trash who is now trying to convince everyone else that she's respectable and of good breeding. She reminds me of the Cuntess from NY and Ted Turner's mistress from Atlanta (can't remember her name and don't want to look it up)... the one who proudly talked about her 10 arrests while giving everyone etiquette lessons from that stupid book.

by Anonymousreply 36101/04/2013

R351,so Adrienne was doing exactly what she was accusing Lisa of doing! I can't believe how she's fallen in my eyes. I always liked Adrienne and I thought she had, cough, class.

Mauricio has no balls, but he's smart. He sells houses. Brandi's not in the market. But Paul is. That's why he took Paul's side in the big fiasco that Kim initiated at Mauricio's open house/party.

But it didn't make him look good on television. He has suffered. Only a few months ago everyone was saying what a stud he is. Now they're saying was a dud he is.

Brandi set herself up for admitting she fucked Gerard Butler and Adrienne took that and ran with it, creating the whole bathroom scenario out of thin air.

Brandi doesn't have a bad angle. She looks beautiful in every shot. She's smart to stay with Lisa. The other girls are so jealous of her.

by Anonymousreply 36201/04/2013

I also read reports that Faye received death threats over the holidays because of her appearance on the the last episode. A bit much no? Even tho she sucks! But this Monday's episode, it continues where the last left off and she comes across worse and then she patronizes fan favorite Lisa for stickin up for Brandi. Faye you in danga gurl!

by Anonymousreply 36301/04/2013

Faye is Kyle's closer cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36401/04/2013

I also read reports that Faye received death threats over the holidays because of her appearance on the the last episode. A bit much no?

Nobody cares about Faye she will say anything for a spot on the show.

Did she say this after they took her blog down.

She is trying to stay relevant for a spot on the show.

by Anonymousreply 36501/05/2013

Kyle needs her teeth kick in and Faye needs her face kicked in. CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 36601/05/2013

Kyle is really sweet, kind, generous and only has the best of intentions. I think everyone is being really cruel to her and treating her unfairly.

Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 36701/05/2013

R367 is a drunk Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 36801/05/2013

The best is Faye telling Lisa that Brandi does her dirty work...while Faye is sitting there doing Kyle's dirty work. She sat there at lunch with Faye knowing it was all going to go down. Why even invite her? Kyle is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36901/06/2013

Kim vs. Kyle in a swimsuit.

by Anonymousreply 37001/07/2013

Can't wait to see Kyle the hairy, smelly cunt tonight on RHBH. Wonder if her closer cunt, Faye, will be licking her up and down and all around. They are 2 old whores.

by Anonymousreply 37101/07/2013

With me, you get the MAXX for the MINIMUM!

by Anonymousreply 37201/07/2013

Did Kyle convert to Judaism when she married Maurice? He is one motherfucking hot Jew.

by Anonymousreply 37301/07/2013

r 373 I believe she did, or maybe just the Balah I saw on her Instagram pics of her kids lighting the menorah etc.

by Anonymousreply 37401/07/2013

Tonight's boring episode segued into "Sur", Lisa's and Ken's boring show about a bunch of smug, self-serving, nasty, immoral breeders. I need to find a new channel. Or turn the damned thing off entirely.

by Anonymousreply 37501/07/2013

One can point to this episode to counter anyone who claims this show is not scripted. The first hour was one big promo for Lisa's show, and how convenient to have Brandi confront that little twat waitress just as they segue into the new show. Brandi's dialogue was just awful. How many times did she say "he was my everythig?"

by Anonymousreply 37601/07/2013

I love how vile cunt Kyle stated she just doesnt know Kim anymore. No bitch...the correct phasing would be that you just cant control/bully her anymore. Die you wicked whore, die!

by Anonymousreply 37701/07/2013

That waitress/whore was ridiculous. No one is that dumb. I hope Eddie plug all her holes real good. Cheap trash!

by Anonymousreply 37801/07/2013

r376, are you the same troll that always comes into reality show threads and sighs on how it's scripted?

Do you feel better? Life is happy for you now?

by Anonymousreply 37901/07/2013

Lisa is on Watch What Happens: Live with Andy Cohen and just called Faye a pitbull. God, I love Lisa!

by Anonymousreply 38001/07/2013

[quote]Lisa is on Watch What Happens: Live with Andy Cohen and just called Faye a pitbull. God, I love Lisa!

Lisa should take her stuck up ass back to England.

by Anonymousreply 38101/07/2013

Kyle looks persian. Why?

by Anonymousreply 38201/07/2013

R381- is Faye. Hello Fake, I mean Faye!

by Anonymousreply 38301/07/2013

Taylor's lawyer sounds/talks like Russell.

by Anonymousreply 38401/08/2013

OMG, I laughed so hard when Brandy was in her confessionals and said Faye, * Chick with a dick* hahaha. I was not expecting that. Next week shows Mauricio and Brandy getting into it because he mentions to her if she would have called Adrienne there wouldn't be a lawsuit. She screams SHUT THE FUCK UP! Love it.

by Anonymousreply 38501/08/2013

Gotta love it, Paul and Adrienne spearheaded the effort to ostracize Taylor and Russell because they threatened one of the gang (Camille) with a lawsuit and now it looks like they're filing one. So glad Paul's support for Adrienne comes back to bite him in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 38601/08/2013

Someone said there was an episode where it sounded like Lisa farted. Is that true? Which episode was it?

by Anonymousreply 38701/08/2013

Some random thoughts/observations:

Faye - nothing needed to be added.

Kyle - tries really hard to remain relevant to the show, hence Faye. Could not stand her sweetness to weeping Brandi and almost in the same breath saying to Gaye that she should not feel sorry. I am not sure why people think that ""THE TRUTH" trumps good manners in social situations. People lie, is that a shock to anyone? Why is there this incessant need to do big reveals during cocktail hours and dinners? And no, it's not just because it is scripted in a show. It's something I have observed as a general trend.

Also re Kyle - yeah she is manipulative, yes she is materialistic, yes to whatever you think she may be in her "evil" heart ... but " Die you wicked whore, die!" ? Really? I don't get these violent jokes under the anonymity of the internet. I am not talking about this particular poster. He/she is only trying to fit into the DL culture. But this statement stems from the same entitlement culture that feels that any perceived truth, relevant or not, authentic or not, must be shared regardless of circumstances and timing.

Tyler - gained a lot of weight! Her face is still thin, but she can fill a pair of jeans and no longer looks like any breath she takes may be her last.

The whole "they want your wedding ring and purses" is truly vile, especially since it comes from former friends. If anything, they should have suggested to the lawyer that she may have the funds if she sell some of her jewels and purses. But to ask for them specifically? Why would they want the wedding jewels from a wife beater who committed suicide? Just too creepy and Taylor was right to be shocked and upset.

Brandi - she is smart, but I am not sure if she is smart enough to see that everyone in the show is using her as a punching bag to cause a storyline drama. If she is aware and doesn't mind and thinks it's a decent way to make a living, fine. But when even Lisa uses her as a punching bag to promote her silly show (which I will not watch), it's time to say goodbye to your "friends" and move on.

Lisa - smart but still too self serving and I am not sure I will easily forgive her for encouraging Brandi to meet with the bimbo just to promote her show.

