Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Neil's Puppet dreams has made me decide...

...that I am going to stalk him, destoy Burtka, make him fall in love with me and marry him.

I've watched all of them so far, including the "behind the scenes- the making of Neil's Puppet Dreams" and I am in love. I met him once and he was lovely, and now he is my dream man.

This is better than "Dr Horrible" and has everything- puppets, Joe ManJello in a tank top, puppets, Nathan Fillion, puppets, drag queens, puppets and NPH.

Burtka better watch his ass- once NPH is asleep on the corner of the street, he WILL be mine!!!

BWAH-Hahahahha

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 912/11/2012

give it a few years op....I feel NPH is growing tired of that shallow baby mama/E! Correspondent (Holla!!!) Soon as the children are a little older I think he will be looking for a replacement.

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 112/11/2012

who is the puppet dream package at 0:24?

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 212/11/2012

I wish I knew, R2. The shots of Joe ManJello are all from the waist up...but DAMN!

The whole series is hysterical. When he and Burtka are putting the kids to sleep and NPH just collapses on the floor is a riot.

The newest one (released a day or so ago) about how he is allergic to beaver is so full of funny double entendre you can't help but laugh.

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 312/11/2012

oh my r3....you are really easy to please aren't you?

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 412/11/2012

That wasn't funny. Cute maybe...

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 512/11/2012

Who pays for this and how do they make money being on a free site? These aren't camcorder home movies, there is a studio, full cast and Muppets. They don't come cheap.

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 612/11/2012

R6-

Rebecca Black made a few hundred thou off "Friday". Advertising on this here newfangled interwebs thingamajig can be lucrativicious! Have you ever seen "Funny or Die"?

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 712/11/2012

Funny or Die pays?

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 812/11/2012

[quote]Rebecca Black made a few hundred thou off "Friday". Advertising on this here newfangled interwebs thingamajig can be lucrativicious! Have you ever seen "Funny or Die"?

Duh really George? I know how advertising works but I just watched them on Nerdist, not Funny or Die and there were no pop ups or advertising and I neither clicked nor paid anything to view them. They made zero off me.

by Dr Horrible's assistant, Eyegorereply 912/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.