and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jaden Smith WILL Be A Movie Star!

Whether you like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2012

Looks boring with crappy CGI.

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2012

Whatever gurl. I would still eat his daddy's WHOLE ass.

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2012

He won't be. He hasn't been able to get a job for three years, and he's only in his new movie because his dad's in it too. The public doesn't like him. Unless he has a personality and talent transplant, he won't make it as a star in his own right.

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2012

Been there, done that r3.

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2012

Two hours of Will Smith and his spawn trying to act.

There are no words.

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 712/11/2012

I think it looks terrible but if you notice, there's no mention that's it's directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

by Anonymousreply 812/11/2012

On the bright side, in about 5 years he'll be old enough to play his father in "Menage a trois: the Jada Pinket Love Story"

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2012

Isn't this a child? Why do you all care?

by Anonymousreply 1012/11/2012

Plus, he's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1112/11/2012

Fuck that little arrogant bastard.

by Anonymousreply 1212/11/2012

R7 & R12 probably think they're "uppity" and don't know their place. He isn't the first person in Hollywood to get by via nepotism and won't be the last. But I forgot it's only a 'problem' when the nigras do it.

by Anonymousreply 1312/11/2012

I usually love trailers, but I couldn't get through that one. It is DULL!

by Anonymousreply 1412/11/2012

Is anyone going to pay to see this?

by Anonymousreply 1512/11/2012

Wish someone would tell the Smiths that the world doesn't want their spawn on film or tv.

by Anonymousreply 1612/11/2012

Why is it that loathing this little asshole brat somehow must come down to racism? Such an easy claim, and so naive. Apparently the snivelers here (R13 being the most obvious - that exact post has been seen so many times it sounds like a nervous tic) haven't bothered to notice how celebrity spawn of all sizes, shapes, genders, race and ethnicity are called out for their arrogance, lack of talent and appalling entitlement. Why do we talk about it? BECAUSE we are having them shoved in front of us, that's why.

It's just that this little Smith creature is especially irritating. Not uppity. Just an ill-bred, smart-ass, unnatural schmuckling. Why should his mother's eating pussy and Daddy being "confused" mean we have to see the sad results?

by Anonymousreply 1712/11/2012

I don't give a fuck about his race, just that he's an arrogant little bastard with no talent to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 1812/11/2012

Trust me, this one has nothing to do with race. This kid is hated by millions. A global hatred of Jaden Smith will actually unite the races.

by Anonymousreply 1912/12/2012

r13 do you even read Datalounge? Nepotistic actors and actresses who are white are constantly snarked on on this board. Check out any of the Nicolas Cage or Gwyneth threads.

by Anonymousreply 2012/12/2012

You're all mad 'cause his father bought him a starring role. Well that's true, but he did an excellent job.

He looks like his daddy so he'll likely be good looking, though it's a bit early to be sure.

He's no worse than the Arnazes, Kate Hudson, Freddie Prinz or any other host of celebrity kids

by Anonymousreply 2112/12/2012

R19 you are actually correct. If you visit any frau sites like Oprah's message board you will even see their comments are "arrogant","obnoxious", etc. to describe this kid.

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!