Paul and Adrienne - god what an uncomfortable couple to be around now. They used to be fun when they still somewhat enjoyed being married to each other. By the time they filmed this they knew it was over yet they are putting on a show when neither is an actor. Painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 38801/08/2013

Lisa's new show is even more staged than the HWs. When that one ugly chick said, "we are the beautiful people", I had to laugh. The one looks like Chelsea Clinton, the guy bartender's skin looked a hot mess in the talking heads, and the other chick had pancake makeup on for days.

by Anonymousreply 38901/08/2013

The whole show was an infomercial for Lisa's new show.

That meeting with Brandi and the cast member of Lisa's show was "reality" TV at its most contrived.

by Anonymousreply 39001/08/2013

Is that fat chick Dana still on?

by Anonymousreply 39101/08/2013

Was Lisa that desperate for a spinoff that she'd do this?

by Anonymousreply 39201/08/2013

Haha, I laughed at the "we are beautiful" comment too. That girl does resemble Chelsea Clinton, and the other two are ok looking. The guys are not much to look at either. And I can only imagine what they all look like without makeup and complimentary lighting.

by Anonymousreply 39301/08/2013

Both shows were incredibly boring and fake.

I've already stopped watching Real Housewives of Atlanta - now it looks like Beverly Hills is next.

All these shows are getting tiresome and repetitive. I just don't care anymore!

by Anonymousreply 39401/08/2013

I teared up during Brandi's "my kids are perfect!" speech

by Anonymousreply 39501/08/2013

r395=Brandy's gay publisher.

by Anonymousreply 39601/08/2013

No: her "gaygent"

by Anonymousreply 39701/08/2013

I only watched a few minutes of the spin-off, but I did catch when the one girl said "You didn't know he was married? You didn't look up a famous actor on the internet? I Google someone after a first date." Thank you! I kept waiting for Brandi to bring this up when she was talking to the girl. The claim that she had no idea Eddie was married is totally ridiculous in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 39801/08/2013

[quote]Is that fat chick Dana still on?

The one with the $25,000 sunglasses? No, she's no longer on and you seem to be the first person to even notice or remember her.

by Anonymousreply 39901/08/2013

Camille is the wise dispenser of advice this season. Any reality bitch looking to fix a tarnished image should take a lesson...lie low for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 40001/08/2013

How scripted was Taylor's lawyer's comment during dinner about seeing Kim at the cigar club? The producers aren't even trying to make the show seem real anymore.

I've lost a lot of respect for Lisa after the vile trashiness of her spin-off show.

It's weird how Camille has more airtime this season than Yolanda. It's like Yolanda decided mid-season that she didn't want to be on the show anymore and stopped filming with the other ladies. I can't see her coming back next season.

by Anonymousreply 40101/08/2013

They easily could have made Yolanda a "friend of the Housewives" like Dana and Brandi were last season. I'm not sure why she was added to the main cast at this point since she's contributed absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 40201/08/2013

Yolanda and David's marriage comes across as fake and shallow to me. I don't see them lasting that long.

by Anonymousreply 40301/08/2013

Spolier Alert: In a future episode we will find out that Taylor's former friend that asked for the Hermes bags and her 10k ring is Kyle. Ok, probably not BUT I bet the bitch the former friend is dating is very much a twin to materialistic backstabbing cunt Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 40401/08/2013

Vanderpump Rules is a HIT in the ratings!

by Anonymousreply 40501/08/2013

R403 - the pasta was over boiling and you heard one of her kids say "how many times did you make pasta?"

by Anonymousreply 40601/08/2013

That stupid cellulite gold-digger Yolanda has the BALLS to accuse her daughter of possibly being a lesbian simply because she likes to play volleyball. I wanted to smack that homophobic twat into next September!

by Anonymousreply 40701/08/2013

Yolanda preparing pasta while wearing a down vest - WTF?

by Anonymousreply 40801/08/2013

I thought Yolanda's lesbian comment was way out of line. Even her daughter was shocked. It's funny because Yolanda has a definite lesbian vibe about her.

by Anonymousreply 40901/08/2013

Brandi needs to get over Eddie already.

by Anonymousreply 41001/08/2013

Faye Resnick has the real dark-sided shit on the BH crowd.

by Anonymousreply 41101/08/2013

I couldn't believe my ears when Faye said, "Who cares about money?"

OMG! Nobody cares about money more than her and those women.

by Anonymousreply 41201/08/2013

My next restaurant will be called "Je Te Adore". It will be the height of tourist trash dining.

by Anonymousreply 41301/08/2013

I got ya dinning experience here -- right between my legs!

by Anonymousreply 41401/08/2013

What about Yolanda jumping up on the counter to eat her dinner. Then her husband David, yammering on about how she doesn't need to cook, but she just thinks of things because the men-folk are so busy doing other things. Then she asks him how the pasta was and he said it was a bit spicy!

by Anonymousreply 41501/08/2013

Yolanda and David creep me out. And her hair extensions were really visible last night.

by Anonymousreply 41601/08/2013

being a model is ever so feminine, not like those sporty manly women who don't cook for their hard working he-men!

Her daughter has a choice, she can be an athlete or a model, and modeling is her career, she is 14! She will be out of the market if she dares blink!

Ugh it's scary to me when a mom's dream for her daughter is a modeling career.

by Anonymousreply 41701/08/2013

[quote]I've lost a lot of respect for Lisa after the vile trashiness of her spin-off show.

What did you expect? I've never thought Lisa was as classy as others on here seem to think.

by Anonymousreply 41801/08/2013

Dana Wilkey

by Anonymousreply 41901/08/2013

It's not so much LISA who set Brandi up with Shaena (oh, how I loathe that tacky name) as it was the network's producers, but , yes, the whole matter was tawdry.

Shaena is really, really hard trash. Her legs were all bruised under her tattered Daisy Dukes, so God only knows who she's been banging lately. Her eyes had so much under-eye liner on them they began to look upside-down! Is there a scientific correllation between sleaziness and use of under-eye liner and mascara? Sluts always seem to way overdo that.

I refused to watch ANY of the episode once "Vanderpump Rules" appeared onscreen. No way would I support a show that trashy. I'm guilty enough about watching the Housewives and their theatrics!

Yolanda has this incredible house/kitchen, but no place to sit and eat. She prepares (allegedly from scratch?) a pasta dinner with fresh ingredients and then sits her old ass ON the granite and puts her feet in the sink??!?! WTF? "Class...."

To all the pearl-clutchers who think that there aren't plenty of Lesbians in volleyball, good luck with that. Most of them look and sound like pre-op trannies. Yolanda had reason to wonder. The puffy vest was absurd, though, while cooking.

When David was in his interview, he said something about "caring about..." and then paused and I said, " Grammys" since you can't see the top of the piano for all of them. Ostentatious.

Adrienne is completely incapable at this point of disguising her fake, ugliness. And WHO would buy anything skin-oriented from someone whose face looks like 70s naugahide furniture?!

Kyle is such a rude twat. Lisa has to encourage her to go see about her disgraced guest and then she and Marisa yammer all through their "relaxing" yoga lesson. Trash.

Faye needs to crawl into a hole somewhere and never show her rancid face or puss again!

by Anonymousreply 42001/08/2013

[quote]It's funny because Yolanda has a definite lesbian vibe about her.

Yolanda = Brigitte Nielsen

by Anonymousreply 42101/08/2013

LOVE that in the previews for the next episode that Lisa brings up the whole 'friends don't sue friends' comment of Adrienne's from season two. And Taylor jumps right into the fray, like 'Yeaaaa, what the f$&k's up with THAT ?'.

Being sober seems to have lessened Kim's filter. There she is egging on Taylor by commenting that Taylor could've left her abusive marriage if she wanted to ... Meow-ch !!

by Anonymousreply 42201/08/2013

Yolanda's husband acted like it was the biggest deal in the world that she made spaghetti for 'the family.' BFD! It's spaghetti.

You can tell he thinks way too much of himself and his creepoid spawn. Whose kids are all those anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 42301/08/2013

Sorry folks Camille doesn't stay a wallflower for long as she goes after Lisa soon. Yolanda's role starts heating up next week after she get's into it with Taylor, when Taylor goes after Kim for saying she could have left her abusive husband. Brandi and Maurice get into it while everyone else is there. Yolanda, doesn't keep up this above it all attitude, calling Taylor an asshole, Adrienne a nobody etc. She def grows in screen time.

Kyle come across very phony after she went to console Brandi outside, then the next day at Yoga states how she doesn't feel Brandi is sorry at all. Hence her needing Faye to drive it home.

by Anonymousreply 42401/08/2013

Agree with you R409

by Anonymousreply 42501/08/2013

Kyle is a cunt. And an olde cunt at that.There is nothing else left to say or discuss. Bye;bye. And take your closer stanky cunt of Fake Resnick with you, you trashy persian looking 2 bit W-H-O-R-E.

by Anonymousreply 42601/08/2013

And FYI Lesbo's pearl clutchers. Yo didn't mention she thought her daughter was a lesbian because she played VOLLEYBALL, it's because she said her daughter would always wear LA Laker Jersey's and baggy basketball shorts to jr high almost everyday. Re-watch and study. Or do you need to uphold that offended identity in order to feel like yourself? The quota has been met!

by Anonymousreply 42701/08/2013

I agree that Kyle needs her ass kicked. She is a bully and a mean, mean girl. She has dominated for too long. KARMA is a bitch so she better watch out. She is due to get clowned, big time. What a tacky hostess and cunty "friend" she is. Wow! I have never seen such trash and I have even done community work in poor trailer parks.

by Anonymousreply 42801/08/2013

Why is Kyle so mean and disloyal to these (new?) Girls in her life? WTF happened or didnt happen to this chick? I really am starting to think she and her sister have the WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 42901/08/2013

OMG is my "friend" or even hostess let me sit there and get attacked by a person who is not even involved, like Kyle did to Brandi, I cant even tell you how devastated I would be. That was UNBELIEVABLE CRUEL. What a WRETCHED human being Kyle is. No wonder Kim is nutty with a sister like that! Can you imagine the shit she has done to Kim? Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 43001/08/2013

Yolanda does look manly. She must be losing hormones....rapidly. and she has definitely done some rug munching in her day too so I don't know why she would make a lesbian crack that definitely rang in as negative.

by Anonymousreply 43101/08/2013

Is = if

by Anonymousreply 43201/08/2013

That was the first time mom ever used the stove

by Anonymousreply 43301/08/2013

How shocking that Lisa had to tell Kyle, THE HOSTESS, that she should check on Brandi...who was outside crying. Isn't this basic common sense/manners/kindness? What a cruel cunt Kyle is.

by Anonymousreply 43401/09/2013

And it was astounding that even when Faye opened the door to possibly apologize; Kyle indicated that she need not. WTF kind of trash is this classless pig named Kyle? I have never seen, heard nor experienced such absolutely vile and revolting behavior.

by Anonymousreply 43501/09/2013

After Brandi went outside, Faye said "come on its hilarious". OMG what a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 43601/09/2013

At the end of that disastrous dinner Kyle looked very smirky. I think she was happy to "get even" with Brandi. This show should be called the Real Trash of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 43701/09/2013

Wow, okay. I dislike Kyle but R428-432 and R434-437 is just crazy. Hon, give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 43801/09/2013

I see fug famewhore Mauricio is now fighting with women? These husbands need to sit their asses down and stop trying to bully the women. It's bad enough that his bitch wife gets away with pulling her obvious machinations. You can already hear queen Kyle on the reunion proclaiming (with crocodile tears flowing) that she had nothing to do with Faye calling out Brandi and that she's not a bully. Blah blah.

The only delicious part is that fans see right through Faye and Kyle. They are getting skewered.

by Anonymousreply 43901/09/2013

I feel sorry for Kyle's neighbors. They thought they were buying a nice house in a quiet neighborhood and then trashy Kyle moves in. Constant screaming and crying outside on the street with lights and cameras everywhere. They must hate her.

by Anonymousreply 44001/09/2013

God I hope Yolanda shows up to the show - she is boring. OOOH she made spaghetti! I think David Foster wanted to be on TV not Yolanda. P.S. If my lawyer called me and said "hey that million dollar lawsuit we can make go away they just want the wedding ring the guy who broke your jaw and hung himself leaving you in this shit gave you.." I think my reaction would be "FUCK YEAH TAKE IT." Not duck lips emotional breakdown..of course she was probably more pissed about her Hermes the fuck would they know she has Hermes bags?

by Anonymousreply 44101/09/2013

What is with David Foster's neck?

by Anonymousreply 44201/09/2013

R420's post is hilarious. Too many great lines to quote...especially >>> 'someone whose face looks like 70s naugahide furniture?!' lol!

Moving on...

I agree, Lisa's really blowing it with that horrid restaurant side show. It's real over-exposure for her and it will flop big time.

Why are the men who surround them such dreary non-entities? (I'll say it again...'Where are the gays?') That guy who's teamed up with Lisa for the restaurant (how many fucking restaurants are there?) who sat down for lunch while she drank the oh so hilarious over-sized glass of wine, could barely hold a conversation. Likewise, Brandi, pretending to fancy Ken is getting really tired and lame now. She needs to find a new way to kiss Lisa's ass.

& while we're on the subject of Brandi, wtf going out to Malibu to Camille's for girlie advice? It's beyond ridiculous.

Yolanda's daughter seems extremely unhappy and not just with the modelling. I agree, it's bizarre to push your daughter into modelling and not allow her to play frisbee or whatever cos she's frightened she'll start to look like a lesbian, is beyond fucked up. In fact, I'm surprised they left the 'lesbian' comment in.

Yolanda wanted to show herself as a housewife as well as a superhuman-being, but she doesn't even know how to hold an onion.

I think we're going to get some serious mileage out of Yolanda in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 44301/09/2013

[quote]how the fuck would they know she has Hermes bags?

Because the guy suing had been a close family friend. The first person they told when Taylor fell pregnant with Wellington or whatever she's called.

Strange, Taylor to taking her lawyer to lunch with her friends. I'll bet that was another under the table deal.

by Anonymousreply 44401/09/2013

Its Wednesday, January 9...and Kyle is STILL a counts. As is Faye.

by Anonymousreply 44501/09/2013

counts = CUNT

by Anonymousreply 44601/09/2013

For the life of me, I can't think of a single housewhore (from any of these retarded series) that I still like). It's as if their brief brush with fame has turned them into nasty, rude, self-absorbed monsters.

The franchise has truly jumped the shark, and I'm starting to feel dirty and corrupted by exposing myself to it.

I think I'll find a new channel.

On the other hand, I LOVE the Bad Girls Club. Hee! Is there a thread for that?

by Anonymousreply 44701/09/2013

[quote] P.S. If my lawyer called me and said "hey that million dollar lawsuit we can make go away they just want the wedding ring the guy who broke your jaw and hung himself leaving you in this shit gave you.." I think my reaction would be "FUCK YEAH TAKE IT."

That's exactly what I thought. I'd be jumping up for joy to have all of that behind me and more than ready to move on with my life. I don't understand the emotion over the wedding ring since he was the husband from hell.

by Anonymousreply 44801/09/2013

Vanderpump Rules is awful. Like a really bad soap.

by Anonymousreply 44901/09/2013

[quote]I don't understand the emotion over the wedding ring since he was the husband from hell.

I think it's because she has mixed emotions. It didn't take her long to hand the thing over. It was such a spooky way of getting payment. They know she has no real money, but they wanted something.

The lawyer sounded just like her dead husband on the phone. It was sort of creepy.

I'm surprised there's been no comment about the psychic. Taylor was quite funny in her reaction to her. In fact, I think beneath all this shit, Taylor has a good sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 45001/09/2013

Asking for specific possession's of Taylor's was weird. Shouldn't it have been up to Taylor to sell the ring and the handbags and then fork over the money? I've never heard of someone handing over the items themselves.

by Anonymousreply 45101/09/2013

[quote]The lawyer sounded just like her dead husband on the phone. It was sort of creepy.

The lawyer is Traylor's new boyfriend. He is married with a wife and 4 kids in Denver.

by Anonymousreply 45201/09/2013

Fucking Hermes bags. What a racket. WTF would pay so much for a bag besides the stupid Kardashians? Those things are so over.

by Anonymousreply 45301/09/2013

Taylor/Shana was sad to give up the ring and bags because they can be sold for cold, hard cash. She cares little for sentiment, just greenbacks.

by Anonymousreply 45401/09/2013

Didn't it come out that Shana's Hermes bags were all fakes?

by Anonymousreply 45501/09/2013

Yes, R455. Just like her lips.

by Anonymousreply 45601/09/2013

For R455

by Anonymousreply 45701/09/2013

Taylor is worst than Serrea.

At least Serrea's shit was real.

Taylor really needs to get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 45801/09/2013

The Birkin bags were fake. The Hermès bags were real.

by Anonymousreply 45901/09/2013

[quote]& while we're on the subject of Brandi, wtf going out to Malibu to Camille's for girlie advice? It's beyond ridiculous.

When Camille met Brandi at the door, you could briefly glimpse a man behind Camille who quickly vanished into the side room. A Bravo production person? Sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 46001/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 46101/09/2013

Not even 10 carats, but if [italic]this[/italic] had been mine, they would've had to cut it off my cold dead finger!

by Anonymousreply 46201/09/2013

How Kim And Kyle Richards Made Peace On The High Dive

by Anonymousreply 46301/09/2013

R463's link is very interesting. It shows very clearly how judged and disliked Kyle feels on the show. I guess there are people on this thread who will feel pleased about that.

by Anonymousreply 46401/09/2013

All these stupid attention whores, going from one reality TV show to another!

by Anonymousreply 46501/09/2013

[quote]The Birkin bags were fake. The Hermès bags were real.

OK, you need to stop typing words immediately.

by Anonymousreply 46601/09/2013

I know what you mean, R465! Shameless!

by Anonymousreply 46701/09/2013

I read the link in R463 and Kyle is full of it. She is a bitch and now she is playing off any public hate on her. Bunch of bs. Own your shit, darling! Own your shit! This is why she is such a despised cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46801/09/2013

R460 - I think that was staged by the show. They probably asked/advised/guided Brandi to Camille...although they are friends. Camille is smart - she stayed away from the trap Kyle laid out with her friend Faye in tow to help.

by Anonymousreply 46901/09/2013

As I type, the mayor of Sacramento is announcing that the Maloof family has put the Kings up for sale.

by Anonymousreply 47001/09/2013

The scenes with Paul & Oddriene are now very depressing. They can hardly bear to be in the same room together and Oddriene can't bear to be around the housewives any more.

I guess she still has RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 47101/09/2013

Here's Kim & Kyle really getting along together on this new show 'Stars In Danger' (referred to earlier).

The clip is actually quite touching.

by Anonymousreply 47201/09/2013

[quote]while we're on the subject of Brandi, wtf going out to Malibu to Camille's for girlie advice? It's beyond ridiculous.

Is there anything more heartwarming than a whore giving gold-digging advice to another whore?

by Anonymousreply 47301/09/2013

Hmm people complaining about Yoyo being boring, the end of the clip shows the beginning stages of the Yoyo 2 come... It all starts with what she says at the end to Taylor, even though Taylor does have a bit of a point about Adrienne's hypocrisy. Also it shows Mauricio and Brandi before a huge blow up occurs between Mauricio, Brandi and Lisa and Ken. Kyle tries to defend her hubs, He doesn't care about petty lies and gossip KEN!

by Anonymousreply 47401/10/2013

" Kyle commenting on sober sister Kim: "I don't fell like I know her as well as I used to know her".

Translation: I don't fell like I control her as well as I used to control her.

by Anonymousreply 47501/10/2013

Or should I say CUNTrol her.

by Anonymousreply 47601/10/2013

Kim and David Chokachi are the new IT couple!

by Anonymousreply 47701/10/2013

Are we sure that Yolanda isn't a fembot? That looked to be the first time she's ever turned on that stove.

by Anonymousreply 47801/10/2013

David Chokachi? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 47901/10/2013

I love the showdown between these ho's. Or should I say ho-down?

by Anonymousreply 48001/10/2013

Please don't tell me that David Chokachi has sunk so low that he is fucking Kim Richards to get on a reality show. This cannot be true. The man is a god. He was the whole reason Baywatch existed. If it is true, he should be required to perform in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 48101/10/2013

Did anyone see Kim on that celebrity diving show? It was hilarious. For her first dive, all she did was jump straight into the water, feet first, with her hands over her head. It was like something you would teach a toddler to do during swim camp.

by Anonymousreply 48201/10/2013

Is David Chokeonhismeat still hot? How old is he now?

by Anonymousreply 48301/10/2013

Starcunt log : Day 1478 and Kyle is still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 48401/10/2013

Bump for FaKe Resnick, the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 48501/10/2013

Yes, David Chokeachicken is still very hot. But, damn! That Antonio Sabato Jr is still intensely suckable, and that dancer Twitch has the hardest, leanest, sexiest damned body (and a dick of death, I'm sure!). I loved when Terrell Owens, who had an incredible body himself, checked out Twitch's package when it approached him at eye level.

Mauricio was a total frump compared to these thoroughly hot men stuffed into tiny Speedos.

Kim and Kyle came across as over-indulged whiny bitches. I cringed every time they appeared on the air.

by Anonymousreply 48601/10/2013

Taylor's new married boyfriend used to live in my neighborhood with his wife and kids. I can't believe she would go for someone so old and nerdy. His wife is really sweet, and really intelligent. Apparently, she thought that Taylor was her friend.

by Anonymousreply 48701/10/2013

Taylor is only friends with those that can provide her with money, access and power

She is a social climber through and through, white trash at her core

by Anonymousreply 48801/10/2013

Taylor is dating someone?

by Anonymousreply 48901/10/2013

The "Kyle is a cunt" troll cracks me up... Ever more creative ways of highlighting her cuntitude.

by Anonymousreply 49001/10/2013

r486, again proving the point that fug fameho Mauricio is only deemed "hot" in comparison to other househusbands like Ken.

by Anonymousreply 49101/11/2013

Damn. If I had known that Twitch was on it, I would have watched that wreck of a diving show

by Anonymousreply 49201/11/2013

Actual commentary from the celebrity diving show:

"For her next dive, Kyle will walk to the end of the board, bend over, and fall into the water."

by Anonymousreply 49301/11/2013

[quote]Apparently, she thought that Taylor was her friend.

As did hundreds of people on both costs before the con.

by Anonymousreply 49401/11/2013

I love it that Brandi is now the star of the show. She needs to stop wearing such high heels she looks like a beanstalk.

Now, where can we see this Twitch persons package?

by Anonymousreply 49501/11/2013

[quote]Now, where can we see this Twitch persons package?

Right here, baby.

by Anonymousreply 49601/11/2013

David Chokachi is Mermaid Tiny Meat

by Anonymousreply 49701/11/2013

DAvid stillhas a great face. Antonio is looking like an old tired ho. Meanwhile, Kyle is still a cunt today.

by Anonymousreply 49801/12/2013

Sadly, I missed the diving show. Did Kyle The Cunt do the splits while she was on the diving board ???

by Anonymousreply 49901/12/2013

Laughing at reality show about Brandi Glanville. Laughing even harder at people who watch it.

by Anonymousreply 50001/12/2013

Brandi is good TV. Period. She somehow manages to be stupid, witty, bitchy, wiser than expected and likable all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 50101/12/2013

I wish Brandi had saved her "chick with a dick" quip for Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 50201/12/2013

My first reaction to Kyle going out to console Brandi was.... um, how staged was this? There's no way Kyle would have caught up with Brandi. Brandi, if she weren't looking to stay around for more camera time, would have been gone and out of there before Kyle would have even gotten outside to "stop" her from leaving.

Brandi irks me more than the rest because her famewhoring seems only second to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 50301/12/2013

I believe that Brandi was waiting for her car and driver provided by the producers to all the housewives that attend filmed events.

Most likely the producers delayed her car so that they could film the Kyle/Brandi interaction.

Brandi was essentially stuck until the car showed up to take her home. The exchange between Kyle/Brandi was a manipulation of the producers.

by Anonymousreply 50401/12/2013

As I read through these RH posts I'm reminded of 2 shows from the 1950's currently being rerun on Antenna TV - Burns & Allen and the Jack Benny Program. All are real people (George Burns, Gracie Allen and of course Jack Benny) playing themselves but set in scripted shows.

The RH franchises give us real characters set in scripted (forced) situations and edited by Bravo.

Everything old is new again.

by Anonymousreply 50501/12/2013

Yeah, but Kyle Richards is no Gracie Allen.

by Anonymousreply 50601/12/2013

Adrienne officially sold her basketball team on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 50701/13/2013

You Brandi defenders are all retarded. She is [bold]not[/bold] a "good person." She has an unfiltered, filthy mouth that has gotten her into trouble on several occasions, which is why most (and eventually all) of the other cast members have turned on her.

If she just learned to keep her damned trap shut rather than blurting out the first unkind or otherwise inappropriate thing that comes to her shallow mind, she wouldn't be on the defensive so often.

Her mouth most likely is what eventually turned Eddie off, and the reason why she can't find another good man.

She is an obnoxious and ungraceful shirt-stirrer, and she shouldn't be surprised when the other bitchy sharks on the show turn around and take a chomp out of her ass.

by Anonymousreply 50801/13/2013

[quote]ungraceful shirt-stirrer

I think she stirs shirts quite gracefully, especially when she walks.

by Anonymousreply 50901/13/2013

obviously, that was meant to read "shit-stirrer." And there is nothing graceful about Brandi.

She is right about one thing: her children are her only redeeming feature at this point.

by Anonymousreply 51001/13/2013

R510 That is not true. Brandi may be foul-mouthed, but is the only genuinely hot woman on the show. She was gorgeous at the photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 51101/13/2013

That point is arguable, R511. But in my book, a pretty shell with a rotten core definitely is not a combination to be glorified.

by Anonymousreply 51201/13/2013

Honey, ALL those greedy/needy hags are rotten to the core.

They would all sell out their sister/best-friend for a minute of screen time.

by Anonymousreply 51301/13/2013

R512 is obviously describing Kyle, though the pretty exterior is up for debate

by Anonymousreply 51401/13/2013

You guys, I am so beyond bored with this show. I used to live for the RHOBH thread...haven't looked at thing in weeks now. I haven't any more fucks to give about this fake 'reality' show. ZzZzZzZzzz....

by Anonymousreply 51501/13/2013

[quote]They are ALL vile trash.

Nothing more to be said. Don't even know why people watch these spoiled, dumb bitches.

by Anonymousreply 51601/13/2013

No I was describing Lisa, who many regard as the only "nice" person on the show.

Lisa keeps saying how close she is to Brandi and how they are such good friends. And how she hated to see Brandi made uncomfortable by having to visit SUR ["Sur! Sur! Sur! Villa Blanca! Villa Blanca!Villa Blanca!" says Lisa every other minute] and have to run into a skanky employee who fucked Brandi's husband.

So what does dear friend Lisa do? Fire the employee to protect her dear friend? NO! She prods Brandi into having an on-camera confrontation with the slut who slept with her husband.

Does this do Brandi any good? No! She gets her feelings hurt by discovering that the relationship was more involved than she had known.

Does this do Lisa any good? Yes! It makes o a fabulous promo and lead in to her new show.

Lisa used her "friend" to promote her show.

All those women are without souls.

by Anonymousreply 51701/13/2013

The only thing funnier than Adrianne Maloof coming out with her own skincare line is that she's pretending to formulate it herself. NIGGA PLEEZ!

by Anonymousreply 51801/13/2013

Let's not pretend that Brandi didn't eat the idea up. She was completely complicit. She's a fame whore who salivated at the idea because what did it do? Give her more screen time.

She's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 51901/13/2013

R518: You don't give that brain-trust nearly enough credit.

She designed a whole line of shoes by merely throwing the shoes she bought on a table and telling employees "Copy these."

by Anonymousreply 52001/13/2013

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, but didn't Adrianne claim she's been using her own products for years now? How does that work exactly if they haven't even been formulated yet? And since when is she or her husband a chemist?

by Anonymousreply 52101/13/2013

I sort of feel like Brandi should watch it with the, "Chick with a Dick," comments. I mean... she's sort of straddling the line herself.

Watching her go on and on about how she was Eddie's everything and how everything was perfect when they were home together is pathetic. If she honestly believes that, then she's as big of an idiot as she comes across.

by Anonymousreply 52201/13/2013

Nobody is going to buy shit from Adrienne. They hate her and nobody -- NOBODY -- wants to look like her.

No housewife in Wilson, NC wants to look like a Persian transvestite.

When Adrienne's tacky-ass shoes came out, they were going for $200. Now, Belk (classy!) is unloading them for $50.

by Anonymousreply 52301/13/2013

Adrienne's skincare kit:

by Anonymousreply 52401/13/2013

R524 How droll.

by Anonymousreply 52501/13/2013

It's been interesting seeing Adrienne unravel. Isn't she a little embarrassed for herself?

What did Paul look like when he was younger? I can't find any pictures online... I imagine he looked better before the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 52601/13/2013

[quote]Don't even know why people watch these spoiled, dumb bitches.

Then why click on this thread?

This is the second thread for season 3 and we're heading for yet another one.

Surely that tells you something.

by Anonymousreply 52701/13/2013

Kyle is still a cunt. And Fake Resnick is a bitch, ho and cunt.

by Anonymousreply 52801/13/2013

So what the hell was the big secret about Adrianne and her family?

by Anonymousreply 52901/13/2013

R529 Adrienne had to use a surrogate to have children because she was born a man.

by Anonymousreply 53001/13/2013

R529: Rona Rumor has it that Adrienne is a former male Persian prostitute turned trannie wreck.

by Anonymousreply 53101/13/2013

Seriously? Born a man? OMG Well if that's true, they can't sue successfully. As long as it's the truth, lawsuit won't hold.

by Anonymousreply 53201/13/2013

[quote]Seriously? Born a man? OMG Well if that's true, they can't sue successfully. As long as it's the truth, lawsuit won't hold.

Oh my goodness. Somehow I don't believe it though.

But it's obviously something pretty dramatic. It would make sense of the HUGE response and reaction.

That stupid surrogate thing is just...a stupid rumour.

by Anonymousreply 53301/13/2013

Like the NYC gals, the BH ladies started out reasonably classy and likable, and then after one season, all of them turned trashy and disgusting.

This show ruins just about everyone who has ever appeared on it.

by Anonymousreply 53401/13/2013

[quote]The BH ladies started out reasonably classy and likable,

Maybe that's just how they seemed. After a lot of footage, the truth reveals itself.

by Anonymousreply 53501/13/2013

Whatever the "secret" is, I'm surprised it hasn't been revealed yet.

And BTW, The Morally Corrupt Miss Faye is FABULOUS!!!

I love everything about her. Her cunt, her current face, her bitchy demeanor.

A true Datalounge poster if I ever saw one. The only Houswives show I like anymore.

by Anonymousreply 53601/13/2013

[quote]If she just learned to keep her damned trap shut rather than blurting out the first unkind or otherwise inappropriate thing that comes to her shallow mind, she wouldn't be on the defensive so often.

Judging from that paragraph, it would seem you know a thing or two about the topic.

by Anonymousreply 53701/13/2013

The "secret" is that Adrianne used a surrogate for both kids, possibly because she wanted to keep her figure. Brandi did not like it when Adrienne said, at one episode, that she had a C section with both kids since this apparently is a lie and Brandi's god given job is to make sure no one lies on the show.

by Anonymousreply 53801/13/2013

Yes, no one can lie on that show but Brandi.

Like when she lies and says she's a good mom.

by Anonymousreply 53901/13/2013

I'm still classy!

by Anonymousreply 54001/13/2013

Fug fameho Mauricio needs to check his ass out of the conversation. Yolanda was right when she said husbands fighting with the women is ridiculous. Notice how Kyle was practically silent during her husband's tirade, shades of what happened with Faye? You know this bitch orchestrates these things so she can claim it wasn't HER fault because it wasn't actually HER who was in attack mode.

by Anonymousreply 54101/15/2013

R538 if surrogacy is the secret then why the big drama? Is this really a "scandal" nowadays?! Perhaps she had the egg donated...??? Makes little sense. I prefer tranny rumor.

by Anonymousreply 54201/15/2013

Watched tonights episode and Kyle is still a cunt of the highest order. Cant stand her. And her dancing nd twirling her hair at Indian restaurant was NAUSEATING. She really is Baby Jane Hudson...except cunt-ier.

And what a piece of greasy shit Maurico is.....bleck!

by Anonymousreply 54301/15/2013

Totally agree with you, R541. And I am sure on the reunion she will tear up with her crocodile tears and boo hoo. And next season she will do the same shit. She is trash and so is Fake Resnick...who really thinks she is the Grande Dame of LA. What attitude!

NOTE: People don't change. They only intensify up and down a scale of who they are due to age, money, etc. Kyle will ALWAYS be a cunt, that much is clear.

And she is a bully. Poor Kim - growing up with that. No wonder she drank!

by Anonymousreply 54401/15/2013

Except for me R534!

by Anonymousreply 54501/15/2013

I wish someone would finally point out that Mauricio is not that attractive. They will all be skewered at the reunion, rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 54601/15/2013

Maurico only looks decent because of the few men he is surrounded by. In a gay bar, he would wash out.

by Anonymousreply 54701/15/2013

[quote]This is the second thread for season 3 and we're heading for yet another one.

It'd only be one thread if we could get rid of all the "Kyle is a cunt" troll's posts.

by Anonymousreply 54801/15/2013

Maybe (and I can't believe I'm descending to the level of speculating about something so personal about an actual human) Adrienne is infertile owing to something like androgen insensitivity syndrome, but no way is she transgendered, much less a former Persian. Her family is well known; she's always been sort of locally famous in ABQ.

by Anonymousreply 54901/15/2013

Another episode where everyone attacks Brandi about the same thing she said. Yet no one calls anyone else out for all the stupid nasty things THEY say. And on WWHL, Kim again says that Brandi always says nasty things. What no one ever says back is that Brandi is goaded into it. She only calls Kim a meth head after Kim and Kyle are horrible to her for hours and then hide her crutches! And it was Kyle who goaded Brandi into saying what she did about Adrienne. I probably wouldn't be such a fan of Brandi's if she didn't become a scapegoat for these horrible mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 55001/15/2013

WhyTF is Kim even relevant?

by Anonymousreply 55101/15/2013

Love that Yolanda is calling Kyle out:

>>One person who isn't willing to overlook Faye's and Kyle's behavior is the flawless Yolanda Foster. Yolanda perfectly sums up what I've been feeling.

"Kyle’s dinner party seems so uncomfortable for everyone. The minute Faye starts talking I just want to push the fast forward button. Every word that comes out of her mouth is so abrasive and feels like a violation, because as far as I know, she seems to be of no importance in this group besides being Kyle’s best friend."

"I don’t feel her opinion to be inspiring or motivating in any way. She is saying Lisa [Vanderpump] and Brandi are working together, but to me it seems obvious that if anyone is 'working together' it’s Kyle, Faye, and Adrienne [Maloof]. Packs of wolves work together, girlfriends shouldn’t. It’s OK to have an opinion, but it’s not OK to be rude." Yikes. Yolanda does not mince words, but she does apparently mince onions for a delicious spaghetti.

"Kyle says 'my girlfriends are like my sisters.' Hmm, somehow I am not feeling a true sisterhood here. If my best friend went off on anyone at a dinner party I was hosting, I would politely interfere and put an end to it. IMMEDIATELY!"

by Anonymousreply 55201/15/2013

Exactly, R550. Though I was thrilled to see Lisa mention Adrienne's comment about her selling stories. Where was all the outrage about that nasty lie?

It also really annoys me how everyone acts as if the "meth head" comment was some big rumor that Brandi was spreading behind Kim's back. It wasn't. It was a meaningless insult tossed out during an argument and said right to Kim's face. I realize Kim's substance abuse issues are a sensitive topic, but at that point Brandi had literally just met her. She had no idea what was really going on with her. Also, much as I hate Kyle, I find Kim's comments about how Kyle should have come to her privately to express her concern instead of outing her issues on camera kind of ridiculous. They were in the middle of a huge fight in which Kim had just accused Kyle of stealing her house. Maybe Kyle shouldn't have said what she did, but these women seem to have no concept that when they launch a personal attack on someone the response they get might involve a personal attack back.

I also thought it was quite telling that when Kim was on WWHL she wouldn't comment when asked if what Brandi had said was true. If it really is the whole surrogacy issue then I'd agree it's a private matter and none of Brandi's business...except that Adrienne is making it an issue by talking about her c-sections all the time. If she doesn't want people to gossip about her births then she needs to shut the fuck up about it herself. The idea that she can spew total bullshit and never get called on it just shows how deep her sense of entitlement is.

Also, given that Brandi won the "whose side are you on" poll on WWHL last night, I wonder what these women are gonna do at the reunion. I'm sure they were planning to gang up on Brandi, but that strategy is backfiring big time. Just ask Faye Resnick and her non-existent blog.

by Anonymousreply 55301/15/2013

r553, don't you see cunty Kyle already has her reunion strategy in place? None of the major confrontations are ever with her directly, so she will sit there, pout, cry, and say she cannot control her friends or her husband. Oh, and of course, she will reference running after Brandi and holding her in the street as she wept because she felt so, so horrible over what happened.

by Anonymousreply 55401/15/2013

What do you wanna bet Yolanda will be coming out with her own master cleanse product in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 55501/15/2013

Adrienne has been MIA since the fight with Brandi, except for the awkward and brief infomercial last week for her skin care line. She also hasn't been a guest on WWHL so far this season. She seems to be done with this show. I wonder if she'll even show up for the reunion?

Remember how she and Paul went ape shit when Russell threatened them with a lawsuit? They thought it was the nastiest thing ever and demanded that he and Taylor be disinvited from Kyle's White Party. Yet here they are doing the EXACT same thing.

by Anonymousreply 55601/15/2013

The Master Cleanse thing was interesting because it was the first time I've seen flashes of true cuntiness from Kim.

Usually, she seems an insecure mess, but last night she was in control and being a stone cold B I T C H.

When Yolanda called her out about flaking on getting together, it pissed Kim off and she was rudely dismissive to Yolanda: "Yeah, that cleanse thing? I'm not going to be able to do it. I'm just not."

Kim was really serving up some spoiled brat child star realness.

by Anonymousreply 55701/15/2013

Very telling that that Adrienne didn't file a lawsuit at all.

She just hired an expensive lawyer to intimidate Brandi to get her to agree to shut up.

That is because what Brandi is saying [that Adrienne used surrogates to have children because her womb is made from a reconstructed scrotum] is true and would be revealed in court.

by Anonymousreply 55801/15/2013

Watching Maurice play the petulant bitch for the cameras is sad.

If Brandi had a $17,000,000 house to unload, he'd have been kissing her ass.

I felt badly for Brandi, everyone saying out loud, "Why sue Brandi? She has NOTHING!"

by Anonymousreply 55901/15/2013

On WWHL Kim had a good point, though. A Master Cleanse isn't really something you "get together" to do. It just involves drinking the juice a couple of times a day. Her response was pretty much (and I'm paraphrasing) "so I show up, we drink our cleanse, and then what? It's not a social activity. If you want to do a cleanse with someone then you check in on each other, offer encouragement, but it's not something you get together to do." Kim is nuts, but here she's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 56001/15/2013

It was very interesting when Mauricio told Brandi that he's dealt with numerous lawyer's threats over the years. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 56101/15/2013

I was enjoying thinking of Marisa Zanuck as an Old Hollywood, glamorous super-rich socialite . . .

And then I saw her house.

by Anonymousreply 56201/15/2013

I agree R560. Kim's response on WWHL was so sensible it almost made me believe the show is real again!

by Anonymousreply 56301/15/2013

Marisa in her blog about Taylor:

"Then whom do we hear from again? You guessed it, none other than Taylor, who is so desperate to get some attention on herself that she starts sticking up for Brandi and yells that they are both are single women and need to stick together. Taylor goes on and on about how her deceased husband left her with a mountain of debt and problems..OMG.. how often do we have to hear about this!!! Who cares! So over Taylor! The thing that pisses me off is that Taylor is just fake, she is the Queen of inauthenticity."

by Anonymousreply 56401/15/2013

I think Yolanda wants to parlay her appearance on the show into a health and fitness business and use Kim as her guinea pig. That's why she made such a big deal about Kim not filming with her.

by Anonymousreply 56501/15/2013

Cleanses are the biggest waste of money but the fraus just love that phony "health" crap. there is nothing to "cleanse" and if there were juice wouldn't work anyway. Silly airy fairy bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 56601/15/2013

Loved Taylor's speech about being STRONG she was shitface drunk, drowning her problems with alcohol as usual.

by Anonymousreply 56701/15/2013

"I wanted the audience to have the opportunity to see lemon juice, Big Macs and undigested barbiturate gelcaps squirting our of Kim's freckled anus into a lovely Ming porcelain bowl."

-- Yolonda, Health Goddess

by Anonymousreply 56801/15/2013

Corn! Don't forget the corn, R568!

by Anonymousreply 56901/15/2013

I agree, R566. Cleanses and juicing are the new colonics, and every bit as useless.

by Anonymousreply 57001/15/2013

I love how Yolanda cooly, matter-of-factly said that David couldn't make dinner because he was with Barbara Streisand. Of course, then Kyle had to giddily jump in like the irrelevant famewhore cunt she is and mention some movie she and Kim made with James Brolin 75 years ago, gushing about how handsome she was. Loathesome, vile creature that Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 57101/15/2013

While I don't believe that Adrienne is transgendered, could she be one of those XXY chromosomed people (like Jamie Lee Curtis is rumored to be)? Or, even if Adrienne isn't, maybe Brandi said that she was?

Trying to figure out what the real fight is about -- Adrienne merely using a surrogate can't be the entire problem, can it?

by Anonymousreply 57201/15/2013

Oh please, Adrienne is not trans. Whether it's about a surrogacy or something else, it's probably nothing too wild...just something they wanted kept private. I think if/when we find out the big secret, the reveal won't even closely live up to the hype.

by Anonymousreply 57301/15/2013

Taylor's story about having to tell her brat that they don't have a private jet anymore was heart rending.

The Lord Jesus wept. No child should have to hear such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 57401/15/2013

R572 Adrienne is so thin-skinned, she would get into a snit about anything.

Brandi could have said, "Adrienne wears hair extensions" and Adrienne would call a lawyer.

Bradi told the truth: Adrienne did not give birth to her children. Adrienne is a liar who gets tetchy when the truth intervenes.

I made up the thing about Adrienne being a tranny because that is a more fun story. So I'm sticking to it, hoping Adrienne will see it when she Googles herself.

by Anonymousreply 57501/15/2013

Imagine how sad she'll be when she learns mommy's Hermes bags were confiscated, R574. That'll give her something to cry about.

by Anonymousreply 57601/15/2013

Adrienne threw a fit last year when Lisa called her shoe line the "Maloof Hoof" and her dog Jackpot "Crackpot." You really don't think she'd flip the fuck out about someone talking about her use of a surrogate, which she's obviously trying to hide?

by Anonymousreply 57701/15/2013

Re: R466

[quote]OK, you need to stop typing words immediately.

Y'all, clarify for me about Taylor's bags, please: were they fake or not?

by Anonymousreply 57801/15/2013

R578 They were fake.

The call out was because Birkin bags ARE Hermès bags.

by Anonymousreply 57901/15/2013

Marissa's husband is much cuter than Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 58001/15/2013

I love how Brandi always manages to work in a way to stoke LeAnn Rimes' paranoia.

"You know he's already cheating on her, but I just hope he doesn't divorce her because that would be so hard on my perfect boys."

by Anonymousreply 58101/15/2013

Adrienne's quite the trickster. Accusing Lisa of going to the tabloids at the last reunion was the straw that broke their friendship. But Adrienne's now been revealed to be a major hypocrite:

Blind Item Revealed:

"This Real Housewife from Beverly Hills does not really look the type, but she actually has a tabloid she speaks to on an almost daily basis. Not only does she tell them everything that is going on in the show, but also has been known to tell things not exactly as they occurred. It was this Housewife that first leaked the Brandi Glanville having sex in a bathroom story because she wanted Brandi to look bad. The thing is though, it apparently never happened. She has one very big reason for hating Brandi so much, although Brandi has no idea what it is."

ANSWER: Adrienne Maloof

by Anonymousreply 58201/15/2013

Marisa Zanuck's house looked refreshingly real-person-scaled. It appeared to be up the Hills, and those properties don't cheap, even the modest ones.

by Anonymousreply 58301/15/2013

Exactly! Marisa's house is probably in the $3-4MM range. Even though the house looks modest from the front I would bet it is near 4000+ sq ft. Homes in the hills do not come cheap. Based on the facade, the home is most likely updated and beautiful inside.

Marisa's house is comparable to Kyle's home in size and value even though it does not look like much from the front.

by Anonymousreply 58401/15/2013

I loved how Marisa Zanuck RACED out of her front door the second Kyle's Bravo-rented limo pulled up.

"You're not getting a shot of my rented furniture, ya T.J. Maxx clad horse!"

by Anonymousreply 58501/15/2013

And the Porche just *happened* to be parked out in the driveway. It couldn't fit in the garage.

by Anonymousreply 58601/15/2013

Kyle is a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 58701/15/2013

[quote]Marisa's house is comparable to Kyle's home in size and value even though it does not look like much from the front.

Kyle's Bel Air house is worth a lot more than Marissa's. She and Mauricio paid $3 million for it, and that was before renovations. It's now worth over $4 million. Marissa's house is nowhere near that.

by Anonymousreply 58801/15/2013

Adrienne Maloof has gone through a lot in her life lately, and recently felt she needed to take a step back and collect herself. According to on Jan. 14, Maloof said she needed a small break from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

Maloof said that she needed a break from the women on the show because the drama was getting a little too much for her to handle. That might be an understatement.

The biggest problem for Maloof lately comes at the hands of Brandi Glanville, who took it upon herself to proclaim to the fellow Housewives, and the world watching, that Maloof was a liar. The problem is that the lie that Glanville promised to expose was that Adrienne Maloof did not give birth to her children naturally and used a surrogate.

How that is Glanville's business at all is anyone's guess. Of course, Maloof can't ever say that she hasn't poked and prodded her fellow Housewives as well. No one on this show is an innocent, and Maloof can't pretend to be a victim.

However, with the entire feud heating up and Housewives taking sides, it was time for Maloof to step back and breathe some. Now that Maloof is also going through a divorce, things might be even more stressful for the cast member of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

"It's best to give yourself time and distance from a difficult situation in order to gain perspective," Maloof said.

by Anonymousreply 58901/15/2013

I wonder how Camille feels about the whole Adrienne surrogacy scandal? On one hand, she has to be pissed at Brandi for talking about it, and on the other hand, she has to question why Adrienne thinks it's taboo to talk about. At least Camille was honest about how she had her children.

by Anonymousreply 59001/15/2013

I thought Marissa's husband had big money?

by Anonymousreply 59101/15/2013

Am I the only one who didn't know that Mauricio's agency had the listing to sell Adrienne's house. That certainly explains his sanctimonious attitude toward Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 59201/15/2013

[quote]"It's best to give yourself time and distance from a difficult situation in order to gain perspective," Maloof said, "But while you're doing that, hire an expensive lawyer to drive anyone who speaks any inconvenient truth into bankruptcy. That's what bitches do."

by Anonymousreply 59301/15/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who didn't know that Mauricio's agency had the listing to sell Adrienne's house. That certainly explains his sanctimonious attitude toward Brandi.

He knows Brandi's a renter, ha. And, with Paul and Adrienne's divorce, he'll probably be selling their old house and as well as two new ones. Mauricio is the go-to asshole realtor in Beverly Park these days.

by Anonymousreply 59401/15/2013

Kyle was too obtuse to realize how appearing on this show would stink up her name.

It appears that her husband it too obtuse to realize how it might stink up his business.

Read the Bravo blog comments. People are HATING him and Vyle -- almost as much as the Persian Trannie.

by Anonymousreply 59501/15/2013

It's funny that Maurice thinks that gossip is icky-poo, but that picking a fight with a woman is A-OK - well as long as that woman is single and has no money. He and his cunt wife are revolting.

by Anonymousreply 59601/15/2013

I thought the Maloof's house burnt the fuck down?

by Anonymousreply 59701/15/2013

R568, I worship at your feet! I haven't laughed that hard in weeks. My sides hurt because I bet I laughed three straight minutes just picturing Yolanda saying that! BRAVO indeed!

by Anonymousreply 59801/15/2013

No, Lisa's house burned down...after they moved out.

by Anonymousreply 59901/15/2013

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 3...Part 3

by Anonymousreply 60001/15/2013

Vile and the Persian Tranny. LOVE it. This whole thing of Adrienne insisting that Brandi pick up the phone to apologize is all wrong. The lawsuit is a cheap scare tactic. The Persian Tranny threw out a few barbs of her own when she was leaving the party, saying Brandi was on drugs and a bad mother. Adrienne needs to quit RHOBH and move over to the Shahs of Sunset where she belongs.

Mauricio's a scumbag, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 60101/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!